Mystery At Mystery Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, you're going so deeeep, Carl!" Charlene exclaimed. "How are you able to take all that cock, Laura?" Laura didn't answer at the moment, she was too busy accommodating the young stud's size, working her hips to meet Carl's deep thrusts, and concentrating on the powerful orgasm building in her well-fucked loins.

Maybe it was the fact that Laura was a full six feet tall, and maybe it was because she had had a hysterectomy, but she could fully sheath an eleven inch cock in her womanhood, and had done so several times. Still, Carl's impressive size filled her up, and the pleasure she was receiving from him was deliciously intense.

"Ohhhhhhh." Laura moaned deeply. "Keep fucking me like that. Just like that." Her hands slid over his pistoning hips and grabbed the hard cheeks of his muscular ass, clutching them as the rising crescendo of her orgasm exploded within her.

"UHHH! UNNNH!" she cried out as her cunt clamped down on Carl's invading cock. It felt to the young stud like her vaginal muscles were trying to push him out of her, and he responded by pushing into her as hard as he could, his long thrusts becoming a series of pushes as he kept himself buried to the balls inside her.

"Ohhhhh..." Laura moaned as the last vestiges of her intense orgasm rippled through her. She opened her eyes and looked up at the young man fucking her. "That was amazing, Carl. Keep fucking me. Come inside me."

Carl responded by leaning down and mashing his mouth to hers in a deep kiss, ravishing her mouth with his lips and tongue as his huge cock ravished her pussy with faster and faster strokes. He moaned into the beautiful older woman's mouth as he felt his nut rising, and seconds later he climbed her all the way as he reached the crest.

"UHHH!" he cried out, arching his back until his chest was almost vertical over her, his face looking upward at the ceiling, his eyes tightly shut as the first huge spurt of molten jism fired out of his buried cock and coated the back wall of her vagina. His cock pulsed again and again as streams of semen flowed into the depths of her sodden, sopping cunt.

"God damn! that was amazing." Carl gasped as his cock slid out of Laura's pussy, a tiny rivulet of his essence trickling out between her swollen labes. He looked over at Sherry, who was still lying on her side. Jason had come inside the the lovely mature woman and dismounted her. Her eyes met Carl's, and he climbed back off of Laura, letting her legs fall to the bed.

Carl crawled over to Sherry and slid his wet cock into her mouth. She began sucking it, cleaning it of his semen and Laura's juices. Amazingly, his cock began to swell to its full length again. A moment later he slid his cock out of her mouth. She rolled onto her back as he mounted her and slid his meat into her cum-soaked cunt, and began to steadily fuck her.

The intense sight of Carl and Sherry making love energized the other two young studs. Charlene stood up, letting Chris's hard cock slide out of her hot twat. He got up and lay down on the bed where Laura had just been lying, at her direction. She got on her hands and knees between his legs and slid her full lips down his long, hard shaft.

The sight of her magnificent ass waving in the air aroused Jason to full hardness. He got behind Laura, gripped her hips and waist in his strong hands, and slid his cock into her sperm-filled slit until his groin smacked wetly against the globes of her sweet asscheeks. He pulled back, then his hands pulled her hips to him as he drove forward, spearing her with his weapon of lust. They soon established a steady fucking rhythm as Laura worshipped the cock in her mouth. This was what Roark Coleman would call 'spitroasting', and Laura was loving being doubly penetrated...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1:30am, Tuesday, May 10th. Laura was sitting on the sofa in the living room, on the side nearest the back windows. She was wrapped in a bathrobe, and her legs were curled under her as she sipped her tea. Sitting on the other end of the sofa was Jason Folby, wearing only loose-fitting gym shorts, drinking Cherry Coca-Cola Zero. The others were in the bedroom, slowly copulating despite the older women's exhaustion.

"Yes, it'll be ten years this Autumn since my husband moved here to the Town & County and took what they now call the CIO job with the TCPD." Laura was saying. "And yes, his rise to the Commander position was meteoric."

"I can see why." said Folby. "And I'm not just kissing ass. A lot of us at the Police Academy were saying we want to be the next Commander Troy. But seeing how he misses nothing, and how fast he finds the right answers, not to mention the sheer amount of information he knows..." Folby shook his head.

Laura smiled and sipped her tea, then said "My husband is very impressed with you, Jason, and I'm not just saying that. He is uncanny in how well he can evaluate Officers and Detectives based on just a few moments of talking with them and watching them work. He is a natural-born leader, though it took some effort and then-Police-Chief Griswold all but forcing him into leadership positions and ultimately the Commander post to bring those qualities out. And he told me you have a lot of potential... as a Detective."

"And you guys have an open relationship?" Jason asked. "That's... well, Commander Troy doesn't seem to be the cuckold type."

"He's not." Laura said. "He and I have an honest, open, relationship, where we both have sexual encounters with others. We have agreements about what we can do, and open transparency is one of them. By way of contrast, a cuckold husband most often is submissive, and maybe is into the humiliation or bisexual aspects of the relationship. In between is the Stag and Vixen relationship, where the husband shares his wife or allows her to have extramarital partners."

"You two seem well matched with each other." said Jason.

Laura smiled, then said "Chief Griswold knew what he had as a Police Detective, and I knew what I had as a future husband." Then she slid over until she was leaning over Jason's crotch. Her hand slid under the waistband of Jason's gym shorts and grasped his hardening cock as she said: "And speaking of evaluating talent, I am very good at identifying young studs who are great in bed. And I think you have a lot of potential, too... where it counts the most."

She fished out Folby's prick and lowered her head, sliding her lips over the helmeted head and down the long shaft. The young stud groaned as the beautiful woman fellated him, her head bobbing up and down as she deeply sucked his cock, occasionally moaning as she took his full length down her throat---

*CLINK!*

Her head flew up and turned toward the windows. "What the fuck was that?" she whispered. They heard another clinking sound, and then saw a rappelling rope sudden appear outside the patio!

"Get in position." she whispered. Jason went to the doorway to the left-side bedroom and crouched down, his service weapon in his hand. Laura went to the other side, behind where the wall retreated to make the kitchen space. She had a .22 Magnum autopistol with silencer attached. They waited, hearing bumping noises above them...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The top portion of the elevator mechanism stuck out above the roof of Tower Condos on its south side. There were also several HVAC units and a six-foot tall concrete tower that was the top of the east stairwell, where maintenance crews could access the roof. The walls that were the side of the building extended three feet above the roof.

"I absolutely do not trust this setup." one of the two men said. They were both clad in all-black 'ninja' suits and full-head black masks. The setup was that a long rappelling rope had been wrapped around the elevator shaft structure, and run through a carabiner. One of the HVAC units had another carabiner attached to it, to guide the angled rope to be straight over the top of the condo that held the Witnesses and their guardians.

"Yeah, it sucks." the other man says. "Get to the patio as fast as you can, but stay connected until you're ready to go inside. At that point I'll go back inside by the stairwell, and you can open the door for me. Our IR drone showed that everyone was in the bedroom on the kitchen side, so you should be able to get in unobserved."

"If there's anyone in the living room, I'll pull on the rope and you pull me up." said the first man.

"Wilco. Good luck, Gil." said Gary Fenton. He watched as Gil Cox wound the rope into the carabiner on his (Cox's) rappelling harness, then grabbed the rope and held on, using one leg against the wall to brace himself and take some of the strain off the attachment to the HVAC unit.

Highly trained and extremely experienced, Gil Cox slid down the rappel rope towards the balcony on the sixth floor. There were no lights on in the 7th-floor and 8th-floor condos, to his relief. He headed towards the inlet balcony and dark windows of his target, the 6th-floor condo.

*SHUDDER!*

"AAUGH!"

The rope above him jerked violently as he heard a muffled cry above him. He looked upward, seeing nothing... not even Gary Fenton, whose head he should have seen. He pulled out his .22 WMR autopistol with silencer attached, which unknown to him was exactly like the weapon that was being readied to use against him in the apartment below.

And then he saw a shadowy outline of a head looking over the edge of the roof at him, and the outline of the Tilley Hat was unmistakeable. And he knew that it was the Iron Crowbar waiting for him!

He raised his arm and fired at the dark shape, but the head had moved back too quickly. Then he saw another head, this time a masked blob, to the left of the Iron Crowbar as he looked up. As he swerved his arm to fire, another body suddenly appeared to the right and fired a TASER. The darts slammed into his rappelling harness, and the electrical charge did not reach his body.

The three heads above kept looking over the edge like Whack-A-Moles, and he couldn't draw a bead on any of them. Then he felt himself being pulled up!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*WHAM!*

Holding the rope, Gary Fenton had made a huge mistake: he did not keep abreast of the tactical situation around him at all times. Like shadows in the night, four ninja swiftly crept up on him from behind. The masked ninja were Todd Burke and his business partner Teddy Franklin, and the unmasked ones were the Iron Wolf, Teresa Croyle, and me, Your Iron Crowbar.

Fenton was slammed to the ground, but his instincts kicked in and he quickly turned and rolled. He almost made it back to his feet, which would've been very bad, but Teresa had his arm and used an excellent judo technique to twist him back down onto his belly. As she held his right arm up and behind him, trying to pull it out of his shoulder socket, I sat down on his back and swiftly put handcuffs on his left hand, then used a 'pain stick', which was basically a TASER that required close contact, onto his right shoulder joint. As he briefly stopped resisting, Teresa completed the handcuffing procedure.

I pulled off his mask, so that my Officer-cam could record who he was. It was Gary Fenton. "Don't let him go for even a second." I grunted to Teresa as I handed her the 'pain stick'. "And if he tries to move, just pour the juice into him."

"My pleasure." Teresa whispered back.

Teddy and Todd had grabbed the rope, and I looked over the edge, only to see Gil Cox bringing his handgun to bear upon me. I pulled my head back, and heard the *whizz* of two bullets flying in front of my head. Then we took turns holding the rope and looking over the side to try to TASER Gil Cox.

Teddy and Todd began pulling him up, and all I had to do was extend my arm over the wall and fire TASER needles into Cox at close range. I heard him call out "It's over!", then the rope went slack. I looked over the edge in time to see that Cox had released himself and was falling feet-first to the concrete sidewalk below. The fall didn't hurt him, but Literotica's readers are not ready to read the results of the sudden stop at the end.

"Damn!" I quietly swore as I looked over the edge.

"Look out!" I heard Teresa yell behind me. I turned to see that Gary Fenton had somehow thrown Teresa off his back and gotten to his feet, even with his hands cuffed behind him. He began running towards the side. I rushed towards him, expecting him to try to run into me and take me over the edge, but instead he veered away from me. I was unable to stop him as he reached the edge, vaulted on top of the wall, and then over it! I looked over the edge to see that he had landed head-first on the ground below, and again I'll leave the results to the imaginations of the readers.

"I'm sorry, sir." Teresa said forlornly. "I didn't react in time."

"It's not your fault." I replied. "That was a man using the supreme effort of his life... to end it."

Part 10 - The Party Never Stops...

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Tuesday, May 10th, from the parking lot of University Hotel, with the twin buildings in the background. "Two wanted suspects die under mysterious circumstances!"

After the hard-charging intro music, Bettina began: "Channel Two News has learned that two men fell to their deaths from the roof of Tower Condos, which is next to the University Hotel behind me. Much of this incident is shrouded in secrecy, as Commander Donald Troy and the Town & County Police are refusing to give us details that you have the right to know. Let's go to trusted reporter Amber Harris for more. Amber!"

"That's right, Bettina!" yelled the athletic, blonde, height-challenged reporterette from the far end of the Tower Condos parking lot, with the building and the blinding LED red, white, and blue lights of many Police, Fire, and EMT vehicles in her background. "Sources tell Channel Two News that the two men who fell to their deaths under mysterious circumstances are Gil Cox and Gary Fenton. They are believed to be the two men who were seen burying the body of Sage Garrett at Mystery Lake State Park in Nextdoor County early Saturday morning."

Amber's face looked sad, even shaken up as she continued: "Additionally, Bettina, Channel Two News has learned that the four witnesses to the unauthorized burial of Ms. Garrett were being kept hidden in a condo inside the Tower Condos building by Police. As you heard exclusively on Channel Two News yesterday morning, those four witnesses are Carl Bacon, Chris Bacon, Sherry Estrich, and Charlene Theranikos. As usual, neither Commander Donald Troy, Sheriff Antonio Griswold, nor the Town & County Police Department would respond to KXTC Channel Two News's repeated requests for confirmation of these details or for comment."

Amber's facial expression changed from sadness to bitter anger as she said "Channel Two News has learned that Mr. Cox and Mr. Fenton fell to their deaths from the roof of Tower Condos, but it is not clear if they fell, jumped, or were pushed or thrown off the roof. Sources tell Channel Two News that Commander Donald Troy and Lieutenant Commander Teresa Croyle were on the scene at the time of the deaths, but once again, neither Commander Troy nor Commander Croyle responded to our repeated requests for comment."

Amber: "And Channel Two News has also learned that video evidence of the two men falling to their deaths was taken into evidence by the TCPD, but they have refused to release those videos to KXTC Channel Two News. We are making an Open Records Act request to obtain that video immediately, and we are prepared to sue the TCPD if they do not respect and obey the law and provide the tapes, so that we can show you those tapes you have a right to see, and reveal the truth that you have the right to know. Back to you, Bettina!"

"Thank you, Amber!" Bettina shouted as the feed returned to her. "That was trusted reporter Amber Harris with that important information that you have the right to know. As you just heard, the body of the young woman being buried Saturday morning has been identified as Sage Garrett. She is the daughter of Wade and Silvia Garrett. He is the CEO of 'CNC Wafers, Inc.', a company that makes important electronic parts for applications vital to our national security. Sage was a student at Town Technical Institute, studying to become a nurse."

Bettina: "Neither the TCPD nor the FBI's Missing Persons Bureau would answer KXTC Channel Two News's inquiries if Ms. Garrett's death was related to the two other bodies found in the same area. They have been identified as Katherine McAfee and Tamara Lidell. The Police will not say if these ladies were murdered by a serial killer. Commander Donald Troy has not returned our repeated calls asking for comment..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I take it that you have not returned KXTC's repeated calls for comment, Don." said Deputy Chief Tanya P. Muscone with a wicked gleam in her twinkling eyes as she, Command Deputy Sheriff Cindy Ross, Lt. Commander Teresa Croyle, Sheriff Griswold, Commander Troy (me), and Chief Sean Moynahan watched the propaganda-cast and drank coffee in the Chief's Conference Room.

"And the Public has the right to know that." I replied adroitly, making Teresa and Cindy chuckle. Teresa and I had not slept all night, which explained the ease with which she was amused. Cindy was just being the Green Crowbar, I mused to myself.

Sheriff Griswold was not amused. "How in the fuck do they get all that information, and so quickly?" he asked bitterly, his handlebar mustaches quivering... with anger. "Who the fuck is the leak, Crowbar?"

"If I knew, Sheriff, the leak would not be happening anymore." I replied. "What I did notice, though, was that Amber looked like she wanted to cry while she was reporting the deaths of her baby-daddy Trent Ridge's former SEAL buddies, then looked angry when she all but accused us of murdering them."

Chief Moynahan drawled "It's a goooood thing you have those bodycam and surveillance cam videos, which do showwww that those two dirtbags caused their own deaths. Definitely sui-ciiiiiiide."

"And how the hell did KXTC know we had those tapes, knew enough to make ORA requests, and threatened to sue?" growled Griswold.

Tanya said "Judge Franklin Washington has already denied the ORA request, correctly saying the tapes are evidence in an ongoing investigation. He also very specifically challenged KXTC's assertion that the Public automatically has a right to know, and that there is no prurient interest in that information being released to the Press. KXTC is appealing... and yes, all that before 7:00am."

"Hey, First Sergeant. Good morning!" Chief Moynahan and I said simultaneously, repeating the line in a very old US Army recruiting television ad, which showed US Paratroopers jumping at dawn, and saying the Army does more before 9:00am than most people do all day. Then the Chief and I both broke out laughing at having said the same thing at the same time, and we fist-bumped.

"The party never stops...in the Iron Crowbar's Town & County." Cindy said. A red crowbar was waved in her general direction. A green crowbar was waved back in mine...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We did not get to see the KFXU Fox Eight News broadcast at 8:00am. I'd gotten a call from Silvia Garrett's attorney Virginia Madison, saying she and her client needed to talk to us as soon as possible, that they had evidence to show me. I had a Police patrol meet them and escort them to Police Headquarters.

They were ushered into Interrogation-A. Virginia Madison asked if they could speak with me alone. I said that while I could waive the Uniformed Presence of an Officer in the room, I did not feel at all comfortable not having someone else in the room. I suggested either Teresa Croyle or Captain of Detectives Claire Michaels, and they chose Teresa.