Naima - Exposed to Corporate Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Indian Muslim girl reluctantly uses her body to survive.
4.7k words
4.4
62.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To begin with Naima is 25 years, who got married to her husband Ashik about 2 months ago. Recently, Naima returned back from the UK to India after completing her Masters and was eagerly searching for jobs.

Since getting hitched, she hasn't been able to spend much time with her husband (Ashik), as he left for Canada two days after the wedding and wouldn't be back for the next year. Considering this situation, it was a tough for the newly married Naima, who was able to spend only one night with her beloved, where the couple lost their virginity to each other. Being the first time for two inexperienced people, it was rather a matter of going through the motions than actual satisfaction for our heroine. Post departure of her husband, she has been looking for jobs to continue her career, as well as to keep herself busy.

Naima was a Muslim girl coming from a very conservative background (explains why she saved her virginity till marriage) of fair complexion, with body measurements of 34-30-34. She was of Indian origin, and loved to wear the cultural Salwar Kameez and Saree.

One day while chatting with her friends online, she stumbled across a job posting about a position, which is related to the line she desired to work on. Having come across such positions in so many companies, she didn't give much thought and mailed her CV to them.

A few days later, Naima received a call from an unknown number in her cell phone, which she picked, "Hi I am Ashraf calling from HR department of *** company -- am I speaking with Ms. Naima?"

Excited, she replied, "yes, this is Naima speaking!"

"I believe you have sent us a CV for the position of Manager at our firm a few days back -- am I right?" asked Ashraf. "Yes Sir, I did," replied the girl hurriedly.

"Great! You have been chosen as a potential candidate for the position of Manager at *** company. Therefore, you are requested to attend an interview session with the Managing Director tomorrow at 11 AM," said Ashraf. "Wow, I would definitely be there. Can I get the address of your office?" enquired Naima. "Sure, please note down. It is...." said Ashraf. After some closing pleasantries, the conversation was over, leaving behind an excited girl waiting for her interview.

The next day, sharp at 11 AM, Naima was present at the office of *** company and was sitting outside the HR department. Right on cue, a young man got out and came to her and introduced himself as Ashraf. After some common pleasantries, the youth directed her towards the way to the office of the Managing Director. Slowly, the HR person knocked on the door and a voice came from inside, asking them to come in.

The room was spacious, with a set of three-seated sofa on the right, and a couch chair on the left. In the background, there was a large painting of some unknown artist. A few paces in front of the painting, sat a middle aged man, probably in his mid-forties, in front of a big table. Ashraf introduced Naima to the man as the candidate for the position for Manager, and wished Naima good luck for her interview and went out of the room.

The MD introduced himself as Mr. Jamal and asked Naima to sit down. The interview started with some basics talks such as education and prior experiences, and slowly moved towards the position in question. Almost everything matched with the type of job Naima sought for and was happily acknowledging the duties. Suddenly, the conversation hit a bump when the MD mentioned that the job would require her to travel to various countries, and meet and work with clients. This caused a little confusion within Naima, as she was unsure if she can do this. Also, before taking such a big decision, she needed to consult with her family, especially her husband. Naima told Mr. Jamal that she will consider the offer and will get back to them.

That night, Naima called her husband over in Canada and explained the pros and cons of the situation and was finally able to make Ashik agree to her joining *** company.

Next day, Naima called up Ashraf in the HR department and confirmed that she would take the job. Ashraf was quite happy with the affirmation and told her to begin work from the upcoming week.

Dressed in fashionable Salwar Kameez, Naima went for work. She was happy to meet up with new colleagues and took pointers on the culture of the organization. One of her female colleagues remarked, "You are one lucky girl to be able to travel various countries, while we are stuck in a desk job. Use your opportunity well dear."

While she was breaking ice with her new colleagues, Mr. Jamal was passing by and welcomed her and asked her to come to his office. Once inside, professionalism kicked in and Naima was notified on the tasks that were expected of her. She listened carefully and noted down in her small notepad all the instructions.

Over the course of a month, she worked very hard and got herself on the good books of her MD. She delivered flawless works under the designated timeline. In no time, all her colleagues were referring to her as the "beauty with brains."

One afternoon, she got a call in her intercom from the MD who asked her to come to his office. Feeling the urgency, she hurriedly went to his office. Once there, she was asked to sit down, while Mr. Jamal described to her the first international assignment, which would require them to travel to Vietnam, where they would meet with their clients from Germany.

During the conversation, Mr. Jamal told her that they were the 2nd most important clients of the firm and required them to agree on three matters, which would ensure business for the next 2 years with these clients. This is indispensible for the profitable survival of the firm. This scared Naima, as she asked shakily, "how am I going to make them agree on all there three matters -- and this is my first international deal?"

"You don't need to worry, Naima. I will accompany you in this business trip. It will be my responsibility to make then agree on two of them, while for the main one -- I am counting on you," Mr. Jamal said. He further added to fuel her butterflies "don't make me regret my judgment on selecting a competent Manager for the firm."

Throughout the next week, both Naima and Mr. Jamal worked on the presentation of the three points and were confident with their works before travelling to Vietnam. On the day of her flight, she talked with her husband, who gave her confidence who gave her all the confidence for her first business trip. She on-boarded the plane travelled in the business class for the first time in her life.

Once arriving at Vietnam, Mr. Jamal and Naima were received in a luxury car, courtesy of their German client. Naima felt that she was in heaven. After arriving in her hotel, she was amazed with her room and couldn't wait to explore the offerings. However, as their meeting was scheduled in half an hour, she had to rush.

She got dressed in a nice green top and jeans, as the meeting required semi-formal attire. Once she arrived at the meeting room, she was that Mr. Jamal has already arrived. Also, present in the room was a Caucasian woman and man in their 40s. They introduced themselves as Ralf and Daphnie, while Mr. Jamal introduced Naima the new Manager at *** company. Both Ralf and Daphnie were representatives of the client in Germany. It was the responsibility of Mr. Jamal and Naima and to get votes of both these two individuals on all the matters.

The meeting commenced with Mr. Jamal explaining on the ones he was supposed to present. The presentation went over for the course of an hour and half, and Naima noticed that the two duos had affirmation written over their face. Once the presentation was completed, Ralf and Daphnie both decided to go with Mr. Jamal's proposal, to the delight of Naima. Lunch break was called and all of them headed for the in-hotel restaurant.

With two down and the important one to go, it was time for Naima to step on the stage. Nervous, Naima started shakily but got back on the horse and breezed past the presentation. The looks of the Germans were neutral, which didn't make her down, as she continued with her presentation. After about an hour and half, it was time for the main verdict.

Daphnie accepted the proposal, but Ralf wasn't convinced. He pointed out some errors in the proposal and told her that he was unhappy, much to the dismay of Naima. Mr. Jamal stepped in to her defense and told her that they would work on the existing proposal and come up with a better one. The meeting was dismissed.

After the Germans left the room, Mr. Jamal with a disappointed look told her that she has failed. He gave her some directions on how fix the proposal and asked her to complete and show it at night, before going out of the room, leaving Naima to cry all by herself.

She returned to her room and started to work on the proposal, which ended around 8 PM. Prior to going to the MD's suite; she took a bath and wore fresh Salwar Kameez of light orange tops and orange pajamas and dupatta (a cloth to hide the breasts of an Indian woman).

Once she was outside MD's room, she tentatively knocked on the door. Mr. Jamal opened the door, wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans. She entered the room and was asked to sit on the desk. She opened her laptop and explained the changes to the previous proposal. The MD patiently listened and told her that he would call Ralf up and tell him over the phone. Mr. Jamal gave a smile and said, "Good job, Naima. I hope Ralf agrees to it." This made Naima hopeful, as she waited excitedly.

Mr. Jamal went to the other room in his suite and talked with Ralf for over half an hour, before coming back. "What happened? What did Ralf say?" enquired Naima. With a straight face, Mr. Jamal replied, "he didn't buy it!" Naima simply looked down at her feet in disappointment of her failure.

Mr. Jamal continued, "This is one of our most important deals which you have fucked up, Naima."

Naima asked, "Can Ralf give another chance? I will work whole night and give all my effort to impress him with another proposal?" Naima was now desperate to fix her wrongs.

"Ok! Ralf gave me a counter proposal and it requires your agreement. If the proposal is met, Ralf will agree to the one you worked on the last few hours," said Mr. Jamal. Naima looked up in hope.

"Ralf wants to spend some time with you," said Mr. Jamal straightly. This didn't register into Naima's mind and with a confused she enquired, "What does he mean?"

"He wants to spend tonight with you," again Mr. Jamal said with a straight face.

Slowly, it dawned upon her, and with a face filled with shock and surprise, she replied, "But I am a married girl."

"It doesn't matter. He wants to have sex with you tonight," said Mr. Jamal.

"I can't do that, Mr. Jamal," blurted Naima, in disbelief.

"In that case, we would be losing out on this very deal. Also, the reason for hiring you would then be pointless. If we lose this, then I cannot keep you in my firm," said Mr. Jamal with a tone of utmost professionalism.

"No, Mr. Jamal. You can't do this. You have got to save to me from this," shrieked Naima, with tears running down her face. "I am sorry, Naima. This is beyond me. You have failed me and my company," declared Mr. Jamal.

"Please can you request one more time if there is another way? Please!" asked Naima, begging.

"Ralf made it quite clear to me that there is no other way," said the emotionless MD.

Naima continued crying, with much louder sounds. Mr. Jamal let her be as he crossed to his bedroom and lit a cigarette. He could hear the sobs from the other room as he closed his eyes to think about the proposal.

Slowly, the sobs were reducing and he heard someone enter his bedroom.

"I will do it," said Naima, with her head bowed low, tears in her eyes.

Mr. Jamal didn't waste a second and told Naima to sit on the bed, while he called Ralf over the phone regarding the affirmation.

Within ten minutes, the bell to the suite rang and Mr. Jamal let Ralf inside. Together they walked into the bedroom, where a shame faced Naima was waiting.

Ralf was six feet two, who wore light beard and long blond hair like rock artists and broad shoulders, due to regular work outs at the gym. He was 43 years of age, with a handsome face, which at a glance made him seem younger to people.

"Hi Naima, how are you?" asked Ralf with a grin. Naima lifted up her face slightly, but shame couldn't make her look at Ralf. Coming from a conservative Muslim background, she was never really exposed to sex, and was even clueless like her husband during their first intercourse.

"Well, Ralf, she is all yours. Hope both of you enjoy and have fun. I will be waiting in the other room," smirked Mr. Jamal, as he exited the room.

Naima looked up with a face filled with humiliation, as Ralf came and sat beside her on the right. To her, Ralf was a big guy due to his height and broad shoulders. The thought of lying down with him frightened her. Also, the thought of letting a guy other than her husband touch in her intimate places, humiliated her further.

Wasting no time, Ralf slid a hand around her waist and started to kiss her neck. Surprised with the commencement, Naima gave a gasp, as the white guy kissed her. Squeezing her waist, he moved his focus from her neck to her lips. Naima tried to move her mouth away, but with the other free hand, he turned her face and kissed her right on the lips.

Only her husband has done this a few times during their night. Having a different man sucking her lips and exploring the insides of her mouth left her in shock. With no compliance from Naima, Ralf fed into her mouth more by himself and tasted her.

Meanwhile, with his hand he cupped her breasts over the dupatta. This led her to move mouth and protest, when the German pulled her dupatta from her breasts. She was in Salwar Kameez only. Humiliation engulfed her as he continued his kiss and breast squeezing.

After this went on for a few minutes, Naima suddenly felt a touch on her raw skin. She immediately started protesting, "No! Not there!"

Ralf gave an evil laugh and told her, "If you don't let me touch you, how will I fuck you, bitch?"

He continued, "If I don't have it as per my wishes, you can kiss your proposal good bye."

Hearing this, she faced down and loosed her grip over her clothes. Ralf took this opportunity to lift the Kameez (tops) from her body, leaving her in her Salwar and black bra. With both hands, Ralf squeezed her breasts as Naima reacted, "Ouch!"

He pushed her down, as she landed on her back. He then proceeded to use his fingers to trace the exposed parts of her body -- from her shoulders to her bra covered breasts (especially over the nipples -- which has risen to the occasion due to touch), her round deep navel and her waist. This gave her Goosebumps over her exposed parts.

Naima simply kept her eyes closed and prayed it to end fast. Slowly, Ralf placed her hands below her body and unclasped the bra. With one smooth motion, he pulled it off.

Naima now had tears coming out of her eyes. She was topless in front of another man.

However, the sight to Ralf was completely different. In front of him, he saw a young Indian girl, who still had shyness dominating her thoughts, completely topless, with her 34 --sized round breasts with large areolas facing up, and taut hard nipples teasing him to have a lick. To which he fell for, and went towards Naima and stated to lick and suck her nipples.\

Naima gave a gasp, "No!" But to no avail. Ralf was sucking her nipple like an express train on a mission. She tried to push him off but he was too strong. With nothing else to do, Naima simply gave up and let the white guy suck her breasts off.

When sensing minimized resistance, he sucked hard and interchanged among her nipples.

After the sucking went on for a minute or so, Naima started to feel a bit different. A new sensation was coming over her. She was beginning to like the fact that Ralf was sucking her. This disgusted her, but raised he heart beats. In no time she realized that she was starting to like it and horrified when a moan escaped her lips.

Ralf realized it and capitalized by inserting more of her breast inside her mouth. "You seem to like it, bitch," said Ralf, looking into her eyes.

"No! Please stop," protested Naima, but her body was not listening to her, as she gave another moan after she said that. Ralf used his tongue to lick the pebble hard nipples as he looked into her eyes and gave a small bite.

"Ahhh!" Naima moaned in pain and pleasure, as Ralf continued this ordeal.

After five more minutes of sucking, Ralf stopped and pulled the Salwar down (which came off easily). Clad in front of him was a young Muslim girl in her white panties, which showed a tiny spot of dampness in the middle.

Immediately, Naima positioned her hands over her panty covered pussy, but to no avail. Ralf grabbed both her hands and placed his hips near her pussy. He then roughly placed both her hands at her sides and told her to not move them.

When he let go of her grip, she used her hands to again cover her panty. He grabbed them in anger and placed them over her head and threatened her, "Don't move them, bitch. Or else I will fuck your deal."

Without any options, she closed her eyes and kept them by her sides, allowing the man to her exposed body.

Ralf grabbed both her ankles and spread them wide. He noticed the moisture in the centre of her white panty and gave a grin, "You are loving it. Your cunt is dripping, bitch."

Naima protested, "No." But even she wasn't convinced with her tone. These new sensations weren't something she experienced on her first and only night with her husband.

Ralf touched the wet portion and gave it a push. He could feel moisture in his fingertips. Without any warning, he grabbed the sides of the panty and pulled them down.

Naima was completely naked in front of this long haired man. Instinctively she closed her legs, but Ralf grabbed her knees and moved them aside. Naima had her shaved pussy spread wide in front of the German. She kept her eyes closed, as she surrendered to the ordeal.

Ralf licked his lips as he touched her semi-wet pussy. The touch on her clitoris sent shivers throughout her body, resulting in a moan. Seeing her reaction, Ralf continued rubbing the clit with his forefinger and thumb, as a serious of violet vibrations began inside the girl.

In no time, her body started to cooperate with light movements of her hips. Sensing the situation, Ralf changed his movements to a circular motion. This caused Naima to lose herself completely as she shamelessly moaned in front of this stranger.

She could feel an orgasm building inside of her, which required instant release. Suddenly Ralf stopped. Such close to orgasm, she wanted it to go on. However, Ralf had other ideas.

"You like it, bitch?" asked Ralf with a cruel grin. "No...no...yes. Yes!" replied Naima,

"Ask me bitch to lick your pussy," ordered Ralf. "No, please don't ask me," begged Naima.

"Tell me bitch! Beg me to lick your cunt!" intimidated Ralf. With no option, she asked in shame, "Please lick my vagina."

Ralf spread her legs wide and buried his mouth on her shaved pussy. With his tongue touching her intimate part, she gasped and felt building up of the orgasmic sensations.

Ralf proceeded with licking the wetness, and then moved towards sucking her hot pussy juices. Naima was uncontrollable. She was moaning without a care in the world and used both her hands to force the back of Ralf's head over her pussy. She wanted the penetrating tongue to insert further.

Ralf could feel her pussy walls tightening around her tongue, leaking hot warm liquid. With a huge gasp, Naima couldn't hold back anything within her and inundated Ralf with the all the juices inside her -- with her body going through extreme vibrations, as she released everything inside her.

12