My Wonderful Submissive Scene 03

Story Info
The conclusion of a middle aged submissive's adventures.
4.5k words
4.62
26.4k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
879 Followers

If you haven't read Scenes 1&2 I suggest you do so, only so that you know who the players are as well as what has happened on my friend's discovery of her need for submission and humiliation.

*****

The days and weeks following our second visit to the Club, saw many changes. Both Pat and I were divorced and living together and planned on marrying in the coming weeks. Work still demanded time and separations, but we managed. We also spent a great deal of time talking about what had transpired during the scene at the Club. One conversation that we had proved to be the most interesting one because Pat was able to really describe how she felt and began to formulate what she may yet want to experience.

"Pat, what turned you on the most at the place last time?"

"Ian, that's easy. As much as being spanked and paddled by all those people was incredible, what made me feeling like I was floating was telling Caitlynn telling me to describe a humiliation. I just thought that being on my knees with my head down and ass up pulling out that butt plug while all of you watched...I couldn't catch my breath. Then, Ron doing me in my ass just pushed me over the edge. I never asked you but were you jealous that I didn't ask you to fuck my ass?"

I smiled and looked into her eyes as I said, "You forgot that you had just sucked me dry. I couldn't have fucked anywhere. Besides that, you know how much I love watching you when you're being dominated and I always the first one to spank, paddle or whip you when we are playing with other people."

Pat smiled, kissed me and said that she had been thinking about what to do next. She had mentioned prior to this conversation that she and Caitlynn talked once a week and only recently had those conversations turned to the subject of what to do next.

"Well, I think the idea of you telling the group what to do to you or what you are going to do is really hot. Does that satisfy your humiliation need?"

"Big time. I feel...well, naughty! I just get lost in what I have to do."

"You're in sub space. Nice place for you to be. So," I continued, "any sexual things discussed with Caitlynn?"

"Just one that I have never done but want to but I am not sure so I won't tell you because I don't want you to get upset."

"Nothing you would want would upset me. Nothing!"

"Well, that's good because what Caitlynn and I have discussed would not include you but I would want to you to watch."

"You know that's fine with me. You keep me more than happy. I don't mind sharing if it is what you want."

Three weeks had passed since that conversation. Pat had told me that she and Caitlynn had talked a few times and that we had been invited to Caitlynn and Ron's house for a party in two weeks. We planned to make it a quick flight to their home on in New Jersey on a Friday and back on Sunday.

"Will that give us enough time?" I asked.

"It should. I will check with Caitlynn."

So, off we went for...well, I had no idea but it certainly was going to be interesting!

Caitlynn and Ron picked us up at the airport and we went for dinner. Back to their house from the restaurant, Caitlynn asked me if I had any idea what was planned. I said I knew nothing and trusted in whatever decisions you and Pat made.

"As soon as we get to Caitlynn and Ron's home, I will explain everything to you and Ron, because he doesn't know anything, either."

We arrived at their home and were shown to very comfortable guest room. After unpacking the few things we had brought, Caitlynn came in and said that Ron was fixing drinks downstairs. I went downstairs to join Ron, but Caitlynn remained behind with Pat.

Ron and I were having our drinks when we heard the ladies coming down the stairs. Caitlyn came into the den holding a leash that was attached to a collar around Pat's neck. She had cuffs around her ankles but not attached to anything. Pat's hands were cuffed behind her back, pushing her tits forward. Ron, who had received a blow job and fucked Pat in the ass, stared at her totally waxed pussy. Below her neck, I don't believe there was one hair on her body.

Caitlynn sat down on a chair while Pat stood in the middle of the room facing the three of us.

"Go on," said Caitlynn.

Pat started to speak. "For the next 36 hours, until we leave on Sunday, I will remain naked. You may do anything within reason to humiliate or punish me in any you can think of. During the party tomorrow, different things are going to happen but you should know that all most of those things were things I suggested to Caitlynn. Beyond that, I will try to complete everything asked of me."

I asked how many people will be at the party. Caitlynn said, "Some you know. Helen will be here and we know she is a Dom and her friend, Anthony who is a Dom also. Ron and I, of course, and we're Doms., Chandler who is a sub and her husband, Rick. Rick is Chandler's Dom, but he lets others play with her. We know everyone who will attend and they have, more or less, been told what to expect.

"Well, will you tell us?" I said.

Pat, very quietly, said, "Miss Caitlynn asked me if I had any fantasy that she could help fill. I told her something that I never told you, Ian, but I want to service three males...at the same time."

"There's more," Caitlynn said, "but we will wait until tomorrow for that."

"So, you wouldn't tell me what your big fantasy was but you told Caitlynn?" I said.

"Yes." Pat was looking at me and continued, "You have always given me everything but I thought you may not react well to this."

"Is this something you really want?"

"Yes, Ian. Very much."

I stood up and walked to where Pat was standing and grasped her nipples and began pulling her toward the couch. I sat and pulled her over my lap with her head resting in Caitlynn's lap. I began to spank Pat and after 20 spanks Caitlynn said' "I have an idea.

She pushed Pat off her and began to undress as I rubbed Pat's ass. When she was nude she positioned Pat on her knees with her face in Caitlynn's pussy. Ron had gotten up and went downstairs but returned quickly with a leather paddle.

Splat! Splat! Splat! Three blows to Pat's ass had her shaking her butt. She kept eating Caitlynn who began to moan and grabbed the back of her pleasure givers head and grind her crotch into Pat's face. Ron continued paddling Pat's ass until Caitlynn announced her orgasm with a loud moan. Ron said, suck off Ian. I stripped off and Pat went right down on my cock as Ron was fingering Pat's pussy. Ron kept encouraging Pat with his fingers, now four buried in her.

"Caitlynn said tomorrow I'm going to be fucking your pussy."

Pat said "Uh huh."

I could feel myself getting ready to cum as Ron spanked Pat's ass.

I shot into her mouth and she swallowed everything.

Ron, who was rock hard and laying on the floor, "my turn. Get busy."

Pat turned on her knees and went over to Ron's cock. Soon, he was coming into her mouth. Some dribbled out the corner of her mouth but Caitlynn was right there to get it on her finger.

"Lick it up. Good girl."

Caitlynn undid Pat's cuffs. We relaxed with a glass of wine while Caitlynn rubbed lotion into Pat's ass.

The next morning, I had a bit of a lay in and when I came downstairs looking for coffee, Caitlynn and Pat were sitting at the kitchen table. Nothing unusual about that, except, of course, that Pat was naked. I picked up on the conversation.

"I can't explain it, Caitlynn, or where it comes from. The feeling when I am doing something I know I shouldn't is so overwhelming and gets me so hot. Pulling that plug out in front of all of you was...indescribable.

I listened as Caitlynn told Pat to go upstairs and get herself ready. "They'll be here in a couple of hours. Pat stood up and Caitlynn took of Pat's collar. Pat bent over and removed the ankle cuffs and undid her wrist cuffs handing them to Caitlynn, saw me, smiled and gave me a kiss. "I will be back in a bit," turned and went upstairs. Me staring at her butt as she left.

Caitlynn said to me that I was very lucky to have her. Didn't I know it! I told Caitlynn that I intended to make the situation permanent. She asked me to help her get ready. We went downstairs to her basement which was paneled and carpeted. But, other than that, it looked like no finished basement I had ever scene. A spanking bench was against one wall and a table that looked like a padded massage table but with leather straps and two wooden uprights at one end. There was another table that had paddles, whips, clips, cuffs, length of chains, and too many dildos and butt plugs to describe. A large mattress with fitted sheets lay in the center of the floor.

"Grab two chains, four cuffs and two of those bulldog clips. We'll see how Pat likes those." Caitlynn was smiling as she said it.

We went back upstairs and Caitlynn asked me to move a large wingback chair a few feet so that it faced the front door. She attached one chain to two cuffs and placed it behind the front legs of the chair. She repeated the process on the other cuffs but put it behind the legs in the back of the chair. I could see where this was going.

"All we need are our guests and the center of attraction?"

Pat came downstairs a few minutes before two o'clock. She looked great! Hair and makeup perfect and totally naked. I went to her and held her close while I felt her ass, sliding a finger down to asshole. I could feel that she had applied lube to back hole. Smart girl.

"Pat, go and sit in the chair," said Caitlynn. "Time to get you ready to meet our guests."

Pat sat in the chair and Caitlynn told her to reach behind the chair as far as she could. Caitlyn attached the two cuffs to her wrists. Pat's hands were effectively bound behind the chair.

"Legs over the arms, sweetie." Pat lifted her legs and placed each one over the arms of the chair. Caitlynn quickly attached her feet to the cuffs chained behind the chairs front legs. She was now bound and spread open.

Picking up the bulldog clips, she placed them on a small table next to the chair.

I couldn't resist getting a feel in as I slid my finger down Pat's well spread slit.

"We already, are we?" I said to Pat. She just sucked in her breath as I kept my finger busy in her slit.

I probably would have continued but Ron had returned from the store and I helped him bring in the groceries that Caitlynn had sent him to get.

"Helen and Anthony are pulling up," Ron said.

Helen was a bit younger than Pat, but a good-looking woman. Anthony, who we were meeting for the first time was well over 6 foot tall and pretty broad. I wondered just how big his cock was and which of Pat's holes was going into. He shook my hand and Helen hugged me before she talked to Pat.

"Pat," said Helen, "all dressed up and nowhere to go! This is my husband Anthony. It's ok to call him Sir! Anthony moved toward Pat and reached out for her tits and began to pull on her hardening nipples. Anthony took the clips that Caitlynn had put on the small table and put them on Pat's nipples.

"Nice to meet you," Anthony said to Pat as he tugged on the clips he had just attached.

Helen was fingering Pat's pussy as she said, "I wonder if you will be fucking this latter, Anthony?"

"No, he won't," said Ron. "I am getting that."

Helen's eyes lit up. "If Anthony gets your ass, you are in for a big ride."

"No teasing, Helen," said Ron.

Chandler and Rick had just walked in and both smiled when they saw Pat.

Chandler was a tall woman late 20's or early 30's. Rick was medium build and perhaps in his late 30's. Chandler had on a short jacket that showed off her legs.

"Chandler, give me your jacket and show Pat how happy you are to meet her," said Rick.

Chandler unzipped her jacket and was naked underneath. She quickly got down on her knees and crawled over to Pat's wide open pussy and began to lick. Pat was groaning with the attention. Rick slapped Chandler's butt and told her to get Pat off. A few minutes later, Pat was coming and Chandler's face was covered in Pat's juices.

"Well, let's have some drinks and go downstairs," Ron said.

Caitlynn and Helen undid the chains from Pat's cuffs and helped her up. Caitlynn said to Pat, "you know what to do when we get downstairs. Pat shook her head and said, "yes."

We all went downstairs and sat. Well, Chandler was kneeling on the floor and Pat was standing in the middle of the basement "playroom," as Caitlynn called it. Pat had her hands clasped behind her head. When everyone was quiet, she spoke.

"Thank you for helping me do this. I am going to let Ron, Anthony and Rick fuck me because I want to feel the humiliation of surrendering to them while the man I love watches. Because I will try to make them cum, it is possible that they will be unable to satisfy their partners. Caitlynn and Helen, you will probably feel that I have denied you your pleasure. Please allow me to please punish me in any way you wish and satisfy both of you afterwards. Please allow Chandler to participate."

Anthony said, "this is going to be fun."

Helen and Caitlynn attached Pat's wrist cuffs behind her back and led her to the end of the padded table. Caitlynn spread Pat's legs and attached her ankle cuffs to the legs of the table. Helen was getting undressed and sat up on the table, put her hand behind Pat's head and pushed her head into her crotch.

"You know what to do." Pat began to lick and suck on Helens clit and pussy. Caitlynn had put on her harness with a nine-inch-long, three-inch-wide dildo. Caitlynn was lubing the monster cock and moved in behind Pat.

"Ok, into your ass this goes." Slowly, Caitlynn pushed the head of the dildo in. Watching from a lounge chair near the bondage table, I could see that this strap on was bigger than anything Pat had ever taken in her ass. Helen was beginning to moan from Pat's attention. Caitlynn was only half way in; pushing in a bit then withdrawing.

"Helen, don't cum until I am all the way in."

I stood up and walked to the table so that I could see the action. Anthony, Ron and Rick got up to see, as well. Helen couldn't contain her orgasm and Caitlynn gave one big lunge which sunk the strap on all the way in to Pat's ass.

Pat was panting when Caitlynn withdrew. Helen was off the table and putting on her harness and a bit smaller strap on.

"Relax, Pat. It's going in your pussy." Caitlynn had removed her clothes and was sitting where Helen just was.

"Back to work, Pat," and Pat lowered her head into Caitlynn's pussy. Helen slide her lubed strap on into Pat's pussy in two strokes. Pat was beginning to cum and Caitlynn was beginning to writhe around Pat's mouth. Both women came at the same time.

Helen was now pumping faster. Pat was getting to the point where her orgasm was going to consume her and she let out a series of gasps. Helen slide out and slapped Pat's ass.

"That was good," Helen said. Caitlynn had picked up a riding crop and freed Pat's nipples from the bulldog clips on her tits. Pat groaned, in obvious discomfort, when they were removed. Helen and Caitlynn each took a tit in their hand and rubbed life back into Pat's nipples.

Caitlynn unhooked Pat from the table and told her to lie down on the mattress that was on the floor. Pat complied and Caitlynn took Chandler by the hand and led her over to Pat.

"Chandler got you off earlier. Time to return the favor. Chandler, go sit on her face and stay there until you cum."

Chandler did as she was told and when she had lowered her pussy onto Pat's face, Pat began to lick. Caitlynn took her foot and nudged Pat's legs apart and began to apply the crop to Pat's inner thighs and pussy lips.

"Hey, don't wreck that, I want that later," said Ron.

Caitlynn laughed and winking at Ron said that they were only love taps. Chandler was sliding her pussy over Pat's mouth and her loud breathing was announcing the arrival of her orgasm which came with a loud "aaahhhh!"

Chandler disengaged from Pat and Caitlynn told Pat to stand which she did, but rather shakily.

"OK. Let's have a break for something to eat and drink. Then, it will be the boys turn. Pat, you leave your wrist cuffs and collar on but you can take off the ankle cuffs, "Caitlynn instructed.

Once upstairs I got to put my arms around my amazing woman and I asked her how she was doing.

"Glorious," she said. "This is incredible. I am nervous about the next thing but I know you will be watching and I think you will like the surprise Caitlynn planned for you."

After about an hour, Ron came behind Pat and took her arms and pulled them behind her back and clipped the wrist cuffs together. Anthony came in front of Pat and hooked the leash onto the collar. Rick slapped her on the ass and said, "Let's go downstairs."

With Anthony leading Pat by her leash and Ron and Rick following, I watched them heading downstairs and made to follow. Caitlynn grabbed my arm and said, "give them a moment. When the rest of us get downstairs, get undressed and sit on the love seat." Caitlynn had a sly little smile.

When we went downstairs, Pat was kneeling on the mattress and the three guys that were about to make Pat's fantasy a reality, were standing naked in front of her as she sucked on Ron's cock then Ricks average size dick, then Anthony who was the largest but not as large as Caitlynn's strap on. I went over to the love seat and began to undress. Caitlynn and Helen were seated next to each other in chairs and Chandler was kneeling next to the love seat.

Ron was now laying on his back and he motioned for Pat to mount him. With her hands cuffed behind her, this was no easy task.

"Ron," Pat said, "I am going to let you three do me and I won't resist, but do you think you could undo the cuffs?"

Ron said sure and had Anthony unhook the wrist cuffs. Using her freed hands for balance, she lowered herself onto Ron's hardon. Once inside, Pat rode him until she felt Anthony's hand on her back, pushing her forward. Anthony was pushing some lube into Pat's ass and then he put on a condom, lubed his cock and aimed his cock at Pat's rear door. He got the head of his cock into Pat and then began to push into her ass. Slowly, Anthony pushed his cock into her as Ron kept thrusting into her pussy. One Anthony was all the way in, he nodded at Rick who was standing next to Ron's head. Rick leaned in and grabbing Pat by the hair, stuck his cock in her mouth. All three men quickly had a rhythm going: Ron would thrust into Pat's pussy while Anthony withdrew. Then they withdrew. Rick was almost all the way in Pat's mouth and his movements suggested he was close to cumming.

"Swallow it all," Rick said as he exploded in Pat's mouth. As he withdrew his cock from her mouth he squeezed the last bit of cum onto her tongue.

"Chandler, make nice to Ian," Rick said. Chandler leaned over and took my cock in her mouth.

Anthony was really working Pat's ass and soon he was filling his condom. When he moved off of Pat, you could see her gaping hole. This prompted some comments from Caitlynn and Helen. Ron was still in Pat's pussy and her pulled her down into a very tender embrace as Pat kept riding his cock.

"In your mouth," Ron said and Pat raised herself and slid down to take his cock in her mouth. Ron came and Pat swallowed most of it.

Caitlynn came over to Chandler and me and told Chandler not to swallow my cum but catch it all in her mouth. To accentuate the point, Caitlynn slapped Chandler's ass.

Ron got up and moved off the mat, and Caitlynn told Pat to lie down on her back. I started to pump into Chandler's mouth and following Caitlynn's order, she caught my cum in her mouth.

"Give Ian's cum to Pat," Caitlynn said. Chandler crawled over to Pat and Caitlynn told her to open her mouth. When she complied, Chandler lowered her head and kissed Pat, feeding her my cum. It was, well, amazing.

Gln1517
Gln1517
879 Followers
12