Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody would ever get tired of looking at these...they are magnanimous..." - he compliments her, slightly touching her orbs with his fingers. She smiles.

They start to kiss and make out. They are so pent-up that just kissing makes them start to pant.

Lana is feeling horny. Using her left hand, she gropes her breast and with the right hand, she slowly caresses her sex above her underwear. Just the contact with her hand is enough to make her squirm.

Watching this sexy display from his wife-to-be, Dennis carefully runs his hand through his bare peepee, trying to avoid touching it too much so he can enjoy the intimate moment for as long as possible.

Now that the young teacher has seen a few real-life penises, she can't help but compare them to her husband-to-be.

'Ah, his peepee is not too small, it looks good... maybe Jack's is too big... it looks to be almost double the size, and waaaaay thicker... no, stop thinking about other people's penises while looking at your fiancee... you love him... yes, I do... mmmm... I am so wet... all the TTT trio's penises are bigger than his... so lewd, now you are thinking about your student's hard thick dicks... ugh... mmmm... yesss... so hot... but Dens' is not bad... maybe almost 5 inches... it's probably the average... it's just a bit thin, like a pen... mmm... jerk that peepee for me... yesss... mmmm... I am so hot... my nipples are killing me... I need to pinch them... ung...'

Lana was really getting into it, her moans filling the room. Dennis uses this opportunity to start masturbating more furiously, tugging at his member like there was no tomorrow. His horny fiancee could feel her pussy clenching and twitching against her fingers at her lover's animalistic display.

'Look at him go... mmmm... maybe I can let the boys do the same... come all over me... and then grope me and rub their manly penises all over my slutty tits... oh... my... mmm... yes... I am so close... rub them against me... rub your fat penises on your naughty teacher... do it... ung... I'm going to climax at the thought of being molested and abused by my students... oh my... play with me... in front of everyone... touch my coochie... grope my ass... knead my tits... in public... I could make myself available to them... ahhh... mmm... yes, yes, yes... I am going to come... ooohhh... Dens is coming all over his stomach... fuuuckkk... so hot... cominnnnnnggg... unnnngg'

They both moan loudly and climax, Dennis' ejaculation putting the buxom fiancee over the edge. They stay lying and panting next to each other for a couple minutes, recovering from their strong orgasms.

After cleaning themselves and peeing (PSA: always pee after sex!), they lay down in bed, ready to sleep.

"Babe, this was great... when do you think you can get 'even' from the weekend so we can do more stuff?" - he asks optimistic.

"I almost did it today... close, but no..." - she says, and he looks at her befuddled. 'I did put a penis in my mouth, but there was no jerking or cum... I'll probably skip the fingering for now, I should keep my virginity intact.' - she reasons in her head.

"Can you promise me we will do it this week so you can get past it?" - pleads Dens, remembering their conversation where he misunderstood that she would do stuff to him.

"Erm... you are sure?" - she asks. 'Oh, wow... didn't think Dens would be so enthusiastic about me stroking another man's penis until they come in my mouth... naughty...'

"Yeah... of course... I want to play around with you again." - he says.

"I guess. I'll try it then, if that is what you want." - she says lovingly. She kisses him.

"Thanks, babe. You are the best! Good night!" - he says happily, turning to sleep.

"Night, hun." - she says. 'I need to make him happy. I already feel so much closer to him, moving here has been great for our relationship.' - she reflects with a wide smile.

She sleeps like a baby that night.

~~~

To be Continued in Chapter 8, "More Sex Ed, testicle massage and steamy school play."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterword

Thanks for reading. Any feedback is appreciated!

Next chapter should encompass Wednesday at School (SEX ED!).

Also, I'll be taking some time to do some proper edits to the first few chapters, so the next one might take a bit longer. Thanks for the support!

~ Potato Head