Nadia Tricked into Giving Head

Story Info
Tricking my Muslim sister into giving me a blowjob.
3.9k words
4.17
19.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amir and I'm a 19 year old Muslim but I don't believe in God or Islam, never have and never will but my family are very devout Muslims, they pray, fast, go to mosque and wear traditional Islamic garments including the hijab for my mom and sister. My family still think I'm devout as well but it's only an act on my part because they'll kick me out their house and disown me if they find out I'm a dirty kafir (unbeliever / infidel).

I masturbate everyday as most men do but I'm still a virgin and never had any kind of sexual interaction with girls but it's all I ever think about. Girlfriends are not permitted in Islam so I'll have to get married and I can't be assed with that. I'm only 19... I don't want the married life this soon.

One evening I was in my room watching some porn and saw a video show up in the recommended section titled "Hijabi girl gets taken advantage of by step bro". Now I've never actually watched or even thought about Muslim porn or anything because it's not really my taste but just out of curiosity I clicked on the video and decided to give it a watch.

Sure enough it was a cute little hijabi girl being tricked by her step bro into sucking his dick. Basically in the video he told her that in the Quran it tells women to obey men because men are the providers, they are guardians of females and women should serve them with obedience. Something I totally disagree with but yeah, that's Islam for you.

I girl in the video clearly wasn't a Muslim and was just wearing the hijab, I guess it was some kind of fantasy role playing thing western men are into? I dunno. But she was really fucking hot though... So I pulled out my dick and jacked off to it. After I had finished I sat there pondering the narrative of the video and my mind started wondering... I thought to myself maybe I could trick a girl into doing that to me? But how? How do I go about this? In my religion men and women are not supposed to mix with each because apparently it causes temptation and can lead to sinning. I wasn't very social and lacked confidence because I had never really been exposed to women in my teenage years so didn't really know how to talk to them or chat them up etc. I could probably try tinder or something but I didn't wanna risk putting my real face on an app like that and one of my non Muslim male friends recognising me and exposing me.

Then I got a filthy idea in my mind, I could trick my 18 year old sister Nadia, just like in the porno I watched. I was both horrified and excited at the thought because she was my little sister and I was thinking this way about her... but she was kind of the perfect subject to try this on. Firstly she trusts me, I'm her older brother after all, and secondly it does say in the Quran to obey men. Here's the exact verse, it's An-Nisa, 34 and reads:

"Men are the caretakers of women, as men have been provisioned by Allah over women and tasked with supporting them financially. And righteous women are devoutly obedient and, when alone, protective of what Allah has entrusted them with. And if you sense ill-conduct from your women, advise them first, if they persist, do not share their beds, but if they still persist, then discipline them gently. But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great."

My sister knows a lot about Islam, much more than me, but I don't think she's ever actually read the Quran all the way through, most Muslims probably haven't even though they say they have. The problem is this verse is open to interpretation. Is it talking about all women? Female family members? Wives? What kind of obedience? What if you don't financially support her, does she still have to be obedient to you?

I needed to reword this verse so that was a bit more "direct" and less open to interpretation but my family are very sceptical of online sources because they might be inaccurate or just straight up fake. I needed a physical Quran. I was doing some searching online for fake Qurans and stumbled across a website that lets you buy a custom Quran, where you can make changes to it, edit verses, take verses out or even add new verses etc. Fucking perfect!

So I decided I was going to buy a custom Quran, edit it a bit and then replace it with the authentic one my sister has in her room. I edited the verse above so it now said:

"Men are the caretakers of women, as men have been provisioned by Allah over all women and tasked with protecting them. Wives should be devoutly obedient to their husbands and sisters should be devoutly obedient to their brothers, and when alone, protective of what Allah has entrusted them with. And if they require of their women sexual intimacy, it is their obligation to answer his desire. If they refuse, advise them first, if they persist, they will be condemned to hell fire, but if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great."

It's only a subtle change but it's perfect and not open to interpretation like the original. I made sure the size and cover of the book stayed the same as an authentic Quran so she wouldn't notice any difference and then placed my order.

A few days later the book arrived in the post and my mom took delivery of the package and left it on the counter for me. When I came home from college she told me a package arrived for me and asked what it was. I just told her it was a book for college and that it would help with my studies. She accepted that answer without thinking twice.

I grabbed the package and went upstairs to my room, opened it and flipped to that specific verse, and there it was, written out exactly as I typed. Awesome! Now to replace it with the one in my sisters room. Our rooms are next to each other so I can hear when she leaves and after a short while I heard her door open and saw her go into the bathroom. I seized my opportunity and took her authentic Quran from the shelf and replaced it with my fake. Such a devilish plan, I really hope it works.

I wanted to leave it there for a while to make sure she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary so after about a week I saw her in her room and asked her a generic question regarding Islam that I pretended I wasn't sure about. She answered it on the spot but I wanted her to check the Quran so she would know that her Quran was "real".

I said to her "Well what does the Quran say exactly? I don't want your opinion I want to know what Allah says about it."

"OK" she said "let me have a look in the Quran."

She grabbed the Quran off the shelf, found the verse in question and read off the answer.

"See I told you, basically exactly what I said."

"Well I was just checking" I replied. She put the book back on the shelf and didn't notice anything. All that was left was for me to make my move.

I was pacing around my room trying to build up the courage, if this goes wrong I'll be kicked out, disowned, I'll be totally fucked. I was going over every scenario in my head about how to word it and how to approach it etc. This went on for a few more days until I finally plucked up the courage and said fuck it. It's now or never.

My parents were visiting family in Morocco, that's where we emigrated from, so it was just me and my little sister in the house. She had just finished evening prayer and was in her room studying so I approached her room, my cock already semi hard. I opened her door and asked how she was, if she needed anything, some money etc just small casual talk. Then I dropped the bomb.

"Nadia, you know women are meant to obey men?"

"Yeah" she replied.

"Well I need you to obey me and give me sexual intimacy."

"WHAT?!" She gasped. "I'm your sister I can't do that are you insane? Get the hell out of my room, go pray for forgiveness right now."

I argued back "Muslim sisters are meant to obey their brothers, Allah says so."

"Yeah but not with sex stuff!"

"Yes, with sex stuff too that's what it says."

"No it doesn't!" she proclaimed.

"I'm not lying I'm not making it up that's what it says in the Quran" I yelled back.

She jumped up off her bed.

"I've got my Quran right here look I'll show you."

I took a deep breath and gulped because now was the moment of truth. She opened the Quran and found the fake verse I edited weeks earlier. She started to read it out loud and then her voice slowly went quieter.

"Speak up I can't hear you" I said.

She read the verse out loud to me.

"See, so who's right now huh?" I asked

She told me she was aware of this verse but didn't realise it included sex. I just shrugged my shoulders and said "Well that's what it says so, unless you want to go to hell fire for refusing your brothers request, you should obey me and give me what I want."

"And what's that?" she asked nervously.

"I want you to suck my penis, no sex or anything just suck my dick because I'm all tensed up and need to relax."

She put the Quran down on her bed, looked at me with those pretty eyes and said

"Fine, I don't want to go to hell so I'll obey you I guess."

Fucking awesome, I thought to myself, it's working!!!

I sat down on her bed and told her to get down on her knees. My sister didn't wear any makeup or anything because apparently it attracts the gaze of men etc but she had a natural middle eastern beauty about her. Nice smooth tanned skin, plump untouched lips, hazel eyes and a little nose stud piercing, which Islam allows. Oh and she was wearing her hijab obviously because although I'm her sibling, I'm still a male so she needs to dress modestly and cover her hair around me.

She dropped to her knees but immediately complained about the hard wood flooring hurting her knees, I laughed and said

"So put a pillow under your knees you dummy."

When she was comfortable she looked up at me nervously.

"Obviously I've never done anything like this before, I've not even seen videos of it so I have no idea what I'm doing."

"It's ok I'll walk you through it Nadia."

I undid my pants and pulled them down around my ankles, my cock was now rock hard and clearly showing through my boxer shorts. Her eyes were fixed and I suggested that she take it out of my boxers. She fumbled around trying to lift up my boxers and pull them to the side but because my cock was fully erect now, she was having trouble getting it out. I stood up and pulled them down for her and my thick 7 inch cock sprang out and hit her in the head. It made her flinch and she jumped back a bit, I sat back down on her bed, spready my legs and got real comfortable.

Nadia was just staring at it, unsure of what to say or do. After a few seconds she bit her lip,

"You want me to put that in my mouth and suck it?"

"Yep" I said confidently.

I told her start off by stroking it a little bit and she proceeded to do so. God her hand felt so good around my throbbing warm meat, she was jerking it slowly but had quite a firm grip over it.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

As she did what I asked, I rubbed my bloated cockhead all over it, lubricating it up with her saliva. Precum was dripping out the tip but she didn't really notice. She looked at me with a confused expression like what the hell is he doing? And then I told her to close her lips around the tip and suck. She hesitated for a second or two but she finally closed her silky smooth natural lips around my cock and started sucking gently. She didn't know how to suck a dick so she just sucked without moving her mouth, kinda like sucking on a pacifier. It feel really good though!

I commanded her to move her head up and down.

"Nadia, bob your head up and down so your lips are sliding up and down my dick".

Nadia complied. Holy fuck this was magical, it felt so good I don't have words to explain. Her tongue was brushing up against my cock as she bobbed and she was drooling all over my cock and it was dripping down on the floor.

After about 30 seconds of her lips wrapped around my cock she took it out of her mouth and asked if it felt ok. I felt like saying are you kidding me it feels incredible! But I didn't want to let her know I was enjoying it too much so I just said yeah it felt ok. She smiled and without me telling her, she sucked me back into her warm moist mouth and continued bobbing. I could feel the pressure building and knew I was going to cum soon if she kept this up. But I didn't want to cum so quick, I wanted to really enjoy it for as long as possible.

I took my dick out of her mouth and told her to play with my balls with her hand for a bit, giving my prick time to chill out and calm down. She fondled my ball sack and I placed her hand on my cock and made her jack it gently for a while before I felt ready to take on her luscious mouth again. I wanted to feel the back of her virgin Muslim throat this time so I instructed her

"Nadia swallow it as far as you can, put as much of it down your throat as you can."

"OK I'll try" she said hesitantly.

She lowered her pretty little mouth over my bell and went down as far as she could, she gagged and choked a bit before pulling off.

"That's as far as I can go," she said.

I told her to do it some more and to go deeper and she cried out

"But Amir it hurts my throat and I can't go any deeper."

"You're disobeying me sis, do I need to remind you what Allah says in the Quran?"

"No..." she said in a defeated voice.

"Right then get back on my cock right now and take it all the way down".

She tried deepthroating me a few more times but was making little progress, 10/10 for effort though, I could tell she was really trying.

"Let me stand up it might make it easier for you."

I got up of the bed, her lips still locked onto the head of my dick. Nadia started trying to deepthroat me again and she managed another inch or so but still couldn't go all the way. I held the back of her head and started applying gentle force, edging her head down further and further with each attempt. My cock was absolutely raging by this point and I wasn't going to last much longer. Her throat muscles were contracting around my bellend "ohh ahh that feels so good sis you're gunna make me cum soon."

She freaked out, pulled her mouth off my cock and yelled

"No!! Please don't do that in my mouth, it's haram" (against Islam).

She was right, oral sex is a hotly debated topic in Islam, some scholars say it's permissible, others say it's not, but ejaculating in the mouth is definitely forbidden and there is consensus among scholars around this.

"Ok ok I won't do it in your mouth."

"Promise me, swear to God" she begged.

"I swear to God I won't cum in your mouth. I'll tell you when I'm about to and then you can jack me off using your hand."

"Ok that's fine, thank you Amir."

She resumed sucking and swirling her slippery pink tongue all around my cock which was getting harder and more sensitive by the second. I don't think I have ever been as hard as I was right then.

I was getting ready to blow but my god I wanted to cum in her mouth so fucking badly... But there's no way she would be ok with that. I could just deepthroat her right as I'm about to cum so it would just go straight down her throat and she wouldn't even know because she wouldn't taste anything...

I was getting real close to blowing my load now. My cock was on fire from all this stimulation and she was slurping and sucking away, she really seemed to be enjoying it, compared to when she first started.

Her lips created the perfect seal around my cock as she bobbed relentlessly on it. My legs started to tremble and I was about 5 seconds from cumming, do I pull out or do I just deepthroat this little bitch? To hell with it I thought...

"I want you to deepthroat me sis, swallow my cock like you did before."

Without hesitating she transitioned perfectly from working the head to throat fucking me and then 1 second before I climaxed I grabbed her head and pushed as hard as I could, forcing my thick meaty rod fully down her throat. I kinda had to wiggle her head side to side to edge my thick cock down her tight throat. She coughed and gagged but finally all 7 inches finally slipped down her tight lubricated throat, 100% all of the way so her lips were touching my stomach and I pumped her throat full of cum. My raging hard on was pulsating and twitching as her throat squeezed onto the head, massaging and milking the seed out of me.

I tried my best not to moan or gasp so as to not give away that I was having an orgasm My legs were shaking but I maintained position and held my dick down her throat. She banged her hand on my thigh and tried pulling away but I wasn't letting her, she choked "guh oh cuh" and gagged because she couldn't really breath. Saliva was pouring from her mouth onto the hard wood floor. About 10 seconds later I had finished dumping my seed down her throat so I gently lowered the pressure on her head and allowed her to come up for air.

She gagged as my dick vacated her throat.

"What the hell Amir don't do that you were choking me I couldn't breath! I swear don't do that again!" she protested.

"Sorry Nadia, your throat just feels so good, but hey, you managed to take my cock all the way didn't you" I chuckled.

"Yeah I guess. Did it feel good?" she smirked.

"It felt amazing, you're such a good Muslimah."

My cock was super sensitive having just orgasmed but she had no clue I came down her throat and was totally unaware. I guess she just assumed it was her spit and salvia that she was swallowing. I sat back down on her bed trying to compose myself when without asking her, Nadia locked her lips back around my sensitive, still throbbing purple head, and began sucking with full force. In her mind she was just doing what I had told her before, thinking it was normal, but in my mind I was begging her to ease up a bit because the head was incredibly sensitive. She was basically giving me post orgasm torture without realising it.

"Ahhh Nadia that feels so good you're really pleasing me."

The intensity was too much to handle though, especially being a virgin I wasn't used to this kind of feeling so I surrendered and withdrew my cock from her hungry mouth and started jerking the shaft without touching the head. by this point she understood the basic so she used some initiative and started rubbing my balls and sucking them into her mouth.

"Are you going to cum soon bro? My mouth is starting to get sore."

"Yeah I'll do it soon a few more minutes and that's it."

After the sensitivity had eased up I was ready for her mouth again. I pointed it towards her face and commanded her "suck me off, make your bro ejaculate."

She instantly slurped my meat back into her warm mouth, sucked and bobbed and twirled her tongue all over the tip. I asked her to look up at me with those loving eyes. Her eyes were locked with mine "Oh you're gunna make me cum sis."

The intensity started building rapidly and with every bob up and down I grew closer to orgasming for the second time.

"Uhhh ohhhhh my god! Here it comes sis, stroke it hard and fast."

She slipped my raging cock from her sloppy mouth and stroked with her hand, hard and fast just as I told her.

"Uhhhhh I'm cumming, uhhh. Massage my balls with your other hand"

My whole fucking body was shaking, I was gasping and panting like I'd just ran a mile.

A stream of cum shot out and hit her on the cheek, then another landed on her hijab and a third on her abaya. She stroked every drop out of me and squeezed at the head to extract the last little drop. Just as she released my cock from her hand, she gave a few quick strokes right on the exposed sensitive head, I jolted at the intense feeling

"Not the head sis that's so sensitive now I've just orgasmed."

She giggled "Well that's pay back for forcing your cock down my throat like that."

12