Naked Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Jenny and could tell by her expression that things had not gone well. Her mother exited the room without saying a word and I said, "Is everything OK?"

Jenny was on the verge of tears and I put my arms around her.

"My father said we should leave the house now and not come back."

"Oh no! I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault and it's what I expected."

She rose and I did the same.

"Let's get out of here."

"Do you need to take anything?", I asked

"No, all I need is at the flat."

I nodded and followed her to the door. Her aunt emerged from the kitchen and whispered something to Jenny. Jenny looked surprised but didn't say anything back as we left the building. The whole meeting had taken less than half an hour.

"You won't believe what my aunty said as we were leaving!"

"What?"

"She said I shouldn't be too upset and that she had some things she wanted to tell me about my mother. I'm supposed to call her later as she didn't want to be overheard."

"What do you think it's about?"

"I have no clue but the way she said it makes me wonder."

"Wonder about what?"

"About my mothers past. I don't really know anything about her history before she met my father."

I nodded and wondered what Jenny would find out. She seemed slightly happier and, on the way, back to the station, we stopped off at a tearoom so Jenny could give her a call.

I was sipping on another cup of tea as Jenny made the call. She didn't say much but I could see her expression change from curiosity to surprise and disbelief. When the call was over she took a sip of her now cold tea and I waited patiently for her to tell me the news.

"OMG, you won't believe it!"

"What? Don't keep me in suspense!"

Jenny giggled, "Sorry but I'm still trying to process it."

She drank the remainder of her tea and I ordered another one before she recounted her conversation.

"Aunty told me that when my mother was 18, she began working in a massage parlour."

I waited for more as this didn't seem like such a revelation.

"In China, those places often offer more than just a massage!"

My eyebrows went up as I realized what she was hinting at, "You mean....?"

Jenny nodded and grinned. "Apparently she worked there for three years before she met my father. He was one of her clients!"

"Blimey!"

Jenny giggled, "Aunty said it was quite a scandal at the time. They used to meet frequently at the parlour and then after a few weeks dad would also visit mum at home."

I nodded and waited for her to continue. "Aunty had caught them having sex quite a few times when she came home unexpectedly and soon, they didn't even bother to hide it from her. She said they'd walk around the apartment naked and whenever the urge took them they had sex!"

"Wow!"

"Wow indeed!"

"So why do you think they reacted as they did?"

"Aunty says they are just afraid I will ruin my life by making the same mistakes they did."

"Why, what happened to them?"

"She didn't give me all the details but someone must have seen them and word spread around the community. Dad lost his job and mum was ostracized, it was a huge scandal and they were forced to leave. It's actually part of the reason they immigrated to the UK."

"I can better understand why they're upset now."

Jenny nodded, "yes, but I just wish they could have told me the truth instead of just shutting me out."

"Maybe they'll change their minds later, at least there's some hope."

She nodded again and we shipped our tea in silence for a while.

"Do you think we're making a mistake and that our appearance on TV and the website will affect our future negatively?" I said.

Jenny considered for a while before replying, "it may cause us some problems but I'm not worried about it. There is no way I'm going back to the way I was before."

I was glad to hear this as I agreed. I grinned and took her hand squeezing it. "I love you so much, Jenny Zhang!"

She smiled and wiped a tear from her eye, "I love you too Patrick Clark, more than I

We sat like that for some time before we realised we need to get a move on. We settled the bill and left the tearoom heading for our dinner date with Ben and June.

As we hurried down the streets holding hands I knew with absolute certainty that this was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and that our future together would be more exciting than either of us could ever imagine!

The end... for now.