Myron Starts It

Story Info
JPB's very first story.
2.3k words
3.23
94.1k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a story about my wanting to watch my wife fuck another man. This is a story about how I ended up watching her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brenda and I have been married for thirty years and they have been damned good years. I know and have read about people whose marriages have gone stale after several years and who go looking for ways to spice things up, but that did not happen in our marriage. I'll grant you that we did not make love seven days a week, fifty-two weeks a year, but we did get it on three or four times a week. Life was good in our household - right up until the day that Brenda had her surgery.

Brenda came home one evening and told me that she hadn't been feeling well lately and she had made a doctors appointment for the next day. After several tests the doctor told her that she would have to have a hysterectomy. They discussed everything and Brenda was assured that the operation would have no major effect on her life. The doctor was mistaken. Following the surgery Brenda seemed to lose all interest in sex. Foreplay did not help. Sexual aids did not help. A series of porn tapes had no effect on her. Our sex life just ceased to exist. Well that's not exactly true. Brenda did let me fuck her whenever I wanted to. She never once said no to me, but it was plain that she had no interest and was just doing what she saw as her wifely duty. It soon got to the point where I stopped bothering her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Some men in that situation would have started looking for satisfaction outside their marriage, but I could not bring myself to do that. For one thing I was madly in love with Brenda and I felt that if I stepped out on her and she found out about it she would leave me. Another thing that crossed my mind whenever I got to thinking that I might stray was the AIDS and Herpes scare. My luck being what it was I could almost count on catching something and bringing it home. My solution to the problem was simple enough; I bought porn tapes, adult oriented magazines and signed up for the XXX rated cable channels and then masturbated an awful lot. This sorry state of affairs lasted almost two years and then one day I got a call at work from Brenda. She has flex hours where she works and she had taken the afternoon off that day.

"I just called to ask you to call me as soon as you are ready to leave work."

"Why?"

"I have a special dinner planned for tonight and I want it to be ready as soon as you walk in the door."

"What are we having?"

"Meat, the kind you like best."

I dutifully called just before I left work and when I walked in the front door of the house I found Brenda sitting on the upstairs landing dressed only in a garter belt, nylons and high heels. She was working a large rubber cock in and out of her pussy and she smiled at me and said, "I'm just keeping your meat warm baby. Ready for dinner?"

I was out of my pants in a heartbeat and I fucked her right there on the landing and to hell with whoever might have come to the door. I never did eat (dinner anyway) that night. Brenda and I fucked like horny teenagers until we were both exhausted. I ate her pussy and we fucked. She sucked my cock and we fucked. We went sixty-nine on each other and then we fucked. I called in sick the next day and we spent the entire day fucking all over the house. When we went to bed that night I didn't think I'd be able to get it up again until after I'd had a week to rest up, but Brenda proved me wrong on that.

It turned out that Brenda had been seeing a doctor and he had been working with her on correcting what he believed to be a hormonal imbalance. She had been taking hormone pills for two weeks and they had helped her regain her sex drive. The pills however created another problem, although not a bad one from my point of view, in that her sex drive came back in overdrive. Brenda wanted to fuck all the time!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I mentioned earlier Brenda's job allowed her to work flextime. That meant she could pretty well set her own hours as long as her work was done on time. We own a pickup truck with a camper on the back and one of our favorite pastimes was going up the mountains on weekends and camping out. One day about ten minutes before I was due to get off for lunch Brenda showed up and said that since she was in the area she thought she would stop by and we could have lunch together. I told her to go on and wait for me out back while I went and washed my hands and punched out. I walked out the door expecting to find her waiting in her car, but instead she had the pickup. She wasn't in the front so I opened the door to the camper and found that she was naked on the bed.

"You had better hurry up before your lunch gets cold" she giggled.

I was fifteen minutes late getting back from lunch.

Brenda started stopping by two or three times a week to "have lunch" with me and I was surprised that no one ever figured out what was going on. This afternoon Brenda stopped by and let me know that she was there to have 'lunch' with me and I told her that I would be right out. I washed my hands and on the way to the time clock my boss stopped me and asked me to step into his office for a minute. We talked for five minutes about my job performance and then he offered me the job as shop foreman. I gladly accepted the position and then hurried out to have my nooner with Brenda.

I opened the camper door and got the shock of my life. Brenda was flat on her back, her nylon covered legs and her high heeled shod feet pointing straight up at the roof of the camper and her voice going, "Oh god, oh god, oh god" as Myron, one of my co-workers, pounded his stiff cock into her pussy. I stood frozen as I listened to the slap, slap, slap of Myron fucking Brenda. Both of them were locked in the heat of passion and neither one of them had heard me open the door. I watched for several minutes as Myron pounded away and soon Brenda's "Oh god, oh god" changed to the low moan that meant she was going to orgasm. When it hit her body shuddered and she bucked a little and then lay back limp as Myron continued to stroke into her. Another thirty seconds went by and then he grunted, "Gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" and that brought Brenda back to life.

"Don't cum in me, don't cum in me," she cried as she tried to push Myron off of her.

He got the message and pulled out just as his cock splashed cum all over Brenda's belly and legs. He must not have been laid in quite a while because he shot what must have been a quart of cum on Brenda. It was at that point that Brenda noticed me. The look of terror on her face almost broke my heart.

"Oh god baby," she cried through her tears, "Please don't hate me. Please! I don't know how it happened. I didn't mean to. Please don't hate me."

While she was crying Myron was busy stuffing his limp dick back into his pants and babbling, "Hey man, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to do it man. I don't know what came over me."

As he tried to brush past me I grabbed his shirt front and whispered, "You wait for me inside and you keep your mouth shut. Not a fucking word about this to anybody, you hear?"

As soon as he was gone I looked down at Brenda. She lay there with her legs splayed open, cum on her cunt hair, cum on her stomach and cum on her legs. Her cunt lips were red and puffy and a trickle of cum was running from her belly down her slit. God help me, but I had never seen a more erotic sight in my life and the only thing that kept me from taking a turn on her was the necessity of getting to Myron before he let the whole shop know about what had just happened. I opened one of the overhead cupboards and got out a towel. I told Brenda to clean herself up and go home and then I went looking for Myron.

He was waiting just inside the door and I got right in his face. "First, if you ever tell anyone about what just happened and I find out I will hunt you down and put you in the hospital. I'll break both of your arms and both of your legs and you will spend a lot of time in wheelchairs. Are we clear on this?"

He nodded a yes and then I said, "Next, I want to know just what in the hell happened."

It turned out that the boss ran into Myron before he saw me and he sent Myron to find me and ask me to come to the office. Myron thought I was in the camper having lunch with Brenda so he went out there to get me. When he opened the door Brenda was on the bed naked and she was fucking herself with her dildo. She had her eyes closed and when she heard the door open, thinking it was me, she started moaning, "Get over here and fuck me. Come on and fuck me. I need a cock in me so get over here and fuck me. I need it baby, I need it bad. Fuck your little slut."

Myron said he didn't know what had come over him. He had never seen anything that sexy begging to be fucked and before he knew what he was doing he had his cock out, was between her legs and was pushing the dildo aside. He put the head of his cock against her pussy lips and she had hunched up at him and she was so wet that he had slid right in. Brenda still had her eyes closed and she was still moaning, "Fuck me baby, fuck me" when he bent to kiss her.

Myron has a beard, I don't.

Brenda's eyes shot open and she saw that it wasn't me fucking her and she started trying to push Myron off of her, but he was already twenty strokes on the way to busting his nut and he wasn't about to quit. Brenda kept pushing and crying, "We can't, we can't, this is wrong. Stop it, please stop it."

But Myron's cock was starting to push Brenda's pleasure button and it wasn't long before she was fucking back and that was when I came into the camper.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home that night Brenda was sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of vodka and it was apparent that she had been at the bottle for a while. She just looked at me and didn't say a thing. After an awkward silence I finally broke the ice.

"It wasn't your fault sweetheart. You didn't know until it was too late."

She just looked at me.

I tried again. "Myron is two hundred pounds sweetheart and there is no way you could ever push him away if he wasn't willing to go."

Still silence.

"I had a long talk with Myron and no one is ever going to know."

She looked at me and with a wavering voice said, "You don't understand. How could you understand when I don't even understand it. After the initial shock I loved it. I loved fucking another man. I loved fucking a stranger. If you hadn't come in when you did I would have sucked him hard again and I'd still be there fucking him."

"Are you serious?"

She nodded a yes.

"What's this going to do to us?"

"God baby, I don't know."

"Are you going to go out and pick up strangers now when I'm not around?"

Brenda looked away from me and down at the floor and I had my answer. As much as I loved her I knew that I'd never be able to handle that. I had to do something or our marriage was as good as over. I knew what I had to do and I really, really did not want to do it, but I couldn't see living my life without Brenda. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up the stairs to the bedroom and threw her down on the bed. I unzipped myself and took out my cock and stuck it in her face as I took out my wallet and got out a little card that had some phone numbers on it. I picked up the phone and dialed a number and it rang three times before the phone was answered.

"Myron? Get your ass over here right now. You started something this afternoon and now you are going to have to help me keep Brenda satisfied. Yes I mean it. Get over here. The front door is unlocked so just come on up to the bedroom."

As I hung up the phone I looked down at Brenda and saw her smiling up at me and then her hot mouth closed around my cock.