Naked for the Nurse

Story Info
This is my story about a hot nurse.
2.1k words
3.7
12.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

It was that time of year again.

Time for my annual full-body skin check with the dermatologist. Not just any dermatologist, it's with Dr. Pam, and her all-female nursing staff. Her office is near my home in Florida, where the weather is warm, and people wear as little as possible to stay cool.

Although flooding has been bad lately, the state is great in some other ways, kind of a do-your-own-thing type place. It is also a fantastic location for beach nudity, which is legal in some places.

My name is Barry Johnson. I have been a nudist for years. Going to see the skin doctor is always fun for me. I love when they give you a gown, and tell you "to undress to your level of comfort." That instruction opens up a lot of possibilities. Some people put the gown over their undies. Men strip to their briefs, braless women strip to their sexy thongs, other women no doubt wear panties and a bra? But, the skin doc seems to be saying, feel free to strip naked folks, I'm cool with it, if you are. Not all skin doctors will freely admit this, but for best results they really do need to see you nude. But that very idea scares a lot of modest people. What's worse, it discourages them from going to the skin doc when she should. Look on line, the big question is "do I have to get naked" for a full-body skin check?"

Before I got dermatologist Pam, a male skin doctor I went to told me to wrap myself in a bed sheet for my examination. He looked over my arms, legs, stomach, and back, took some notes and got me out of there far too quickly. I did not feel like he checked me close enough for cancer. It was not worth seeing him for 170 dollars per visit. Cancer is a real threat, and it actually runs in my family. He was even told this by me.

My visits to the male doctor seemed to turn on his big-chested nurse, though. She was about 50 with a hot curvy body. When I removed the sheet (on my own) they checked me out in my tight underwear shorts. The nurse stared right at me and undressed me with her eyes. I was getting semi-hard. If she had licked her lips, or taken her bare feet out of her shoes, I might well have cum in my briefs. This woman, who was wearing a white uniform, seemed jumpy, she kept adjusted her panties in the back and kept lightly brushing her pubic area.

But, I never saw her again. After a few visits I decided to switch doctors, since my health was at stake. I figured a new female dermatologist would be better for me. Most female doctors are detail-oriented, and largely driven by good patient outcomes. Another reason for the switch was personal. I flat out did not like the male skin doc, who was arrogant, and argumentative when I asked questions.

Some dermatologists are hands-off with patients, and hands-on when it comes to your money. But, to be fair, their overhead is tremendous. Think of all their workers, medical equipment and malpractice insurance. Most skin doctors are good, but some are too worried about the modesty of the patient instead of finding cancer in any form, even a basal cell carcinoma. People must feel comfortable during a doctor visit, but unless you are proactive, even a small cancer cell can spread like wildfire.

I am a retired white guy. I am 65, divorced and horny most of the time. Although psoriasis has many causes, being a sun-loving nudist for 21-years did not help me a damn bit. I can't undo all the fun outdoor nude tanning I've done over the years, but I can treat my psoriasis now by limiting my exposure to the sun. I will have to expose myself to the lady skin doctor and her female staff to improve my psoriasis.

For this appointment, the lovely nurse Leslie came out to get me in the waiting room, then asked me a few questions in the exam room. She then gave me a gown to slip into. She left, I stripped naked, put it on, and tied it in front. Then I waited and debated for the next 15 minutes. Being a nudist--I was tempted to take the gown off and be fully nude when the doctor came in. But the dermatologist usually brings two nurses along, plus a young student, an observer who shadows the skin doc. The extra people in there make my experiences more exciting, but make my skin exams harder to strip for. Today I decided to be braver and bolder. Little by little I would soon accomplish my long-held dream--the only-one-naked fantasy. I've read that some young people even do this at college parties. Love it. Sexy as hell.

By the way, Nurse Leslie is hot, a brunette, maybe 25, with her hair up. She is roughly 5'5" tall, maybe 140, with a great chest. I'd love to see her naked, or show myself naked to her, even at my age. Her tits look nice. Love to strip her, run my tongue over her boobs, kiss her with passion, then slowly lick her neck & ears, before going down on her. After that I'd make love to her. Miss Leslie is an open-minded person, and is very interested in my nudist lifestyle, which is always the talk of the office when I visit. The female staffers who work in Doctor Pam's office are familiar with me, I've been going there for three years.

Meanwhile, back in the exam room, I am still waiting. Starting to get a bit chilly in here stripped down as I am. Soon enough the dermatologist, two female nurses, and a 19-year-old girl from the University of Florida come into the exam room. She is tall, with black hair, and is wearing a white coat, shorts, and flip flops. What an outfit. Attractive girl. The skin doc then unties my gown, baring my nude body from head to toe for all to see. The breeze on my penis makes my nipples get hard, and it turns me on. All the female onlookers made it erotic, too. Dr. Pam studied my shaved chest to check my psoriasis spots, which have flared since my last visit. My condition is worse. As expected, this lady dermatologist was very thorough, she looked at both my arms, my shoulders, neck, legs, even my head. She ran her fingers in my hair, looking for bumps in my scalp. Later I would be photographed in detail, just like I was during my previous full-body checks.

The female skin doc then got personal, and asked me about my private parts, had psoriasis affected me down there? I said I did not think so. At that point all three of the women with the doc looked at my dick, and my neatly-trimmed pubic hair. I shaved it pretty well that morning, but the area was not as smooth as I once had and kept it during my most active nudist years. Most men would probably get a hard-on in front of four attractive women, but this time I controlled myself. You learn control going to nude resorts. I once saw about 200 nude women at a resort rock concert. Perhaps if the doc took my penis and balls in her hand to examine, my modest five inch dick would have introduced itself to the ladies.

Oh well, maybe next time, aye? The doc then asked about my stomach, where bad spots remain near my belly button. Most in the room looked at my stomach, but the tall college kid still seemed to focus on my dick, which was still soft. She asked the skin doctor if the male penis got smaller as a man ages. Everyone laughed. It was funny, but was also quite embarrassing to me.

I quickly looked down at the floor, then I noticed her feet. Her attire that day was not professional, but the weather was hot, and I heard her tell the doc she had come directly from school. Her feet were sexy, my strong foot fetish kicked in.

I was starting to get excited, but you might say I was saved by the bell, The dermatologist was wrapping up. She went over several options to improve my psoriasis, including a new shot, which I would by given three times a year. The four women then left the exam room.

On her way out the dermatologist Pam saw Leslie in the hall and told her to get some good photos of me. With just me and Leslie in there I figured I could make her job easier, and my life more exciting by taking my gown off. Truth was I was ready to strip, and was now upset I had not gotten naked when the three women and the doc came in. I then revealed my inner thoughts too much. I said, "Hey Leslie, can I get naked for the photos? I need to be nude." Leslie laughed, "need to nude, really? Sure, you may now remove your l gown sir, it is fine with me." That was music to my ears. I threw the gown into a small chair, then sat down on the big padded exam couch. I was stark naked from head-to-toe. Leslie snapped lots of photos of me, and I loved every minute of it.

I can easily see why men enjoy stripping for women at clubs, at sorority events or even in their own homes.

It feels great to be nude in front of dressed women. Stripping in front of 50 to 100 ladies would be fantastic. On my bucket list now for sure. Maybe I could also pose for a drawing class. Wearing my birthday suit to help the arts sounds good to me.

I asked Leslie if other patients got naked for their annual skin check appointments. She said "yeah, a lot do." That surprised me. It was great to hear her say that. The sexy Leslie is so cool with nudity, not a bit shy, my kind of woman. Be a great person to join me on my next trip to the nudist resort. Leslie would love the hot tub, the volleyball games, the nude hikes, the nude bar and restaurant, plus the lodge, where many people with drinks gather by the fire during the cold winter nights. She would also get a kick out of the Saturday night nude dances we have, which are the best. Men get hard and women get wet, especially slow-dancing.

Seems to me many husbands get their trophy wives to the edge of cumming right there on the dance floor. You'll see turned-on couples quickly leave the dance and go to their lodge rooms.

During my next dermatology visit, I have a plan, and which I am now determined to do. Next year when I get my gown, I will lay it on the padded couch, sit on it, and stay naked for my entire exam by the sexy dermatologist and her nurses. These beautiful girls will notice my nude body, freshly-shaved. My legs and dick will be hairless, smooth as silk.

I have wanted to strip for my skin exam for a while, but was worried about the doctor's reaction. Now I am ready. I want to see how the cute 35-year-old doc reacts. Pam is married to an M.D. and already knows I go to nudist resorts. Bet they would go. Usually she asked me the last time I went to my club. She winks and laughs, then tells me "to stay out of trouble" there. When I am naked for my next skin check, she will probably say, "Okay ladies, meet Barry, our nudist psoriasis patient. Look at those sexy feet. I wish my hubby would get a pedicure like that."

Frankly, I can't wait to strip for the doc, her nurses, and for Leslie. She has now put me at ease about stripping at my skin checks. As a nudist you realize one wild thing leads to another wilder thing. Nude adventures build on the last one you've done. You get braver every time you cross a naked hurdle, so-to-speak.

Whether we are talking about hiking or driving naked, tanning nude in your yard, stripping for friends or relaxing with others in a hot tub, it is all incredibly erotic.

You have to get your courage up and to just go for it, it is liberating every time. So, be bold! I'll keep you abreast of my adventures with the skin doc and her sexy nurses.

So long for now, my friends! Get naked and have some fun for a change. I know I will.

II_7
II_7
50 Followers