Naked at College 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as soon as she agreed to the pose, she was uncertain as to what pose to provide. It's not like she was particularly experienced in providing erotic poses, and she didn't want to embarrass herself by posing in some silly, childish or, even worse, unattractive manner. You can only provide one pose. She would have to choose carefully, wisely. Goodness, how embarrassing would it be if she did pose and he still couldn't get an erection? She now realized how she had placed herself, and Robert, in a potentially very difficult situation. It was bad enough for Robert to fail to obtain an erection. How much worse would it be for their record for him to fail even when she was trying to excite him?

She considered holding up her tittles for Robert, but that was probably too risky. Her breasts were so small. It might be an obviously pathetic comparison: her little titties against Alice's obviously prominent breasts. Alice was likely to make a point of that.

She could lie down on the ground in front of him with her legs spread, but that seemed awfully obscene. Robert might find that to be too slutty. But, perhaps, at a time like this, it was best to err in the direction of too dirty than too innocent.

Alice saw her hesitancy. "Would you mind if I made a suggestion, Susie?"

"No, Alice," Suzannah replied, equally courteously, "that would be very gracious of you." It was entirely within Alice's right to pose Suzannah as well as Robert, so she could hardly decline her request. And, besides, if the pose was Alice's request, than perhaps the blame would not fall on her if it failed to get the desired effect on Robert.

"Why don't you get down on your elbows and knees, with your bottom poking up toward Bobby."

That actually seemed more obscene than lying down in front of him. At least lying down with her legs spread was the normal, loving way of having sex. This would be much more animalistic, more bestial. It would be like she was a bitch dog, offering her sex to him. It was so weird. She had never actually done this for a guy, even lying down. Now she was going to pose as a dog in heat, naked, in public. But, she had agreed to the help, the suggestion. She couldn't turn it down now.

She hesitated. She regretted her hesitation. She knew that The Program would be difficult. She took a deep breath, drawing the eyes of the guys to her swelling titties, and stepped in front of Robert. She looked at him timidly, letting him know with her eyes that she was going to do her best, that she did want him to become aroused, but, inadvertently as well, that this wasn't going to be that easy for her.

Robert felt bad for her. It was because of his own impotence that she was having to do this. "It's my fault, Suzannah. You don't have to do it, if you don't want to."

That wasn't actually true. The only way she could not do it would be to withdraw from The Program, and she wasn't about to do that. "I just hope it works, Bobby," she softly replied. She turned around and first dropped down to her hands and knees. Robert's eyes followed the sight of Suzannah's precious little bottom. He could instantly tell that this would indeed work. Suzannah did have one of the cutest bottoms he had ever seen.

Suzannah then lowered her face down to the ground, resting on her elbows. She even arched her back and raised up her butt, like she was offering herself to him.

Robert's eyes, and those of many guys who were lucky enough to be standing behind her, opened widely. Many of the other guys were rapidly shifting their place to get a good view, with considerable jockeying and pushing to get into the best position. It was like a crowd forming behind the tee of a playoff hole at The Open.

Suzannah was showing Robert the hole to which he should aim his driver, if he could get it up, and it was a truly delicious sight. Actually, Robert wasn't sure which hole to aim for. The more obvious choice was the tender little cunnie. The sight of that hairless little honey pot, split by the most delicate slit, poking out between her soft, white thighs, was simply enchanting. Robert's cock began to notably swell in his hand, even without any masturbation. He had stopped stroking himself just to enjoy the sight of Suzannah's delightfully elfish slit.

But, even up higher, within a much larger crack, at least in comparison to her cunnie slit, was Suzannah's perky rosebud, a most precious puckered anus, winking nervously up at him. Suzannah was rather embarrassed to be showing that to Robert. She hoped Alice was right about this pose. Perhaps though he couldn't actually see that part of her. She nervously clenched her anus, as if by keeping it tightly shut he wouldn't be able to see it. But, the nervous clenching only made it flutter and wink at him, drawing even more attention to this most embarrassing part of her body.

It wasn't long until Robert got quite stiff, and notable "oohs" and "ahhs" could be heard among the crowd at the sight of this quite noble staff drawing straight up in its quite magnificent prominence. "Oh my," even Alice exclaimed. Most of the boys, however, frowned or grimaced in jealousy. Nobody had expected him to be this big, and all of them knew that they could not compare. Those who were accompanied by a girlfriend tried to pull her away, and were regrettably meeting with no success. The girls just wanted to see if it was going to get even bigger. It was really a quite impressive stout cock. This was the cock of a man, a really big man. Perhaps that was part of it, as Bobby was in fact rather short. Such a big cock on the body of a small guy was really striking.

Suzannah could tell that her pose was working, and she was terribly relieved. She smiled in triumph. She had done it. They had done it. They had done it together. The record would show that she rose to the occasion in the assistance of her partner, who then rose to the occasion as well. She even gave him a little extra triumphant wiggle of her bottom, feeling now a little coquettish, a feeling that was rather new to her. Such a pose would bring that out in a girl. She felt like a stripper at a gentleman's club. Normally she would consider such a thought to be demeaning, if not disgusting. However, right now, at least for a moment, it was kind of fun. It was, after all, just pretend. She wiggled her bottom back and forth, as if she was trying to entice him into shoving his penis up inside her.

Robert was shocked by Suzannah's wiggle. He wouldn't have expected the studious little Suzannah to be such a vixen. He fantasied sliding his dick up her little cunnie, although he knew that would be frankly impossible. Suzannah was such a munchkin. If Dorothy and Patricia, past girlfriends, couldn't take him, girls who were much bigger than Suzannah, there was no way he could, or even should, try it with her. He would probably rip her cunnie right open. But, still, her diminutive petiteness was so enticing.

Suzannah then went even further. She reached back and pulled open the cheeks of her bottom. She would show everyone, including everyone who subsequently read the report of this second trial of The Program, that she would go the extra mile.

The crowd, and Robert, gasped as they saw the petite butt cheeks open up, bringing out into the light of day her little curled pink flower.

"Robert! What in the world are you doing?!"

It was Francine. Robert had gone out on three dates with Francine. They were not going steady, they hadn't even done much of anything other than a kiss on the third, latest date. They were certainly not boyfriend/girlfriend. But, there was an understanding. Francine at least felt he shouldn't be jerking off onto the naked bottom of another girl who was spreading her cheeks for him! Not too many girls would be accepting of such behavior in a guy she was dating.

Suzannah leapt back up, the guys watching her little titties wiggling as she did so. The girls though paid her no mind, although they weren't sure which was more interesting: the monstrous erection of Robert or the soap opera unfolding before them. It was a difficult choice for them.

"Francine, I had to do it. You knew I was participating in The Program."

"I didn't think it would amount to this, or that you would obviously enjoy it so much." It was a fair concern. His erection was a rather clear demonstration of his pleasure at seeing the naked derriere of his partner.

He tried to explain, "Alice asked me to show her an erection, and Suzannah was just trying to help."

"Yes, and I saw how quickly you seemed to respond. Do you get one each time you see my bottom?" Robert had no idea how to respond to that. It seemed like either "yes" or "no" would simply cause more trouble for him.

Most everyone was now more interested in the argument than the naked bodies. Well, that wasn't really true. Most of the boys were still ogling a body part of Suzannah, the selection of which simply depended upon their vantage point. They did though listen to the argument in the background.

The girls though were smiling at the reality show now unfolding before them. Robert's cock was, in any case, beginning to wilt under the cloud of the fight.

Francine was clearly very angry. "Do you do this at home, at night, thinking of me like that?"

Actually, he had, but girls rarely found that to be a compliment, at least not at this very early stage of a relationship. "No, of course not," he replied.

He really was in a situation in which no answer would be acceptable. Alice stoked the fire. "I guess your bottom is not as appealing as Susie's." Alice could be so mean, and she clearly enjoyed it.

It was clear to Francine that this pervert was not the guy for her. She directed her departing remark to Robert. "Yes, well, you're a freak, Robert," she said, and stormed off.

Suzannah placed her hand on Robert's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Bobby," she said softly.

He turned to her. "Don't worry about it. I knew it wasn't going to work out." That was very true. He wouldn't have joined The Program if he was really concerned about keeping her, or more accurately, losing her. That would have been foolish for any guy.

"But, it shouldn't have happened this way, not during, not because of, The Program." Perhaps she was right.

Suzannah did feel bad about it. The pose had gone so well. Everything seemed to be going so well, and then this.

"Alright kids," Mr. Adams ordered. "Class is going to start in just a couple of minutes. We've got to get moving."

"Oh my yes!" exclaimed Suzannah. She again literally took off running, Robert again trailing behind, his limp penis swinging back and forth in front of him, like a worm trying to hold on. The sight drew a considerable amount of laughter, particularly from the boys.

Statistics 101

The second class for Suzannah and Robert was Statistics 101, held within the Mathematics Building. Suzannah was very disappointed. She already had this class, albeit from a different professor. She was in fact well past an introductory statistics course. Well, at least she would not be taxed and, in fact, perhaps she could use this to her advantage, demonstrating her scientific expertise to the professor, Mr. Jacob Bernoulli. But, more to the point, she could not see how Program participants would be of any pedagogical benefit to introductory statistics.

Mr. Bernoulli would agree. He had no appreciable need or occasion for the presence of nudity within his course. He hadn't actually even volunteered his course. In fact, he was rather indifferent to their participation. President Rayburn, however, had wanted the math department to participate, being concerned that the courses involved in The Program to date were too heavily weighted toward the social sciences and humanities. He therefore solicited the participation of Mr. Bernoulli, who he knew would be cooperative. Indifferent was perhaps the better word. In any case, the second course for the second participants in The Program was his introductory statistics class.

He greeted the two students as they arrived or, more accurately, he indicated to them where they could sit: at the back of the room. He did not want the presence of two naked persons to disrupt his class. Statistics was one of the more difficult courses to teach. Many students had difficulty with mathematics, and many more had little interest in statistics. He knew full well that the presence of two naked bodies within his class would be tough competition for probability theory.

He didn't even offer Robert the opportunity to obtain relief. It was the nature of Mr. Bernoulli to forget such details.

But, Robert didn't mind. He didn't need or want relief. He preferred to be as obscure and unnoticed as possible. Sitting in the back of the room was fine with him. He had heard how Chrissie and Michael had typically been the central focus of attention in every one of their classes during their participation, and it was a tremendous relief to be shuttled to the back of the room, behind all of the prying eyes. This was the kind of relief he needed.

Suzannah, however, was disappointed. She wanted to be a true participant in the experience of The Program. Her accounting of the day would hardly gather much interest if it consisted of just sitting in the back of rooms. She would be reduced to describing how cold and uncomfortable hard wood seats felt on her bare fanny, and how students would occasionally sneak glances at her titties. Of what interest would that be to a scientific journal? Her experience in Anatomy 250 would be of interest, but no editor will find it particularly interesting or informative to hear how she sat and listened to a statistics lecture.

Mr. Bernoulli commanded their attention. "Alright students, as you know, if you had been paying attention to the syllabus, the topic for today is the measurement of central tendency and the normal curve." The announcement met with dead silence, which was the typical reaction of the students in this class. Even worse, many of them, most of the them, actually all of them, had their heads turned to the back of the room. The boys were gaping at Suzannah's tits. They did look awfully cute. She was sitting at her desk, her hands clasped together, looking intently studious at Mr. Bernoulli, ignoring the fact that her bubbies were just poking right out there. It was such a curious sight. A cute naked girl, studiously listening to the professor, not apparently realizing that her titties were fully exposed.

Most of the students had experienced the dream, or more accurately, nightmare, in which they suddenly realized that they were naked on campus, or in a classroom. It was like now they were observing Suzannah's dream before she woke up, before she realized that she was having a nightmare. From the perspective of the boys, this was quite a nice dream.

The girls were less entertained. Robert's well defined chest did command appreciation, but his penis was well hidden by his desk, with the exception of those who were sitting in the same row. Some of the girls, however, seemed to have difficulty keeping their pens on their desks or, for some reason they found a need to tie their shoes. Why not, in the process of correcting this problem, steal a quick glance under the desk at Bobbie's stuff, which, even though largely now flaccid, was still a quite curious, titillating, amusing, or for some, an impressive sight. Each who subsequently sat back up had a tale to tell, and the room was filled with a considerable amount of whispering and murmuring. There seemed to be quite a bit to talk about.

This was what Mr. Bernoulli feared. Apparently placing the naked kids at the back of the room wasn't working. He briefly considered moving them to the front of the class. At least everybody's eyes would then face forward. But, he knew that their eyes would not be looking at the blackboard, and they really needed to follow and understand the logic of the mean, mode, and median.

SNAP!!

Mr. Bernoulli slapped his yardstick hard on his desk, and all eyes quickly turned to him. Suzannah could see the annoyance and frustration in his eyes. She pursed her lips. She did not like being the source of disruption within a class, particularly a course such as this. She knew that students had quite a bit of difficulty maintaining their attention within statistics courses, yet statistics were fundamental to the scientific method.

"Alright students, the entertainment is over. Yes, we have two naked students in the class. I agreed to allow my class to be used for The Program, but I am not about to have your education be disrupted by their naked bodies. You are here to learn statistics, not to ogle at Miss Suzannah's breasts or Mr. Robert's penis. Now, let's turn your attention to why you are here: measures of central tendency."

Mr. Bernoulli then proceeded to explain the basic points of the normal distribution, the mean, and the standard deviation. It was, however, an uphill struggle. Heads continually turned back to steal quick glances at Suzannah and Robert. Statistics is so boring. I mean, really boring. How could it compete with attractive naked bodies? Mr. Bernoulli though continued on, cursing his acquiescence to President Rayburn's "request." Oh well, it would only be one class, but he bemoaned the fact that he would have to cover much of this material again on Wednesday. "Alright then, let's have a demonstration of the normal distribution and measures of central tendency. I have here a number of tape measures for our experiment."

Suzannah remembered this demonstration. It was effective, but still terribly uninspiring. She saw the opportunity for a Program participant to help. She raised her hand. "Mr. Bernoulli?"

Mr. Bernoulli grimaced. Naked students should be seen, not heard. Actually, they shouldn't really be seen. And, when they are heard, there is an excuse for them being seen. "Yes, Suzannah," he said reluctantly.

"It is so very true, and quite informative, that the distribution of height or finger sizes will distribute normally. I really enjoyed this demonstration myself when I took statistics, but I wonder if it would be even more interesting if we measured something else?"

"Something else?" He didn't understood what she suggesting. However, all of the students in the class were speculating.

"Yes sir. It is within the guidelines of The Program that nudity is allowed within a class attended by Program participants. I wonder, perhaps, if we could measure the size of boys' penises?"

A moment of dead silence swept through the room. The eyes of the boys and the girls opened wide, and grins graced the lips of the girls. This would indeed spice up the exercise. Maybe statistics can indeed be fun?

Mr. Bernoulli was at first dumbstruck. He really wasn't sure he had heard her correctly. She couldn't be serious. "Suzannah, I recognize that such an exercise would be acceptable, but I hardly consider it to be necessary or even appropriate."

Betty Daniels though spoke up eagerly in support of Suzannah's suggestion. "Oh, Mr. Bernoulli, no, please. I think it's a wonderful idea!" And, with her outspoken embracement, many of the other girls also expressed their enthusiasm. "Please, Mr. Bernoulli!" "Can't we, please?" "It will be so much better than fingers!" "We'll learn so much better that way!"

Mr. Bernoulli was just shaking his head, until he heard that last remark. Actually, when he thought about it, she was right. The purpose of the exercise was to get the students actually involved with a statistical analysis in a manner that would engage their interest. Wrists and fingers were not particularly inspiring, particularly in the presence of Suzannah's breasts and Robert's penis. He could perhaps turn the nudity to his advantage. Why not? President Rayburn would in fact be proud of him once he heard of it. It's never a mistake to incur the goodwill of the President of the college. "Well, alright then. Yes, why not. Boys, I want you to pair up with one of the girls in the class, and drop your slacks and shorts. I will distribute the tape measures and slips of paper on which to provide the results."

1...56789...11