Naked Saints at Varanasi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crept out of the tent and rushed to hotel. Then parents knocked on the door. In moments I opened it, smiling at them. Instantly I could again see that big bare ass twitching and jerking, the tight puckered asshole, the wide spread legs, the glutted, gulping pussy, the gushing semen. I smiled back and embraced mom.

"Where were you, Mom?" I said, still holding the freshly fucked woman.

"You're shaking like a leaf, Mom. What's wrong?", I asked her.

"Oh... nothing, darling. I am fine" she said. "I just went to the ghat."

Mom still hasn't admitted it even to herself, but she liked it. My God, she is human, and she was fucked some 12 times that summer morning, and she could not help but feel something, even

though she would be the last one to admit it. That does not make her a tramp!

She was going to the bathroom; I knew it's a must after fucking and when obviously you have cum. That night she was crying in her sleep. I heard her sob in her sleep. She was shivering occasionally. Perhaps she was dreaming about her assault. But she was able to withstand five men fucking her.

Next morning we all boarded train, in the whole journey I could again see that big bare ass jerking, the wide spread legs, the gulping pussy, the gushing semen.

We reached home, next week I got chance in Engineering Entrance Exam, and father got promotion. I asked my mom "Is it due to blessing of NAGA SADHUs?"

Mom laughed casually, "May be!!"

I felt I am blessed with such a gorgeous mom. She takes care of her family, her household duties; outside in her college she is a high quality professor and if situation is created she can fuck men out at ease as I have observed in Varanasi! I knew my mom better and what a complete woman is!!!

12