Nancy's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"I knew I could seduce you when you reacted to my bikini last year," Nancy giggled. "I just had to wait until you couldn't resist me."

"That itsy-bitsy thing could tempt a priest," I told Nancy, who was running her slender fingers through my hair.

"You're not a priest Adam, for one thing, we're not Catholic," she teased. "Oh God, I'm finally going to get to see and taste and fuck your cock! Don't make me wait too much longer!" Nancy gasped as she helped me get out of my clothes.

"You and Rosie, is this new?" I asked, making conversation to help me focus. Nancy shook her head.

"About six months, give or take," she commented. "Don't cause her any trouble Adam, I came on to her. You know, she really wants to fuck you," Nancy giggled again. "Go for it - I'm not the jealous type!'

"No, you're thenaughty sister slut type," I said as Nancy removed my shirt. "What am I supposed to do with someone like you?"

"Fuck me, of course," Nancy purred seductively. "Isn't that what a handsome brother would do to a sister slut?

"God, you're incorrigible," I grinned. "Didn't Rosie give you enough?"

"Rosie isn't you," Nancy commented. "Besides, I never get enough. I'm, like, some kind of nympho chick!" She threw herself at me and howled with laughter as she got my pants and briefs down. "Oh fuck, what a cock! I want it, let me suck you off!" I've got a nice-sized package and wasn't sure if she could handle it. Nancy chose to disagree. She inhaled my shaft and gave me a world-class blowjob. She licked, slurped, sucked, fondled and took all of me as deep as some of the other women I've been with. She really gobbled my dick and her eyes were even more animated as she sucked me off. Looking at my sister's lovely face and eyes, I couldn't hold out too long. She made me cum and licked every drop away, swallowing it all.

"Oh, YUM!" She grinned with a gentle sigh. "I could get addicted to that stuff. Want to return the favor?" She said, spreading her legs in invitation. Her pussy was a bare and plump invitation and I went after it without hesitation. Once we had started having sex, it all seemed to make perfect sense. We should have been lovers months ago and only the fact Nancy hadn't turned 18 had stopped me. Now she was almost 19, already sexually active and a hot, sexy little nympho. There was no turning back, not that either of us wanted to turn back. I devoured her sweet little morsel until her face contorted with orgasm. She pounded her fists on the bed and cried out "Oh!Oh!OOOOHHH!" as I made her climax.

"If I wasn't so ready for you to fuck me, I'd go for more of that," she panted. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

I shook my head which made her pout a little until the "big reveal". "No, YOU are going to fuck ME, little lady!" I laughed as I pulled her on top of me. I assumed she had been reading some of Shelby's sex novels, because she told me that Cowgirl was the way she had hoped we would first have sex. Nancy slithered herself down on top of me and despite each little yelp and groan, there was no hymen to break. Nancy would never lie to me, so I knew I was her first man. Either she had broken it herself or perhaps, a girlfriend and a sex toy had done the deed. Either way, Nancy began to fuck herself against me, snuggling in close as her ass bounced on my rod. She seemed to have natural instincts for fucking, moving her hips just so and anointing my face and chest with sweet, wet kisses. She got a nice pace going, not too fast or too slow. Her tight little cunt clenched my cock like it belonged there and as I shared my first fuck with her, I knew it was but the first of many. Nancy was like a drug, a sex drug. I was addicted to her and I would fight anyone who tried to stop us from being lovers. In my years of law-enforcement, I have learned there are some laws that are worth more effort to enforce than others. Why should anyone care what two consentingadults - I stress that word - do in their own home? I had never made improper advances on my kid sister and she had waited until she was old enough to seduce me. I was so glad that she did. This was the best sex I'd ever had and if this was only her first time with me, how much better would it get?

I was to learn the answer to that, over time. When I felt her pussy contract, I let myself go. I was worried about condoms, but Nancy informed me that Shelby helped get her on birth control. "Mom might have freaked out or asked who it was for," she said as we cuddled. "I might have blurted out the truth in a moment of weakness," she teased.

We spent several hours having sex, including a nice lingering session in my sunken bathtub. Nancy looked so desirable, some of her body strategically hidden by the bubbles. This time, she took my cock in reverse-cowgirl position. Then we got dressed - well, robes - and she fixed us a meal. We went to bed that night - to sleep only, we were both wiped - and slept soundly. The next morning, Nancy woke me up with another amazing blowjob. I fucked her facing the terrace and the morning sunrise. Nancy hasn't slept in her own room since that first night.

I thought that might change when Shelby came to stay over last week. She and her latest were splitsville and Nancy thought our sister could use some family face time. Shelby was barely in the door and hadn't even removed her long raincoat. She had just sat down when she noticed how close Nancy was sitting to me on the couch. "It's about time!" She blurted out. "How is he?"

Nancy chuckled and sighed. "Amazing," she said to Shelby with a beaming face. Shelby looked over at me.

"And ...?"

"It's amazing, just like she said," I finally relented and admitted to being a co-conspirator in our incestuous love.

"I have just two words for both of you," Shelby said as she got up from her chair. She threw her coat away to reveal a sexy white negligee. "I'mnext!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12