Naive Housewives Are Led Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hiding anything in your pussy, bitch?"

"Oh no Sir, no Sir, ooh Sir..."

"Sergeant Smith, do you want me to carry out a through body search on this bitch's body?

Sergeant Smith who was still roughly mauling the poor teenager white tits merely grinned and replied, "Well, we will have to check that more thoroughly later, but for now, we have other business to attend to."

Surprisingly he stopped mauling her tits and forced her to once more stand up straight. Sergeant Smith moved in front of her and just stood inches away. "Bitch, you are in a world of trouble. Your fiancé down there could be charged with statutory rape. Now there are one of two ways we can continue this, either down the station, or we can continue our discussions here, when you will do your very best to persuade us that we need not take this matter any further.

"I do warn you, however, that if you choose the latter, you will have to do exactly what we say, any deviation from that will lead to lover boy down there on charges, and that would be the last you see of him for ten years."

Jessica said nothing, and instead just looked down. Sergeant Big had moved behind her and started to maul her tits. Sergeant Smith in turn raised her little red pleated skirt and ran his finger over her pussy.

"Come on, bitch, your knickers are soaking wet, that should tell you what you should do. Do not deny what your body so desperately craves."

"Oh Sir, yes Sir, I will do my best to persuade you. Just p-please be gentle with me. I only turned eighteen last week..."

"Shut up bitch, you will get the kind of rough treatment you deserve. Now, on your knees and get ready to suck our cocks."

Jessica was forced roughly on to her knees by Sergeant Big, who moved over to stand to on one side of her, with Sergeant Smith on the other. She was still handcuffed and her tits were thrusting out. With her school tie and hair in pigtails, she looked like the schoolgirl, other than the fact that she was about to be violently fucked.

Both men simultaneously unzipped their pants and pulled out thier massive hard black dicks. Both men had abnormally large cocks. Sergeant Big's was, as his name suggested, big. 14 inches big. Sergeant Smith's was slightly smaller, at 13inches. There was a total of 27 inches of hard black meat ready to attack the poor 18 year old...

Back with the Carter's...

"Oh my God, look at the size of their cocks, they are huge. They are even bigger than the ones we saw yesterday. They can't fuck her with those, they are too big, they will kill her. Oh God they are too big..." Victoria wailed as she thrust the big black dildo in and out of her wet pussy. She was of course imagining what it would be like to be presented with such an offering of black meat herself, and how she would cope. It was a dilemma she was desperate to face one day. For now though, the film would have to do.

"Oh God, they are going to force her to suck them, but they are sooo big..." was the last thing she said before she had what would be the first of many orgasms that night. James also came, seeing the size of the cock's and what the poor teenager was being forced to endure was too much for him also.

Back to the film...

"Bitch, you are going to suck our cocks and you are going to suck them well. We will cum in your mouth and we expect you to swallow every last drop, do I make myself clear?"

"B-but Sir, I have never sucked a cock before, please don't make me do this, Sir. It is dirty, it is not right."

"Bitch, I warned you about disobeying us. Sergeant Big, let's take the bitch and the chump downstairs into custody..."

"No Sir, please Sir, no, I will do what you say. I will suck your cocks."

"Good, do not disobey me again. Now, open wide and get ready to suck, bitch."

Jessica obeyed and she opened her mouth as wide as possible and allowed Sergeant Smith to slide his cock down her beautiful mouth. She immediately was forced to suck 6 inches. It was only the beginning of her ordeal that day but it still caused tears to swell in her eyes at the violence of the intrusion. Sergeant Smith began to fuck her mouth.

"Oh that's it bitch, such my cock with you little girlie mouth. That's it, suck it well, you fucking white whore. Oh yes..."

Sergeant Smith began to fuck her mouth with vigorous uncompromising strokes. He clearly did not care about her feelings, such was the force with which he fucked her mouth. Jessica of course could do nothing about it since her hands were still tied behind her back. As she was forced to move her head up and down his giant pole, her delicious tits bobbled in response.

After fucking Sergeant Smith's cock, Sergeant Big directed her head towards his cock and she was forced to repeat her actions. She was being forced to fuck, with her mouth, two giant black cocks and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"Oh yes, that feels so fucking damm good, you bitch. Look up at me whenever you suck me. Always look at your Master when you are paying homage to his cock. That's right, bitch, you are doing good.

"Tell me, does it hurt to be have 13 inches of cock down your pretty mouth? Does it hurt that you are sucking my huge cock when your fiancé is downstairs. Would he like it if he knew that you are a black cock sucking whore?"

Jessica couldn't say anything since she was being gagged with a monster cock. However her actions spoke louder than any words. In response to the cruel taunting, she sucked Sergeant Big's cock even harder and moaned through her nose. Clearly being unfaithful was not such a bad thing for the young slut.

The camera then moved under Sergeant Big's cock so you could see clearly his big hairy balls slamming up against Jessica's chin and you could see that the huge cock was causing the poor girl to dribble down on to her breasts.

The two policemen then each took it in turns to fuck the young girl's poor mouth. Each tried to be rougher than the other. They grabbed on to her head and forced her to swallow all of their cock. This caused her to gag and saliva dribbled out of her mouth. They grabbed on to her firm pert tits and roughly squeezed her nipples, which caused her to groan, both in pain and in desire.

Then they came, the inevitable sucking causing the men to emit their copious evil spunk don the poor schoolgirl's mouth. Sergeant Smith was the first one to cum. He removed his cock from the girls mouth and ordered her to open her mouth wide.

"That's it bitch, keep your mouth open, I am going to shoot my cum down your throat and I want you to swallow every last drop."

Sergeant Smith's cock was now held a couple of inches away from Jessica's open mouth and he rubbed it furiously, desperate to defecate the poor girl's mouth.

It did not take long for a torrent of thick creamy white spunk to shoot out of the great cock and land on Jessica's tongue. Jessica's mouth remained open for a good 30 seconds as Sergeant Smith's cock continued to empty its load down her mouth.

"That's it you bitch, agggh, take all of my fucking juice, you filthy whore. I bet your fiancé would love to see you now..."

Finally, Sergeant Smith finished and Jessica calmly closed her mouth and dutifully swallowed all that had been provided for her. She was a good slut.

The same process was repeated with Sergeant Big. Jessica swallowed everything that he provided also.

Back at the Carter's...

Victoria was finding the film all a little too much -- such filth invading her hitherto lily white clean world was having an extreme effect on the poor wife. Not in her wildest dreams could she have ever imagined men being so rough and uncompromising with a woman. She has never in her life seen such porn before. She had of course seen the mild Playboy stuff, white men making gentle love to another broad. But this was evil black fucking of a poor young white girl, the sort of thing that your mother and father would warn you about. And for good reason, being treated like a complete and utter whore by a race of man that most middle class white Americans had nothing but contempt for was not required learning for moral upstanding families, such as the one Victoria had been raised in.

But clearly this was a cruel conspiracy since every white woman should be treated like Jessica, Victoria thought to herself. It would be cruel to deny any woman the opportunity to be treated like a bitch, to be fucked like a whore and be made to beg to be treated with a modicum of finesse and kindness.

Middle class white fucking was not the way forward. If only she could get hold of some big black dick...

For now, the dildo would have to do.

"Oh look at her, she is being fucked in the mouth, the slut. Oh look how she is taking all that spunk..." Victoria screamed, once more oblivious to her husband, who was quietly masturbating in the corner.

Victoria's seduction into the evil world of Charles Jackson was progressing very nicely.

Back to the film...

After the two policemen had finished fucking the poor girl's defenseless mouth, they ordered her to stand up. Their dicks were clearly still hard and were not deflated one iota following their first orgasm. It took more than a blow job to sate such black men. They still had unfinished business with the poor schoolgirl.

Sergeant Big released Jessica from her handcuffs. Unfortunately for her, the relief was to be short lived. She was unceremoniously marched, towards her bed. Her bed was made like any typical schoolgirl's bed, there was a pretty pink duvet, with nice fluffy pillows covered with light salmon pink covers and was finished off with numerous fluffy teddy bears. What was about to follow on that bed was not going to be typical of an American schoolgirl's bedroom.

Jessica was ordered to lie down and then her hands were tied to the metal railings using two pairs of handcuffs -- one for each hand. In this position her hands were held securely behind her head, her shirt was still open with her tits heaving up and down in fear. Despite her position they still looked absolutely huge, her tie was placed nicely between them, a reminder, if any was needed, that this was a schoolgirl who about to be attacked. A girl who should have been protected by society but who was about to be abused by the very people who had sworn to protect her. Instinctively she had drawn her legs up and spread them, so the audience had a wonderful view up her skirt. You could now see all of her stocking clad legs, suspenders and creamy white flesh above the stockings. She still had on her white g-string.

After spending a minute or so focusing on Jessica, when she spent some time struggled against her restraints and pleaded to her captors for some mercy, on to the bed emerged Sergeant Smith, still fully clothed in his policeman's outfit, other than for his enormous cock which protruded proudly out of his black tight pants. He positioned himself between his victim's legs.

"Bitch, are you ready to be fucked by your Master? Are you ready to be finally fucked by a real cock, not that imitation cock that your pathetic excuse of a fiancé possesses?"

"Oh Sir, no Sir, please don't. I am just a schoolgirl, and your cock is too big, it will split me. P-please don't, I love Kevin and I don't want to be fucked by your big black cock. It is too big..."

"Bitch, you are in no position to argue with me. Now spread your legs. That's right, spread them as far as you can. Now I am just going to rip off these little white panties, I don't think we will we will be needing these any more."

"Aggh, please don't, I am only eighteen, your cock is too big..."

Sergeant Smith continued to ignore the sweet pleas of the young girl and, having cruelly ripped off her panties, the last vestige of protection for the young girl's cunt, he placed the head of his enormous cock at its entrance.

"Are you ready for your teenage white pussy to get fucked by some big black cock?" Sergeant Smith asked as he began to push away at her tender pussy.

"No please don't. Aggggh, oh my God, you are splitting me, p-please stop, don't go any further, it's sooo big, you will split me into two. Oh Sir, your black cock is so fucking big..." Jessica screamed out as Sergeant Smith started to fuck his poor victim. In no time he had managed to get half his cock up the schoolgirl's tight white cunt.

"There you go, bitch, you were born to handle my cock. You were born to handle black cock. Now I am going to fuck you like the whore you are."

Sergeant Smith then began to pound away at the innocent looking schoolgirl. Soon he had managed to get all 13 inches in and he hammered away at her mercilessly. This caused the metal frame of the bed to bang loudly against the wall and for poor Jessica to scream out. Initially her cries were ones for mercy and tenderness (none of which were ever going to be forthcoming from a black man).

"Please stop, it is too big. Please, Sir, be gentle with me, oh please my poor teenage pussy is being ripped apart by your giant black cock, oh god, you are hurting me, please be gentle..."

Back at the Carter's...

"Oh my God, look at her, she is taking all of that big black cock. God yes, he is fucking the bitch hard. Yes, yes, fuck the bitch hard, fuck her hard with that big black cock. Oh yes, oh yes, give it to her oh yes..." These were the incredible words of the horny Victoria. She was willing the evil policeman to give it hard to the poor schoolgirl. She wanted her to be fucked as hard as possible, for her to feel pain. Although it was a film, the acting, if indeed the young girl was acting, looked remarkably realistic with Jessica's cries for help looking and sounding remarkably realistic.

Victoria has lost count of the number of times she had cum. She just continually fucked herself with her black dildo, imagining that it was Sergeant Smith's black cock fucking her instead. Despite her cumming so much, her husband, who was masturbating next to her, was also cumming like a trooper and this had not gone unnoticed by Victoria. The perverted bastard was finding this as much of a turn on as she was. What could this mean???

Back to the film...

Sergeant Smith was still fucking his poor victim. He was just pounding away at her, having no regard for her feelings, this was fucking purely for the enjoyment of the man. The violence of his actions caused Jessica tits to wobble up and down like delicious mounds of vanilla jelly. However, this sort of primeval black fucking was having the usual effect on subservient white bitches. It did not take long for Jessica's cries of anguish to turn to cries of pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard. Fuck me harder with your big black cock. Oh God yes, that feels so good, oh fuck my teenage white pussy with your big black cock. I need it so bad, oh god I am cumming..."

Sergeant Smith then withdrew his dick from Jessica's pussy and moved his way up her body. Pointing his mighty weapon at her tits, he proceeded to spray his copious cum over her beautiful teenage breasts. Breasts that had once been innocent and pure, that had only been for her young white fiancé, were now the preserve of the black man and they took great delight in abusing them by cumming all over them.

"That's it bitch, look how much of cum has covered those pretty big tities of yours. Every time your fiancé touches them, he will know that I have cum all over them. That's it bitch, you know you want my cum..."

"Oh yes, please cum over my teenage white tities. They belong to you. They belong to your big black cock..."

Once Sergeant Smith had finished taking his pleasure with the white bitch, Sergeant Big immdeitalty clambered on the bed to take his pleasure in the young girl's body. She was not even give a moments rest to recover from her first proper fuck.

"Oh God, another big black cock. P-please be gentle..."

"Quiet Bitch, you know you need it hard and you need it rough"

"Oh Sir, you are right, please be rough with me. Please fuck my white pussy as hard as you can. Oh God, your cock is even bigger than Sergeant Smith's, oh God, it is too much, oh God, that is so big that is so big. Yes, yes, yes, so big, so hard, fuck me hard, fuck me like the bitch that I am! Oh yes I am cumming, that is so good..."

As with the previous fucking, Sergeant Big fucked her mercilessly and when he was finished, he too came over her big white tits. The schoolgirl's tits had now been defecated by two big black cocks.

She was then untied and, on her on volition, she knelt on her bed and started to rub the spunk all over her breasts. It made quite a scene. The hitherto innocent schoolgirl, dressed in her schoolgirl outfit consisting of black stockings and suspenders, tiny black and red check mini, white school blouse which had been ripped open to reveal her spunk covered tits, was kneeling on her girlie bed, rubbing her massive teenage breast making sure all of the precious white cream was rubbed in.

The film then moved quickly on to the next fucking scene. It showed Jessica kneeling on the bed on all fours. She had been stripped down to just her heels, stockings and suspenders. She still also wore her school tie. Sergeant Bog then emerged to stand behind her bottom. He was stripped off, his black body was impressive, as muscular and defined as a well toned athlete. The contrast between his black muscular frame and the teenager's skinny, petit white body was frightening, to say the least. His fully erect 13 inch black cock was once more proudly erect and it hung menacingly over the young girl's defenceless arse.

Sergeant Smith then climbed on to the bed, also naked and just as muscularly intimidating. He knelt in front of Jessica's beautiful face, his dick just inches away from her panting mouth.

"Have you ever had your arse fucked, bitch?" Sergeant Big enquired?

"Oh no Sir! Please don't fuck me in the arse with your big black cock. It will hurt too much. Please fuck my pussy instead. Oh it needs it, Sir, please don't fuck my ass..."

Ignoring her pleas, Sergeant Big's cock rested up against her anus and he pushed home..."

"Oh God, please take it out! You're splitting my ass. It's too painful! Oooooh no, stop!!!"

"The Bitch needs to learn some manners. Sergeant Smith please silence the bitch whilst I fuck her in her ass."

"With pleasure." Grabbing the bitch by her pretty blonde pigtails, Sergeant Smith forced her mouth on to his enormous dick. She had no choice but to open her mouth and accept the giant cock.

Sergeant Big began to spank her bottom as he steadily inserted his monstrous cock up her arse. Her cries of pain were now muffled by Sergeant Smith's cock. He had grabbed on to her ponytail and was forcing her head up and down his dick. "That's it bitch, suck my cock."

After a minute or so, Sergeant Big managed to get all 14 inches of back meat up the young girl's rectum and Sergeant Big all 13inches of her cock down her throat. The young schoolgirl was being forced to serve 27 inches of hard black meat...

Back at the Carter's...

"Just look at that! He has managed to get all of his cock up her bottom. I did not think such a thing was possible? How can such a young tight arse take so much big black cock? It is not natural, it is not normal." Victoria asked, truly amazed that the young girl could accommodate such a cock in her rectum. Taking on a big black cock in her pussy was one thing, but this was something quite different.

Victoria also marveled at the obscene contrast between the delicate small figure of Jessica and the giant frame of the policemen. They seemed to tower over her and she looked tiny in between these two black Gods. Their muscular coal black bodies contrasting sharply with the whiteness and fragility of the teenager and, as they began to double fuck her, she could only be impressed with the girl's stamina. Would she be able to accommodate and serve two such giant black men and their cocks, she wondered in awe and jealously? Especially in the ass, the ultimate hole for a black cock to dominate?

1...345678