My Wife's Montana Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny looked down at his feet and muttered something. Nancy asked him to say it louder.

"Well, the fact is my wife doesn't care much what I do. We're not really all that married anymore. We just live together."

Nancy tried to reassure him. "It's just for a few drinks, Danny, so it's not like you're being unfaithful to her."

"Well, let's get going, whoever's going," interrupted Wayne. "By the way, this is Rich, my roommate."

Everyone but Wayne shook Rich's hand. I noticed, even as I shook his hand, that Rich was having a hard time keeping his eyes off my wife's body.

"I'll join you, Nancy," I said. "I'm staying in your neighborhood, anyway."

"Good. I'll see you there," she said. Then she picked up her purse and headed out the door with Wayne and his roommate Rich. Danny, who seemed drunker than the other guys, drained his beer and started moving toward the door.

"You can ride over there with me, if you want," I offered. "The other guys can drive you home afterwards."

Danny hesitated a moment, then said, "I guess that'll be OK. I shouldn't be driving anyways."

Danny and I walked a block or so to where I'd parked the rental car. Then we headed down the hill to our motel. I let Danny out in front and pulled the car around the side to the spot designated for our room. I counted on his being too addled to make the connection between where I was parking my car and where I was staying at night.

When I got to the bar of the motel, at about 10:00 p.m., I saw that Wayne, Danny, Rich, and my wife were seated around a small table near the rather small bar. Actually, the place was mostly a casino with about fifteen video poker-keno games. [Butte has a casino-bar on nearly every block. Even the Irish bar we'd just left had several machines.]

I ordered a drink at the bar and carried it over to the table. Nancy was talking about the photos I'd taken of her with two guys at the Irish bar. "My husband would hate that shot of Danny and Wayne with me in the bar. He would never believe I'd let guys I hardly knew put their arms around me."

I was delighted to see that Nancy had managed to unbutton her blouse so that she was showing more of her braless breasts than she had at the Irish bar. I noticed that when she leaned forward even slightly, her blouse gaped opened enough to expose nearly her whole right breast. Rich, the surfer-looking guy was sitting just to the left of her, was getting especially good views. Wayne, sitting just to Rich's left, could see quite a bit, too.

"We'll pose some more with you, if you like," said Danny. Wayne seconded the idea, as did Rich.

Nancy reached down to her purse, which was on the floor by her chair, and dug around in it to get the digital camera. As she did, the top of her blouse fell open and I'm pretty sure Rich and Wayne got a prolonged view of at least her right breast and possibly her left breast as well. Sitting opposite her, even I could see most of her right breast.

When she sat upright again, she slid the camera across the table to me. "Maybe you could take a few more photos for me," she said. "But let's be a little more outrageous. I'd like him [meaning her imaginary husband] to see me in some compromising situations."

Saying this, she stood up and plopped herself down in Rich's lap ("Would you mind?" she asked). I stood up with the camera and Wayne pushed his chair back to give me a clear shot of the two of them. My wife sat facing me, with her right arm around Rich's shoulder and her creamy thighs spread wide enough to give me a clear view of the tiny strip of white pressed against her cunt. They both smiled into the camera, as Wayne laughed at Rich's apparent discomfort ("What's wrong, bro, you getting a stiffy?"), and I snapped two quick shots.

Moments later, a very pretty bartendress came over to me and asked me not to take any more photos. It was against policy, she explained.

I apologized to the girl and said (to Nancy), "I guess we're out of business here. Of course, we could take a few more compromising shots in your room. Would that be OK with you?"

"Sure. I guess so. I'm sort of tired, or maybe I'm a little drunk, but I guess it would be OK, especially if we don't take too long. It would be fun to have some more shots to show that S.O.B."

"And, if you're tired, we don't have to get all the shots tonight." I said. I explained that I had a liberal expense account and could easily pay for her to stay another night in the motel if she wanted me to. (The reality, of course, was that the college had already paid for two nights in the motel for us. My offer was all show.)

Nancy said she'd think about it. Then she went on a few more minutes about how her husband deserved a real come-uppance. Finally, she and her three new friends tossed down their drinks and walked out of the bar. I followed the four of them down a long hallway to the room. As they walked, Wayne had his arm firmly around her waist, as though trying to steady her.

I know my wife and what it takes to get her drunk. She was obviously trying to look more inebriated than she really was.

12