Naive or Stupid - Take Your Pick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

I got to work before any of the office staff arrived, made a pot of coffee and started laying out my plans. I knew I would need to cancel our joint credit cards, transfer half our joint checking and savings accounts into another bank under my name only. I would change my will, life insurance and 401 K beneficiaries, removing Sheri and naming only Shelby and Ryan. It seemed so little to have to do to dissolve the last 13 years of my life. It should be harder and deep inside I figured at some point it would be. I also knew I needed to find a good divorce attorney to try to keep Sheri from raking me over the coals. This was a no fault divorce state, so adultery wouldn't play into the financial settlement. It might, however, help me get to keep my kids. Sheri had proven how unimportant I am in her life, but she was a good mom and I didn't want to keep her away from her children, I just wanted joint custody so I would remain an important part of their lives too.

I tried with all my might to not think about our love life and how humiliating it was to hear my wife tell her lover how superior he was to me in every way. I knew if I allowed myself to dwell on that right now I would start to doubt myself and I couldn't do that just yet. That, I knew would come later and when it finally hit me, it would likely destroy me.

With my list finished I called Dan's office. He was there and told me he'd have everything I needed by noon. He'd even come with me to help me install everything and make sure I knew how to use it.

I tried to concentrate on getting some paperwork off my desk when my cellphone rang. I could see it was Sheri so after three rings I answered it.

Her voice never failed to make me feel warm, but this time the warmth was just a precursor to burning anger.

"Hi baby. How are you feeling?" she asked in her most loving voice.

"Still a little sick to my stomach." I told her. If she only knew how sick.

"I'm worried about you honey. You left this morning before I could check on you."

"Yeah, I have a lot of things I need to take care of and not a lot of time, so I came in early."

"Please Jack, take care of yourself. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you. You know you and the Shelby and Ryan are my whole life."

You have a very strange way of showing that, I thought to myself, but what I told her was "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just need to get it out of my system."

"Well, if you're up to it tonight I can think of a good way to make everything better for you."

The slut, I thought and to think I've been so stupidly blind that I used to swallow her bullshit hook, line and sinker, but not anymore. She was about to get everything that was coming to her. Just bide my time.

"Sure, we'll see how I feel."

"Boy you really must not feel well, to be so disinterested in getting what you know belongs to you baby."

"Not disinterested Sheri just a lot on my mind right now. See you tonight"

"I'll be home by six honey. If you need me for anything just give me a call, I'm in the office all day today."

That's what I needed to hear. I called Dan, he said he had everything ready and I should meet him at the door to the loading dock.

We put everything into Dan's van and with the two of us working on the install, had it all in place and tested by 3:30. Dan installed the software on my home office PC and set up a secure folder to gather and hold everything the cameras and microphones picked up. We bugged the living room, kitchen, guest bedroom and of course the master suite, paying special attention to that room with four cameras that would capture virtually everything that went on there. As a final thought we also installed a camera and mic in the master bath in case the loving couple decided to shower together after their sex romp. Everything was automatically activated by motion with the cameras turning on the mics. I was ready.

That night was the toughest one of my life. I couldn't convince myself to play the illness routine again so after dinner when the kids were asleep I dutifully followed my wife to our room where I ate her to an orgasm and then fucked her to another. It wasn't making love, it was pure fucking. I almost lost it completely when in the middle of our fuck my wife said, "God Jack, you make me feel so good. No one could ever love me like you do baby. Just keep doing this to me forever." My answer to that was to take her from behind, at one point pulling out of her cunt and jabbing my cock at her puckered ass. "Jack no! You know I won't do that, it's nasty. Please baby, just put that big thing back where it belongs and fuck me till I can't walk." Again I almost lost it, that cheating whore wouldn't give me her ass because she'd promised it exclusively to her lover. What a miserable lying slut.

I finished inside her and without any post sex cuddling, turned on my side away from her and pretended to go to sleep. Sheri seemed perturbed since we always cuddled after we made love. She spooned up against my back, draping her arm over me and said, "Jack I'm sorry if I didn't satisfy you."

"No Sheri" I told her, "you have always satisfied me. I just wonder sometimes if I'm man enough for you."

"Jack why would you say such a thing? You know you have always been enough man for me. My life would end if something happened to you. I'll never need anyone else as long as I have you. You are my perfect lover man, always have been, always will be."

"Yeah, I guess that's just hard to believe sometimes"

"Jack, what is wrong with you?"

"Nothing Sheri, just tired" and closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Sometime later I heard the sound of Sheri softly crying. I felt no pity for her, but I did wonder if she cried out of shame for what she was doing or because she felt like I was being mean to her.

Again, I got up before she did and took the opportunity to install the voice recorder under the seat of her car. I also checked out the video and sound from the installed equipment and was assured that everything we'd done the night before was captured cleanly, even in the low light nighttime conditions in our bedroom.

When Sheri got up at first she was a little snippy, telling me I'd said some things the night before that had hurt her feelings. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek and her mood changed into a cheery one. I guess that's because of her plans for that afternoon with her boss. I poured her a cup of coffee and told her I would be locked in my office all day. She told me she had to spend the entire afternoon showing several homes and was pretty sure she was going to make a big sale, but would be able to pick up Shelby and Ryan after school. With a peck on her cheek I made my way to the garage door only to have Sheri say, "Jack, you forgot to tell me you love me honey. You know how important it is to me to hear you tell me that every morning before we start our days."

"Sorry Sheri, I guess by now I figured you should know how I feel about you, there's just a lot on my mind."

"OK, I forgive you this time, but a girl needs to hear her man tell her that he loves her. Don't forget that."

"I promise, I won't." and I walked out. Yeah I'll tell some girl how much I love her, if and when I ever find another girl I can trust enough to fall in love with.

Chapter 5

The information Sheri gave me about showing homes all afternoon led me to believe that she would likely be spending some fuck time with the true love of her life. I hoped that was the case. I was tired of playing games, I wanted this whole disaster over and done with.

I spent the morning actually getting some work done in my office, though I kept glancing at my watch. Finally at noon I told my secretary that I would be gone for a few hours and set my plan in motion. I checked out a company van and parked across the street from my house where I waited to see what transpired. It took till almost one o'clock before I saw Sheri's car pull up to the house, open the garage door and park in her usual spot. When she got out of her car and entered the house without lowering the garage door I figured she was either going to leave again right away or she was expecting someone.

Ten minutes later I found she was expecting someone as the same car I'd seen the day I caught them together drove up our driveway and into the garage, taking my place just as he had taken my place in my wife's vagina. I saw him get out of the car and the garage door closed.

I had to hand it to them, they had guts, to be so blatant about meeting in my house, in my bed to carry out their affair. It just proved to me that they both believed there was no way they would ever be caught. Either that or they had both come to the conclusion that they didn't care whether they got caught or not. Well, they would soon find out how wrong they were on both counts. They had been caught and I would make sure that they would both care a great deal.

With this final proof of my wife's infidelity and knowing I would soon have all the visual proof I needed of their sordid affair, I finally allowed the tears to fall. For thirteen years I had been convinced that my loving wife would never cheat on me just as I would never cheat on her. And with the tears came the first round of doubts. Was he that much better as a lover? I saw that he wasn't any bigger than I was. Maybe he was better looking though neither of us would win any stud awards. Why would she willingly take the chance on destroying our marriage and his marriage too since she had to realize there was no way I would not tell his wife exactly what the two of them were doing.

I so desperately wanted to walk into the house and confront them, but why, what would that accomplish. I'd catch them in the act, but hell, I'd already done that once, though they weren't aware of it. Would I feel better by beating the shit out of her lover. Yes, but I'd likely go to jail because of it and frankly by this time neither one of them were worth it. My only worry was how all of this horror would affect my kids and his kids too since I was prepared to destroy him just like he had destroyed me.

By 2:30 they must have finished, because the garage door opened and her lover backed his car out and left. Fifteen minutes later my wife did the same thing, closing the garage door behind her. I knew she would return home with the kids by 3:30 so I hurriedly parked in the garage and made my way to my home office. I didn't want to take the time to review all the footage the cameras had recorded, just wanted to make sure the evidence I needed was safely on my hard drive. After ten minutes I'd seen enough. It wasn't a total repeat of the last time they were together, but it was graphic as hell. They'd started out fucking on the kitchen table. Her boss pushing my fully clothed wife to lay down while he fucked her on the spot where I ate my meals. They laughed about how many times they'd spread their mixed juices where my plate would be in a few hours, wondering if I'd ever figure out that I was eating on the same exact spot where he'd eaten and fucked her so many times.

After that they moved to our bedroom, but not before her asshole lover suggested doing it in my daughter's room just for a change of scenery. My wife had a fit about that, telling him "absolutely not". "It was bad enough that she let him rub her husband's face in it, but her kids rooms would always be out of bounds." At least she seemed to have a few principals, just not where I was concerned.

In the bedroom they shed their clothes and spent the next 40 minutes sucking and fucking in various positions. I noticed neither of them ever said they loved each other, but my wife did continue to tell her boss he was by far the best lover she'd ever had.

As a final act, though I couldn't immediately understand why, they moved to the throw rug by the fireplace in the living room where he fucked her in her ass. A quick sampling of their conversation told me that this was where they first had anal sex and they loved to revisit the scene from time to time. The fuckers actually already had created memories. After he came in her ass my wife sucked him clean and while he dressed and left, she took a quick shower before leaving herself. I found it odd that she didn't take the time to change the sheets, but figured she would do that when she brought the kids home at 3:30. That left her plenty of time to air the room out and clean the evidence since I seldom got home before 6.

Knowing the evidence I needed was secure inside my hard drive I shut the system down and left the house without even bothering to check out the mess I assumed was still present on my marriage bed. I'd seen enough and even though my heart was hardened against my wife, I still felt sick inside. A sickness that was soon replaced by a burning anger and hatred. I think I actually smiled, knowing the hell I was about to bring down on both of their cheating heads.

I returned to work and filled Dan in on everything I'd seen and heard. Like me, he still couldn't understand how a wife as supposedly loving as Sheri could do what it was now perfectly clear she was doing. Not only had she shattered our sacred vows to each other, but she'd gone out of her way to heap as much humiliation as possible on me to her lover, always letting him know he was a better lover, more of a man, the only person who could complete her and the only man who would ever fuck her in her ass, an act so vile that every time during our 13 years of marriage I had mentioned it to her, she angrily told me no, that it was too nasty to even think about. All those thoughts sank my soul into a deep abyss of pain and despair I knew I had to climb out of so I could finish my task of destroying both of them.

Chapter 6

I needed to find a good divorce lawyer and Dan suggested I contact the law firm the company used to see if they could suggest anyone. I talked to one of the corporate lawyers I knew in the firm and he gave me three names of divorce lawyers he knew had successful records in protecting husband's rights. The first one I called was getting ready to retire and wasn't taking new clients, but the second one said he'd make time for me the next afternoon at 3. That taken care of I resolved to take care of canceling credit cards, changing beneficiaries and moving money around the next morning.

When I got home that night Sheri was in the kitchen fixing dinner while the kids did their homework in their rooms. She was wearing a yellow sun dress and she looked beautiful and for a minute I thought my heart would break all over again. She was smiling and seemed so happy. I figured it was her usual post afternoon delight good mood. "Hey baby, how's my man? I hope you had as good a day as I did." She told me actually causing my eyebrows to rise in surprise.

"My day was interesting. Not that good really, but I did discover several interesting things I wasn't aware of. Why was yours so great?" I asked, knowing full well exactly why she was in such a good mood. I'm sure being thoroughly fucked by the world's greatest lover will make your day.

"I made a sale" she said. "First one this week, but I think there might be another one on Thursday when I show some more homes."

"I guess this must have been your lucky day" I told her with less than great enthusiasm. "Anything else special about today, meet any interesting or special people?" I asked.

She gave me a strange look. "No honey, just the usual, work to get through my day so I can come home and be with my family. You know that's where my heart is"

I nodded my head. I also know where your cunt and ass are, or at least where they were, I thought as I headed up to our bedroom to change clothes. While I changed I noticed that the sheets had been changed and the room aired out. There was still water on the shower floor and I mentioned that to her when I returned to the kitchen.

"Did you shower sometime this afternoon?"

She physically jumped at my words and turned to me, a guilty look on her face. "No, of course not silly, why would I do that?"

"I don't know, but there's water on the shower floor and it never stays there more than a few hours."

"Oh the drain is probably clogging up again" she said.

"Yeah maybe, but I just cleaned it out a couple of weeks ago. Maybe someone is sneaking into the house to have a tryst with their lover and they shower after they've had a really good fuck" I said.

This time she froze in place for several seconds. She didn't turn to face me, just kept facing the counter with her head down, then continued to pull lettuce apart for a salad.

"My Jack, you certainly have a vivid imagination, coming up with something like that."

"Yeah, that's me" I said, "Mr. imagination, or is it ESP? Sometimes I think I can read people's minds."

"Well if you could read my mind, you'd see how much I love you" and she attempted to laugh, but it sounded strained.

"I'll be in my office. Let me know when dinner is ready." I told her and she turned slightly and looked at me. She looked worried.

Dinner was quiet, not a lot of conversation. Sheri seemed surprised when I took her usual place at the table and made her sit in my normal spot where she had fucked her boss a few hours before.

"Jack, you always eat in that place at the table, why change now."

"Oh, it's just kind of nice to have a change of scenery for a change."

Sheri gave me an odd look and when she sat down didn't eat much just more or less pushed food around on her plate.

During dinner the kids talked about their day, but Sheri and I just listened for the most part, making appropriate comments from time to time. After we'd all pitched in to help clean the dishes I returned to my office to work on my project. I ran through footage from that day and picked out suitable still screens that I could turn into photographs, downloaded them to a photo file so that I could make large prints on my Epson T3000. Next I carefully chose the wording for the signs I would create with the photographs. All that was left to do was see my lawyer to get the divorce started, get my finances in order and wait till the next time my wife and her lover visited my house.

When I finally went to bed that night Sheri was already asleep, or at least pretended to be. I was pretty sure my actions that evening had given her something to think about. Not that it mattered, there was nothing she could do or say that would come close to changing my mind about divorcing her cheating ass. And there was a slight bonus in the fact that I think I'd made her at least a little bit nervous. Today was Tuesday and she'd mentioned that she thought she'd make another sale on Thursday, so I took that to be the signal that she and her lover would be getting together on that day. That would also be the day I destroyed them.

The next morning I again got up early, showered and left before Sheri woke up. I had a lot to accomplish and I wanted to give myself as much time as possible to get it done. My appointment with my lawyer wasn't till 3 so I had ample time to get all the financial things taken care of. My first stop was at HR where I changed the beneficiary on my life insurance and 401K from Sheri to Shelby and Ryan. I got some strange looks from the woman who helped me, but I didn't feel like I owed her or anyone else an explanation for my actions.

My next step was to cancel all our joint credit cards and get another made out in my name only. Then it was time to head to the bank where I transferred half of the money in our joint checking and savings accounts to another bank in my name. I knew I should do something about our home, but I was pretty sure the courts would let Sheri stay there with the kids so I postponed any action on that front till I'd had a chance to consult with my lawyer.