Name That Dick

Story Info
What game is much more fun than basketball?
2.1k words
4.16
122.1k
31
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

The sex stories on the site brought back a vivid memory of mine from about five years ago.

My name is Scott. I played college basketball at a Division III (small, non-scholarship) school. After basketball season my senior year the assistant coach - Coach K - was leaving coaching to work in his father-in-law's insurance business. After he was all ready to move he approached me and the three other seniors on the team with a strange proposition.

Coach K had an obsession. He wanted to see another guy fuck his wife. I thought this was really bizarre at the time, but subsequently found out it wasn't quite as unusual as I would have thought. Nevertheless I wasn't judgmental then or now -- I just "rolled" with it!

Coach K's wife, Jill, was childless. She was about 35, dressed like a slut, and probably was one. But she had a cute face, a huge rack for someone her size (about 5'4", 115 lbs.), and a really, really nice ass. Her legs were too skinny for my taste, and I didn't like her hair or makeup, but she was definitely someone I would love to try out in a one night stand.

I don't know the details of how Coach K and his wife came up with The Plan -- I suspect she wanted him to leave coaching to make more money, he wanted to watch her getting fucked, and she wanted to have a say in who fucked her -- but they did. However it didn't surprise me that The Plan had some type of game since Coach K always was devising competitions, whether it be shooting free throws, wind sprints in practice, or, apparently, fucking his wife.

As Coach K explained it to the four of us we would go to an out of town hotel, Jill would be blindfolded, she would feel all four of our dicks and ball sacks limp and then hard, and then guess which dick belonged to which guy. She would then choose one guy from among those that she properly identified to fuck her.

As startled as we were since all four of us were horny 21 year olds who didn't get as much ass in college as we would have liked, combined with peer pressure, we eagerly agreed.

At the appointed day, place, and time, the four of us walked into Jill and Coach K's hotel room suite. Jill knew the four of us well since she attended every game and greeted us with a cleavage-flashing hug after each victory. She had on a long robe so you couldn't see any of her body. She had no makeup and her face looked cuter without it.

Coach K blindfolded her then we all moved to different positions and dropped our pants. She came by and fondled each of us, being sure to trace the full extent of our dicks and balls. Though limp when she started as she fondled each guy he started to harden, but we were told to restrain ourselves to the extent possible.

Then, while still blindfolded, Jill removed her long robe to reveal her naked body. Like soldiers at a flag raising all four dicks instantly saluted. Her tit to waist ratio was greater than any I'd ever seen outside of a porn site, with large nipples and just the right amount of sag to demonstrate that they were natural.

Her cunt was unreal. She had irregular pussy lips sticking out all over her shaved bulge and combined with her skinny legs they defined a perfect love triangle at her crotch. She spun around a few times to display her awesome ass, which looked even more round nude than it did when she was clothed, with a very large and highly visible rose. I forgot all about her ugly hair.

The first guy, Bill, she came up to couldn't contain himself as she was caressing his stiff, and started saying stuff like "holy shit", "what a bod", etc.. Since she recognized his voice, he was disqualified.

The other three of us had distinctly different dicks even though we were all between about 6'4"-6'6" and 200-220 lbs. My dick was/is a little over 6 inches, but at least an inch in circumference larger than the other two. Tom's was about 8 inches and bent very slightly to the left. Jim's was about 9 inches, but the thinnest of the three. After seeing what happened to Bill we were completely silent, although her caressing made that really difficult because she moved her fingers like a pro.

After her virtuoso fondling Coach K asked her to guess who was who. She guessed "Scott, then Tom, then Jim." She got us all right. Now she had to choose; I was both thrilled and scared.

Jill took off her blindfold, walked up to me with a wicked smile on her face and said "you'll do."

Coach K then unceremoniously asked Bill, Jim and Tom to leave. They walked out of the room dejected and looking like they had flag poles inside their pants.

After the departure of the forlorn, Jill asked me if I needed help undressing. While I of course didn't I gladly accepted. As she undressed me I asked if there were any ground rules. Her response was simple: "Fuck me harder, better, and longer than you have ever fucked before, and put cum in my pussy as many times as you can in two hours."

I knew Coach K was still in the room but he made himself invisible to me and I completely forgot about him once I started getting it on. I was right that Jill was a total slut. She did things with her hands, lips, tongue, legs, and cunt that I didn't believe possible, and that I certainly had never experienced before. She knew just how much to tease and exactly what she needed to get herself off.

After gently nuzzling my balls and cock with her hands, cheeks, and mouth, she started rubbing those skinny thighs on them. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any more, she pushed me to my knees and moved her cunt into my face.

Her irregular pussy lips had so many folds it seemed that stretched out they would be a mile long. I ravenously licked and slurped as she moaned and chanted "fuck yeah." Every fold I unfurled brought fresh juice and heat. Though not real sexually experienced, I knew enough to move up to her clit, and once I got there I mercilessly fingered, tongued, and sucked it until she was screaming. The hand not doing the fingering was assailing her tits. After she orgasmed, once, then twice, then three times in rapid succession -- I never stopped my assault -- she quickly recovered.

She then instructed that I lay on my back. As I did, she brought her pussy lips into contact with my dick, and stroked the entire shaft with them starting at the base and moving to the tip. The top horizontal half of the shaft would disappear, then reappear, as she stroked. I never had seen or heard of this before, let alone experienced it. It was the best feeling, aside from a true climax, that I had ever experienced. After four or five magical minutes, while I was groaning like a poked pig, she said some words that were music to my ears. "Do me doggy!"

I picked her up like a doll, smash-mouth kissed her for a few seconds while holding her off the ground, then placed her on her hands and knees on the bed. While my instinct was to jam my dick into her all the way and then start ferociously pounding I thought we would both get maximum pleasure with a different approach, and was really smug because I resisted my primal instinct.

I don't know where my sexual creativity was coming from but I was on a roll. I grabbed my shaft and ran my tip up and down her pussy lips slowly, then quickly. Then I unfurled parts of the lips with my fingers and held them apart while stroking them with my dick head. Her reaction to this was as rapturous as mine was when she was pussy lip-stroking my cock. I vowed to continue until she begged me to penetrate her completely.

After about three or four minutes she started quivering and droned "fuck me, fuck me, please, please, fuck me, fuck me..." I resisted another couple of minutes until she was frantic and then slowly buried my bone.

Her pussy was unbelievably snug. Each slight penetration was difficult but evoked a rewarding differently pitched yelp from Jill. When I was finally completely ensconced I started grinding in a circular motion, then grinding while reciprocating, all the while with one hand clamped on a melon-like tit and the thumb of my other hand working her asshole while the other fingers massaged an ass cheek.

This was the best I had ever performed and my pride in doing so distracted me enough that I was able to hold off until she climaxed. Once she did I energetically pounded her and quickly came, exploding in her with more force than I ever had before. When I exploded she went almost completely limp, whimpering softly.

I stayed in her, lying on her back and fondling her nipples, until she slowly returned to full awareness. I then extracted my member, and lie down face-to-face with her. Cum was oozing out of her kitty onto her thighs in sufficient volume to almost completely cover the skinny appendages. Neither of us said anything. We just smiled with self-satisfaction.

I was normally not one to rapidly recover but when after a few smiling minutes she turned me on my back, sucked my cock, and then started pussy lip-stroking it, I again snapped to attention.

She started riding me like a rodeo champion. As I undulated my pelvis she was grabbing my nipples and bouncing up and down to the rhythm of my movements. Then she started going so fast I couldn't keep up and I just laid there while she banged me like I was a $3 whore. Soon she was climaxing again and I was blasting her tight cunt with another load. It was almost as orgasmic as the first explosion, and just as satisfying in view of my unprecedented rapid recovery.

She then laid on top of me with my cock still in her. I started to wimp out by falling asleep. But then my competitive juices started flowing. I wasn't going to let some 115 pound slut outlast me so instead of falling asleep I rallied.

I picked the groggy slut up and rose to my feet. With her head near the ground and her face pointing away from me I lifted her crotch so that it was about even with my dick with her calves on my shoulders and her feet in back of my head. After moving her up and down with my dick rubbing her ass crack, I got another hard on and then plunged my cock into her still oozing cunt. As she shrieked I started moving my pelvis back and forth. I could tell that in this position I was pressing on parts of her vagina never pinpointed before. By the time I pumped my third and final load into her she had climaxed two more times and was doing nothing but moaning.

I dropped down on the bed, on my back, and extradited my dick from her pussy. I then lifted her up, and turned her body and head around so that her face was next to mine. Her expression indicated that she was exhilarated, dazed, and spent. After no more than 30 seconds I was sure she had either passed out or fallen asleep. Only then did I sleep myself, content that I had outlasted the 5'4" slut wife.

I was awakened by a broadly smiling Coach K shaking me and telling me they were leaving and to turn in the key card when I was ready to go. Then the now fully clothed wife came up to me, kissed me, and whispered in my ear "If you played basketball like that you would have been a Division I All American," the best accolade I ever received in my life. My heart leapt with pride and joy when I saw her walking out of the room bowlegged.

If I ever see that slut again, I'll rip her clothes off and fuck her on the spot until she's bowlegged again. A week doesn't go by that I don't think about her skinny legs, craggy cunt, big tits, snug vagina, and especially her pussy lips dragging along my cock. I never had a better experience before or since.

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers