My Wife's Hot New Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If anything, he became fiercer. Her face was a blur as his hands, gripping her skull like a vice, rammed his way through climax. She wasn't a girl then. Not a woman, not a human being. He was using her mouth, as a wet pleasure device. Her beautiful face, wasn't a girl, wasn't a wife, just something to pound and pound and pound with hard cock.

When he pulled out, Carla nearly collapsed forward. Derrick held her by the hair in a kneeling position. When it looked like she was going to throw up, he reached under her chin. Lifted her face to the night sky.

"Hey, hotty. Don't be losing all that goodness I put in your belly." He held her face pointing upward until it seemed clear she wouldn't puke his cum. "There you go. Some good vitamins. Looks like you run or exercise or something, so you probably need all that."

"That was kind of rough man. I thought you were going to snap her neck, or fuck her head right off." Was Jayden being thoughtful?

Derrick smiled real big for the camera. "Next time, I promise! I'll snap that neck right when I start cumming, and finish unloading while she spaz dances!" I believed him. I truly believed him!

In a flurry of movement, the Hispanic steroid guy ran at Carla. "You got look out now! My turn!" He said with thick accent.

He grabbed her hair and dragged her the couple yards so her head was against the giant oversize super truck tire. "Watch thees, amigo!"

His giant brown steroid cock smashed into my wife's pouty mouth. It was as big as Derrick's. As he pushed down her throat, her head had nowhere to escape to, as it was pushed up against the truck tire. Spanish guy held her head in place, and pounded his hips forward at a vicious, blurring speed. The truck shook from the force of the impact of that brown cock smashing my wife's throat. Her neck bulged dangerously as he fucked her wet mouth. Carla's arms hung loosely at her sides.

The power of her own orgasm, and the ferocity of her pussy getting fucked like a virgin. Then the animalistic raping of her mouth, and then again. It was so much. She couldn't breath. Her body was as limp as a doll.

Jayden's camera angles, almost seemed sympathetic. He recorded her rolled up eyes. Her stretched lips, bulging throat. Her bouncing round tits. As the minutes dragged by, it seemed evident, that having her throat clogged by a huge cock was becoming problematic for the girl's future.

"Hey Pablo! See that wedding ring on her limp hand? She's a married pussy!" Jayden offered.

'Pablo', if that was his name, keened up on hearing that. I guess Jayden knew him, and knew what stoked him.

"Hey Pablo! I think you killed her a couple minutes ago man! You are face fucking somebody's dead wife!" That was it, Pablo erupted. A couple minutes later, his softening phallus withdrew from Carla's mouth.

She was about to tip over and fall on the ground. As Pablo stepped off, Jayden moved in and put a hand on her shoulder. "You ok, baby?"

"Just fuck her anyway, Jayden!" It was Derrick. "Look at that hot body!"

"She's a whore, man." Pablo added.

"I don't know." Jayden said. That was a nice wedding ring. Those clothes she had on were business clothes. Didn't she come here with co workers? All they knew for sure, was that she was out of this world horny. What if it was a condition or something?

Jayden massaged Carla's clit. She moaned, and showed some signs of life. He rubbed some more. Caringly, skillfully, the giant black man stimulated her clitoris. Her eyes opened.

Derrick took the phone from Jayden. "Destroy her with that monster you have, man. You always have to wait until last, take it out on her. She's total nympho. She deserves it."

"You ok baby doll?" Jayden asked softly.

"Who are you?" My wife asked.

"I am Jayden. And I have never, never..." He dipped his finger along the inside of Carla's gooey thigh. "seen a girl cum like that."

"It was so good." she moaned.

"Are you ok?"

"My pussy hurts, a lot. But I like the way it feels. My mouth, my jaw and neck hurt real bad."

Jayden kissed her tenderly.

"You like the way your pussy feels?"

"Yes. Yes. I love it."

Jayden stood up and unzipped his jeans. His cock was beyond huge. It was monstrous. He stared at her legs, her trim waist, her giant tits. In throbs his member grew. Until it was more than 14 inches, and thicker than the girl's forearm.

"Girl, would you like to let this in your pussy?" I remembered that Carla had that 'deeper' g spot. She reached up and gripped the shaft. Both her petite hands on opposite sides of it. Fingers barely touching.

"Please put it inside of me."

Jayden was gentle. Loving. He opened the driver side door on the truck, and let her back lean against the cushy driver's seat. Holding her in the air, he lowered her onto his pole. She gasped as the breadth of it's mass stretched her opening. Slowly, kindly even, he entered deeper. His thickness was a bulge in her abdomen...moving towards her navel.

"How you doing, baby?"

Gasping. Leg kick. "ok" Gasp. Shudder through entire body. "I think." Gasp.

Deeper. The bulge was at her navel, tenting her from the inside. It reached her first G spot. My wife's convulsion's seemed to spring from nowhere. Suddenly she was thrashing and kicking and screaming. Jayden pressed a hand over her mouth.

"Sorry babe, but we're in public, here." He muffled her screams until they subsided.

"Girl, you know I haven't even started fucking you yet?" Carla looked down, he was only half way in. And he hadn't even made a single fuck thrust yet. The camera caught the look of uncertainty in her eyes. Could she handle this?

Trying to put together a strategy. Jayden stopped pushing deeper. He stroked her with half his meat. He was rubbing her first g spot, with that thick, hard as hell cock. Her legs couldn't stop moving, and she was moaning uncontrollably.

"Ok, baby doll. No hard feelings, but how about we put something in your mouth? We going to call a lot of attention over here with you making all that noise."

"Ok." She offered, meekly apologetic.

"You guys got her panties?"

"Dude, I don't know where any of her clothes are. We were kind of rough ripping them off her, and we kind of just tossed them."

"Alright, how about this. Derrick, can you be good? I mean no hurting her!"

"Ok, sure." He replied.

Jayden explained the deal. The camera was handed to Pablo. Derrick ran around the passenger door. Climbed in. Carla angled her head backward across the driver seat. From the passenger side, Derrick eased his cock meat into her mouth. My wife's body was arched upward, her tits pointing to the roof of the cab.

"Oh baby. I can't see those beautiful eyes of yours anymore, in this position. I love the way they sparkle when your pussy squeezes on me." Jayden said. Carla's reply was muffled.

Jayden wanted to grab those big tits that were pointing up in front of him, but he had to hold my wife up by the hips. Derrick went ahead and grabbed them from his side. Playing joyfully, and milkily, as my beloved slobbered all over his cock in her mouth.

Jayden began gently fucking. Carla moaned onto derrick's cock. The bulge in her abdomen was even more pronounced with her body bent backward. He didn't just push forward either. Jayden worked his cock side to side, winding. The bulge stretched her pussy insides over towards one hip, then the other. The high heeled legs kicked. A lot. Especially when he was stretching her this way or that.

It was time to go deeper. Jayden's eye's fluttered in pleasure, as new tight places inside this girl were broached. Carla's hands grabbed a hold of anything, a corner of the seat, anything, and squeezed tight. The veins in her neck stood out, as the bestial cock bulge moved past her navel, towards the bottom of her delineated rib cage.

He reached her second g spot. Carla screamed onto the cock in her mouth. Derrick released her tits at the pleasure of her screams on his member...yet her nipples still geysered mommy milk. Jayden felt her squeezing tight, but didn't just hold still like last time. He fucked her deep g spot hard and fast. Carla's eyes rolled back into her skull, only whites showed.

She spasmed furiously, then passed out. Her limbs continued to jerk, which shook her tits. Milk sprayed and oozed. To Derrick's mind, one could easily fantasize she had just been killed. Derrick blew another load down her throat. When he was empty, he pulled out. Carla wasn't screaming, she was passed out.

Jayden was on the brink. He hadn't got his whole cock in her. But if he got what he wanted, they were going to have plenty of time to practice.

He pulled out of my wife's sheath, nearly pulling her pussy right out of her body. He placed his meat between her round tits, and pushed them together while he fucked. His come load sprayed my wife's beautiful face. It coated it with gush after gush. She was unrecognizable, her face covered in steaming, thick, gooey spunk.

**********************************************

Carla was naked. A spare flannel shirt over her shoulders. In the excitement, her clothes had been tossed to the four winds. Her blouse and skirt were torn and ripped beyond use. Well, they used the blouse to clean her face.

Derrick was telling Pablo that he copied her phone number off her phone. Pablo said her name and address was right here, holding her license from her purse.

Jayden was sitting with her, arm around her shoulder.

"Baby, you got somewhere to go? Your husband kick you out?" My wife's phone was still running, recording everything for me and Dr Rosen. There couldn't be much left on the charge!

"You made me cum, made me cum, my deep inside parts." Carla's lips were trembling. Her eyes were semi vacant. She wasn't drunk. Her brain was still filled with orgasm chemicals.

"Tell you what, baby. Let me take you home with me. I'll tuck you in tonight, let you rest, and we'll talk more in the morning." He kissed her lips gently, tenderly.

"Supposed...supposed to...go home." Carla's eyes found Jayden's, and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'm not like those two. They are assholes. I'm real glad I happened to be here tonight. You came on to a real dick head, that Derrick. He treats women like shit. Let me show you how a man treats a woman right...like a Queen." They kissed.

****************************************

I heard the charge warning tone, from my wife's phone. And the video went out.

I felt certain she wouldn't be home tonight. I also felt that she would be safe with Jayden.

I looked at my cock. It was killing me. Watching all that sex, my cock did everything it could to engorge. Only to be spiked by the cage. There was a type of key lock on it. I didn't even have a key.