My Wife's Ebony Surprise

Story Info
Unexpected interracial sex.
8.4k words
4.41
182.8k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,112 Followers

Betty, my petite little blonde haired wife, and I had been married for nearly ten years, since she was 18 and had just graduated high school. Neither of us were very experienced when we wed and it took us a long time to really start feeling comfortable with ourselves and each other. But eventually all of the newness wore off and things were definitely falling into a routine. Sex, work, home . . . Everything . . . Routine. In fact, about the only thing that did keep our marriage bed enjoyable was Betty's cock sucking fetish. She loved to suck a hard cock and me, being a man, enjoyed having my cock sucked. But, sadly, even this amazing situation wasn't really enough to keep all the fires stoked and eventually we began discussing ways to help our ailing sex life.

A few stories here and there led us to the idea of trying the ol' "pretend to be strangers and pick up a third party at the bar" idea. The plan for our first time was that it would be another man and Betty would pretend to be looking for a secret little threesome where she would suck us both off. Then me and her would secretly make tracks back to the house and fuck until morning. She swore that my cock was the only one she wanted in her pussy . . . ever.

Ok, well, that was the idea.

Although she seemed willing the actual plan never unfolded for several months. Every time we would start planning it Betty got cold feet and said to wait a little longer. I have to admit, once the plan was formed my mind started working double overtime, excitedly thinking about it and with each canceled chance I found myself feeling more and more downhearted.

But eventually it did occur. Well, the start of it did at least. At some point during that night though all kinds of things changed.

It was a Saturday and we'd spent the afternoon by the pool sipping drinks and soaking up the sun. I added a little extra to a few of Betty's drinks so that they'd be strong and eventually decided to give it one more shot. I asked her if she thought tonight would be a good night and when she agreed I told her about this one bar I'd noticed a few blocks from a little out of the way motel.

For the big night she was dressed to the nines in a short wrap-around skirt and a matching wrap-around top that was tight fitting and barely covered her chest. Looking at her, admiring her braless chest and sexy legs I nearly lost it and shot a load in my pants.

We left in our own, separate cars and I headed for the motel to get a room ready. While doing this then driving to the bar I hoped she would already have met someone to make the whole thing a little easier. I also worried that she might have changed her mind and just returned home. But when I pulled into the parking lot I saw her car and my heart started racing excitedly. I hurriedly found my own parking spot then went inside. I ordered a drink while looking around, trying to spot my wife. It wasn't easy, the place had very dim lighting, but eventually I did locate her and that's when I really got a shock . . . She was sitting at a table with three black guys. But when I managed to make eye contact she seemed unfazed.

Thinking this might all prove to be a serious problem I decided to take it easy and nurse my drink. After a few minutes I decided to visit the bathroom, making sure to walk past their table along the way. As I did the man on Betty's right turned and planted a full-on, slow kiss to her mouth while his hand rubbed at her one tit through her top. Even in the poorly lit bar I could make out the obvious outline of her swollen nipple poking against the top's material.

Then the guy on her left reached out and filled a hand with her other breast, cupping it openly.

In the restroom I took several deep breaths as I attempted to calm my nerves while images of the two black men pawing at my wife's tits filled my head. It took me quite a while to get my legs so that they weren't shaking and I could leave the restroom. When I walked back past the table only Betty and the guy to her right were still there, still kissing. I managed to grab a quick glimpse of what was happening and my heart leapt in my chest when I saw her hand rubbing eagerly at his crotch while he continued to play with her tit.

A few minutes later Betty approached the bar and slid up next to where I was standing.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. "If you wanna back out, we can."

"I think it'll be okay," she replied.

Both her tone and mannerism told me that she was indeed alright with how things were turning out. Never would I have suspected that my desire for this little fling would have led to this type of situation.

But, I resolved to myself, if its what she wants . . .

We pretended to meet and start a conversation during which she invited me back to their table. Before stepping away from the bar I slipped her the motel room key as discreetly as possible so that she would be the one with it when the time arrived.

At the table she introduced me to Ralph, the man she'd been kissing. He didn't seem too thrilled to meet me but played it off well. A handful of minutes and a half-dozen lines of small talk later Betty declared her intentions to the two of us.

She announced that she had a room and wanted to suck the two of us off. She made it a point of telling us how hot for sucking cock she was but declared anything else, especially her pussy, off limits.

"That is my husband's, and only his," she said.

With her nipples sticking out against the top's material and the way she was rubbing at both of our crotches I wondered just how confident she was in her declaration. Seeing these same things Ralph gave me a kind of wicked "yea, right" grin and the three of us headed for the door.

"We all gonna take my car?" Ralph asked as we hit the parking lot.

I didn't like the idea of being without a vehicle, especially since both mine and Betty's were there at the bar already, so I said I'd bring my own.

"Alright," Ralph shrugged as he steered Betty away by the arm and helped her into his car.

How I failed to see the van that cut me off I don't know, but it allowed Ralph's car to pull out of sight on me. Fearing the worse I drove slow to the motel and kept a watch out in case they had turned off somewhere. When I got to the motel though I spotted his car and breathed a sigh of relief. All during that seemingly endless drive my mind kept turning over and over the idea of Betty sucking on Ralph's black cock and I found myself torn between arousal and disquiet about the matter.

Walking up to the door I thought I could hear several voices inside and when it opened to my knock I found that I was right. Inside was half a dozen guys, including Ralph, all of them black. They were all sitting around with bottles and smoking joints. In the midst of the little party Betty sat on the bed with Ralph on one side and another fellow, the one from the bar, on her left and as I walked in I saw her taking a hit from a joint.

All eyes were on her too and it was easy to see why. Her nipples stood out under her top, their hardness neatly outlined by the material, and the split of her skirt had fallen open giving everyone a clear view of her soft, tan thigh. As she handed the joint to Ralph her top gaped open slightly exposing some of her untanned tit flesh.

Nodding greetings to everyone as they gave me a series of curious but understanding glances I took up a position next to the bathroom door and watched the proceedings. After a few minutes Betty stood up from the bed and headed in my direction. As she did this I saw her wobble a little on her feet and knew that she was moving on shaky legs.

"I'm getting a little worried here," I whispered as she stopped beside me, one foot in the bathroom.

"It'll be alright," she whispered back. "Ralph's friends will be leaving soon."

She then went into the bathroom and closed the door. During the couple of minutes she was inside there several of the guys present made lewd comments about Betty, commenting on how hot she was, how horny she seemed and the things they'd like to do to her.

"Yeap, she'll be getting all kinds of cock tonight" Ralph commented as he strolled toward me and the bathroom.

Although it was obvious he was directing his comment to the gathered men he was staring right at me as he said it. I felt my heart leap in my throat as the implications of what he said sunk into my now frazzled mind.

As Betty opened the bathroom door and stepped out Ralph blocked her way. He put one arm around her and gave her a long, slow, deep kiss, while his hand move down to grab her ass and press her against himself. Instinctively Betty tried to push away as she mumbled a weak protest about all the other guys. Ralph simply ignored her and continued to kiss and fondle her. His other hand came up and pulled at her top, opening the wrap around garment enough that he could freely cup her beautiful tit. A second later the top opened completely exposing her breasts to the entire room.

Several whistles of appreciation were heard at the sight. I got to admit it was a delicious sight, that soft, white mound of flesh rolling into view with a slight jiggle quivering across it. Betty's areola is round and light pick in color and her nipple stood out rock hard erect on her breast's top.

One of the other guys, named John, stepped forward and reached out to cup the freed tit. As his dark fingers closed down on the pale skin he gave it a squeeze and I heard Betty moan into the kiss that Ralph was still applying to her lips. A second later he broke that kiss so that he could bend down and wrap his lips over her swollen nipple. Betty slowly closed her eyes and leaned back against the door jamb with a sigh heavy with pleasure.

A minute later someone called for their turn. With those words my last hope of avoiding what I already understood as inevitable was taken from me. Not only were Ralph's friends not planning on leaving, allowing me and just one other guy to get our cocks sucked by my wife, but they planned on having a turn as well.

While Ralph kept his lip lock on her nipple he and John scooped Betty up and carried her to the bed. I heard her whimper again as she was laid down and John tore her top off. Her tits jiggled as they sprung completely free.

Suddenly everyone was around the bed. Hands were all over my wife's body, massaging her tits, pulling at her nipples, caressing her stomach and legs. All of the attention caused her to writher in delight and whimper with pleasure. Her hands were guided to a couple of the guy's crotches and her fingers dug at their pants in an attempt to get at the growing cocks hidden beneath.

Then somebody pulled at her skirt enough to make it open partway. I sucked in my breath as I saw how wet her panties were. When she'd put the skimpy little cotton things on they had been pure white, but now a large dark spot could be seen where her juices had flowed out to soak into the material. A couple of hands reached for her little blonde pussy and Betty clamped her thighs together.

While two other sets of lips were locked over her swollen nipples, sucking on her tits, Ralph's was in the middle of rolling his tongue around inside her mouth. Betty began to push him away as she struggled to sit up a little and look around for a second. Even then I don't think she really realized what was happening but her eyes did quickly take in the sight of the bulges straining at everyone's pants.

She then turned her attention to the bulge in Ralph's pants, where her hand was presently planted, her nails scratching hungrily.

"Please" she whispered "I want to suck your cock."

While she was saying this she brought her other hand away from the crotch it was grabbing at so that she could undo Ralph's button and zipper. Once she had accomplished this she reached in and pulled out his black cock. As she stared at the nearly erect shaft her face took on a very sultry expression and she kind of mewed in her throat. Slowly she began to stroke it, working her hand up and down the shaft. A moment later she bent down tentatively and touched the tip of her tongue to the head of his cock, running her tongue all around it. She opened her mouth and slid her lips down over the cock, penetrating her mouth with its rigid flesh.

Ralph groaned and shoved his hips forward. Betty started bobbing her head up and down on his cock, sucking on it while she encased it tightly with her lips. Ralph grabbed the back of her head and thrust his hips forward in an attempt to bury the entire length of his cock in her throat but she gagged at first. A moment later though, with herself more in charge of the action, she slid her lips down the full length of his cock until her lips were being tickled by Ralph's pubic hairs.

At this point Ralph started to loose control.

"Suck it bitch" he growled and started humping himself at my wife's face.

Betty made small moaning sounds as she sucked on his pumping shaft. She whimpered and mewed as he ran the length of his cock back and forth across her lips, rhythmically fucking her mouth with his cock and telling her to "Suck it. Suck it you little cunt."

A couple moments later Ralph threw his head back and groaned. Both him and Betty froze still with half of his cock buried in her mouth as his balls proceeded to pump cum into her mouth. Betty swallowed the warm liquid rapidly, milking Ralph's black cock for every drop of semen it could give her. Then, when his balls were empty, she licked him clean.

While she was doing this another guy unzipped his pants and climbed onto the bed to rub his stiff cock against Betty's cheek. Without a second's hesitation, or even a brief look to see who it was, she turned and slid her mouth onto his cock. She kind of turned and leaned on her side so that she could suck the second cock better.

All over her body, on her chest and legs and ass, a multitude of dark skinned hands were touching her. They were massaging her tits and rolling her nipples between their fingers. Handfuls of ass cheek were being grabbed and handled. Her legs were being caressed by warm palms.

I wasn't sure if she knew what she was doing, what was really happening here, but watching her lips slide back and forth across this second black cock, along with everything else, gave me a raging hard-on of my own.

Upon the bed Betty was sucking deeply on the second cock, moaning around the stiff shaft that her lips were sliding across as she took the full length of it into her throat. Simultaneously she had another cock in her one hand and was tugging on it hungrily.

Everyone else was obviously as aroused as me and they had all stripped down so that their cocks waved freely in the air, each of them at various stages of erection. Not unlike Betty, who soon swallowed the second guys cum and was turned to engulf yet a third stiff member, my own lust had me in a kind of trance and so I joined the others in getting naked.

"So what do ya think?" Ralph asked from beside me. "What do ya think, watching your pretty little wife suck black cock?"

Surprised, I jerked around to look at him, my mind racing to find some way of denying his words. But the look on his face told me it would be a waste of effort and so I simply grinned sheepishly at him. I decided that as long as the cat was out of the bag I might as well use it to my advantage and give my raging cock the relief it so badly needed.

Taking on a slight air of authority I climbed onto the bed and nudged my way past the guy whose cock Betty was presently jerking on while she sucked her third hard-on. When she finished swallowing this guy's load of semen she immediately turned toward my own cock sticking out straight at her.

Towering over her I saw the dazed, passionate look in her eyes as she looked up at me through the tops of her lids and lowered her lips toward my hard cock, its head already shimmering with precum.

"Mmmmmm, give me that cock," she moaned.

She rolled her tongue around the head of my cock for a minute while continuing to look up at me, but I could tell she wasn't really recognizing me as who I was, that at that moment I was nothing more than another hard cock for her to suck on in a line of hard cocks.

She quickly shoved the length of my cock into her mouth, burying her lips into my crotch and flexing her throat muscles around my shaft in a squeezing technique that I knew well from the years of her blow jobs. A moment later she started to fuck me with her mouth, pumping her lips back and forth along my cock as she sucked and rolled her tongue over my flesh.

Below her head I watched as a dozen black hands mauled at her body. I watched them squeezing her tits, caressing her stomach. I watched them roam along her legs and reach beneath her skirt to grab her ass. The skirt had fallen nearly all the way open, only a small string tied at the very top keeping it together at all, and her pussy area was fully exposed. Her panties had become worked up in between her labia, which were swelled out around the darkly stained material. Because of this most of her pretty blonde cunt showed and her pussy hairs were sparkling with dampness.

One of the men who was rubbing her abdomen slid his hand down across the skirt's top edge and down against that glistening sight. Instantly Betty's hips jumped and she shoved her pelvis up against the hand.

The sight of it was too much for me and I exploded in an instant. My balls boiled over and my warm semen shot along my cock to be swallowed by my pretty wife with hungry exuberance.

After that Betty laid back on the bed and a man knelt on either side of her and rubbed their cocks on her face. For several minutes she laid there with a hand grasping each of these cocks while she alternated sliding them into her mouth, turning from one to the other then back again. With each new insertion the man whose cock she was engulfing would groan and Betty would moan happily.

During this hands continued to play with her tits and roam over her legs while that one hand was planted firmly atop her wet pussy, two of its fingers pressing down between her lips and rubbing at her slit while the palm was imbedded atop her swollen clit.

It was obvious to me that Betty was out of control, that this whole entire event was out of control. But I saw little that I could do about it and so I decided to just enjoy the show and wait to see what the end consequences might be. I also didn't want it to stop just yet, as I could already feel myself becoming aroused once again by the sight of my wife between two hard, black cocks, jerking on them and sucking each in turn.

One of the guys whose cock she was taking turns sucking lifted his leg over her chest so he could straddle her and feed her his cock.

"Suck on it, you bitch," he ordered as he stuffed it deep into her mouth.

Betty happily obliged, engulfing the length of it and pulling deeply as she continued to jerk on the other man's cock.

With these two cocks and John's being the only ones that hadn't pumped a load of semen down her throat the rest of us sort of stood back to just watch the show. Some of the guys were already playing with their cocks again, the semi-erect shafts showing early signs of renewed life.

At one point, while she only had the head of the cock between her lips, John came up to the bed and reached out. He took hold of Betty's panties and started pulling them down. Betty's hips jerked and she popped the cock out of her mouth as she reached down with her hand to stop him. She started to try to say something but the guy straddling her chest rammed his cock back into her mouth, stopping her words.

Now John grabbed her panties again and this time he tore them off her. A muffled, surprised scream came from her cock filled mouth as her hips bucked in a useless attempt to halt the action. With the speedy removal of her panties Betty's blonde covered bush came into view for all to see, the fine hair sparkling with wetness. John then reached out and tried to stick his finger in between the folds of her pussy lips and penetrate her gash. But Betty quickly recovered and clamped her thighs shut against the assault.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,112 Followers