Naked Professor Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long do you plan on staying naked?" Jennifer asked as kindly as possible, hoping this was a passing phase. "No offense, I'm just curious."

Amrita touched the underside of her own breasts. "Does this bother you at all?"

"Frankly, I'm not as uptight or prissy as my reputation suggests. I've always been an advocate for body positivity. I'm also open to new methods of learning. But an important part of a learning environment is that everyone must feel welcome."

"Hmm.... Well, take a look at our class."

They looked at the group of students and a few more had gone naked, which comprised of a clear majority now. The non-naked students were giggling and ogling at the naked ones. It was plain to see that all the students had embraced this concept.

"Point taken," Jennifer said.

"I know it's scary and a little weird, but it's all about comfort. I still remember being a newly inducted member of the Inter-Sexual Students Association years ago. I literally cried when the group of over 30 students saw me butt naked."

"How did you get over it?"

"Lots of experience. Now this feels like the most natural thing in the world."

The confidence in the TA's voice was grounding and Jennifer knew that these people embraced this. On the other hand, the most nudity Jennifer had ever done was posing for art classes back when she was a college student, but this felt like a totally different league of body confidence.

"Let's sort this out later," the professor said. "Class needs to be taught."

Amrita flashed a grin. "The perfect testing ground for your first experience."

"No thanks, Ms. Patel. I'm fine the way I am."

"This only works if we both participate equally. We can take turns doing demonstrations each week. Your first time will be like a community building exercise. Trust me."

With a pounding heart, Jennifer dropped her things and allowed her new assistant to unbutton her blouse, removing it. The group of students looked at her while she stood in her bra. When the bra was unclasped, Jennifer's breasts were freed and her large brown nipples instantly turned hard from the exposure to her students.

She resisted the urge to cover her chest. This was, after all, for the sake of learning and adapting to a new age.

Thinking of the jobs she'd also be saving, she allowed Amrita to go down and remove her shoes, socks, and pants. As someone who goes for regular outdoor runs and hikes, Jennifer had great legs. When the panties were removed, Professor Mclaren was naked alongside her assistant and all of the students feasted their eyes.

"An interesting way to begin a semester," Jennifer nervously tried to laugh off, injecting humor into an otherwise awkward situation.

Amrita gazed at the naked teacher. "I guess class is officially in session, right professor?"

"That appears to be the case."

The teacher stood naked before the class as the students remained sitting. This was like some sort of bizarre dream, but she tried to remain professional about things, even while eyes gazed at her nipples and pussy.

She made her introductory statements as usual. And she even made a few jokes about their nudity to ease the tension. Every so often, her eyes peered around the campus, praying that no one was watching this from afar. So far, the coast was clear and they had privacy, which wouldn't last forever.

Professor Mclaren checked attendance and had everyone introduce themselves. These students were a new breed with a different attitude towards sexuality than her own generation. It made her feel old compared to their modern mindset.

After all the introductions were done, it immediately dawned on her that there was no access to a screen. Being impromptu left her unprepared. Typically, her classes started with computers and visuals, then only later in the semester would they go out into nature to explore things further.

"Today's class will have to be modified without my laptop," Jennifer said, then she quipped, "More modified than it already is."

Amrita stepped in and chirped, "We can start with week 3 of the syllabus. The introduction to the vulva and other reproductive matters."

The tone in the assistance's voice was concerning because Jennifer knew there was more than education in mind. In fact, looking at her students, many of whom were in the Inter-Sexual club, their eyes had lit up.

Having promised the Dean she'd give this new form of teaching a chance, Jennifer was curious about what her new assistant was planning. After all, Ms. Patel seemed like a girl who knew what she was doing.

"Did you have anything in mind?" Jennifer asked.

Of course, Amrita did. "Many of these students know me very well. So...."

The assistance's voice lingered with a sly expression on her face, letting Jennifer know exactly what the plan was, without even saying it.

"You can't be serious," Jennifer said in a low voice, trying to avoid a public disagreement about the direction of the class.

"Give it a try. If it's not your thing, we can always switch. But I had spent the summer conceptualizing this sort of learning strategy and I'm certain it'll work with these eager-minded students. It's what my Master's degree is based on."

As someone who regularly works with students pursuing higher education, how could Jennifer refuse? Guiding students was her life's mission. These students were trusting enough to get naked first. They were already viewing her tits and pussy, what was a little bit more?

Jennifer took a deep breath. "Alright, you win. But I reserve the right to tap out."

"Yay!"

She was taken by the hand and Amrita pulled her inside the circle of mostly naked students. Once again, she looked out onto the campus, hoping and praying no one was seeing this. The coast was still clear.

When she was told to lay flat across the grass, Jennifer did it. She laid down. The sky was blue, there were a few clouds, the sun shined on her body, and she could see the naked students huddling around her. They peered down at her as if she were an object of wonder. It made sense that they'd be curious, because when are students ever given a chance to admire a highly respected educator?

To her utter disbelief, she felt Amrita pulling at her legs, spreading them, lifting the knees, and keeping the ankles apart. Jennifer's pussy was exposed and the class of 19 students all moved towards it for a good look.

She remained still and looked at the class. The last thing she wanted to do was crush the spirit of her assistant who was eager to explore. Besides, even with the class looking at her pussy, she was still genuinely curious as to how an educational environment like this would actually work.

Amrita gestured to the teacher's pussy, "As you can see, we have a perfectly healthy clitoris, labia, and urethral opening. Professor Mclaren is in her late 40's, so this is what things look like compared to my vagina."

Without warning, Jennifer felt her pussy being touched, prodded, and examined by the assistant. The students observed closely.

A finger slipped inside her pussy and she became intensely aroused. Then two fingers went in with a slow and steady motion.

"Our professor is already moist," Amrita said, fingering the pussy. "Notice how wet she is. Notice her clitoris turning erect. Even at her age, things still work the way nature had intended, and it will still work for years to come. So there's nothing to fear, ladies. As for the gentlemen here, don't be afraid of women at this age."

While being fingered, Jennifer could see the facial expressions of these students. Their curiosity was off the charts. Their eyes full of wonder. The nipples of female students turned erect. Some of the male students had to cover their growing erections.

She hadn't seen students this captivated in years. It was every teacher's dream. Was this worth the sacrifice? Jennifer had to wonder. She felt her pussy turn wetter, which soaked Amrita's fingers.

"This is exactly how a properly functioning vagina should work," Amrita said in amazement, plunging her fingers in and out. "Professor Mclaren, you're a river."

Jennifer turned beet red. "My apologies."

"Don't apologize at all. This is exactly what we need to see in order to learn. Do you mind if I do a taste test? It's the purest form of learning, especially since we're outside."

"Go for it."

Despite her reservation, she allowed it, assuming Amrita would give her finger a small lick at best.

Instead, Amrita fell to her knees, between Jennifer's open legs. She felt herself being showered with kisses all over her mound, then onto the labia, until finally her clitoris was sucked. The tongue went down into her hole. Establishing a slow but steady rhythm, Amrita tongue-fucked the professor, eliciting a guttural moan filled with ecstasy. It went on for several minutes until Jennifer screamed out loud. She just had an orgasm and nearly burst into tears.

"Delicious, if I may say so," Amrita said after some thought. "The taste is similar to mine. Would anyone else like to try?"

Jennifer froze in horror, but remained silent, wondering how students would react to this indecent proposal. Sure enough, a shy Asian girl was the first to step up, bending down to give a good lick. The girl nodded and giggled. Others followed suit. A few male students were next, followed by more female students. As it turned out, most of the students were interested in what her vaginal juices and orgasm tasted like.

"What about the tightness?" a male student inquired. "Is there any notable difference?"

While laying there, Jennifer got the sneaking suspicion that this male student already knew the answer. He just wanted to explore her pussy further, and she was certain that Amrita wouldn't fall for the trick.

Amrita indulged the male student, "It's a good question. Professor Mclaren, do you mind if we give that a test?"

"Why not?" the professor replied, laying her head back. "As long as they learn something new."

Even though she came, Professor Mclaren's naughty side was in need of another orgasm. This was a completely new experience and her body was responding to the unique stimulus of being used by a group of young people. On campus of all places!

The last thing she expected was to be fucked. Yet it was about to happen. She laid flat on her back, expecting the students to simply examine her pussy, but she was shocked when the male student positioned himself on top of her. Amrita did the honors of guiding the student's dick into her pussy.

With a thrust, Jennifer was penetrated. In her heightened state of arousal, her legs jerked up and wrapped around the student. Her feet were in the air as she was being pounded. The student held firm and pushed deep into her wet cunt, and Jennifer had never been so stunned.

Every fiber in her body knew this was wrong. She was a professor! Word of this spreading would ruin her reputation. Her career would be in the gutter. This went against her entire philosophy that she prided herself on.

But she remembered the quote from the Dean, 'It's a new world and we have to adapt.' The school needed these students to remain enrolled to save the budget. And in today's world, students expect a hands-on approach to learning, that's both ethical and worldly. Who was she to deny them these lessons?

The thrusts moved faster and faster. She looked him in the eyes and could tell that he was close to cumming. It was normal considering how pent up this student must have been from the lockdown. And she knew her pussy was special. All she wondered was where he'd cum.

An empty feeling was left in her pussy when the student suddenly pulled out. The young man furiously jerked his cock, aiming at her stomach. It wasn't long before he moaned and made a huge mess across her belly, aiming things perfectly as if he had done this before. When he finished, he looked totally dazed and relaxed.

"You better have learned something," Jennifer said, poking the student with her big toe. "Because it's not everyday that I let a student have sex with me."

His eyes were still glazed. "Thank you, Professor Mclaren. I... umm... learned a lot"

"That's what I like to hear."

Before she had a chance to get up to clean the mess on her stomach, another male student sheepishly got between her legs. The male student asked for a turn, with a raging hard dick pointed between her legs. Close to another orgasm, Jennifer agreed. This was too good of an opportunity for either of them to pass up.

Jennifer was penetrated again and her feet were back in the air. This young man fucked her with more vigor, perhaps because the mood had loosened up and the students were more relaxed. Either way, she felt herself on the verge of another orgasm.

The cum was still sitting on her belly, until Amrita bent down and took a big finger-full to eat, sucking it into her mouth.

"There's something about semen heated in sunlight," Amrita said to the group, after licking her finger clean. "It has a more alkaline flavor. Come on everyone, give it a try."

The students -- both male and female -- approached Professor Mclaren while she was being fucked and dipped their fingers into the cum that was splashed across her belly.

When the fingers had picked up the biggest globs, mouths descended on her body for cleanup. This happened at Amrita's direction, and Jennifer laid there while getting fucked, as mouths licked the cum remnants on her stomach, along with sucking her big brown nipples.

Looking up, Jennifer saw Amrita's face inches away. She knew they were about to kiss, and they did. Amrita bent down to make it happen, and with wet lips, Jennifer was able to taste her own pussy juices from when the assistant went down on her earlier. Their tongues swapped and it felt like a spectacular combination along with the fucking and the mouths across her body.

She came again from the student's cock in her pussy. Her body shook and trembled. The male student pulled out and jerked off across her body. Once again, Jennifer's body was glazed in cum. With each spurt, the mouths of the students performed a clean up. When cum hit her nipples, Jennifer was left breathless when the students lapped it up. Her big nipples had always been sensitive and she loved having them sucked.

Hands and tongues freely roamed Professor Mclaren's body. It was pure bliss as she laid there helplessly on the grass. Amrita kissed her lips and cheeks.

"You look happy," Amrita noted.

"I feel like a new woman."

"You see, class," Amrita said to everyone. "This is exactly how we'll conduct our semester. Everything will be hands on and functional. Now find a partner and continue exploring."

In that very moment, Jennifer realized that she had more than just a teaching-assistant. She had a partner. A co-leader. Someone who could help her evolve her thinking for a new generation.

Professor Mclaren stood up on wobbly legs. Naked, she looked around the campus to ensure their privacy. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw groups of students looking from afar. She was being seen in all her naked glory and she refused to be embarrassed about it.

***

Whether or not this was a good idea was still up for debate. Six weeks into that course, it still felt highly experimental.

To the rest of the school, she was still the esteemed Professor Mclaren. In her other classes, she remained properly dressed and did normal lectures in the classroom.

For the outdoor class, she was naked along with the rest of the group as they explored the ins and outs of the reproductive system in nature. Attendance was perfect and student participation was uncanny.

Often times they'd use her pussy as a model, other times, like today, they used her mouth. Jennifer led the class in a taste test, as taught to her by the ever helpful Amrita. Students would place a sample of their orgasmic release onto a microscope slide and they'd share it.

Jennifer was hesitant at first, but the boldness of her students only encouraged her. She gave each of the samples a taste with her tongue and shared her thoughts while other students did the same.

Sometimes she'd get the sample right from the source, taking the tips of each penis into her mouth after they'd ejaculate onto a slide. She sucked and slurped around the head for the most amount of freshness possible, which was always important for research. The same thing was done with her female students.

Licking her lips and swallowing, Professor Mclaren wondered if it was time to share these findings with her fellow academics.

The End

Much thanks for feedback and advice from LadyKaren50. Additional efforts by SueDanym. Follow their work!

Support your local restaurants, bookstores, and other businesses.

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated.

12