Mystery Woman

Story Info
When Brian learned a secret he should have kept silent.
7.1k words
3.99
94.9k
56
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

There's no reason to give a complete background of my life or describe everything about me to relate my tale. The only salient facts are: that I spent my life until I was twenty six having women chase me because they saw desirable qualities in me that I'm not sure are really there; I am college educated; and I have a good job in the marketing department of a Fortune 500 company.

Because I was chased a lot, I was sexually experienced, and had had relationships ranging from one night to five months with more than two dozen women. No one really floated my boat, however, and I had yet to seriously consider marriage. That changed a few days after my twenty sixth birthday.

I was lounging around the pool of the nice high-rise apartment complex that I lived in, talking to a young married couple (Jill and Wyatt) who were friends of mine from social gatherings at the complex, when a woman emerged from the water in front of me, and then strolled toward the diving board. I had never seen her before. She was big, blond, buxom, beautiful, and muscular. I apparently stopped some story that I was telling Jill in mid-sentence and I must have become gap-jawed because by the time that the blond got to the high-dive Jill was waving her hand in my face giggling "Earth to Brian, come in," and Wyatt was laughing his ass off.

"Oh, sorry, Jill," I said with a good deal of embarrassment, "where was I?"

"You were in another dimension staring at that woman's tits and ass, dipshit," Wyatt "charitably" snickered.

"Can't say that I blame you," Jill whistled. "Wyatt would have had the same reaction if I wasn't around to go upside his head if he did."

After the blond did a perfect jackknife dive off of the high board, I tried my best to snap out of it. When I remained mute for a time period longer despite hearing buzzing in the background - obviously Jill and Wyatt talking - while still staring at the blond as she again exited the pool on the side opposite me, I was suddenly pulled to my feet. Jill and Wyatt each had an arm and before I could stop them they had thrown me into the water; I did a somewhat painful belly-flop. When I lifted my now sunglasses-free head out of the water, I looked toward the opposite side of the pool and saw that the blond and several other people were chuckling.

"At least she had to notice me," I said to myself before diving under the water to retrieve my Oakleys.

Always being clever in getting introductions to people, I turned my embarrassment into an opportunity. I first shook the water off of me onto my grinning tormentors, and then sauntered over to the other side of the pool. I kiddingly asked the closest person there that I had seen smiling "Say...what's your name?"

"Ben," he chuckled.

"Say Ben, can I get you to be a witness in my lawsuit against Jill and Wyatt for humiliating me and washing off the sunblock that I just applied?"

After we joked for a while I moved along in the same manner to other "witnesses," most of whom jokingly said that I probably had it coming.

The blond was the fourth person.

"Hi, I'm Brian McCarthy; and you are...?" I said extending my hand.

"Eve Jensen," she replied with a glint in her eye and a smile on her face as she shook my hand with a firm grip.

"Well, Eve, I hope that you'll be more sympathetic than the last two witnesses and will help me in my lawsuit against my former best friends," I chuckled.

"Oh, Brian, I'd like to help," she snickered, "but all my court dates for the year are filled up; but I will bring a squirt gun with me next time I come to the pool so that you can retaliate."

"Thanks," I said, preparing to sit next to her to chat with her while trying my best not to stare at the massive tits almost bursting out of her bikini top, or her sculptured thighs. However, the older couple to her left started talking to me and by the time that I was able to disengage from them Eve had dried off and walked away.

To make a long story short, I tried to find out as much about Eve as I could over the next several months. With luck that I probably didn't deserve, when she was in town - she traveled a lot on business - she worked in the building right across the street from mine for a company called EIT, Inc. However, all that I could find out about that company was that they did "business consulting" of some sort. They didn't even have a website - unheard of in the twenty first century!

After three or four months of just saying Hi, or exchanging a few pleasantries, with Eve whenever I saw her, I got lucky. She was outside our apartment complex early one weekday obviously waiting for something.

"Hi, Eve - you look anxious," I chirped.

"Hi, Brian. The cab to take me to the airport for an impromptu trip I learned about forty five minutes ago isn't here, and I'm going to be late," she replied.

"I'm happy to give you a ride, I'm going there to pick up a new hire," I lied.

"Really - thanks," she said. She quickly picked up her suitcase - no roller bag for her - and walked so fast away from the apartment house that I had to hustle to keep up with her. We had a very friendly chat during the twenty five minute drive to the airport, although she rarely answered any personal questions directly, and was vague about the reason for her trip. Things were even more curious when she had me drop her off at the private jet terminal rather than a commercial one.

"Thanks so much, Brian, you really saved me," she said with a big smile as she exited my car. I couldn't help myself as I watched her ass wiggle the entire thirty yards or so before she reached the front door to the terminal.

After the trip to the airport Eve and I talked whenever we saw each other. It was another month, however, before I had the nerve to ask her out on a date - lack of nerve had never, ever, been a factor in my life before, since - as I said - I was normally the one pursued.

When I asked her out the first time she said "Sorry, can't make it," then changed the subject. She was the first girl/woman in my life that I had asked out who couldn't make it who didn't say "I hope that we can do it another time," or something to that effect. This really shook me. However, if I hadn't already fallen in love with her - it sure was a different feeling than I had with any other woman - I was damn close. So I asked her a second time, and a third time, with the same response each time; this was despite the fact that I thought that she enjoyed my company.

Finally, at a complex pool party, after she had consumed a few cups of punch that was insidiously laced with grain alcohol, I confronted her directly.

"Say, Eve. I've got to say that I really like you and would love to go on a date with you but you always turn me down. I'm a big boy with thick skin so if there is something about me that you dislike, let me know and I'll stop asking. But unless you tell me 'Shove off and don't ask again,' I'm going to keep pestering you."

She looked me straight in the eye. Her speech was slightly slurred, but she was still totally aware. "I think that you're a great guy and cute too, Brian. However, given my job I'm not sure that a long term relationship with you or anyone else is in the cards, and I don't want to lead you on - because I do sense that you have real feelings for me."

"So in other words if I required only a casual relationship, you'd go out with me?" I queried.

"Sure - I get horny just like anyone else. I just don't want to lead you on because my job comes first and it's not one that most guys in a relationship would embrace," she replied.

"You're not a call girl, are you?" I asked, quite stunned.

"Hell no, but thanks for asking," she said, and then broke out laughing.

We had our first date the next day - a Sunday. We went to a play, then a stroll along the river, and stopped for ice cream. I had a great time - and she seemed to too. When we got back to our apartment building she got this diabolical look in her eyes and said "You are going to invite me in for a nightcap, aren't you? - even though I never drink before a workday."

"Sure - would you like to come to my apartment for a nightcap?" I grinned.

"I thought that you'd never ask," she giggled.

We had no sooner closed the door to my apartment when Eve was on me. She had my rock hard cock in her hand within twenty seconds of the lock "click" and I had my hands on her massive boobs and my lips on hers seconds after that. We never stopped mauling each other while we undressed, but eventually ended up on the couch in my living room.

Her naked body was beyond exquisite. Her tits were not only colossal, they were gorgeous. She had puffy nipples - I LOVE puffy nipples. Her tits were the nicest that I had ever seen, not just live, but on any screen or in any magazine.

Her pussy lips were very conspicuous, and glistening with her moisture. Her clit looked like a little dick it was so prominent, and her landing strip of the same color blond as on her head was like a directional area pointing to her honey pot. I love to eat pussy, and quickly concluded that this was the nicest pussy that I had ever eaten after the first half-dozen slurps. By tonguing or fingering her entire crotch, while periodically stroking a thigh or pinching a nipple, I had her climaxing in record time.

After she orgasmed the third time she mumbled "Time to fuck - sit on the couch."

I quickly obeyed. Facing away from me she lowered her sopping wet pussy onto my upright cock; each inch that disappeared sent an electric charge through my spine to my brain. She leaned back into me, I grabbed those glorious orbs on her chest, and she fondled my balls, as we bounced our crotches up and down. We were in sync for a while, but were both so energized that that didn't last for long. Soon we were wildly moving most parts of our body until I blew an enormous wad into her pulsating cunt, triggering her fourth orgasm.

We eventually made it to my bed, although I was close to delirious and she seemed to be too. She sucked my cock in the middle of the night, I moved her into doggy position, and fucked her harder - and she fucked back harder - than any other time in my life. After another almost simultaneous, earth-moving, toe-curling, set of orgasms, we more passed out than feel asleep.

When I awoke the next morning, she was gone. There was a note with a smiling stick figure that said "Thanks. Sorry, I'll be gone for three days. How about pizza on Friday?"

The sexual experience with Eve was beyond my expectations. It was so much better than any other in my life that it was almost like my first sex ever. The woman was fun, passionate, sultry, smart...; shit, she had almost every desirable quality that a woman could have, except for candor about her job. I had never been in love before, but this sure seemed like it!

Things with Eve were great - up to a point - for the next six months. We went out every weekend that she was in town, and sometimes had dinner together on weeknights. Ninety percent of the time that we were together we ended up fucking, and shockingly it got even better once we got used to each other. I had absolutely no interest in any other woman despite getting hit upon almost daily, and there was no indication that she wasn't satisfied with me alone.

I did get to find out some personal information about her, mostly by interrogating her after a mind-blowing fuck on a weekend night. She graduated college cum laude with a degree in criminal psychology. Her father was killed in the 9-11 tragedy at the Pentagon, which caused her mother - never stable to begin with and very dependent on her father - to waste away and eventually commit suicide. She had no close relatives. She was extremely patriotic, and devoted to making the Western World safer - through the work that she did. How her work made the world safer was never explained, however. As a general rule she was kind and considerate of others, but got her dander up if anyone said anything against the good ole USA.

There were so many mysterious things about her that I did not evaluate to the extent that I should have when the air of mystery about her that I was previously oblivious to because of my love for her shockingly jumped to the forefront.

We were walking to my car in the middle of the city about eleven o'clock one Friday night. Two thugs approached us to mug us. One pointed a gun at us as the second approached me and started to rifle through my pockets, scaring the shit out of me. I had tried to move Eve behind me with my right arm to shield her, but instead she moved slightly in front of me. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw a quick movement. Eve had turned the gun toward the first thug, and a split second later it went off, sending a bullet into the thug's chest.

I thought that my reaction in swinging at the second thug with my left hand was fast, but Eve had kicked him in the balls before my fist hit his face. She then proceeded to smash him on the end of his nose with the butt of her palm and he hit the ground like a falling tree, and his head bounced off the concrete.

I was frantic; she was as calm as could be. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed 9-1-1. After giving our location but not her name she disconnected the call.

"WOW - you were incredible," I gushed. "Where did you learn that?"

"Whatever," she chuckled, and then continued. "Listen, Brian; there is something very important that you have to do for me when the cops come, OK?"

"Uh, sure, Eve," I mumbled.

"You have to call me Lisa Wilson, not Eve Jensen. I'm going to be giving the cops identification that says 'Lisa Wilson,' so you need to back that up," she said seriously.

"What - what for?" I inquired, as puzzled as I have ever been.

"Please, Brian - it's important even though I can't tell you why."

"Uh, OK, I guess - but what if they ask questions about your life?"

"You can tell them everything that you know, except my name; OK?" she said with a big smile while holding my hands and then placing a quick kiss on my lips.

"OK..." I said - I mean what could I say?

Eve walked a short distance away from me and made another call - which I couldn't overhear since the gunshot had attracted some attention and a crowd was gathering and murmuring.

The cops were there quickly. I saw Eve give them a passport and a work photo ID, both of which apparently had the name "Lisa Wilson" on them.

The cops took us to the station and interviewed us separately. The guy with the gun was dead, and the other thug was in critical condition - his brain had really been scrambled by Eve's blow. I told the cops the complete truth - except for Eve's name - and since I have the ability to read upside down I was quite sure that some of the papers that they had in front of them while they were interviewing me were the miscreants' long rap sheets.

In a relatively short period of time - at least compared to what I've seen in movies or heard about on TV - a captain came into the interrogation room and said "Mr. McCarthy can go." I could tell that the interrogating cops wanted to ask me more questions, but that it would be futile after what the captain just said.

"Don't leave town, though," one of the plain clothes detectives said.

The captain gave him a dirty look and said "Actually, you can go wherever you want to Mr. McCarthy, you're complete free."

"Is Lisa around?" I asked.

"She's waiting by the front door," the captain responded.

When I saw Eve I got a big smile from her, gave her a quick kiss, and asked "Are you completely exonerated and free to go too?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" she snickered. "We didn't do anything wrong."

"How do we get back to my car?" I asked.

"A friend from work is in front - he'll drive us there," she replied as we walked out the door.

A black sedan was waiting. She introduced me to the driver, "Bob Jones" (not too obvious an alias), and with only time for minor chit-chat we were at my car.

When I tried to talk about the incident when we got to my apartment, as Eve disrobed she put a finger over my lips and said "No talk; just sex," and then proceeded to fuck my brains out.

In hindsight, the goings-on that Friday night should have made me very wary, but I was blinded by love. I was only interested in figuring out how to get Eve to marry me - and when we could next fuck - and didn't logically think it out.

There were at least half a dozen strange incidents over the next nine months - although nothing as dramatic as that Friday night - but I shrugged all of them off. I was on a quest to get Eve to marry me and I proposed to her at least half a dozen times. The answer was always the same.

"Brian, I have real feelings for you in addition to lusting after you. However, believe me, my job is NOT one that is conducive to marriage, and eventually you'd end up dissatisfied."

Each time I'd confirm that she wasn't a call girl, and each time she would refuse to say anything more.

About fifteen months after our first sexual experience, I was completely frustrated. Never having had to pursue a woman before, and never having been in love before, I was totally flummoxed. I finally decided that it was time to shit or get off the pot. On a Saturday night after she had been gone on business for the previous five days, I pulled out all stops in wining, dining, and dancing with Eve. When we got to my apartment - we still kept separate apartments even though we slept together most nights that she was in town - as part of my plan I did my best to please her sexually.

After enthusiastically eating Eve to two orgasms, I pulled out and lubricated a thin vibrator. As I was mauling a tit with my left hand, and still tonguing her clit, I slowly introduced the vibrator into her asshole. She flinched at first but when I assured her that it would be awesome she relaxed - she completely trusted me.

Once, except for the controls, the vibrator was ensconced in her asshole I turned her on her hands and knees in the doggy position, and started to insert my rock hard cock. Normally her pussy is snug; with the vibrator in her asshole her pussy was so tight that it took many thrusts and much pressure before I was buried. Once I was buried she was already in an almost incessant orgasmic state before I even started pumping. Once I did she let out a continuous loud groan, interrupted by chirps. I was ready to cum quickly - but before I did I turned the vibrator on "low."

Her pussy muscles started spasming, her body started convulsing, and I blew my load within seconds of the vibrator being turned on. I slowly pulled the vibrator out of her asshole once I had discharged my complete load, and when both it and my cock were removed from her orifices she collapsed into a sweaty, happy, moaning, pile of protoplasm.

When Eve finally recovered I proceeded to hit her with my marriage ultimatum.

After I pried her eyelid open I got a big smile from her. "That was all-time stud. But we can never do that on a night before I have to work - I'd be worthless the next day."

"Uh - Eve; that's what I need to talk to you about."

"What do you mean?"

"I need a commitment from you. I love you so much that it hurts - but I need to know that you'll be in my life in the future. I need you to accept my marriage proposal."

After a long pause during which Eve suddenly became wide awake she stared at me with her intense azure eyes. Then she gently said "Brian, honey; we've been over this before..."

I cut her off. "Eve - this time it's different. I...uh...well...if we don't get married I'm breaking off contact with you. I'd rather suffer the pain now than after I'm even more in love with you, since I seem to actually love you more every day."

After another long pause, with her eyes burning a hole in my head, she resignedly said "You're serious, aren't you?"

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers
12