My Wife's GF Bring Her Black BF Ch. 02

Story Info
BBC start controlling us without let us knowing.
2.2k words
4.4
59.2k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters are 18+

Previously on MY WIFE'S GF BRING HER BLACK BF CH. 01

"Bella, don't you think Max should get punished?" Jamal asked. "He cam while kissing Monica."

"Of course, he must," Bella answered. "Jamal, help me to punish this small dick cum whore faggot."

"I have few ideas," Jamal said. "It'll stop him cum like a pervert, and you can control him however you want."

"Just help me to control his erection, Jamal. It's too much for me to watch him get an erection in a public place. His small pink dick made it more embracing for me being his wife. No boxer can hold down his erection because of the short length, It's always stretch the front fabrics of his underwear and make a tent over pants."

"Monica, find our measure tape, I know some guys they are fast as the flash," Jamal said. "Bella, make your whiteboi husband hard again, throbbing rock hard."

"It's gonna take some time without your or his cum, he just releases a big load."

"Just rub his anus with your fingers, and see the magic. Whitebois like that area more than their pink pp." Monica said and winked. "You don't even need to touch his penis."

Bella spread my legs wide and slipped her three-finger with splits under my perineum. It wasn't that much arousal as Monica talked but after seconds when my anus muscle start losing my penis also start rising. I couldn't believe my eyes that it was actually happening. Jamal and Monica are like the teacher we had in school in health class. They are teaching us the sex anatomy of humans. In a few minutes, I was hard as Jamal mentioned. "Fuck, Monica you're damn right, how do you guys know all this but we haven't a single idea before?"

"Don't worry Max, you two are in good hands. We'll show you what you guys were missing. Now let me take your so-called penis size." Jamal said, "Haha, barely 4inch long and 3-inch circumference. Bella comes here and Max, cover your ears, adults are talking."

I pressed my hand hard just like my parents used to tell me to cover my ears. Jamal, Monica, and Bella were discussing something and Bella was making a shocked face every time Jamal and Monica opened their mouth.

"No way, I can shrink his pink dick until there is no shaft left only the tip. Are you guys kidding me? It's not like I need his pink dick to satisfy me. Honestly, I don't even feel his pp when I get super socked."

"Do you want it or not. Just think about Max's embracing erection. They will never create a bulge, even not a tent on pants." Jamal said while Monica was nodding with him.

"Fuck, but I love Max so much I can't take his penis from him. I'm his wife, and he is the love of my life. It's my duty to give him pleasure and keep milking him."

"Jamal, she is right. It's her duty to give Max pleasure and maximize it until its breaks the scale of pleasure," Monica said while secretly winking at Jamal.

"Thank you, Monica. Now I love something you mentioned, maximize the pleasure. How you do this job on Jamal, teach me, sweetie." Bella kinda begs Monica.

"Do you believe us, then?" Monica asked.

"Yes, of course, I do. Now tell me." Monica replied.

"Then what you have to do is put Max on chastity," Jamal said and started to text someone.

"What about his little pink dick?"

"If you don't change the chastity with a smaller one, then it won't shrink, baby," Monica confirmed Bella.

"Let's do this!" Bella starts chilling with Monica.

After a while, Jamal's friend delivered a small box, and Bella opens it like it was her Christmas gift. Jamal bought a 3inch pink chastity for me while he measured me 4inch.

"No way, it's too small for his small penis," Bella said.

"Put it on him, then complain, Bella," Monica replied.

I was scared at that time when Bella said she punish me with chastity. My little penis has no shaft while it's soft, and it looks like the kinda big clits women have because of my circumcised penis. Bella puts a ring behind the ball sack and slides the tube over my lubed penis, and the tube and ring connect and lock together. Fuck, it's actually bigger than I thought; there is almost 1.5-inch space left to fill up.

"Max, you look sexy," Jamal compliment me.

"Now look at that baby dick on the cage. Bella, I told you it'll fitMax perfectly." Monica also added with Jamal. "From now, he'll use your vibrator just like you get an orgasm. Plus, no public erection. Now put on the key around your neck."

"I attached it with my neck-chain. Shouldn't I unlock Max for sex? And how am I supposed to get fucked anyway?" Bella said with a surprised face.

"Bella, you don't need Max's dick to have sex. You told us you use a vibrator to reach your orgasm. Then why the long face?" Jamal said.

"Hey, honey, don't worry. I have some big-nice dildos you can take one at home. Or if you're looking for something real sex, then I'm happy to share Jamal with you. A real man can satisfy two pussy, easily. If you two are okay with this. No pressure, just explore the new sex life. And remember, everyone doesn't get a second chance like this one." Monica said.

"Monica, stop," Bella said.

"You're blushing, Bella. Don't worry, tonight I'll take you guys to a party; you guys will love it." Jamal said. "Before dawn, you'll forget everything about this. Don't forget to wear something super hot."

Then we came home and started preparing for the party. But the problem I faced was so embracing. When I tried to pee in the bathroom, literally I was ruining my pants and legs. "Honey, babe."

"What happened? I'm messed up here. I think our shower get broken. No hot water." Bella shouted from the bathtub.

"Honey, Is that hole for peeing? it makes me spray all over the toilet and my pants," I asked in dismay.

"I'm going to use Monica's bathtub. I'll call you after asking them." Bella replied.

#From Bella's perspective

I knocked at their door, but they were taking too long. I didn't wait for them to open the door because I was wet and I was in a bathrobe. I found Jamal and Monica upstairs in an inappropriate way. Jamal was holding Minica by grabbing her under-knees like sitting on a lap holding her knees close to the shoulder, and her back was held with Jamal's chest. He was ball deep inside Monica's pussy, and fucking the hell out of her brain. But I was shocked about How Monica was taking Jamal's big cock. I was transfixed and staring at Jamal's cock pounding Monica's pussy.

"Sweetie, come closer and take a good look." Monica barely could talk with me.

"I didn't know you're a screamer, Monica. Jamal, are you hurting her? I can see your cock over her belly."

"Stop wondering and lick my clit, Bella," Monica screamed.

I didn't like the idea. I was enjoying the view of Jamal's big black cock fucking. However, I start licking her clit with Jamal's cock base and balls. Before that, I could taste Jamal's cum still in my mouth. Monica's pussy was swollen; I think they started fucking the moment we left their house. Suddenly, Monica starts cum on Jamal's cock and mouth. "Shit, Monica, you peed all over me." They were just laughing, then Jamal sat on the couch, and Monica started riding him in reverse cowgirl position.

Monica was really good at taking big black cock. She was stroking his cock from top to bottom, and sometimes it's slipped out from her pussy. Then Jamal grabbed her hips, lifted her ass up about 8 inches to clear the length of his big black cock while his cock-tip was inside her, and slammed her back down. Jamal stroked his cock just like that 5times, and Monica's leg and body were shaking, and she almost gets fainted. That was my chance to taste his cock again. I was blowing when Monica was in heaven. "WTF Monica, you cum twice already. Pls, tell me how many times you cum?"

"Haha, Bella, I think it's time. Come here, let me teach you what you actually missing." Jamal kinda ordered me.

I was super horny and soaked. I didn't think for a moment about what's gonna happen next. If I give myself to Jamal, there is no turning back. Jamal laid me on the couch on my back and spread my legs until they touched my ears, and Monica held it for better access to Jamal's cock.

"Now, let me take your virgin pussy once for all," Jamal said. "Now help me to find your virgin hole."

I guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy. His bulbous cock head starts entering inside my pussy. I moaned as the head entered and arched my back instinctively to help accommodate his size. I could watch clearly that my pussy lips were spreading in their full potential. "Ohh fuck, fuck, Jamal, you're stretching my pussy too much."

"Max's tiny pink dick already in a cage. Now you need a real man cock, honey." Monica calmed me. "Relax your muscle, and today you are going to learn what sex is."

My husband's little pink penis had done nothing to prepare for this. I focused back on the fat black cock that was about halfway in me now. After a few strokes, I noticed a white lather on his black cock. Exactly the same as when Jamal was fucking Monica. I thought that was lube or something like that. "What are those?" I asked Monica.

"Hehe, it's your pussy's cream. You are about to explode." Monica respond.

"Jamal fuck me hard and faster." Jamal was fucking me in a rhythm, but something I was feeling that I never felt before. It was mix feeling. I don't know what I'm going to do. It feels like I'm gonna cum or pee. But Jamal stopped for a reason. "Don't stop now. I am gonna cum, pls."

"You have to give up something first, sweetie. You two having fun, but what about me." Monica said.

"Monica, what do you need? just tell me."

"Give up Max's cage key," Monica answered. "Then I'll give you two the permission to continue."

I take the key from my neck and hand it over to Monica. "From now, you'll handle Max's trouble. Poor small dick faggot, I'm glad Monica that you asked for it. I was bored to deal with his tiny pecker." Then Jamal was fucking me senseless again. I grabbed my mouth and groned while cumming and peeing all over Jamal's cock and body.

"Honey, grab her hands too. She is a screamer." Jamal said to Monica.

I was cumming for ages. After Monica held my hand, I was screaming just like Monica did. The moment I stopped cumming and peeing, Jamal started playing with my clit, and my orgasm was triggered again with lots of water coming from my Peehole. "Holy shit, that was awesome. Thanks, Jamal."

"Lady, I didn't cum yet," Jamal responded.

"Bella, hold tight. He just begins his work on you." Monica said. "Only bbc can give you the sexual pleasures you crave. And there is no turning back, sweetie."

15minutes later, Jamal cum inside me, then Monica let my legs go. "That was amazing. if that is what sex is, really, I was a virgin until today."

"Let's take a shower, Bella," Monica suggested. "Now tell me how many times you cam."

"I don't think I can walk or stand. My legs are shaking so bad." I was totally lost the count after the 4th one. "I forgot to tell you that Max couldn't pee in that cage. I came here to ask you guys."

"Call him," Monica said. "And put on loudspeaker."

Jamal chided Max as though he should have known, "No, silly. the cage is there to make sure that; you sit down to pee like a girl, just the same way you cum. It will make a real mess if you try to stand up like a man." Monica and I laughed out loud at Max's plight.

Then we take a bubble bath and start our makeup for the party. "So, what are you gonna wear today?" Monica showed me a backless with a big-cleavage short silver color party dress (search the bold text in google to make an idea of the dress). It wasn't just hot; It was super hot.

"Now show me yours?" Monica asked.

"I wish I had something like that one," I replied. "I loved that dress."

"Today is your lucky day. I have a twin red pair of these. But you can wear these one condition." Monica conditioned me.

"I'll do anything. Just ask."

"Jamal told me to go without any undergarments. And you have to follow this dress code too." Monica said.

"Without panties and bra in a party. When did you become such a slut?"

"Hurry up, Jamal parked the limo, and Max is already inside the limo with Jamal in the back seat," Monica said.

N.B: If you don't like some of my ideas or plot, it's just we're not in the same fantasy. Don't rate it bad, if it does not fulfill your fantasy, please.