Nadiya Khan - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Really?' She was pleased and she kissed me and before I knew it my cock was beginning to swell and grow and it seemed the most natural thing in the world to roll on top of Nadiya as she parted her legs and to penetrate her slowly and deeply. We made love for long minutes in the early morning darkness, Nadiya's face just a dark shape on the pillow, her hair lying in silver waves around her head. I slowed right down and ground my pubis into her clitoris at the end of each stroke to stimulate her, but I couldn't make her come.

'Don't worry Adam,' she told me after I'd ejaculated into her for a second time that evening. 'It felt wonderful! And I know it'll get better and better as we...' She paused, then: 'Do you really want to be with me, Adam? I know I'm being insecure but my life has just got immeasurably better and I suppose I'm frightened it's all going to stop. I'm still struggling to see why you're attracted to me,' she finished with another sob.

'Right,' I said, 'I could talk all night about how much I'm attracted to you and how that attraction is getting stronger and stronger, but at the end of the day it's just words. How would you feel if we went round to my parents' house for Sunday lunch tomorrow and I introduced you as my new girlfriend?'

'Oh God, Adam, I'd be terrified! What would they think of me? Are you serious?' she added. 'What would I wear?'

I had a pretty good idea what my parents would think of Nadiya, they would adore her. My parents are very clever and very liberal and non-judgmental and they would see in her what I saw in her.

I didn't press the point and soon afterward we fell asleep and didn't waken until after nine on Sunday morning.

I got up and made tea and brought it back to bed and Nadiya sat up revealing her breasts and my cock yawned and stretched and I made to grab her. She squealed and said she needed the toilet so I let her go and a minute later I heard the sound of the shower and five minutes after that she came back into the bedroom naked and said: 'I'm all clean now if you still want me.'

'I'd better shower too,' I told her.

Five minutes later we were writing on the bed, rolling over, kissing, fondling, stroking. The curtains were thin and it was full light in the bedroom and I could see Nadiya's naked body properly for the first time and I was blown away by the neatness and elegance of her figure. I was also blown away by the thick bush of hair at her loins and after some more kissing I positioned myself between her legs and bent my head reverently to her hairy puss.

Her labia were very thick and dark; I parted them with my thumbs and licked the pink interior, getting my tongue in as far as I could, smelling the shower gel but tasting the heavy musk of her secretions. Nadiya squirmed and clutched the duvet as I licked from her perineum to her clitoris, lapping up her fluids, sucking her little bud into my mouth.

I ate her cunt for long moments, listening to the sighs and gasps of her arousal. Right at the end I fastened onto her clitoris and slid two fingers into her sopping depths and she groaned as her orgasm swelled like a bubble and burst through her, making her cry out and clamp my head with her thighs.

Afterwards she lay spreadeagled, looking at me with a contented grin. 'I've often wondered what it feels like to be licked down there.'

Then it was her turn. She pushed me down onto the bed and went to work on my cock with her hands and mouth, kneeling by my side. It was like last night, she was unexpectedly expert at sucking cock. Stroking my shaft with one hand, licking my plum and sucking it into her mouth. Working her tongue around, sliding her lips down my shaft until I was sure she would gag, sucking her cheeks in and stimulating me with a sensuous vacuum.

I warned her before I came but she fastened onto me and I pumped my spunk into her mouth and she drank it down and cleaned me up afterwards.

'I get the feeling you've done that before,' I teased her and then regretted it as a cloud passed over her face.

'He made me do it a lot,' she said quietly. 'The quicker I could make him come the better. So I got good at it.'

Over breakfast I brought up the subject of visiting my parents for lunch.

'I want to Adam, but I'm nervous. What if they're having pork?'

'They're not, they're having chicken. I phoned earlier when I was making the tea.'

'Oh God,' she whispered, looking pale.

Despite her fears, Sunday lunch with my parents was a resounding success. They took to her immediately, warming to her openness and honesty and the fact that she laughed at all dad's crap jokes and helped mum prepare lunch.

While they were doing that, dad and I strolled in the garden with a bottle of beer. 'She's a good person, Adam,' he said to me as we walked. 'Don't let the age difference be a barrier.'

'I'm not, I protested, almost truthfully.

We stayed until after five o'clock and when we left they both hugged Nadiya and told her she could come round whenever she wanted, with or without me.

In the car on the way back to my house I told her what my dad had said and Nadiya blew her nose and sniffed. 'I'm so happy,' she said simply.

She'd worn the cocktail dress to lunch with my parents and I had struggled to keep my hands off her. Back home I grabbed her as soon as we were through the front door, pressing my mouth to hers and sliding my hands over the silky material of her dress. I reached around and pulled up the hem of her dress, feeling the tops of her stockings and the warm, smooth flesh of her thighs; I slid my fingers inside her panties and felt the soft skin of her buttocks; I pressed my loins to her so that she could feel my erection. I felt light-headed with arousal.

Taking her arm I pulled her into the back room. 'Have you ever been taken over a dining room table?' I asked her, propelling her forwards.

'No,' she replied, quietly, 'but it sounds very exciting.' She went to the table and lay down over it, her hands gripping the far edge, her legs straight, her calf and thigh muscles taut under her stockings.

I pulled her dress up and over her back, relishing the sight of her panty-clad buttocks and shapely legs. I ran my hands over her flesh and pulled her knickers down to the tops of her thighs before kneeling down and parting her bum cheeks.

Nadiya gasped as I buried my face in her buttocks, kissing and licking the hairy flesh of her cunt and perineum. I was wild with desire, even running my tongue over the dark pucker of her anus before standing up and dropping my trousers and pants.

Nadiya was soaking wet and I entered her easily and slowly, resisting the urge to ram into her. Her knuckles were white where she gripped the table, her head on one side, eyes closed and mouth open.

She felt glorious! Wet and warm and tight as I slid in and out of her, coming right out to my glans before sinking in again until my balls slapped her upper thighs. I held her buttocks, looking down on her hairy anus, caressing and massaging her caramel globes, then holding her down on the table with my hands as I increased the pace and the strength of my thrusts.

Nadiya groaned: 'Oh, Adam, that's wonderful,' as she rubbed her crotch against the edge of the table. I pushed harder, hearing faint liquid noises from her cunt and then she was writhing on the table, crying out and wriggling her hips as an orgasm wracked her body.

Christ!' I thought, I've made her come! Then my climax was welling up and exploding fireworks in my brain and I was pumping my seed into her sopping cunt and falling down over her, pinning her to the table, kissing her cheek and neck.

After a few seconds I straightened up lethargically and helped Nadiya off the table. She was a bit unsteady so I held her to me until she smiled and said: 'I need the toilet. Your stuff's all leaking out of me.' She pulled up her knickers and disappeared upstairs leaving me to pull my trousers and underpants up.

We ate a light dinner later that evening and watched some television for a few hours, sitting quietly on the settee, Nadiya in my arms, her head on my shoulder. Afterwards we went to bed and made delicious, slow love. Nadiya didn't come with me inside her so I used my fingers again and brought her to a shuddering climax which left her limp and emotional in my arms.

It must have left me pretty emotional too because I told her l loved her and she cried again.

'Are you sure?' she whispered.

'Seems like the real thing,' I told her. 'My heartrate and respiratory rate increase when I'm near you, or even when I think of you, which I do all the time. And I want to make you happy and secure give you all the things you've never had.' I hadn't planned a speech like that but it was straight from the heart.

'And I love you, too, Adam Slater, very much! Oh dear, what are we to do?'

I drove Nadiya back to her house very early on Monday morning so she could change and get to work at the supermarket for eight o'clock. 'Come over tonight,' I urged her. 'I think we need to talk.'

And talk we did. I asked her if she would move in with me and suggested that she rented her house out to provide an income. I thought she would be more resistant but she admitted that she hated living in a house with so many bad memories and, although she still had some reservations about us, mainly the age difference, she felt that the happiness she was now experiencing was worth the risk. We had most of this conversation in bed, and when everything that could be settled was settled, she straddled me and fucked me to a glorious mutual climax, her grey hair flying round her head as her orgasm ripped through her gorgeous body.

Epilogue - four years on.

A year after we met, Nadiya Khan and I were married in a civil ceremony. So now she's Nadiya Slater-Khan. And if any of my friends or relations or work colleagues though it was an odd coupling they didn't say anything. On the contrary, most of them said what a lovely lady I'd found and how lucky I was. And she was only forty-nine for goodness sake, still old enough to bear children.

Which was a conversation we had after we'd been married for about a year. The upshot of it was that we went to a gynaecologist and he examined Nadiya and did some tests and he told us that there was no reason why she couldn't conceive, although it was probably unlikely at her age.

But conceive she did and now we have a toddler called Rosie who is the light of our lives. Nadiya is literally bursting with happiness and my own heart melts when I watch them together.

Nadiya has started painting again, after I turned my upstairs office into a studio, and I think she's really good. And it's not just me. A friend of mine from university works in the art industry and we showed one of his experts some photos of Nadiya's work and she ended up coming up to our house to see them and now she's talking about an exhibition. She said Asian women were still very unrepresented in the art world. My wife is thrilled and terrified in equal measure.

So after that chance encounter at the supermarket I could end up being married to a famous artist! Funny how life turns out, isn't it?

The End