My Wife's Infidelity - Escorting

Story Info
KK's adventures as a college-age escort.
4.7k words
3.91
40.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The standard caveat applies: if you are negatively triggered by stories of infidelity, adultery, unfaithful wives or partners, cuckolding, or similar lifestyles, there's nothing here for you. Hit the back button now, and save yourself, and others time.

*****

Continuing the chronicles of KK's infidelity, examining the paths to discovery of those events, I find that I am most fascinated with those KK discloses to me voluntarily. The confessions are erotic, extraordinarily so, as well as intimate. KK's learned to masterfully use these disclosures to control, and intensify my sexual response, a form of torment that delivers significant pleasure for the both of us.

I got another confession from KK, during pillow-talk and sex. I was fingering her freshly shaved pussy, whispering dirty fantasies into KK's ear, based in part on memories, her past experiences, and imagination of things I've been considering - mostly about my wife's college years, related to a specific experience. The pillow-talk wound her up, getting KK into a talkative, teasing mood.

As I've related before, we were engaged during our undergraduate years. KK, my then fiancé broke off our engagement for a time, leaving me crushed and heartbroken. During the time our engagement was off, KK had a considerable range of sexual experiences, including a stint as an independent escort. It was all unknown to me at the time.

Much later in life, KK made small capsule of disclosures of that time in her life - snippets shared with me one-on-one, or in counseling sessions over a long period of time. For a long while, I believed KK's escorting activities were confined to the time when our engagement was broken off.

KK's path to the escort experience was a progression from the a starting point of relatively innocent exploration of her sexuality.

KK's path included working as a model in varied roles, ranging from nude modeling for the University's College of Fine Arts program in life drawing courses, to modeling in various solo and couple's erotic photography sessions. KK also worked for a male-female couple who ran a promotions business. They acted as agents for mostly college-age women, providing models for lingerie shows, golf tournaments, beverage promotions, club openings, and similar events.

KK became a regular in what was then a popular thing at many bars - lingerie modeling. The general scheme of these events was a bar or club opening for lunch, featuring from one to three models, over the span of time from about 11:30am until about 2:00pm, modeling various lingerie and "boudoir" attire. The women worked for an hourly wage, plus tips, and commission any items of lingerie they might happen to sell.

At that time in her life, KK was amazing - 5'-4" tall, petite, slender, with long dark hair - she had bangs, sort of a Betty Page style cut, big doe eyes, shapely legs, and gorgeous tits - she was about a 34B then, bordering on a C-cup.

I didn't know about the lingerie modeling at the time - she disclosed various aspects of it to me much later in life.

KK said that she enjoyed the thrill of showing off, and wandering around a bar or club filled mostly with men, ogling her barely clad body. She told me that she enjoyed giving them erections, and the little thrill of some guy copping a feel, sliding a finger into the crotch of her g-string, or a hand on her nylon-covered bottom, or the "accidental" brush of an arm or hand against her breast - only the thin silk or nylon of whatever outfit she was modeling preventing contact.

The couple that ran the business was interesting - KK said that the wife was bisexual, hitting on all the girls that worked for them. During the time KK worked for them, she had sex with her female boss a half-dozen times, and with both of them, in threesome encounters twice. KK told me that the husband had a huge cock - her words, "He was fucking horse-hung!"

KK disclosed to me that she got her first "paid for having sex" gig out of one of the lingerie modeling sessions. KK said that there were two guys at the lunch-time event, that asked her if she had ever been to a bachelor party. They ended up recruiting her to "dance" at a bachelor party that evening, which ended up being a gang-bang for ten guys, including the groom-to-be, with KK as the star attraction. KK said they paid her $300, which was a lot of money at the time. KK told me that she was only going to give the groom a blow-job, but one thing led to another, and she ended up fucking all of the party attendees.

After KK did the bachelor party gig, she started engaging in paid sex encounters on a fairly regular basis, generally with "regulars." KK disclosed that the usual initial offer was from a guy who came to the lingerie show asking her if she ever did private shows. KK said that she made $150 - $200 for an hour's effort after a show, and still had plenty of time to get to class.

The lingerie modeling wasn't the only work like that KK took on - she did a couple of "bikini cart girl" golf events, and that led to encounters with older, wealthy married guys who couldn't resist a hot, sexy college girl. Eventually KK was using her modeling session opportunities to recruit clients for escort purposes.

I later found out that KK's escort activities continued for a while, even after our engagement had resumed, on and off up until we got married. In counseling sessions, KK disclosed that it wasn't really about the money - her motivations were power, control, the pleasure she experienced manipulating men, but also the sex itself, in the sense of variety, intensity, and experience of certain of her client's kinks.

KK's disclosure this particular night was powerfully erotic. I was stimulating her clit - KK was highly aroused over the dirty talk, a scenario I was feeding her about being a much older man's "girl friend," in which he was orally worshiping KK's pussy, while she had him bound, tied in a position to service her.

KK had a shattering orgasm at that point, writhing around under control of my finger-tip for a good couple of minutes, enjoying the climax. I always get rock-hard when she has a powerful orgasm. I planned on fucking her once she caught her breath. Instead, when I changed position to mount KK, she pushed me back down onto the bed, straddled my chest, pinning my arms with her knees.

KK said, "I'm gonna tell you a little secret..., OK?"

She had a devious smile on her face.

I said, "You know I love hearing about your dirty little secrets..."

KK said, "OK then. You behave, just listen. No touching. Be still, and I'll tell you about something so naughty! It's such an awful thing. You have to promise not to be mad."

Who's to argue - I laid as still as possible, looking at my wife, eye to eye, and said, "I promise."

KK was touching herself, running her fingers over her nipples and breasts, down her belly, using her right hand to finger her pussy, the left to tug and pinch her nipples.

KK started talking:

"You know... I was a very, very naughty girl back in college. Right? That's not a secret anymore, now is it? I was a dirty little whore for a while, so dirty...

I had kind of a special guy, a married guy... he was one of the regulars at the lingerie shows. He managed to seduce me... he had such a big, fat cock too. And he was soooooo sweet to me! Really generous too...

The first time he fucked me I thought I might die! His cock was so fucking huge, big, thick, fat like my arm. When he fucked me it went so deep it made my tummy poke up! He paid me for a date and we went straight from the lingerie show to a motel. I still remember that big hard cock. It was so big I didn't think I could do it.

One weekend, his wife had to travel for a family thing. He paid me for a whole weekend date, from Friday night through Sunday afternoon. It was a thousand dollars! I had never, ever gotten that kind of money!

Baby, he paid me a thousand dollars for my sweet, tight little pussy! Isn't that fucking hot? He even got me a special outfit. It was a floral-print sundress, cotton panties with tiny roses and a matching bralette, and white sandals. I remember how little-girly it was. He wanted me to wear it for our date. He gave it to me in a pretty, wrapped package at the lingerie show where he made the date."

I was hard as steel. I kept listening to KK, fighting off the urge to plunge my hard cock into her pussy or ass, forcibly taking her.

KK kept up her dirty story, "He told me he wanted to "do things with me."

"All kinds of things..."

I asked him what, but he wouldn't tell me, he just said it would be hot and sexy. I let him pick me up in front of the student center on Friday night, after dinner. I wore the special outfit he got me. While I was waiting for him to pick me up, all the boys were staring at me!

We went to his big house, he parked in the garage and took me inside. He showed me all around, then he took me to the master bedroom. It was really nice. I remember the bed was all made, there were pillows, and it was so romantic! He lit some candles, turned down the lights to make it all sexy.

His name was Lee. It's OK if I call him by his name baby, isn't it? Lee...

Lee took me in his big strong arms to kiss me. He was so sexy and sweet baby, he was a good kisser, like you. I kissed him back baby, because you know that's what a good girlfriend does, right?

I kissed him wet and good, I touched his cock through his jeans, and I could tell he was really hard. After we kissed for a while, Lee said, "I want to give you a bath. Can I give you a bath KK?"

I told him that would be alright, a nice hot bath sounded relaxing and sexy. I asked Lee if he wanted to undress me. I let him take off my dress, my bra, panties, my sandals. Lee got me naked, so he could look at me all over.

I asked Lee if he wanted me to undress him - I wanted to see how hard his cock was! Lee let me take off all his clothes... he had a huge hard-on baby, he was so fucking hard!"

In those early years, my petite finance had such a hot little body - 34B cup, with eraser-hard little nipples, a tiny little ass, so sexy. I could just imagine this older married man stripping her down, stitch by stitch, exposing KK's naked little body, and I could envision her little hands exploring him, fondling a big, hard cock...

During the time KK and I were split up, our engagement broken, I used to obsess over her fucking other guys. For a long period of time, no matter what I tried, those fantasies were the only way I could get hard and cum. Now KK was telling me about "Lee" and his bought-and-paid-for ownership of KK, his fuck-toy for the weekend.

KK continued, "Lee took me into the bathroom, getting the water running in a big soaker tub.

Lee said, "I need to pee. Will you help me?"

I was like, "What?"

It seemed really, really weird!

He said, "Hold my cock, aim it for me, into the toilet - you got me so hard baby I need help to pee..."

I grabbed Lee's big cock, and pointed it at the bowl, I could feel his pee starting, like a pulse, in the palm of my hand! It was so fucking weird. I held Lee's fat cock while he peed, then I shook it for him when he was done.

Lee said, "I want to watch you pee. Will you do that for me, let me watch you pee? I want to see. Please, I need to see?"

It was so weird! Lee was almost begging. I said, "Put the seat down, I'll try - I don't know if I can!"

I sat on the toilet, spread my legs so Lee could see, then I tried to pee. I couldn't at first - I was so embarrassed, but Lee touched me a little, pressed on my tummy, so I was able to make a little pee. Lee touched my pussy a little more, pressed on me, inside, and it helped me go. I ended up peeing all over his fingers and his hand!

When I was done, Lee wiped us with some tissue, then helped me get in the tub. He stayed on the ledge of the tub. I let him wash me all over... he put his fingers into my pussy, and my bottom! It made him so hard, and his big hands felt so good, everywhere, on my titties, my bottom, my legs, Lee used lots of bath gel, and touched me everywhere.

Sometimes Lee's cock would go right in front of my face, so I would blow on it, or lick it with my tongue, just to see it twitch and jerk. Lee had such a big, pretty, hard cock baby! God he was so fucking hot!"

KK was grinding her pussy against my chest, getting deep into the memory of her "date" with Lee, doing her best to recall the event. She kept talking.

"Lee asked something fucked up - he wanted to shave my pussy!"

This was well before shaving was prevalent. So much so that shaved pussy was still in the fetish domain. My cock was straining at the thought. At that time, I had a treasured stroke magazine - I even remember the title, "Tender Shavers." It was mostly a black and white publication with a few color shots. One of the black and whites was of a young woman who resembled KK, her pussy perfectly shaved, smooth, beautifully bare. I jacked off hundreds of times to that photo, imagining that it was KK. I often fantasized about shaving her, or asking her to shave. KK had always had a full bush in that era - she would do a bikini line trim, sort of keeping things in check, but she had never shaved during the time we dated, or during our engagement - that came much later in our lives.

"At first I told him no! No way! But Lee kept pestering me, while he was trying to convince me, Lee finger-banged me, he got me all hot and bothered, so I caved in.

Lee made me sit on the edge of the tub. First he used a little pair of scissors to trim off most of my pussy hair. Then it got really weird and hot. He used some of his wife's leg cream on my pussy, and got me all worked up, and then he shaved off all my pussy hair!

Lee was so gentle, so thorough - it took for fucking ever, he kept playing with my clit and stuff while he was shaving me. Lee made me cum with his fingers, in the middle of shaving me.

Lee took me out of the tub, lifted me out like a baby, then put me on the bathroom counter, on a towel, next to one of the sinks. Lee turned on the water, and he finished shaving me, even my butthole! He put lotion all over my pussy and my butthole, and finger-banged both my holes. It made me cum. I remember cumming so fucking hard, with Lee's fingers in my pussy and ass!

Lee rinsed me all clean, then licked my pussy until I had another huge cum!"

My cock felt like it was going to explode, imagining that scene, my hot little finance-escort-"girlfriend" getting her freshly shaved, tight little pussy licked by a mature, married guy had me rock-hard.

KK kept going, "Lee was really such a dirty, nasty, naughty man, you know... I think he's a dirty boy like you... I am such a naughty girl... I did the banana thing for him, then Lee made a huge cum on my pussy and ate it - how nasty is that?"

"The banana thing..." oh boy, oh man, oh man... my wife and one of her friends, who worked in a bookstore discovered this bit of sensual nastiness. It was written, in a book of erotic fiction for women - KK's friend used to receive books that were taken out of stock, the covers torn off to prevent resale.

They had a huge collection of these things, it was often part of a drinking game we all played with a group of friends, reading aloud from them. One of the novels contained a scene describing the use of a banana as a dildo.

The general idea is a young, virginal woman, demonstrated the power of her pussy by fucking herself slowly with a peeled banana, to a wet, juicy orgasm, without breaking or mashing it. Finally she crushed the banana with her pussy, followed by a nice pussy-eating and fucking session, using the mashed banana, and pussy juice as lube.

I was the "victim" of several variations of the "banana thing" over the years, indeed, it is cock-spurting erotic to experience.

KK continued, almost stream of consciousness style, "Lee had a costume for me, he made me dress up like a little schoolie, with cotton panties, socks, a plaid skirt, a blouse, no bra - Lee made me pretend I had to go to the office to see the principle, because I didn't wear the proper undies, so I had to get a spanking, and give him a blow-job to stop him from calling my parents...

Lee made me fuck a pool cue, while he watched and jacked his big fat cock. The weirdest thing he made me do was pee-pee on his hard dick, with my panties stuffed in his mouth. That made him cum!

But mostly, Lee just fucked me, over and over and over, all weekend long.

One of the fucks was too hot! Lee fucked my little clitty with the pee-hole of his giant dick! Lee fucked me so slow like that, it felt so amazing, it was so dirty! He made me cum like that, with his pee-hole fucking my clit like it was my little dick and his little pussy, then he squirted cum everywhere...

I got so sore I couldn't even hardly let him touch me by noon on Sunday. I finally had to jack him off or suck his cock until it was time for him to take me back to the dorm. There was so much cum! I never saw a guy cum so many times. He made me stick my finger in has ass baby, and jack that big cock while I had my finger in his butt! I was his girlfriend, right, so I had to keep doing it to him...

It was so fucking hot! Little bitty dribbles of cum were all that was left and Lee finally begged me to stop it."

KK shifted her position a bit, allowing my hard cock to slide into her - she was dripping, soaking wet, so I penetrated her with ease.

As my cock sunk into KK, she said, "Do you remember how angry you were, when I wouldn't have sex with you for a month? That was after the weekend with Lee.

I was scared you would ask me about my bare, shaved pussy, all the bruises and marks, and I was so fucking sore from taking Lee's big huge cock I just couldn't have sex with you! I was scared you'd find out I was fucking around again."

I had an intense orgasm, squirting my load into KK at that moment, flooded with the recall of that memory - no sex, what I thought were bullshit excuses, "yeast infection," in between pill cycles, "headaches," "my period," and more I can't even recall.

KK finished with, "I didn't wear my engagement ring though, so that makes it better, right? I was just being Lee's girlfriend for the weekend, doing what good girlfriends do, right, for so much money?"

After I got my breath back, KK said, "You have a job to do darling. What a mess you made. Now it's time to clean up and make me happy. You know what to do."

KK rolled onto her back, and put her feet flat on the bed, knees up, legs spread, presenting her cum-filled pussy to me for kissing and licking. I got between KK's legs, and went to work, tugging her labia with my lips, licking and sucking on her clit, working my tongue into her sperm-filled pussy. KK started talking again, "I had to keep on fucking Lee. I know it was wrong. I know I'm such a dirty slut, but he was so nice to me, and I loved fucking his big hard cock!"

I tried to concentrate on pleasuring KK, focused on flicking her clit, sucking it between my pursed lips, looking for KK's response to my attention. KK was rocking her pelvis into my face, trying to increase the pressure on her pussy.

KK kept up her monologue; "Every time Lee's wife went out of town, he wanted a date. Sometimes it was just one night, sometimes it was just in the daytime. Lee used to take me to that motel out on the circle, for day dates. We even had a special room. Lee called it the "love-nest." Room 19... I even took you there a couple of times for special dates. It made me feel so hot to make love to you in the "love nest!" I skipped class and Lee skipped work for fucking. I kept dating him until a month before the wedding. I know that's terrible, but his cock was so nice.

Lee made me do things. Fucking hot things. Once he made me wear his daughter's cheerleader uniform, and do shit like call him "Daddy," and say awful things like, "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me!"

12