My Wife's Sister Cums for a Visit

Story Info
I had suspected my wife and her sister were up to something.
2.3k words
4.42
71.2k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canam
Canam
31 Followers

This is the first story based on my wife, our experiences, and eventually the story of how we ended up together after her journey through life. Gina is in in her early forties and is a very sexual women. She is also very open about her sexuality. This is a tale of coming home one day while she had her sister visiting.

My name is Don and I have been married to my wife Gina for about 15 years now. Gina and I ended up together after both of us had several crappy relationships in our past. Our sex life is incredible, we are very open about everything, and we think our past has helped shape us and guide us into the pleasure we enjoy. We talk about everything, past lovers, fantasies, and what we need and want. But even I was surprised when I came home the other day.

My wife's sister Kara was down visiting. She is from pretty far away and does not get to visit that often. This trip Kara came down by herself. She has a teenage son who stayed back and a boyfriend named Troy who is about 50 which is 10 years older than Kara, who also stayed back home. Kara is very attractive. She has a tight body that she works hard on as she is a bit bigger built than her sister. Kara also was pretty open to talk to Gina about her sex life. She has had several lovers in the past, but now seemed comfortable with Troy, even though he didn't really rock her world. But she could could call him over to have sex anytime she wanted.

I knew the girls were home be themselves, and i pictured them talking about sex, because I knew that was something they did talk about. I have always fantasized about catching them being naughty but never really did. With that on my mind, I thought that I would come home around noon to take the girls out to lunch. Our kids were at school and those two were there alone and I figured it would be a nice surprise.

I parked in the back as I always do and walked up to the house and through the garage. As I was coming through the garage, I could hear music playing. This was a little strange because Gina didn't really have music on very often, but when she did, it was usually when she was drinking. As I walked into our house, hearing the music, and my wife laughing so hard, I thought that my wife must be drinking. It was actually a little strange because my wife is not a big drinker, and it was only a little after noon. So I stopped on the landing heading upstairs to listen for a bit. I peeked through the railing and noticed that Gina and Kara were sitting on the floor and had a bottle of vodka and were laughing and talking. Gina had a black tank top on, and a pair of running shorts. Kara looked as if she was more ready for the day, dressed in some jeans and a tight low-cut shirt showing a lot of cleavage.

The two half tipsy sisters were giggling and talking about sex. This is what I have been waiting for more than a decade. Gina was prodding her sister about the frequency and other details.

Kara said, "I am always horny, Troy is okay, but I need more and I have been masturbating daily."

"We really are related," Gina replied, "I masturbate all the time. And I can't keep my hands off myself, the more Don and I have sex the more I masturbate."

I had never really heard Gina talking about our sex lives without me preset and it excited me as she started to talk about my cock. She told Kara it was the biggest that she ever had and how perfectly shaped it was. This peeked Kara's attention.

Kara said "I am sorry but I always catch myself staring at the outline of Dons 's cock through his shorts. I have rubbed my pussy to the thought of having it inside me."

They both laughed, "Don't be, I love when he wears shorts and know that most women can make out the outline of his cock. I like it even more when we are around people we know. Last night we were at a bond fire and I watched my friend Serena look at him and must have caught a glimpse of his package and did a double take and stared right at it. All I could think about was how wet Serena's pussy must have been. I love to make Don go without underwear and watch women look at it, knowing I will be sucking on it in a while".

"Do you like to give blowjobs too?"

Kara dropped her head and said "that is was not something they did that often".

Gina burst out, "I fricking love sucking cock. I always have. It lights my pussy on fire. Even just talking about it makes me hot", as she slid her hand down between her legs.

I was frozen, with the exception of my ever hardening cock in my pants.

Kara was stunned at the sight of her sister rubbing her pussy over her running shorts and asked, "what is the craziest place you have masturbated"?

"We were at a pool with the kids and Don and I were texting, I went to the locker room and got naked in one of the showers and made myself cum in there. I think I may have been caught as someone came in and I had to try and be really quiet."

"I remember that time," exclaimed Kara. "You had said you went to the car and I went to the bathroom and thought someone was pleasuring themselves. I wasn't sure, but it turned me on and I went home to finger my pussy that night."

I love hearing my wife tell me about how often she masturbates and the places she has done so, but hearing her tell her own sister was driving my insane. And the look on Kara's face was making it even better.

I was getting very so hard listening to the two girls talk and now even flirting with each other. Gina turned the conversation to sexting. She told her sister how much sexting turns her on.

Kara asked Gina, "When you text Don, what do you text to get Don so worked up?"

Gina replied "Haven't you guys done that?"

Kara said, "Troy was not really into it."

I almost laughed out loud when Gina shouted. "Bullshit!"

Kara asked again "what kind of things do you send?"

Gina said, "all kinds of things, but pictures are our favorites. You should send Troy a picture right now." Kara hesitated for a second but then pulled her shirt down far enough to show a lot of cleavage and sent the picture.

Gina said "that is OK but your need to do more."

Gina told her sister to take her top off and send him a picture. Kara must have been pretty buzzed, because the normally mild manner women took her top and bra off. I was amazed to be able to get a side view of my sister in laws nice perky tits. They were a little smaller than Gina's but looked amazing and had no sag to them. All of this was making my harder, as I repositioned my cock in my pants. I did not want to unzip my pants for fear they would hear me. Kara snapped a photo of her bare tits and sent it to Troy.

Troy immediately texted back, "WOW". Followed by, "Where are you????"

The girls were both were a little drunk and now sitting on couches opposite each other in our living room. Gina said Kara, "wait until you would see the response Don will give me with this pic." With that Gina hopped off the couch and pulled down her running shorts and revealed she was not wearing any panties. She kicked the running shorts off to the side and sat back down on the floor in front of the couch, laughing the camera pointed towards her pussy. Kara's mouth dropped as she watched her sister begin to rub her pussy. Gina looked at Kara and said "oh my, all this is making me so wet." Gina snapped the pic and was getting ready to send it off.

Kara asked Gina if this really turned us on Gina said "just wait I'll show you" Gina then hit send on the picture of her fingers spreading apart her swollen pussy lips. Kara was giggling because she was drunk to said "OK since you sent that l I will send picture to Troy also".

At that point the notification of a text went off on my phone. Knowing that both of the sisters heard it, Gina yelled down, "Don, is that you?" I had no choice but to come up from the entryway and walked in to the living room.

As i got up upstairs Gina told her sister "see I told you is cock is not hidden in his pants". Gina told me to come over on the couch, as I approached her she pulled my pants down and sat me down on the couch. She held my rock hard cock with her hand and looked at her sister and asked "does Troy get this hard for you? Don is this hard for me all the time". I felt like I was in another world, my wife was always open but this was here sister.

Kara asked if she should go downstairs but she did not move and had her hand inside her unzipped jeans. Gina said just sit there "I've been told by every guy I have been with that I give the greatest blowjob in the world" . She sat there with her shirt trying to cover up her boobs but had one hand still in her pants. As Gina started sucking my cock and saying isn't it perfect? I looked over at Kara. She was almost in a trance, the shirt that was partially covering her tits had dropped on the floor next to her. Her tits were swollen and her nipples were rock hard. She was feverishly rubbing her pussy staring right back at me.

As my cock was being engulfed by my wife she looked up at me and seen that I was looking over at her sister. It must have turned my wife on to see her sister masturbating to us. Gina was still on her knees and only clothed in the black tank top. She crawled over to her sister and helped her get her jeans all the way off. My sister-in-laws pussy was sparkling wet, dripping with her juice. I was the one now in the trance as Gina knelt down between Kara's legs and looked back at me. Gina was again on all fours with her ass up inviting me to enter her from behind. I went over and grabbed my cock and rubbed on Gina's clit with the head of my swollen member. As I was sliding my engorged cock over Gina's clit I was watching her go down on her gorgeous naked sister. This was driving me wild. I sunk my cock deep into Gina's dripping pussy. With this she let out a moan, and at the same time Kara did as well.

Gina kept lapping up her sisters pussy juices as I started to not control myself. The site of my wife's head between Kara's legs, and Kara now squeezing her tits with one hand while the other had a fist full of Gina's hair.

I started to bury my cock with faster thrusts. With that Gina's head snapped around. I was feeling an intensity building and was ready to shoot my load. Gina put her hand on my chest and told me to wait. She motioned for me to lay on my back on the floor. Gina took her sister by the hand and positioned her with her feet straddling me. She then helped her sister lower herself down to me until my glistening cock just touched her pussy lips. Gina then grabbed my cock and rubbed it on Kara's clit. She was as wet as her sister. At this time Gina straddled my face almost drowning me with her moistness.

She was now facing her sister still with her hand on my cock rubbing it on Kara's pussy. The feeling was incredible, my wife grinding hard on my tongue and her sister's wet pussy on the tip of my cock. After a few minutes of this ecstasy my wife finally let go of my cock when Kara shouted, "Put his cock inside me, NOW!" Gina took her hand off my cock and Kara lowered herself all the way down, swallowing my cock with her pussy. I could only see my wife's ass and could tell that she was taking off her tank top. Then she leaned towards Kara and both of them moaned loudly.

My wife could tell I was going to cum soon. My hips were violently thrusting inside her sister, Gina then lifted herself enough to finish herself with her finger causing her to squirt all over my face. As i felt my sister-in-laws pussy start to convulse around my shaft I buried my load deep inside her. Kara, spent rolled onto the floor. Gina then bent down and lapped up all of our juices from my cock. When this escapade was done we headed for the shower and back to our bedroom for the afternoon.

Canam
Canam
31 Followers