Nabila Yassin of Yemen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best birthday ever, thank you handsome," Nabila said, and she took Ismail's face into her hands and kissed him. The two of them exchanged a smile, and lay there, sweaty and happy, reeking of each other's love juices and not giving a damn. Abruptly, Nabila got up, and Ismail stared at her, watching as she headed to the kitchen. The sight of her big ass sashaying from side to side caused his dick to stir, and Ismail grinned. What was Nabila up to?

"Oh damn, I like that," Ismail said, grinning as Nabila came back with the cake. Smiling at her lover, Nabila gently applied the icing from the cake on her breasts, and smeared some on her pussy as well. Ismail rose, and gathered her into his arms. Nabila flashed him a wicked grin, and he kissed her, and then took her to the kitchen counter, where he began feasting on her. Naughty Muslim girls are magically delicious and addictive, just ask Ismail Machar.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Sharing Jessie She seduces father and daughterin Group Sex
Dr. Stephanie Macke-Leland Ch. 02 Blonde professor spanks black Muslim student.in Interracial Love
Ballad of Jolanda & Fabio Pt. 01 Couple married, husband gets ED, and wife has affair.in Loving Wives
Shopping for Jeans Sexual encounter with an amazing Caucasian redhead.in Interracial Love
A Bisexual Muslim Man's Reality Bisexual Muslim man searches for a bride in Ottawa.in Interracial Love
More Stories