Nadia El-Fattah of Yemen

Story Info
Haitian student is dating a Yemeni Muslim MILF.
2.8k words
3.29
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Habibi, you give me a new lease on life," Nadia El-Fattah said, and the lovely and very voluptuous Yemeni Muslim immigrant woman looked at her lover and smiled tenderly. Still aglow from their sexual exertions, the pleasurably sore Nadia sighed happily, feeling better than she had in years. And she owed it all to a certain young man who simply would not be denied.

"Why, thank you, Nadia," Jean-Paul Calixte replied, and the six-foot-one, fit and muscular, chocolate-hued and Afro-sporting young man stretched luxuriously on the king-sized bed, then fixed his gaze on his bedmate, his trademark cocky grin etched on his handsome face as he looked her up and down. Nadia El-Fattah, formerly of metropolitan Dhamar, Yemen, was one lovely woman, and all the prettier because she was seemingly unaware of it...

"I'm glad I met you," Nadia said, and she took Jean-Paul's face into her hands, and kissed him. He pulled her into his arms, caressing her voluptuous body. The bronze-skinned, raven-haired, curvy, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, forty-something Yemeni Muslim immigrant woman wasn't everyone's ideal of beauty but to Jean-Paul, who hailed from a land where curvy women are seen as divine, Nadia was simply glorious.

From the moment Jean-Paul laid eyes on Nadia, on that fateful Friday night inside the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa, the young Haitian man knew that he had to have that woman. Jean-Paul, who worked for the private security outfit known as Securitas Canada, got sent to the mall to do a routine contract. It involved him looking after some techies while they fixed certain things inside the offices of a certain cellphone company.

The techies were supposed to work from eleven o'clock at night until seven in the morning, but they finished early. Unfortunately, Securitas management mandated that Jean-Paul had to stay inside the empty office until the cellphone company managers came in the morning. Spending the night inside the office didn't sound so bad, but after hours spent playing on his phone, listening to music on YouTube, and re-reading his copy of The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas, Jean-Paul was one bored cat...

Out of sheer boredom, Jean-Paul left the cellphone company office, taking the keys with him, and went for a walk around the deserted Saint Laurent Mall. While walking in front of the Payless shoe store, he came across a most enchanting vision. A big round butt which was swaying lightly, as if moved by a nonexistent breeze. The owner of said booty happened to be a tall, curvy, Hijab-wearing Arab woman in her forties. While pushing a cleaning cart, she bent down to tie her shoe.

"Salaam, may I help you?" Nadia asked, turning abruptly to stare at the tall, uniformed young Black man who stood in front of her. Lovely eyes and pouty mouth, Jean-Paul remembered thinking at the time. His eyes met Nadia's, and the lady sighed impatiently. Jean-Paul realized that he had to say something. He didn't want the lady to panic and start screaming. The Saint Laurent Mall's in-house security team had a bad reputation, and even though Jean-Paul was a fellow guard on assignment, he didn't want any troubles with them.

"Um, Salaam, I'm working here tonight, just taking a walk on my break," Jean-Paul said with a smile, and the curvy Arab lady looked him up and down, a dubious expression on her lovely face. This chick is not buying what I'm telling so better think fast, Jean-Paul thought, and he calmly took his wallet out of his pocket, and showed her his Ontario security guard licence.

"Hmm, Jean-Paul Calixte, you must be new, I thought I knew all the security guards here, I'm Nadia," the lady said, relaxing somewhat. With a smile, she returned his wallet, and Jean-Paul nodded, and thanked her. He didn't bother telling her that he wasn't a site guard but a floater working an assignment. Sometimes, it really didn't pay to tell people more than they needed to know...

"Good to meet you, Nadia, I do hope to see you around," Jean-Paul said, and Nadia nodded gently, and then walked away. Unable to help himself, Jean-Paul gazed at her curvy body and big round butt as she headed toward the escalators, and he blew her a kiss. Amazingly, as if sensing his gaze on her, Nadia turned. Busted, Jean-Paul thought, cursing his damn luck. Even more amazing? Nadia smiled at Jean-Paul and waved in a friendly manner, totally unfazed by his booty-gawking...

Returning to the cellphone office, Jean-Paul closed the doors, and hunkered down for the night. He figured that if the managers were coming in at seven, he ought to wake up around six or so. Fortunately, there was a backroom of sorts where he grabbed a chair and relaxed. Jean-Paul even found stale and overly sugar leftover coffee, which he warmed up in the office microwave and drank most eagerly.

Try as Jean-Paul might, he couldn't sleep. It had nothing to do with the coffee he drank. Jean-Paul found himself having naughty thoughts about Nadia the Arab cleaning lady, and that fat ass of hers. Born in the City of Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti, and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec, Jean-Paul was a newcomer to the City of Ottawa. His parents, Mildred and Leonel Calixte, fed up with his party-guy antics at the University of Montreal after he flunked out, basically banished him to Ottawa. Enrolling at the University of Ottawa under parental pressure, Jean-Paul was rebuilding his life.

"It's my life, dammit," Jean-Paul said angrily, as he thought of his misadventures in the City of Montreal, Quebec. After graduating from the local Catholic school, Jean-Paul enrolled at University of Montreal, but his parents didn't let him study Criminal Justice like he originally wanted. Nope, they pushed him into Computer Science, supposedly because there was money to be made there. After two years spent studying something he had zero interest in, and little talent for, Jean-Paul flunked out of the University of Montreal.

Now, in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, away from his beloved but overbearing parents, Jean-Paul Calixte finally took hold of his destiny. He got himself a job as a security guard, an apartment in the Vanier area, and he enrolled in the Criminal Justice program at the University of Ottawa. Life was going great for Jean-Paul, except for one thing. The handsome Haitian brother didn't have anyone to share his new life with. Until fate intervened...

A couple of days after that fateful shift, Jean-Paul Calixte returned to the Saint Laurent Mall, this time on his day off. While grabbing lunch at the food court, a bit of commotion attracted his attention, and that of other patrons. A tall middle-aged White male with a mullet was screaming at a cleaning lady pushing a cart, supposedly for brushing too close to him as he dined.

"Lady, how badly do you suck at your fucking, job, eh? Sheesh, you should watch where you're frigging going," Mr. Mullet said, gesticulating angrily in front of the cleaning lady. Incensed by this display of sexism and bullying, Jean-Paul rose from his seat, and walked up to the older White dude. Squaring his shoulders, he got in the dude's face, stepping between them.

"Hey, buddy, back the hell off," Jean-Paul said, and Mr. Mullet looked at him angrily. If there was anything that angry, middle-aged White guys have absolutely nothing but hatred for, it's young Black men who refuse to back down in front of their almighty authority. Mr. Mullet seethed with rage, and Jean-Paul glared at him, hands at his sides, ready for whatever...

"Who the fuck are you to tell me anything?" Mr. Mullet shouted, and he and Jean-Paul got into a shoving match, before his wife, a short blonde woman, tugged at his arm and urged him to drop it. Jean-Paul looked like he was ready to swing, and took a step toward Mr. Mullet. A gentle but firm hand got hold of Jean-Paul's arm, and he briefly glanced at the newcomer.

"Brother, he's not worth it," Nadia said, and then her eyes went wide upon recognizing her savior. It was the young security guard from the other night. Jean-Paul blinked in surprise, and Nadia smiled at him, and pleaded with him to get away. Jean-Paul hesitated, then nodded. Before he could walk away, however, Nadia took a card out of her pocket and slipped it into his hand.

"I'll talk to security, you need to leave, Brother, I know how these people think, even though you defended me from this racist, they'll try to get you in trouble," Nadia said, and Jean-Paul nodded, and set for the stairway at a brisk pace. Moments later, the security team came up the escalators, and Mr. Mullet and company eagerly went out to meet him, certain that the authorities would side with them...

"What a woman," Jean-Paul said to himself, as he boarded the number eighteen bus heading to downtown Ottawa from Saint Laurent. As he sat there, taking a few calming breaths, he looked at the card. Capital Express Cleaners, read the card, and Nadia El-Fattah's name and number were listed on it, along with her email address. Impulsively, Jean-Paul sent her a text.

"I hope you got away safely, brother," came the reply from Nadia, and Jean-Paul smiled. I barely know this woman and she just saved my ass, he thought to himself. That night, he called Nadia, and they ended up spending over an hour on the phone. He learned quite a bit about her. Nadia was new to Canada, having moved there from her native Yemen three years ago. The lady was working as a cleaner at the mall while studying business at Algonquin College. Smart, pretty, and ambitious, Jean-Paul thought.

"Please have dinner with me, as a way to let me show my gratitude," Jean-Paul asked Nadia, at the end of that first phone conversation. Nadia fell silent on the other line, and Jean-Paul hesitated, wondering if he'd crossed the line and done the wrong thing. After all, Nadia was from another culture, and he could offend her without meaning to.

"Alright, brother, let me know the time and place, I agree to it, as long as it's not the Saint Laurent Mall," Nadia said, chuckling softly, and Jean-Paul smiled, as relief washed over him in an awesome frigging way. Casually he invited Nadia to grab a bite at Creole Sensations, a nice little Haitian restaurant located in the east end of Ottawa, on Montreal Road. Nadia agreed, and they met the next day for dinner. That's how it all began...

During their first 'date,' Jean-Paul became smitten with Nadia, who looked lovely in a long-sleeved red T-shirt, Black jeans and boots, her long dark hair tucked away under a crimson Hijab. Nadia smiled at him, and Jean-Paul complimented her loveliness, and then they sat down and ate. Nadia's introduction to Haitian food and culture went smoothly. The Yemeni gal really enjoyed the plate of White rice, brown bean sauce and goat meat that Jean-Paul suggested, and he was pleased.

"You're a unique woman," Jean-Paul said, and Nadia looked at him and grinned. The lady was lovely and suave, and he could tell that she was educated. Clearly she'd had a life before moving to Ottawa from Yemen. Later, he would learn that Nadia was divorced and that her former husband, Mustafa El-Fattah, was now living in Toronto. Nadia's marriage produced a twenty-year-old daughter named Nabila from whom she was estranged. She was lonely, to say the least...

"Just a lonely sister trying to eke out a living in Ottawa," Nadia replied, and there was a sadness in her brown eyes that Jean-Paul found quite alarming. Such a lovely woman should be appreciated by those around her, he thought, and he 'accidentally' brushed his hand against hers. Nadia smiled, and looked into Jean-Paul's eyes. In that moment, it was as if an electrical current shot through them. One which only they could feel or see...

"Nadia, I barely know you and I can tell you're special, I hope good things happen for you in Ottawa," Jean-Paul said, and Nadia nodded, her lips trembling. The lady was blushing, and it was a beautiful thing to behold. They continued with their meal, and afterwards, Jean-Paul paid and thanked their hostess, a lovely Haitian lady with a sweet smile. After dinner, Jean-Paul and Nadia went for a walk around Vanier. It was a nice afternoon in November, and it wasn't very cold yet.

"Thank you for bringing me here," Nadia said as Jean-Paul sat next to her on a bench near Montfort Hospital. They'd walked for quite a bit. The two of them smiled at each other, and that's when it happened. A flying leaf fallen from a tree got tangled into Jean-Paul's Afro, and Nadia moved closer, trying to get it out of his thick, kinky hair. In doing so, she brushed her hand against his face...

"You have lovely hands," Jean-Paul said, and he took Nadia's hand and brought it to his lips. Nadia smiled, a bit hesitant. In her lifetime, no one had ever made her feel like Jean-Paul did. The young Black man was handsome, masculine and fearless, yet so gentlemanly. And he made her feel almost cherished, so unlike the men that she was used to dealing with.

"You are amazing," Nadia said, sighing deeply, and Jean-Paul smiled and shrugged, then winked at her. Got you right where I want you, he thought happily. By the time they boarded the bus back to Ottawa, Nadia knew one thing for sure. The tall, handsome brother from the island of Haiti was unlike any man she'd ever known, and he made her feel like no one else ever had. Age, race, religious and cultural differences be damned, she had to have that man. Thus Nadia gave herself permission to do something she'd never done before, take risks for her own happiness...

"You're wearing me out," Nadia said, as she rolled on top of Jean-Paul, and the Haitian stud smiled as she straddled him. Gently he caressed her breasts, and pinched her nipples. Jean-Paul held his breath as she grabbed hold of his dick, and began stroking it. Jean-Paul grinned as Nadia leaned over, and took his dick into her mouth. Can't get enough of you, babe, Jean-Paul thought, not believing his luck.

"That's the idea," Jean-Paul murmured, and Nadia sucked his dick eagerly, caressing his balls while pleasuring him. The brother sighed happily as Nadia sucked his dick, and didn't let up until he was hard as a rock. He smiled at the voluptuous Yemeni beauty, and then kissed her. Laying Nadia on the bed, Jean-Paul feasted his eyes on her lovely body, then went to work on her...

"Hmm, do your thing, Habibi," Nadia said softly, and she looked lovingly at Jean-Paul, who smiled, amazed by the incredible woman before him. Stark naked, Nadia looked glorious, her voluptuous body glowing with desire. Jean-Paul kissed her lips and caressed her breasts, then began eating her pussy, which was hairy, wet, and oh-so inviting. Spreading her thick thighs, Nadia welcomed Jean-Paul inside of her.

"Oh damn, you are divine," Jean-Paul said, and he buried his face between Nadia's legs, and ate her pussy voraciously. After giving Nadia's sweet pussy a tongue bath, Jean-Paul put her on all fours, and smacked her big bronze booty. Nadia purred like a kitten and pressed her thick ass against his groin, eager to feel him inside of her. Jean-Paul rolled a condom on his long, hard dick, and pushed his way into her. Just like that, they began to make love...

"Harder, Habibi," Nadia cried out, and Jean-Paul slammed his dick into her, loving the way her big bronze ass was grinding against his dick. The classy gal he met at the mall that fateful night was gone, replaced by a woman driven mad with lust, and he fucked her passionately. Grabbing her long dark hair, which was sans Hijab for a change, Jean-Paul pulled Nadia's hair and smacked her ass while drilling his dick into her hot, pulsating pussy. This was truly a night for the ages...

Much later, Nadia and Jean-Paul curled up on the couch, watching an old episode of Hannibal The Series on TV while talking. Inside Jean-Paul's apartment, all was quiet and peaceful. Jean-Paul held Nadia in his arms, feeling quite content for the first time in ages. At last, he had passion back in his life, even though he never expected a woman like Nadia El-Fattah of Yemen to take an interest in him. Would wonders never cease?

Nadia glanced at her strong, handsome young lover, and smiled. Jean-Paul was definitely something else. Tall, handsome, smart, charming and fearless. He made her feel more alive than anyone else ever had, and it wasn't just the sex talking. Nadia was honestly starting to fall for Jean-Paul, something which both excited and frightened her. The things we do for love, Nadia thought, pleased with the new direction her life has taken.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers