Naivete and Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could answer, a huge smelly Hispanic in dirty work clothes walked over to me and said, "Why don't you share the little puta with us?"

I smiled at him and said, "Here's the deal. She's yours for the night. I'll be back in the morning to pick her up. Just leave her out with the trash."

Tricia started to object, but I gently pushed her to him. When he grinned at her, I could smell his breath and saw that many of his teeth were gone. "We'll take care of the white trash whore, buddy. Won't be much left of her slutty ass when you come back." He ripped her dress from her body leaving her standing naked in front of what appeared to be 15 or 16 big leering men.

Tricia looked at me and tried to get loose. "Please don't leave me here. Please."

I walked over and handed the bartender a camera and walked out.

I didn't sleep quite as well that night because I have to admit to having a slight concern that the guys might hurt Tricia. But what the hell; I'm a prick. When I made it to the bar, I walked around back. True to his word, the big Mexican had put Tricia out with the trash. She was naked and unconscious and the camera was tied around her neck. As I got closer, I saw dried cum all over her body. She smelled of piss and cum.

I put on a pair of rubber gloves, laid a blanket on the ground and rolled the abused slut onto it. I wrapped her up and carried her to my SUV. I tossed her into the back, got in and drove back to our motel. She was beginning to come around as we reached our motel. I carried her inside, unwrapped the blanket from her and then sat her in the bath tub. I pulled the curtain, turned on the water and left the room. I heard her start to squeal as the cool water hit her used body.

Tricia was in the bathroom for a long time, which gave me time to watch much of the video that the bartender took last night. At one point, she had two pool cues in her pussy and one in her ass. It looked like they poured several glasses of rum into her and then shoved the bottle into her pussy. I counted 18 men use her body in one way or another. Most of them blew more than one load into or on to her whorish body. She sucked all of their cocks after they had fucked her pussy and ass.

It looked like they had two cocks in her pussy at the same time she had one in her ass. A couple of the men made her lick their ass holes and most of them slapped her ass as they were fucking her. They also fucked her breasts and called her white trash puta, cunt, slut and cum dump. The video ended with her being dragged across the dirty floor and down the alley and thrown into the trash pile where they all pissed and spit on her. At that point the video shut down and Tricia walked out of the bathroom.

"How could you do that to me, you son of a bitch? I should divorce you and tell your parents what you did to me."

I started laughing, which made her face turn bright red. She ran across the room and swung a fist at me. I blocked it and tossed her on the bed. "OK, bitch. Divorce me. Is that what you want?"

She lay there for a few seconds and then looked down and shook her head no.

"Tell me what you are, bitch. And then beg to lick my ass hole." She looked at me in horror. "Yeah, bitch. You heard me right. Tell me what you are and that you want to lick my ass."

Tricia sat there for a long time and then looked up at me. "I'm sorry. I belong to you. I'm your bitch." There was another long hesitation and then she said, "Please let me lick your ass hole."

I gave her an evil grin and then dropped my pants and bent over one of the room chairs. She crawled off the bed over to me and slowly buried her face between my ass cheeks. I felt her tongue licking around my ass hole. She licked for a minute and then I reached back and shoved her face deep into my ass and felt her tongue enter my ass hole. I kept her tongue in my ass hole for several minutes before I stepped back, turned around and blew my load into her face.

She looked pleadingly into my face and said, "Can we please go home? I'm so sorry, baby."

I looked down at my well used slut and said, "I want you to call me sir from now on."

Tricia looked down and said, "Yes sir."

I suppose if someone hadn't turned me into a prick, I would have lifted her up and held her for a while. Then I would have asked if she learned her lesson, she would have said yes and we could have gone home and resumed what used to be our fairytale life.

I did give her the next week off to rest up. I stopped for beers after work a couple of times that week, and filled my co-workers on my revenge plans so far. All of them suggested that I had already extracted enough revenge and should consider giving Tricia her life back. I just laughed. I explained that when we were married, my life was perfect. I loved her more than anyone in the world. And then we had two beautiful children and my life was even more perfect. Sometimes I just sat and looked at my wife and children and wondered how I was so lucky. I would have done anything for her. I loved her so much that I couldn't bring myself to believe that she was running around on me for a couple of years, even though the signs were there and people were laughing at me behind my back.

The following week, I had her stop by one of my older co-workers weekly poker party. He didn't know she was my wife, and I told him that I could arrange for a nice evening for him and his buddies. I asked that he take a few pictures of videos so I could see how it went.

Tricia wore a short tight skirt and a wife-beater type tank top. I had cut the arm holes all the way to her waist so her breasts could be seen by anyone standing beside her.

The four men were all in their late fifties and early sixties, and not in the best of shape. When Tricia saw them, she was at least happy that they appeared to be clean. She started serving the men drinks but as their hands pawed at her body, she eventually sat on their laps, kissed them and had her clothes removed. She found herself on her knees rotating her mouth between the four old cocks until they blew in her mouth and on her pretty face one after the other.

The men went back to cards while she served them drinks naked for about an hour. By then, the men were ready for round two. They each used all of her holes in a sort of round robin event. I watched the video several times and these old farts got her off quite a few times.

For more than a year I whored my wife out to whoever wanted to fuck her. She visited the old guys' poker night several times. I had her fuck a few of my company's clients. I had her strip and dance for a bachelor party of 19 and 20 year old guys. She ended up fucking most of them and sucking the rest. She enjoyed most of her evenings with the men that she selected, and even some of the evenings when she was gang banged by smaller groups.

She begged me over and over to fuck her or let her suck my cock, but I refused. Who knew if the slut was picking up anything from all the cocks that had been in her. Every once in a while, she began to get used to the weekly sex and the periodic gang bangs so I would have to change it up a little. On one of our weekend excursions I sent her to the bathroom to get dressed. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked hot. She was wearing a very short summer dress that buttoned up the front. There were eight buttons and I insisted that the top four and bottom two are unbuttoned. I smirked at her as I noticed that any slight movement on her part would put her breasts on full display for anyone around. She was on the verge of tears. There was a time when that would have had an effect on me, but not anymore.

Once she settled down, I grabbed a bag and we took a cab to a restaurant for lunch. After lunch, we took a cab to a rundown motel in the seedy part of town. "What are we doing here, sir?" She asked.

"Shut up," I said. Before I walked in and got our key, I noticed quite a few derelicts wandering the area. I took Tricia into the room and told her to strip. She looked at the bed in disgust as she unbuttoned the last three buttons and removed her dress. I made her lay on the bed and carried the bag over to the bed. I took out handcuffs and cuffed her spread-eagled on the bed. I turned my back on her and set a small camera on the dresser and then propped open the room door.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She screamed. I walked back to the bed and slapped her face and then slapped each breast.

I said, "Have fun, slut. I'll see you in a couple of hours," and walked out the door. I waved at the sleazy old desk clerk on the way by and watched as he stood and walked around the counter.

I drove to a museum and spent a couple of hours looking at paintings and artwork. When I returned to the motel, there were a few men standing outside the door talking, laughing and pointing into the room. "Hop on the whore," one of them said as I walked up to the door. I looked in the room and saw an extremely fat white man sweating and pounding my wife's pussy as an old fat black man stood on deck waiting his turn. Both men stunk and the odor was wafting from the room.

"Aaaahhh! Aaarrrgh! Oh fuck! Yes. Yes!" She yelled.

In a couple of minutes, the first man blew his load into my wife. When he rolled off, his face was red and he was panting hard. I hoped he didn't have a heart attack and die. That might be hard to explain to the police. As he fell into the room's single chair, the black man moved next to her and said, "Put my cock into your slutty cunt, bitch."

Tricia reached down and slowly guided his massive cock into her well used pussy. "Aaaah, yessss," she moaned. As he began pumping, she came quickly. "Oh yesssss! Fuck me, baby. Aaarrggh! Use my body, master." I watched as she licked his sweaty chest and he pumped her slutty pussy. When he shot his load into her, he stepped back and looked at his handiwork. Then he reached down and scooped some cum out of her pussy and fed it to her. She eagerly gobbled it down as he laughed at her and called her a worthless whore.

I went in and uncuffed her and told her to shower. She begged me to fuck her and tried several times to grab my cock or to kiss me. I shoved her away. She did a commendable job getting cleaned up and ready to go back to the hotel. When we got to our hotel, she tried again to seduce me, and I have to admit that her pleading and description of what she would do to me had my cock definitely interested. But I resisted and we both fell quickly asleep in our beds.

The following week, I had her fucking a couple of college kids one night, bang the Mexicans putting a new roof on the neighbor's house and suck off a black guy that I met at work.

One weekend we dropped the kids at her parents' house and I took her to an adult bookstore. I had met with the owner earlier and showed him a picture of Tricia and asked if she could work a glory hole for an evening. The owner smiled when he saw Tricia and I come in. He was so excited, he jumped on the phone as soon as I left, and as a result, the place looked to have a rather large crowd. We walked to the counter and I removed her flimsy dress and handed it to the owner. He put it on a hook behind him and then came around the counter and led the slut to her room. The room had been closed all afternoon because I had put a camera in the corner to record Tricia's evening activities.

I spent the next four hours at a local cigar bar with scotch and Rocky Patels. I returned to the book store around 1:00 am and when I walked in, the owner and a few guys standing around cheered. The owner shook my hand and said, "Anytime you want to share that little slut with us, we'll take her. This is the busiest evening we've had in ages."

"How did she do?" I asked.

"She did great. We had so many men and women that wanted to use her body that we opened the door and let them inside." I smiled at him. "She learned to eat pussy tonight."

"Any idea how many different people used the slut tonight?"

"I know exactly how many. 22 men and three women used your slut. Some of the men came back and used her again and she rimmed and ate out all of the women. I would guess the crowd was about half black and the remainder split evenly white and Hispanic."

"Well, my friend," I said. "I hope you made some money tonight. We may be back again sometime."

The slut slept all the way back to the motel. I carried her in to the room and laid her in bed then climbed in my bed and went to sleep. When I got up the next morning, I saw that Tricia was still sleeping. I showered and dressed and then slipped out for carry out breakfast and coffee. When I got back, the shower was running. A few minutes later Tricia came out wearing just a towel. She smiled at me and then sat down and inhaled her breakfast.

When she turned to look at me, before she could speak, I said, "Get dressed and then we'll go pick up the kids." She nodded at me and got up, picked up her bag and disappeared into the bathroom. When she came out, she was wearing jeans and a tee shirt. I said, "You did well this weekend. I thought you might have to work your way into being a white trash whore, but you adapted to it rather quickly." She looked down at the floor and nodded her head. "You do know that you're going to do this kind of stuff again, don't you?" She, again, nodded her head.

We stopped at her parent's house, had lunch, picked up the kids and drove home.

I whored out my wife for three years. During that time, I have no idea how many men she sucked, fucked and rimmed. I also know there were a few women in the mix. I have quite a collection of Tricia's videos begging men to fuck her, sucking cocks, crawling to men and women and pleading to rim their asses. I have videos of her walking into rooms and stripping without anyone asking her to and then falling to her knees and unzipping men's pants to suck them. One of the men who fucked her a few times asked if he could prostitute her for a few days to some of his friends and customers, and I agreed. He used her for two weekends and returned her in pretty bad shape each time. She was exhausted and looked haggard. She slept more than 12 hours after each weekend.

Every few months I would combine the recent videos onto a new CD and stuff them into the envelopes locked in my desk at work. Yeah, I'm a vengeful prick.

A few weeks ago, I met another woman and we've been out a couple of times. We get along very well and I enjoy being with her, but she's no Tricia. With Tricia, I knew I had found my soul mate for life. I knew I loved her from our first date. She was my perfect partner for life. Unfortunately, she was derailed along the way and my dream ended with a desire for retribution.

I suppose if I wanted it to work out with Carol that I needed to finally get rid of Tricia.

I convinced her that we should divorce. Naturally I got the kids, but she got a couple of weekends with them each month. We finalized our divorce quickly, and she agreed that I could have the house and most of our possessions as long as I didn't send the DVDs to her family and employer. I gave her $50,000 and agreed to let her stay I n the house until she found her own place.

It took her a few months, but she eventually landed a job in Philadelphia and relocated. On her moving weekend, we all followed the small moving van to her new apartment. While the movers were setting up her new place, she supervised and played with the kids and I worked on my computer. When they finished, I took everyone to dinner and we had an enjoyable time that reminded me of the times we used to share as a young married couple.

When we got back to her place, I packed the kids into my SUV and Tricia walked out with us. She said, "What I did was wrong, babe. You trusted me and I ruined it. I ruined our relationship. I'm really sorry. I hope someday you can forgive me." I smiled at her and she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Good luck with your new life, Tricia," I said as I got into my SUV.

I have to admit that I was choked up part of the way home. At one point I even wiped a tear from my eye. So that's my story. I'm a vengeful prick and I know it. Maybe I should have forgiven Tricia and tried to work it out. But I didn't. I destroyed her life and damaged my own in the process.

After dating for a year, Carol and I eventually got married. We're quite happy, but she's no Tricia. It took me a while, but I eventually forgave Tricia for cheating on me. I suppose that now my biggest problem is trying to forgive myself.

12