Namaste Yoga Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A movement from Charlie brought Emmy back to the present. Now her friend had curled her legs over her head, slowly bringing her toes to rest on the mat next to her ears. Emmy had thought Charlie's original position, with her legs up, looked like a shrimp, or oddly, a snail, but now she looked more like a crab, or spider. Her cleft was split open, her inner lips peeling apart shiny with moisture.

"Join me," Charlie grunted, looking up at Emmy's reflection. "Get warmed up and we'll do partner work."

Emmy looked around, wondering whether to get undressed in the locker room or right in the studio. You didn't even hesitate at stripping naked! Whore! Shrugging and wondering where any of this was leading, she walked to the corner, set down her purse and her jacket. She had her back to the door; it seemed like the natural thing to do when she undressed, but a sound from Charlie made her look up over her shoulder.

She had unfolded and flipped over onto her back, only her shoulders, butt cheeks and ankles were touching the mat. Fish, Emmy remembered, still staring at Charlie's gorgeous skin and wishing she could slide up inside her legs to kiss those swollen lips. Charlie looked over and shook her head, the implication being she wanted to watch Emmy undress.

Blushing, and then giggling at how stupid she was being, being shy in front of her Mistress! She's your mistress. You're nothing but a fuck-toy for her! Remember that! The ferocity of the voice forced her to shut her eyes even as she turned and began unbuttoning her blouse. As horrible as it sounded, even more horrible and humiliating was the pulse of arousal she felt at calling Charlie her Mistress. Removing her blouse and folding it carefully, she set it down next to her purse, turning to expose herself as she unclipped her bra.

She was standing near the front of the room, the door into the studio across the floor and parallel to her. Anyone walking in would see her disrobing. She paused as she was about to bend and place the bra on her blouse, then shook her head again at her stupidity. The studio was closed. Nobody except Yogi Jacob would walk in, and he'd already seen her. She let her breasts fall free, the cool air feeling wonderful after being cooped up all day. She turned back to face Charlie and quickly unzipped her skirt, sliding it and her panties down to the floor. The pad came with them and she looked over to see if Charlie had noticed.

Her Mistress Yes! The dreamy voice woke up. Yes. That feels right. Her Mistress had sat up, her arms curled around bent knees, her feet flat on the floor. Emmy could barely see her pussy in the dark shadow cast by her legs. "Are you on your period?"

Emmy giggled and explained, as she slipped out of her shoes and stockings.

Her eyebrows raised, she told her to bring it to her.

Alarmed but unwilling to protest, she brought her panties with the pad to Charlie, who took it from her and pressed her nose deep into the cotton liner. It was the grossest and sexiest thing Emmy had ever seen, feeling a gush of liquid pour into her opening. It would only be a matter of moments before she leaked onto her inner thighs.

"So fucking good," Charlie said dreamily. "Amazing."

Emmy stood next to her, shy and uncertain.

"C'mon down to the mat. Do a few Cat and Cows to get loosened up."

Emmy dropped to her hands and knees, conscious of her nudity, of her wet thighs and the smell of her musk, and how exposed her breasts were. She should be feeling perfectly comfortable—she'd done this plenty of times with Yogi Jacob, and she wanted nothing more than to be with Charlie again, but she'd never been naked with her in this room, and that seemed to make a difference.

She began inhaling, closing her eyes to feel the breath go deep into her diaphragm, pushing her stomach out and down. Slowly, she exhaled on a count of eight, pushing her diaphragm all the way in against her lungs, forcing all of the air out as her back arched like the cat she wanted to become. Pausing for one count, she began the cycle again, feeling her back muscles loosen as her breath moved throughout her body.

Charlie was standing now, acting the leader. "One more cycle then extend your left hand and right leg back."

As she moved into the new position, she watched as Charlie walked around her, the squelching sound of her pussy making her blush.

"And switch. With your breath. Slowly."

Charlie kept her moving in harmony with her breath for several more cycles, and then she lowered herself to the mat in front of her.

"Okay. On your buns, spread your legs as wide open as you can and push against my feet."

Emmy maneuvered into position, Charlie's light toast complexion a stark contrast to her pale white skin. She pushed against Charlie's feet, feeling pressure from her Mistress as their hands came together.

"Pull me as far forward as you can while you lean back. Remember to tighten your butt muscles to protect your lower back. Only go as far as you feel comfortable. I've been loosening up."

Emmy complied, watching Charlie's face while keeping her Mistress's breasts and open slit in view. They rocked, slowly and evenly, with their breath, forward and back. Charlie leaned so far back she almost touched the floor behind her, but Emmy had to stop, her muscles were too tight to let her fall forward. And reversed, Charlie could have leaned all the way into the space between Emmy's legs, but Emmy couldn't go far enough back. Still, the image of Charlie curling all the way down, pressing her lips against Emmy's split open pussy, or mirror-like, Emmy falling forward to rest her face against Charlie's split open cleft caused her to spill more fluid out of her.

"Incedible," Charlie inhaled deeply on her forward lean. "I could smell you forever."

Emmy blushed, tiring at leaning back, pulling hard on Charlie's hands to keep from falling backward.

"Bend your knees and lay back," Charlie suggested. "Tell me what you are imagining."

"Oh godddd," Emmy sighed, her abs contracting to keep her from falling, her thighs rising up to relieve the pressure. She closed her eyes as the ceiling rotated into view, Charlie's breath against her open slit. "You...I...I...your hot wet mouth against my open lips. Licking me, sucking my juices. Please? Will you?"

Before she'd finished, she felt Charlie's soft lips pressing against her thicker ones, pushing out a moan just from the contact. Her Mistress's tongue slowly licked between the outer lips, up, up, up, so slowly, until the hot tip lightly danced on her clit. It felt enormous. She could tell it was erect and had shed its hood. Charlie pushed the flaps of skin away and pressed on her hot-button first softly, then hard, then soft again. Each time, Emmy moaned, attempting to urge her on, but the words were incoherent.

She felt the bumps on Charlie's tongue slowly and firmly rub against her erection, forcing her to gasp and jerk her hands to her Mistress's head. "OOOHHHH GODDDDDD!!!!" It was too intense. She bucked up, her thighs going higher, her ankles and feet sliding along Charlie's naked sides. And then her Mistress pulled away and down, letting her tongue explore Emmy's lips, first outside the thick swollen pair, and then, snake-like, stroking the inner leaves first apart, then together. It was driving Emmy mad, her fingers curling in Charlie's hair.

Emmy could hear Charlie talking, but couldn't make out the words, her breath cool against her open slit. "What?"

Charlie raised her head. "Tell me. What do you need?"

Emmy looked down and begged with her eyes not to make her say things, but she knew it wouldn't matter. She squeezed her eyes shut and felt the switch flip. "I need you to fuck me with your tongue, Mist...Charlie. Please, fuck me deep. Make me cum, please!"

A noise from the hall made them both freeze, Charlie's smiling face coated with Emmy's juices.

"Oh," Yogi Jacob cleared his throat. "I didn't realize I was interrupting something."

12