Nagla and Fatouma at Walmart

Story Info
Afghan lesbian Hijabi is seduced by a Gambian tomboy.
2k words
2.83
6.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"Salaam, Fatou, Jummah Mubarak, gorgeous, how are you doing?" Nagla Massoud whispered into Fatouma Kandeh's ear, and the six-foot-tall, brown-skinned, Afro-sporting young African Muslim woman turned around and smiled. Standing at the cash, waiting on slow-moving, short-tempered and often foul-mouthed customers to drop their crap on the counter so she could scan it and process the transaction got boring fast, and after six hours of this, Fatouma might as well be on autopilot. And then Nagla finally came...

Fatouma's lovely brown eyes sparkled with a special light that always came into them whenever her darling Nagla was near. Never mind that this had been a particularly tiresome day at the Walmart Supercenter where they both worked. To Fatouma, Nagla's comforting presence was as welcome as the sun clearing through a cloudy sky...and then some.

For Nagla, the day started out stressful enough. Rent was due and after paying it, she barely had enough for groceries and a few other things. Oh, and there was also the fact that some construction crew was blasting and drilling in the wee hours of the morning in her neighborhood. Nagla worked ten-hour days and usually got home late at night, so this just wouldn't do. Still, the young woman forgot about all her problems when her sweetie smiled at her.

"Better, now that you're here, sweetie," Fatouma replied, and Nagla nodded and grinned. Even clad in a blue work shirt and Black Yoga pants, Fatouma looked absolutely gorgeous. Born in the City of Banjul, Gambia, to a Gambian Muslim father and a Mauritanian mother, Fatouma is the daughter of two unique worlds. A newcomer to Ottawa, the young African Muslim woman was studying business at Algonquin College while working part-time as a cashier at Walmart to make ends meet...

"Come see me during your break, let's do lunch at Thai Express," Nagla suggested, and Fatouma smiled and winked at her. Nagla smiled and winked back, and then resumed her duties as a customer service manager. She'd been working at this Walmart, located in a particularly sketchy corner of the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for six years now. The place absolutely sucked, but lately, Nagla didn't mind the dreary routine as much. The reason why? The lovely and feisty Fatouma, she of the enchanting smile and amazing derriere...

Born in the City of Kunduz, Afghanistan, and raised in the Capital region of Canada, Nagla Massoud is, by all counts, a woman of mystery. Just under six feet tall, with light bronze skin and simmering dark brown eyes, her raven hair almost always tucked away under her collection of brightly colored Hijabs, Nagla is fiercely proud of her Afghan heritage and Islamic faith. Yet she's very much a woman of the world.

Educated in accounting at the University of Ottawa, Nagla Massoud is smart, ambitious and driven, yet circumstances have forced her into a line of work far beneath her formidable intellectual capabilities. Being a customer service manager at Walmart was not what Nagla spent years at the University of Ottawa for. In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, there's a pecking order. Middle-aged White people get all the professional jobs, followed by young White people, and in the name of diversity they allow a sprinkling of minorities.

It wasn't easy being a Hijab-wearing young Muslim woman in the City of Ottawa, and Nagla Massoud knew that upholding her faith by wearing the hijab probably hindered her prospects when she looked for jobs in her field of study. Nagla saw the way the other women in the wait rooms of various job interview spots and office staffing solutions looked at her. With a mixture of surprise and pity. All of these young women knew that Nagla wouldn't get hired because outward displays of her Islamic faith made White Canadians uncomfortable.

Nagla Massoud knew exactly what she was up against, and the stalwart, driven young Afghan Muslim woman absolutely refused to give up. The fake-smiling, passive-aggressive White folks working for human resources only allowed a few Blacks, Arabs, Latinos, Indians, Chinese and other minorities into the professional work force. Even though Canadians like to think of themselves as a tolerant and friendly bunch, their dislike of Muslims is all too evident. It was Canada's dirty little secret, it would seem.

When her break came, Nagla Massoud happily clocked out, and then walked from Walmart to the nearby Thai Express restaurant. Sitting down at her favorite spot by the window, the young woman thought of all the twists and turns that her life had taken recently. Life in the City of Ottawa sucked, and Nagla was sick of it. Today more than most days, Nagla wished she were a million miles away from the Capital of Canada.

Nagla truly felt sick of it all, and then some. Sick of her mother and sisters, well-meaning and traditional-minded Afghans one and all, constantly trying to set her up with random Muslim guys, even though they knew she was a lesbian. Sick of the hassles of working at Walmart, dealing with mean associates and meaner clients. Sick of the casual racism hurled her way by random White people because of her skin color and Hijab...

"So, you like my pants?" Fatouma asked, hands on her hips, as she stood before Nagla's table inside Thai Express, forty five minutes later. Nagla, who'd been moodily biting into her chow-min rice and beef while reviewing her life, almost choked. For the young woman standing before her was a vision of absolute beauty. Having ditched her blue work-shirt for a bright red and Black tank top which matched her Black yoga pants and sneakers, Fatouma looked fantastic.

"Yes I do," Nagla replied, and Fatouma grinned and pulled the chair, then plopped her shapely ass down in it. Nagla smiled at Fatouma and gently laid her hand on hers. Fatouma squeezed Nagla's hand, and then brought it to her lips and kissed it. Nagla's heart skipped a beat. It was astonishing how much she loved this fearless, feisty young woman. Indeed, Fatouma was like an injection of life into Nagla's otherwise dreary existence...

As Fatouma got up and went to the counter to order some food, Nagla's eyes followed the young woman's every move. Fatouma's big butt was killing her yoga pants, stretching them to the limit, and Nagla couldn't help smiling. She's always been a butt woman, hence her lifelong attraction to curvy, bodacious young queer women of the African persuasion.

"Hmm, I'm so hungry," Fatouma said as she set down her plate of rice, beef, egg rolls and her can of Pepsi. Nagla smiled and sipped her Coca Cola while watching Fatouma eat. The young woman had quite an appetite, and Nagla liked that about her. For years, Nagla tried to be trim and fit, for she tried to adhere to the Western standard of beauty. Fatouma taught her to love her curves, and her flaws. Indeed, the young woman changed her life in more ways than one...

"Me too, but not for food," Nagla said slyly, and Fatouma grinned and slid her hand under the table and crossed the short distance between them. Nagla gasped as Fatouma's hand slipped under her traditional Islamic long dress, and into her panties. Fatouma smiled wickedly as she began fingering Nagla's already moist pussy, and the young Afghan woman held her breath. This was just like Fatouma, the irresistible temptress whom she couldn't get enough of...

"I know what you need," Fatouma said, her beautiful brown smile smiling nonchalantly, and she sipped her drink with her free hand while stimulating Nagla's pussy with the other. Gritting her teeth against the wicked pleasure building in her core, Nagla smiled at Fatouma and shook her head. The young African woman knew how to rock her world, and Nagla knew she would always be putty in her hands...

A few nights ago, Fatouma and Nagla were walking around downtown Ottawa, after seeing Wonder Woman at a local movie theater. While on Rideau Street, they walked by Pleasures N Treasures, a well-known Porno shop. Fatouma dragged a squealing Nagla inside, and there, as a group of young men and women shopping inside looked on, the tall Afro chick and the demure Hijabi made out, grabbing each other like it was no one's business.

Before departing the store, Fatouma bought a strap-on dildo, and in the next few days, whenever she and Nagla had some free time, Fatouma put her new toy to good use. Nagla shuddered as she recalled how Fatouma bent her over, and after eating her pussy and fingering her ass, the foxy African gal donned the strap-on dildo and fucked her with it. Face down and ass up, Nagla screamed passionately as Fatouma smacked her ass, pulled her hair, cussed her out and fucked her silly with the strap-on dildo. Good times indeed...

"I've got to go to the ladies room," Nagla said, and Fatouma nodded and pulled her fingers out of her. Swiftly readjusting her undies and dress, Nagla got up and left, but not before sharing a meaningful look with Fatouma. The young African woman smiled, for Nagla's shapely ass looked pretty thick and hot, even under her traditional Islamic dress, which reached her ankles. Such a nice ass, Fatouma thought.

"Ready or not, Habibti, here I come," Fatouma whispered to herself. Nagla and her big butt were waiting, and Fatouma wasn't the type to drag her feet when a good time was happening. Licking her lips, she nevertheless waited a bit. Sighing, Fatouma counted to twenty, and upon noticing that there were only male customers in line at the counter, she made a beeline for the ladies room....and what she found in there did not disappoint her. Nagla stood there, leaning against the sink, a coy smile on her lovely face.

"What took you so long?" Nagla asked breathlessly, and Fatouma grinned as the young Afghan woman pulled her into her arms and kissed her passionately. Normally, Fatouma was the more aggressive one during lovemaking, but sometimes Nagla managed to surprise her in a good way. Like now. Nagla's hands roamed all over her body, caressing her breasts, squeezing her big round ass, and generally speaking, setting her ablaze with desire..

"I like to make you wait, bitch, what are you going to do about it?" Fatouma hissed in a teasing voice, and Nagla's eyes blazed. Without warning, Nagla seized her and pressed her against the wall. Fatouma gasped as Nagla grabbed her crotch, and then yanked down her yoga pants. Smiling wickedly, Fatouma exhaled sharply, loving this new, bossier side to Nagla. When the young Afghan woman knelt before her and inhaled her pussy, Fatouma licked her lips in anticipation...

"Shut up and let me eat this pussy," Nagla replied, and then she inhaled Fatouma's pussy one more time before sliding her tongue inside. Fatouma sighed happily as Nagla began eating her pussy. As Nagla slid her fingers into Fatouma's pussy and flicked her tongue over her clitoris, Fatouma closed her eyes. The young woman relaxed and enjoyed as her girlfriend pleased her like only she could...

"Oh fuck, you're killing me, sweetie," Fatouma squealed, and Nagla kicked things up a notch, working two fingers into her girlfriend's pussy while sucking on her clit with gusto. That's when Fatouma squealed and her knees buckled, and then she cried out, orgasmic. Nagla kept up her licking, fingering and teasing of Fatouma's pussy, and she was there to catch her when she nearly fell. Her face flushed, her chest heaving, Fatouma looked at her lover, amazed.

"Surprise," Nagla said, smiling mischievously, and then she pressed her lips against Fatouma's and kissed her. A little while later, the two young Muslim women exited the ladies room and went back to their seats, and finished their meals. The other patrons of the restaurant, male and female alike, smiled at Fatouma Kandeh and Nagla Massoud as they exited and returned to work. Smiling, Fatouma linked her arm with Nagla's as they made their way back to Walmart, to resume work as if nothing had happened...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers