Namibian Heat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taiwo suddenly started to pound into Debbie very aggressively. I knew he was going to cum now. I had seen it three times. He started grunting loudly as he vigorously slammed his cock into Debbie, holding her in place with his hands on her hips.

"Uhhhh! Eric, I can feel him! I can feel him pumping it into me!" Debbie cried out loud. "So... Uh! So much!"

Taiwo wasn't stopping. I knew his potent spunk was still continuing to shoot inside my wife's sister. It was too much for me. I gasped and jerked uncontrolledly as wild spurts of cum began shooting out of my cock. While most of my cum landed on the floor, I saw some spurts landing on Debbie's ass cheek and Eric's face.

When Taiwo had come down from his orgasm, he slowly pulled out of Debbie. As she still kept her position, thick threads of cum came oozing out of her pussy. She was looking down her body and watched in amazement as the cum started dripping down, landing on her husband's face, covering his mouth and nose.

"Ah, a warrior's seed." Tency said with a grin on her face. "Consider yourself lucky, Eric. I know many wives who would do anything to come into contact with it."

Eric didn't show any reaction, and when Debbie had finally gotten up, she quickly helped her husband on his feet and untied him. He was now standing there with his erection still pointing out of his pants and Taiwo's and my cum on his face.

"We should go to bed," was all he said, and without a further word he took his naked wife by the hand and led her to their bedroom, not looking back once.

I sensed that any word would be redundant at that moment, and so we all wished each other good night and made our ways to the two guest rooms.

"It appears that one of these rooms is going to be redesigned into a nursery soon," I whispered, lying in the bed next to my wife.

"Yeah, I think so too. I wonder who's going to win the race," Ashley giggled as we could hear the moans of Debbie and Eric having sex.

12