Nadine's Needs

Story Info
She thought her hubby was cheating.
3.5k words
3.69
180.7k
14
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was short, plump, had big tits (40DD she said) and had long, thick black hair that hung down to her ass. But she also had something that most short chubby girls don't have - she had sex appeal! She had that certain something, an aura if you will, that just radiated from her. When she walked into a room and you saw her you got an immediate hard on, your palms got wet and your eyes never left her. The funny thing was that she never realized it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am the service manager of a trailer sales and repair company and I first saw Nadine when she and her husband came in looking to buy a new horse trailer. I was behind the service counter when she came in and instantly everything that I mentioned above happened. My eyes followed her everywhere as she walked through the show room. She was wearing tight jeans, tennis shoes, a tank top and her hair was done up in a thick black braid and everything about her just screamed out, "Fuck me. Please, somebody fuck me." She browsed the parts racks, looked into the two-horse bumper-pull on display on the show room floor and then left. I hated to see her leave, but I'm not sure that I could have stood her being there much longer. Right then what I wanted to do more than anything was get to the men's room and beat my meat, but the phone started ringing and I got back to work.

The next time I saw Nadine was two weeks later when she and her husband brought in their old trailer to get an estimate on its possible trade in value. Her black hair was loose and it swirled around as she again browsed the parts counters and the displays of after market truck accessories. Hidden behind the counter she couldn't see me squeezing the hard on she had given me as my eyes followed her around the room. Finally her husband came and got her and they left. Once again I wanted nothing more than a quick trip to the bathroom to relieve myself, but once again I got busy and it had to wait. It was a good thing I was single because I would have had a hard time explaining to a wife why I spent so much time in the bathroom. Nadine came in two days later to drop off her old trailer and hook up her new one and while she didn't come in the store I watched from the window as she hooked up to her new unit. As she drove off I hoped that it wasn't the last time that I'd ever see her.

Three weeks later I was working on the computer when I heard someone come in the front door. I turned around and it was Nadine. She walked up to the service counter and I said, "Good morning. Can I help you?"

She gave me a smile that made my knees go weak and said "I've got a problem with my new trailer. I can't get my interior lights to go on."

I asked her to give me a minute to get out of the program I was in and then I followed her out to her trailer. The problem was an easy one to fix and I had it ready to go in about five minutes. She asked me how much she owed for the service and I told her nothing, that we would consider it warranty work.

"How sweet of you" she said in a voice that curled my toes and she reached in her handbag and brought out a five dollar bill, "Here, at least let me give you this for your trouble."

I politely refused it, but at the last minute I said, "I'll let you buy me a cup of coffee some day."

She grinned at me and said, "It's a date."

As she drove off the lot my eyes followed her until she was lost to sight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was almost six weeks before I saw her again. She had run over something on the road and had blown a tire. She had put the spare on and now she needed a new spare. I sold her the tire and had it mounted and balanced and as she was writing me the check to pay the bill she looked at her watch and said, "It's lunch time and I owe you a cup of coffee. Is there a decent place close by?"

What I really wanted to say was "Yes. My apartment is just five minutes from here" but what I actually said was "There is a Denny's just down the street." She climbed into my pick up truck and I knew that I would be sniffing the seat where she was sitting for the next year. I know, it sounds depraved, but that is the effect that Nadine had on me. On the way we made the usual small talk, nothing of any consequence, just questions about how long I'd worked at the trailer place, did I like my job, how long had she had horses, how was the new trailer working out for her, stuff like that. It wasn't until we were seated at Denny's that she asked me the question that turned my face red:

"Why do you look at me the way you do? From the first time I came into the showroom you have never taken your eyes off me."

I stammered, hemmed and hawed, and I don't think anything coherent came out of my mouth and she gave me her toe-curling grin again and said, "Don't be embarrassed, I like the way you look at me." Then her mood changed and she said, "I just wish I could get my husband to look at me that way."

Then she started telling me about how she thought he had lost interest in her, that they hardly ever made love any more and that she thought he probably had a girl on the side. "He goes out at night, is gone for hours and when he comes back he smells like he has just had a shower and he won't tell me where he has been. The only think I can think of is that he is getting it on with some floozy and he has to wash her stink off of him before he gets home. It's just not fair! I have so much to give and he doesn't even want it."

She saw the look on my face and she said softly, "But you do, don't you? That's the look that I see on your face every time you look at me. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you like this, but you seemed so nice and I needed some one nice to talk to."

I 'aw shucked' it and lunch was pretty silent after that. When the check came she reached for it, but I grabbed it, "You were going to buy me coffee," I said, "not lunch. This way you still owe me a coffee and maybe I'll get a chance to see you again."

The ride back to work was as silent as lunch had been and when we got there she got out of my truck and headed for hers. Half way to it she turned and came back. She handed me a piece of paper and said, "Call me. Tonight. Any time after six" and then she turned and left.

The rest of the day I couldn't do anything right because my mind was not on my job, it was on that little piece of paper in my pocket. I kept taking it out and looking at it - even her handwriting was sexy. Damn Lord, why me?

I got off work at five and was home by five-ten. I sat and stared at the phone for the next fifty minutes while my mind kept churning away. Did I really need this? Why should I drive myself crazy over a woman who could never be mine? All calling her would do would be to prolong the agony. Better to just put her out of my mind and get on with my life. At six oh one I was punching in the numbers on the phone and after two rings her throaty, sexy voice said, "Hello?"

I was tongue-tied; I couldn't say anything and I was about to hang up when she said, "I wondered if you would call. I'm making a pot of coffee. Would you like to come over and get the cup I promised you?"

I stood there with the phone to my ear, struck dumb by the invitation and she said, "It's all right really. Tonight is one of my husband's nights out and I could really use some company. A friendly face that I could talk to."

Against my better judgement I asked for directions. It took me a half an hour to get there and when I pulled in to her drive I could understand how she could feel alone. Her place was six hundred acres just off County 21 and I hadn't seen another house for five miles. She met me at door and led me into the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee and we sat at the kitchen table and talked. Mostly she talked and I listened. She pretty much told me her life story, how she and her husband had been childhood sweethearts, had married just out of high school and what their hopes and dreams had been. And suddenly it was ten o'clock and she looked at me and said, "Listen to me babble on. You just sat there and listened and I didn't even give you a chance to say a word. Next time you do the talking and I'll listen. There will be a next time, won't there? Please don't say no. I need some one I can talk to."

How was I going to say no? She walked me to the door and just before I left she stood on tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for being a friend. He goes out again day after tomorrow. Come have coffee with me again?"

Again, how could I refuse? On the drive home I wondered why I had let myself get into the position I was in; all of a sudden I was the shoulder to cry on, the friend to listen to all of her woes and I had no one to blame but myself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday Nadine called me at two in the afternoon, "You are coming over tonight, aren't you?"

I wanted to say no and put and end to driving myself crazy, but I said yes and she said she would have the coffee ready when I got there. She met me at the door and sat me down at the kitchen table and poured me a cup of coffee. "Be right back" and she left the room. I added cream and sugar to the cup and was looking down at the cup and stirring it when I heard her say, "Do you think my tits are too big?" and I looked up to set her standing naked in the doorway. "Most guys seem to like looking at them. I don't know why, I always thought that my legs were my best feature."

I stared at her, scarcely daring to breathe lest she turn and leave. She was the goddess of sex personified.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

She walked toward me and I noticed that she did indeed have great legs and she had made them even sexier by wearing high heels. She walked up to me and knelt down and her hands went to the zipper on my trousers. She looked up at me, "I know I'm acting like a brazen whore, but I'm human and I have needs that need to be taken care of. I know you want me, but I also know that you are too nice a guy to make a move on me so I'm taking things into my own hands" and she did. She took out my already hard cock and then looked up at me again, "You aren't going to run away on me, are you?" and when I stared down at her without saying anything she gave me a little smile and said, "Of course you won't. You are too nice a guy to do that to me" and then she took me in her mouth.

I've had blowjobs before, some very good ones, but I'd never had one near as exquisite as the one Nadine gave me. She didn't just suck my cock; she made love to it. When she had me ready to cum and I tried to pull out of her mouth she wouldn't let me go. I had the strongest orgasm of my life and Nadine gulped, sucked and swallowed every last bit. When I softened she let me out of her mouth and said, "The first time is always the fastest so I like to get it out of the way. That way when you fuck me it will last longer. You are going to fuck me, aren't you?" She laughed, "Of course you will. There is no way I'm going to let you leave unless you do." She stood up and leaned forward, "Kiss me lover. Taste how Nadine tastes with you in her mouth."

It was the hottest kiss that I had ever experienced and when it was over she took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home I lay staring up at the ceiling and wondered why I'd had the rotten luck of finding the girl of my dreams only to have her be married to someone else. I could not understand how her husband could keep his hands off of her; how he could possibly want to spend time with another woman when he had Nadine at home. Nadine was the most fantastic piece of ass I'd ever had and she wanted to do it all - suck my cock, fuck me, kiss me, she even had me fuck her in the ass - and she wanted to do it all night. But of course we couldn't. Her husband usually got home at eleven-thirty so she had to get me out of the house by ten-thirty to give her a margin of safety. As I was leaving she said, "Day after tomorrow, same time?" I answered her by taking her in my arms and kissing her passionately before she pushed me out the door. The next day at noon I was surprised to see Nadine pull onto the lot. She came in and said, "Had lunch yet?" I said no and she said, "Come on then, my treat." We went outside and she said, "This time I'll drive" and as we pulled off the lot she said, "Tell me how to get to your place." I looked over at her and she smiled at me, "I said my treat lover, and you are my treat. I can't wait until tomorrow night."

I was very, very late returning from lunch. Every time I tried to get out of the bed Nadine would pull me back down and find a way to get me hard again. Before she dropped me off at work I gave her a key to my place so she could meet me there instead of at work. No sense taking a chance that her husband might find out and if Nadine and I left there too many times together it would surely be noticed.

For the next two weeks I went out to Nadine's every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and she did her absolute best to fuck me to death. On almost every day during the week I would go home for lunch and find her naked and waiting for me on the bed. It was good times and bad times. The good times were every minute that I spent with her and the bad times were when I was alone because that's when I had to face reality - I knew that it was going to have to end.

One day, after we had finished "lunch" Nadine asked me if I would do her a favor; she wanted me to follow her husband one night and find out just where it was he was going and to see who he met. I was a little reluctant to do it, but an absolutely superb blowjob convinced me to do what she asked. That Wednesday night I was waiting at the crossroads of County 21 and Hwy 73 when my cell phone rang and Nadine told me that her husband had just left the house. A couple of minutes later his truck pulled up at the stop sign and then turned left. I gave him a thirty-second head start and then I pulled out of the Texaco station and followed. Fifteen minutes later he pulled into the parking lot of Barron's Roadhouse and went inside. I got out of my truck and followed him in, but once inside I couldn't see him anywhere so I sat down at the end of the bar and ordered a beer.

About five minute's later Nadine's husband came out of the back room tying on an apron as he walked behind the bar. He walked up to the bartender, who was just setting my beer down in front of me, and said, "Okay Sid, your relief is here."

The bartender looked at his watch and said, "You're half an hour early."

Nadine's husband (his name was Dale) said, "I know, but I can use the extra time."

Sid said, "How close are you to being able to buy your wife that horse?" and Dale said that six more weeks should do it. Sid asked him if he was going to quit then and Dale said, "Well, I like it here and I like the people that work here and I like most of the regular customers, but I'd really rather be home with Nadine. As soon as I surprise her with the horse on her birthday I'm out of here."

Well, there it was. The end that I'd always known was coming. I finished my beer and left. On the way back to Nadine's I flirted with the idea of telling her that Dale had met a buxom blonde named Wanda or something. I would buy me six more weeks, but in the end I knew I couldn't do it. Nadine would eventually find out that I had lied to her and I didn't want that to happen. If she ever came in for service on her trailer I wanted her to be able to smile warmly at me. When I got to her place I told her what I had found out and I saw her face change, whether it was sadness over the fact that she had misjudged her husband or contempt for herself for cheating on him I didn't know. I said, "I'm sorry Nadine" and I turned to go. Just as I reached the door he said, "And just where do you think you are going?"

I turned to her and said, "Well, now that you know he's not cheating on you I thought you'd want me to go."

She smiled, "Nothings changed baby. He's not here and you are and Nadine needs a cock to play with."

After it was over she gave me the first soft, tender kiss that she'd ever given me and said, "I always said you were a nice guy, but I have a confession to make and when I'm done you may not think I'm very nice. I lied to you when I said that Dale doesn't fuck me anymore. He fucks me damned near every night. I took up with you because I thought he was cheating on me and I wasn't going to let him get away with it. If cheating was good enough for him, then it would be good enough for me. I picked you because I wanted a nice guy, someone who would treat me nice and not like some whore stepping out on her husband and I've grown fond of you and I have no intention of letting you go. You have turned me into your slut and I like it and I'm not going to stop. It will be harder to do when he quits his part time job, but at the very least we will still have our lunch hours. Face it baby, Nadine needs you and she ain't going to let you go. Now, fuck me one more time before you have to leave."

That was three years ago and Nadine and I still get together every chance we get. She loves Dale and has no intention of ever leaving him. He is crazy about her and wouldn't let her go anyway, at least not unless he becomes terminally stupid. As for me, I take what I can get whenever I can get it and at the very least I get to go to bed every night knowing that Nadine needs me.