Naked Dare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice try Steve. It has to be a stranger though."

Cassie burst out laughing as well.

"Cheeky shit; asking my best friend for a blow job right in front of me. There is no way I'd let you get sucked by Ella, unless of course Charlie got to suck me too."

We all laughed at that but I knew Cassie would be up for that and if I was honest with myself I think I probably would be to.

Ella had a look on her face that suggested she would probably be interested as well but the whole conversation was going in a direction she didn't want it to really go just yet. She was already asking more of her friends than she ever thought she would and felt as though she might be risking their friendship already.

"I think there has been enough sucking on each other tonight."

Ella walked back out of the office and into the living room and it was obvious this part of the conversation was over. Steve followed her and was already asking her more questions about her plans. I was about to follow when Cassie put her hand on my arm holding me where I was. She watched Ella and Steve turn the corner into the lounge room. As soon as they had turned the corner she looked at me and pulled her shoulder straps back down once again revealing her gorgeous, tanned breasts.

"I haven't had nearly enough sucking."

I would like to say I resisted but the truth is I didn't even come close. I dived in and had her hard nipple between my lips and teeth in a nano second. I reveled in her beautiful breasts and she held me to them with her hand firmly gripping my hair. She let go of my hair and grabbed the hand that was gently squeezing her breast. She held it firmly and slid it down her body until I could feel her bare thigh. She then slid it up under her short dress straight to her very damp panties.

"Can you feel how turned on I am by this whole thing Charlie?"

"Oh god yes. You're so swollen and wet."

I rubbed her pussy back and forth a few times through her soaked panties and I started to push her panties up into her opening.

She took a step back and removed my hand from her pussy. She pulled the straps back up over her shoulders and took a deep steadying breath.

"Whoo. That was good. But I had to stop or I was going to fuck you right there and I don't think the other two would appreciate that."

"Yeah you're right. I'm just not thinking straight at the moment."

Cassie giggled.

"Sure you are. You're just thinking with this." She reached out and stroked her fingernails along the underside of my hard cock through my shorts, sending shivers through my whole body. "Instead of this." She said as she tapped my forehead.

"I think I better wait in here until I get certain matters under control. Although it's going to be difficult when..." I raised my hand to my nose and inhaled deeply, breathing in Cassie's spicy scent. "I have you're delicious scent and your sweet taste so near." I popped my middle finger into my mouth and sucked her juices off it.

Cassie shivered as she watched me suck my finger then turned to leave the room.

"I have to go mop up or I'll be leaking soon."

I sat down at the computer and slowly began closing down the folders we had opened to explain things to Cassie and Steve. I could feel the heat leaving my cheeks and I was just starting to get a little more comfortable in my shorts. I was really tempted to smell Cassie on my fingers again but decided that would just stir things up again. I heard a noise behind me and turned to look. Ella was standing in the doorway.

"Where did Cassie go? I thought she was right behind me."

"She said she had to go to the loo."

Ella smiled and nodded as though she understood completely.

"What are you doing?"

"Just closing this stuff down. I won't be long."

"We have guests. Don't be rude and hide in here."

"I'm on my way now." I said as I closed the last folder.

I stood up and Ella looked straight at my crotch and gave me a funny little smile. I looked down and noticed that a large drop of pre-cum had left a small damp circle on my shorts. I looked back up at Ella embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it. We've all got moisture issues at the moment."

She smiled and the toilet flushed as though to emphasize her point. I joined her back in the lounge room just as Cassie came back in.

"Feel a bit better?" Ella asked with a cheeky smile.

"Much better, thank you."

Cassie sat on the couch next to Steve on the opposite side of the room from Ella and I. Steve was asking more questions about the logistics of the girls' weekend, where would they stay, where were they going, what were they going to do to stay safe etc. It all started to just blur into the background for me and I looked across at Cassie. She was rolling her eyes at Steve's questions and returned my look with a smile.

She crossed her arms over her chest and from where I was sitting I could see one of her fingers playing across her nipple gently. The angles we were seated at meant that Steve and Ella couldn't see what she was doing. Every now and then she would look at me and smile but most of the time she was pretending to be interested in the conversation. I looked back at her finger as it flicked across her nipple again. Her finger stopped flicking her nipple and was pointing down.

Even though she was still involved in their conversation she would look at me from time to time. I looked up at her face and she smiled as she gave me a slightly exaggerated look to say look down. As I did she shifted slightly forward on the couch which made her skirt ride up a bit higher and she slightly spread her legs. To Ella and Steve it just would have looked like she was getting into the conversation more and rebalancing but to me it was so much more.

I got an uninterrupted view of her glistening pussy. While she was in the loo she must have removed her panties. She was obviously extremely turned on. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistening with her juices. I leant forward as though listening to the conversation and rested my elbow on my knee and my chin on my hand. Cassie must have known what I was doing because she gave me a huge grin when I breathed in deeply with my finger just below my nose. I was inhaling her scent from my fingers as I was watching her very wet pussy under her skirt.

Cassie spread her legs just a little further without being too obvious about it and I could see her lips slowly start to part. They were so pink and plump and wet that they kind of held together for just a few seconds then came apart. I could see straight into her pussy now and it was open, ready for a hard cock. God I wanted it to be mine but I knew this was as close as I was going to get. I could see some of her fluids start to leak out of her and I knew there would be a wet patch on the couch.

Steve and Ella seemed to have ironed out any wrinkles in the plans for the weekend and Ella double checked with Cassie to make sure she was up for it.

"God yeah. I can't wait. We are going to have a blast."

Steve stood up.

"We had better get going Cassie seeing as we all have to get to work in the morning."

Cassie stood up and I followed directly behind her. Cassie and Ella were standing in the doorway saying their goodbyes and Steve was waiting out at the car when I realized I hadn't spoken to him about my plan.

"Excuse me ladies." I said as I squeezed past them. It was a tight fit but I must admit that I did take my time as I squeezed past Cassie's ass, rubbing my hard cock across her barely covered cheeks on the way. It didn't help that Cassie pushed back a little trapping me momentarily between the door jamb and her ass.

I wandered over to Steve.

"How do you feel about this weekend?"

"I'm not overly happy about it. I mean the girls will do whatever they want and that doesn't really bother me that much because I don't think they will take it too far but I am worried about their safety."

"I have an idea about that."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, how about we follow them without them knowing? We will have to be careful we don't get caught but I think we can do it. Kind of like a stake out, just watch from a distance and if something goes wrong we won't be far away to help."

"What about when they go into this glory hole place?"

"Like I said we watch from a distance, when we think they're settled in we could get a bit closer. Maybe we could disguise ourselves a bit?"

"That sounds like a good idea. I would feel a lot better about it if I knew we weren't too far away. Shh here they come."

I turned and spoke as though in the middle of a sentence.

"That's a great idea. We'll go fishing for the weekend while the girls have their weekend."

Cassie and Ella walked up to us and stood on either side of me.

"Ella and I wondered what you two were discussing out here. Seems like you've got your weekend worked out too."

"Well, why not. We can all play with some worms on the weekend."

Ella rolled her eyes at my pathetic joke and went around the other side of the car to give Steve a hug goodbye. As she did Cassie leaned up and hugged me close to her as well. She gave me a one armed hug and the other hand disappeared down the waist band of my shorts. She gave my cock a quick squeeze again and as she removed her hand I could feel some material between my cock and my belly. She was still hugging me and whispered in my ear.

"They're to enjoy later. Seeing as you enjoyed the smell of my pussy so much."

We waved them good bye and walked inside. Ella was so excited about the up coming weekend that she had to go e-mail Mike and let him know it was going ahead. I wandered off in the direction of the bathroom, trying not to look in too much of a hurry.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and pulled out Cassie's panties. They were still wet from the soaking she had given them. I held them up to my nose and delighted in the spicy scent of her pussy. I was like a dog in heat, I wanted to smell them, taste them, and even roll in them if I could. I contained myself to holding them tight against my face and inhaling her off them. I had visions of her parted pussy dripping her fluids and of rubbing them into her soaked mound.

I was startled out of my reverie as Ella walked toward the door asking if I was coming to bed. I got the panties into my pocket just in time as Ella came through the door.

"Come to bed honey, I'm so horny I just have to have your cock in me now."

She reached around me and hugged me tight then gave me a very passionate kiss. When she released me she had a slight frown and gave me a querying look. She shrugged her shoulders as though coming to some decision then grabbed me by the hand and dragged me toward the bedroom. Not that I was putting up a fight. She pushed me back onto the bed and pulled my shirt up over my head. She then pushed me onto my back and pulled off my shorts. I love it when Ella gets all forceful and horny. She reached down to the bottom of her dress and pulled it straight up over her head. She still hadn't put her bra back on and that made me think of Steve sucking on her nipples.

She bent over and took my cock straight into her mouth and gave me a few quick sucks and licks before pulling off her panties and crawling up my body. I took her nipple in my mouth and she just sat straight down on my cock. She took me half way in on the first attempt and bottomed out on the second. Ella was extremely hot and wet tonight.

"I've gotta tell you babe, I'm not going to last long tonight."

"Neither am I."

She said as she sat up and started rocking slowly backwards and forwards making my cock rub on her "G" spot. She leaned forward and we kissed again. This time she stopped and I could hear her breathing in through her nose.

"Is she sniffing me?" I thought to myself, and then it dawned on me.

Ella sat upright again and was looking at me suspiciously.

"Did you eat Cassie's pussy tonight?"

"What?"

I know, lame.

"I can smell pussy on you. But I didn't think you had time to eat her out."

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." I said in my best Clinton accent. Maybe a joke would throw her off the scent, so to speak.

She looked at me very seriously.

"Honey, I don't care if you did. She's extremely hot and I want to eat her pussy so why shouldn't you?"

As she was saying this she was milking my cock with her pussy muscles. I was in shock.

"I think I would like to watch you eat her out. And I would like you to watch me eat her out. I would love to make her cum on my tongue. In fact if you had told me to I would have blown Steve tonight too. Right in front of his wife."

This was about all I could stand and I could feel myself on the verge of letting go when Ella stopped and spared me for a while longer.

"You are such a beautiful, sexy woman Ella. Just glorious."

"Do you want to watch me sucking cock Charlie? Do you want to see me covered in someone else's cum?"

"Oh God yes. I can't wait to see the video of you with someone else's cock in your mouth and splattered with their cum."

"Good because I have been soaking wet all night thinking about it. I would have let Steve cum on my tits for you to see and I would have let Cassie eat that cum off me too."

"Oh I can't take any more I'm going to cum."

Ella leapt off me quick as a flash and started to take me back in her mouth. She had never done this before and I completely lost it. All the night's build up let go from me in four powerful bursts. The first went straight into her mouth and she moved up a little letting my cock fall out of her mouth. The next three bursts landed right on her chest. She sat up started rubbing my cum into her skin and swirling it around her nipples. She took one of her hands and started to rub her clit. She rubbed in small fast circles and her breathing became ragged. All of a sudden she straightened up and every muscle in her wonderful body tensed as though she was receiving an electric shock.

As she relaxed back down, she took her hand from her pussy and sucked the mixed juices off her fingers. If I had the energy I would have cum all over again at the sight.

"I never knew I would like the taste of pussy. But I like it even more when it's mixed with your cum."

She leant over and gave me a kiss. At first I was a bit grossed out at the thought of tasting my own cum but as she said, mixed together it isn't so bad.

We lay back down on the bed and I wasn't all that far from asleep when Ella whispered in my ear.

"Would you like to watch Cassie eat Steve's cum from my pussy?"

"You have no idea what you're doing to me. How am I supposed to sleep with that image in my head?"

Ella giggled.

"You didn't answer my question."

"That's because I don't believe it would ever happen. There is no point getting all turned on about something that won't happen."

"If you say so."

I could hear the smirk in her voice and wondered what was going on that I didn't know about.

Moments later we were unconscious.

We woke up in exactly the same positions we fell asleep in. both very sticky and with hangovers that would kill a horse.

"Thank god it's Friday." Said the man on the radio and I had to agree with him.

12