Nancy's Fall from Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt rose to his feet and pulled his jeans down his legs. His cock sprang free, and he wished she could see it. It was as long as Craig's, but much thicker. Oh, well. She'd feel it, soon enough! Stepping out of the jeans and putting his hands on Nancy's thighs for balance, he leaned forward, and let the head of his dick slide through the thick blonde bush of her pussy. Man, that felt good! The hairs tickled his sensitive cock head, making it throb with need. He didn't like Craig's ass in his face, though. Pulling Nancy's legs toward him, he settled to his knees again. Just a slight adjustment in angle, and...

Nancy gasped as Matt's cock split her folds. She felt him enter her, sliding deeper and deeper inside her, opening her up with his unbelievable thickness. When he was fully engulfed, he began to stroke back and forth. Now she was being truly fucked! With Craig's cock in her throat, and Matt's big tool deep inside her, she began to build toward another orgasm. The sounds of both young men, grunting as they fucked her harder and harder, sent Nancy over the edge in a matter of minutes.

Yanking her head to one side, she screamed aloud, "Oh, God...Yeah!" Matt fucked her savagely now, his need to release building, as her gushing pussy gripped him. He began to shout.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah! Oh, god! Yeah! Fuck!" he chanted, as his hips pistoned against her. Nancy's body collapsed into the sofa cushions as Matt pounded into her, his strong body using her mercilessly. His stamina was only overcome by his desire to feel his steaming load flood her pussy. Craig could only wait and watch, as Nancy whipped her head from side to side and howled.

"That's it, buddy!" he exhorted his friend. "Tear it up, man! Fuck that pussy!"

Finally, Matt climaxed. His movements slowed as his cock spurted its first load of spunk into her sopping canal, and he roared his pleasure.

"Ahhhhh, GOD!" he yelled, gripping Nancy's thighs with his hands as he pumped load after load of his ropy cum between her exhausted legs, timing his thrusts to the rhythm of his contracting scrotum. "Jeez, yeah!"

Nancy's voice was a ragged croak now, as she mewled submissively. She felt the heat of Matt's still-plunging cock inside her, and smelled the funk of his pleasure. She should have been appalled, and angry, but her body betrayed her. She wanted more. She sighed the words aloud.

"Fuck me..." she whimpered. "Oh, god...more?"

Craig was only too happy to comply. Climbing down from the sofa, he ordered his friend to move aside. Matt reluctantly pulled his cock from the exhausted mom, leaving her gaping pussy empty. He watched his trail of cum drip slowly from her hairy hole, the cunt lips red and abused-looking.

"Sweet!" he said, and rolled aside.

Craig wasted no time, grasping Nancy's hands and pulling. She knew what he wanted, and got to her feet, allowing him to turn her around with a simple push of his hands on her hips. He then pushed her shoulders forward, until her hands were splayed out against the cushions. She spread her legs widely and waited, her hair obscuring her face.

"That's it," he snarled. "Stick that ass up in the air, where I can get at that pussy!" She arched her back. He swatted Nancy's flank, leaving a dull pink outline of his hand against the smooth white skin. She gasped, but found the pain tolerable; even pleasurable.

Craig positioned himself between her outspread legs, using his feet to widen her stance even further. One hand went to her slim waist. He took his cock in the other, and, wiping it up and down the furrow of Nancy's sensitive slit, smeared Matt's juices over the head of his cunt.

"Thanks for warming her up, boy!" he laughed, nestling the head of his cock just inside the stretched cunt lips. He suddenly plunged forward, driving Nancy's shins against the sofa. The unexpected invasion drew a grunt from the mother, but her cunt reacted instantly, grasping at the boy's hard cock as he bottomed out against her. He slowly withdrew, then slammed forward again, this time holding her waist in both hands. Nancy gasped again.

Again, and then again, each time harder than the last. He punctuated every other thrust with vicious slaps to either flank, and within a few minutes both of Nancy's cheeks were fiery red. Craig seemed to take pleasure in abusing her body, looking at Matt with a smug expression as he plunged recklessly in and out.

"God damn, son!" he whooped. "This is the tightest pussy I've had in a long time!" His hands then went to Nancy's breasts, and he squeezed them as he leaned over her, forcing himself as deeply as he could inside her. He whispered in her ear.

"I love how you feel, wrapped around my meat." He flexed his cock, eliciting a soft whimper from her. "Feel that?" he cooed, and she groaned her pleasure. He began to move his hips slightly. Tiny strokes kept him buried inside her, and she began to respond, moving with him. His fingers kneaded her sensitive nipples, and she sighed as the waves of pleasure began to roll over her again.

"Oooooh, yeah," she panted, moving more briskly against him now. "Oh, god."

His angle behind her kept the base of Craig's shaft against Nancy's clit as she moved, and it felt so good! Her motions accelerated, and soon she was panting roughly as she ground herself against him. Little flashes kept going off in her core, but she knew the biggest one wasn't far off, and she pursued it hungrily, needing to cum once again, hard.

As Matt watched Billy's gorgeous mother being fucked from behind, his hand went to his dick. It was rapidly hardening, once again. Damn! Mrs. Pace had always seemed attractive to him, but she had never seemed so overtly sexual as she was now. Her glistening flanks moved rhythmically against Craig's stocky thighs, and her head lolled back and forth as she pleasured herself against him. Her long blonde hair fell in waves as she moved. Her arms and shoulders were lean and muscular as they strained to support her upper body on the sofa. Her breasts were more than Craig could hold in his hands, and they swayed provocatively as his hands went to her waist again.

Mostly, though, it was her voice that excited him. It had deepened as her lust escalated, and she had begun to chant rhythmically.

"Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh, yeah. Yeah, god. Oh. Oh, god! OH! OH!! ...OH, GOD!!!"

Now it rose to a hysterical pitch, and Matt knew she was cumming. His hand gripped his cock, pumping it as he imagined the sensations that spasming pussy was imparting to Craig's member. His hips flexed, his belly tightening, as he strained to cum with her.

Craig, meanwhile, was getting closer, too. The blonde's pussy was literally milking his cock, clutching and grasping it as she began to climax. As he heard her gasp and felt her release her warm fluid around him, he began to pump vigorously in and out of the boiling cunt, his hands pulling her hips back onto him.

"Oh, GOD!" he suddenly yelled, and felt the unstoppable flow of jism release from his balls. It raced up through him, and he pumped wildly as he filled Nancy's pocket with his seed, riding her down onto the sofa cushion.

Nancy clutched wildly at the cushions for support as she orgasmed, her voice a raw scream. The boy's body forced her onto her knees, and still he hammered in and out of her. Her body was one big electric circuit, pulsing with an inner current, her limbs going numb from the pleasure. All she could feel was the excruciating pleasure in her loins, almost too overwhelming to stand.

Matt jacked himself off frantically, his eyes glued to Nancy's face. Her lust was etched in the tendons of her cheeks as she mouthed a silent scream, and she brought him with her. His balls began to send their load skyward, and one long milky arc looped its way to her flank. The rest fell short, splattering themselves on the floor, and eventually across his pistoning fist. All three breathed the same long sigh.

Craig was the first to speak. "Oh, god!" he exclaimed, pushing himself up with a hand on the small of Nancy's back. She barely moved. Craig settled himself on his knees, reluctantly leaving the sticky apex of the woman's thighs. His cock was still twitching, craving more of the pleasure she afforded, but it would be awhile, he knew. He was rapidly softening, his cock hanging exhaustedly against his empty sac. He looked over at Matt.

"Jesus Christ, man" he chided. "You almost hit me with that stuff. Pervert!"

Matt smiled a dreamy smile. "Yeah, well..." he began. "What can I say?" He suddenly came alert, realizing that their friend could return at any time.

"Hey, man. We've gotta clear this place, you know?" He began to search the floor for his clothes, as Craig smeared the residue from his cock onto Nancy's inner thigh. He sighed.

"I guess," he said, suddenly rising. "Where's my stuff?" Matt was pulling his underwear and jeans on, and motioned with his head.

"End of the sofa. Remember?"

Craig didn't, but soon located them, along with Nancy's discarded jeans. He dropped them on her back. As he dressed, he looked over at her. She was moving her head around, but seemed unable to get up. God, she looked sexy, he thought. Her legs were splayed, one on the couch, her other knee on the floor. Her left breast was visible under her arm, hanging off the couch. Her hair was in complete disarray. He leaned over her.

"Mrs. Pace?" he said. "Uh, you might want to get dressed. Billy could come home any minute, you know."

Nancy groaned. "I know," she said in a broken voice. As she raised herself off the couch, she glanced at the two boys, who had almost finished dressing. They looked at her, one after the other, as they pulled their socks and shoes on.

"That's it, you know," she said. "The one time, and that's it. I want the tape."

Matt walked over and pulled it from the machine. He looked at Craig, who shrugged his shoulders, then handed it to Nancy. She had settled on the edge of the sofa as she sorted out her jeans, and put it behind her on the couch.

The boys watched her re-dress, enjoying the last views of her plundered body. "That Mrs. Pace is one hot-looking bitch!" Matt thought to himself, as she raked her hair back from her perspiring face. She stood, then, and let them know with a look that their time was over.

"Let's bug," he said to Craig, who was watching her intently, and seemed reluctant to leave. He turned toward the door, and Nancy herded Craig along behind him. At the door, he paused with his hand on the doorknob, and turned to her.

"Thanks," he said, sheepishly. It sounded corny, and hollow.

Nancy fixed him with a look. "I didn't exactly have a choice, now, did I?" Her voice softened just a bit as she said, "I didn't...hate it. You know?" Before either boy could speak, she told them, "Now, go. And I don't want to see you over here again."

She began to shut the door as Craig stepped through the opening. His foot went out, stopping her, and Craig leaned back inside and impulsively kissed her cheek. As she forced him out the door, she heard his voice as he laughed.

"See you next week, Mrs. Pace!" he called.

12