Naked in Public Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I trembled, my heart pounded madly in my chest and my breathing was ragged as I waited for Jessica to impale my poor, innocent hole on some sort of massive phallus. And then I felt her hand on the small of my back as she positioned herself to thrust that thing inside of me.

"Joseph, you're just a naked slave," Jessica said as the rounded tip of her fake cock pressed against the tender, pink flesh of my anus, "There's nothing you can do to stop me, so just relax and don't even try."

I tried to relax, but when Jessica slowly eased her massive shaft into my narrow fissure, I sharply sucked air in through clenched teeth and struggled against the bonds that held my wrists and ankles. My struggles accomplished nothing, and the invading cock was worked deeper and deeper inside of me until it felt I was filled. Jessica had speared me deep and opened my sphincter wide.

I gasped as my sphincter was forced open abnormally wide. The shaft of the fake cock seemed far too wide to be accommodated my tight asshole, however the women surrounding urged Jessica to push it all the way in. She pushed it inside me far deeper than I had thought possible. I grunted and gasped as she forced the impressive girth of the phallus into my tight hole.

"Oh, God," the middle-aged woman exclaimed. "You actually got it inside of him!"

I felt utterly helpless and humiliated, and I surrendered my will completely. Jessica could do whatever she wanted to me. I had no dignity or resolve left in me. I was just a helpless, naked slave, getting his ass raped.

Jessica slid her thick, lubricated shaft in and out of my boyish ass, sometimes slow and easy, other times fast and rough. I tried not to make any noise as Jessica probed my widely stretched anus, but I was unable to stifle the sounds of my occasional gasps and whimpering moans.

"His asshole looks so pink and delicate when there's such a large cock forced inside of him," the redhead observed, "It's almost like a vagina."

I moaned at the woman's comment and felt the invading dildo moving in and out of me, forcing my delicate, pink, anal cleft open painfully wide. My engorged cock throbbed as she repeatedly brushed her massive phallus against prostate, and I likely would have orgasmed right then and there if not for the penis plug shoved down my urethra.

Combined with the pleasure of having my prostate massaged was the pain of having my sphincter stretched painfully wide, and I whimpered and panted as I was raped.

"He can take a lot in his tiny, little hole," one of the younger women commented. "I need to buy some of that lube and one of those dildos. I wanna see if I can get something that huge in Cole's tight ass!"

At some point it seemed that Jessica's lubricated phallus was pressing against my prostate more than before, as if it were seeking out my prostate, targeting it and deliberately stimulating it. My heart pounded vigorously in my chest, and Jessica grabbed me by the hips as she fucked me harder.

"Aaahh!! Uhh! Huhhh! Uh! Aaahh!"

I gasped and panted inarticulately as my ass was roughly abused. The crowd of women adored the sounds I made. It was impossible for me to do anything that was not erotic in their eyes. And just when I thought I couldn't take any more, Jessica pulled the massive cock out of my ass

After Jessica pulled out of my ass, she announced that I was perfectly positioned for her to demonstrate the next sex toy she wanted to show her customers.

"This is an anal plug," Jessica explained. "Most anal plugs are made of plastic or silicone, however this one is mostly made of metal. It's an electronic toy that will pulse inside of him and stimulate his prostate gland."

The women asked questions about the plug and Jessica patiently answered them. She told them about the logistics of the plug and that a man could safely keep one of these inside his ass for hours. The thick bulbous end went inside the man's ass and the narrow stem was connected to a handle that made removing the plug simple.

While I was bound on my hands and knees Jessica lubed up the anal plug and slid it into my anus. She twisted and pushed, forcing my anal ring to open wider and wider until the thick part of the plug went inside of me. Then the narrower base of the plug slipped inside and seated.

"Aaaahhhh!"

I groaned as I felt the foreign object take up residence inside of me. Then Jessica told her audience the real fun was about to begin.

"As I mentioned, the device I stuffed inside Joseph is electronic. And with this touchscreen device, I can make it pulse and throb and do delicious things to his libido."

I couldn't see Jessica's touchscreen device, however, I assumed she had typed in some commands when I felt the plug inside me begin to pulse.

"Oh, God," I gasped.

"I can vary the type of pulse it sends to his prostate," Jessica informed the women. "Some are more entertaining than others."

I felt my engorged cock twitch and throb as Jessica changed the setting on the electronic plug in my ass. When she changed the setting to pulse number six, my penis reared and felt as if it was about to erupt, but the penis plug kept agonizingly prevented me from achieving orgasmic release.

"Those sounds he's making!" one of the women exclaimed, "So sexy!"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I was brought to the edge of orgasm without being allowed to cum. My cock was so swollen and erect that it ached. It throbbed like a volcano that was primed for eruption, but stainless-steel rod in my urethra prevented me from erupting.

I whimpered and squirmed and struggled against the leather straps that bound me to the bondage bench. My breathing was labored, my skin was feverishly hot, and I could feel the pulsing machine inside me working erotic magic on my internal gland. My whole body was helplessly under Jessica's control as I became a mindless bundle of glands and nerve endings that existed only to be sexually stimulated.

"With the penis plug blocking him from ejaculating and the anal plug stimulating his prostate, I can keep him on the edge of orgasm for hours," Jessica explained. "You can hear him whimpering and panting already and I've only been running that anal plug inside of him for two or three minutes. Can you imagine what an agonized, sweating, squirming mess he would be if I did this to him for two or three hours?"

I sincerely hoped that wasn't foreshadowing. If I was kept at this level of sexual suffering for three hours, I felt I might die.

"This is the most wondrous thing I've ever seen!" the young, blonde woman said.

"I've got to do this to Jason," a tall brunette said emphatically. "I want to see him squirm and whimper like that!"

After whimpering and sweating in sexual agony for what seemed like hours, Jessica reduced the intensity on the electronic plug down to pulse number two.

I panted and optimistically wondered if the party might be over, but then Jessica announced a number of other products she wanted to demonstrate.

"I know you ladies are into corporal punishment, and Joseph is in a wonderful position for me to demonstrate the wicked items I have for punishing naughty, little bottoms."

With my ass raised in air, I was in a very vulnerable position if Jessica wanted to whip me. I wondered what sort of stinging implement she might use. It turned out, she intended to use every implement in her arsenal.

"My personal favorite is the riding crop," Jessica explained, "however, the split tail whip is one of our best sellers."

Jessica passed around implements of punishment, explaining the pros and cons of each as she handed them out and invited her customers to try them out on me. In addition to the riding crop, there were two different types of leather straps, a flogger, a split tail whip, a leather paddle that looked amazingly like a flyswatter, a single tail whip and a leather tawse.

"Feel free to scream, Joseph," Jessica said to me. "This is going to sting quite a bit."

The women took turns trying one stinging instrument on my vulnerable backside after another. My naked, defenseless bottom was the victim of leather straps, whips, a paddle, a riding crop and other wicked things. My naked buttocks and the backs of my thighs were a riot of sharp and daunting pain as punishing cracks of leather reddened my innocent buttocks.

I bit my lips and choked back sobs, however the sharp, punishing slaps kept raining down on my naked backside and the terrible, scalding heat continued to build.

"He's turning a beautiful shade of red," one of the women commented in between painful blows across my ass and the backs of my thighs.

"He still hasn't screamed yet," another woman commented.

Then, Jessica took the riding crop and I screamed when the stinging leather loop scorched across my left butt cheek.

"Aaaahhhh," I screamed as I struggled against my restraints. "That hurt!"

Jessica swung the crop again, this time across my right buttock.

"Aaaaghhhhhhh!" I cried and squirmed as much as my bonds would allow.

Jessica used her wicked crop on my poor bottom and the backs of my thighs, eliciting a series of tortured cries and yelps of pain. I had several painfully fresh red marks from that riding crop before she was finished and I was sobbing in agony.

I had assumed that when Jessica ceased whipping my ass with her crop, that my bottom was safe from further abuse, however, the other women still wanted to try out the split tail and other whips on my bare buttocks, so I continued to scream as a barrage of stinging blows rained down.

I screamed shamelessly and strained against the leather straps the held me down. The women enjoyed the sound of my screams and the sight of my tortured face, wet with tears. My suffering was endlessly erotic for them.

When the whipping finally ended, my poor bottom was a wildfire of stinging pain. I eventually stopped screaming, but the uncontrollable sobbing continued, and tears continued to soak my face.

"The tears enhance his beauty," the redhead commented, "And the redness of her ass? That color is just so sexy on a boy's skin."

Every one of Jessica's customers ordered a riding crop. Several women also purchased leather straps and single tail whips.

"The last item that I'll use Joseph to demonstrate is called Aftercare Intensive. It's a sort of therapy lotion with vitamin-E and aloe. I'll rub it into Joseph's skin, and it will help ease the pain of being whipped and speed up the healing process."

Jessica poured a generous amount of lotion into her hand and then began to gently rub it into the reddened skin on my legs. My thighs were very tender, and I gasped when Jessica gently rubbed the lotion in.

When my thighs were thoroughly coated, Jessica squirted more lotion into her hands and gently massaged the lotion into my ass. Even though my bottom was sore to the touch, eventually Jessica's hands rubbing the lotion in felt good. I let out an audible sigh as the dominant woman smoothed lotion into my naked buttocks and eased the stinging pain.

Every woman who watched my buttocks get smeared with Aftercare Intensive lotion ordered one or more tubes of it. I wasn't at all surprised about that, however, I was surprised when Kate ordered a bondage bench, a strap-on harness, a penis plug, several whips, leather straps and a riding crop. She wouldn't have ordered all those things unless she was planning on using them on me. I just didn't know when or where.

12