Nancy's Sexual Odyssey Pt. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were drying off Angie asked me if I wanted to go to San Francisco with her. After telling her yes I helped her pack and she threw in some of her clothes for me to borrow. We left the men at home and took off in her car.

Part 5

Nancy discovers that giving pleasure to girls is just as much fun as boys

We followed the ocean north through beautiful central California. Everything looked like a post card and I felt like my head was on a swivel as I tried to take all the scenery in at one time. Angie lit up what she called a joint and I was soon to get my first taste of Marijuana. By the time, we smoked the joint we were both laughing so hard and I was having the time of my life. When Angie said she was hungry, I realized I was starving. She pulled into a restaurant outside of San Louis Obispo where Angie ordered me a chicken fried steak. When the waitress brought it I couldn't believe the size, I mean it was bigger than the plate they served it on and only when I picked it up with my fork did I see there was mashed potatoes and vegetables under it. We both stuffed our selves but didn't even eat half our lunch.

When we got back on the highway, I began to feel horny and when Angie put her hand between my legs, she made me cum and I made her hand all juicy. She put her wet fingers into her mouth to clean and then told me I tasted real good. I thought it only fair if I returned the favor so I put my hand down Angie's pants and began pinching her nub. It felt so sexy to have her humping my hand so hard and when she came, I thought she might run us off the road.

We reached a place called Big Sur late in the afternoon and Angie drove us to a beach she knew. We had to park along the road and hike out to the ocean. As we walked through this glade, it looked like a fairy forest with ferns alongside tall evergreen trees. We followed a small creek, then we went under the highway, and there was the ocean in front of us. Our little creek we had followed now ended into a waterfall cascading into the blue Pacific. Angie led the way down a concealed trail leading to the deserted beach.

We took off our clothes and ran naked across the hot sand into the cold ocean. Although the water was freezing it felt so good against my naked body, I just wanted to stay that way forever. We stood just outside of the crashing waves letting the swells pass. Angie came to me and we began to kiss and fondle each other. She lay in the water and floated on her back and as she let her legs spread, I walked between them. I rested her thighs on my shoulders then reaching with my fingers, I spread her flaps. Once her nub was exposed, I leaned forward and put it in my mouth. Holding it gently with my teeth and began licking it. When she came, she forgot to float and sunk in the water until I grabbed her and hauled her up.

We lay down in the hot sand to dry next to each other and soon Angie had her mouth on mine and our tongues entwined. I told Angie that was the first time I had ever had my mouth on a girl's pussy and when she asked me how I liked it, I told her it was salty. She laughed at me and told me, it was the ocean that was salty and to show me she sat up and straddled my face. I liked this and as I looked into her eyes, I stuck my tongue deep inside her cunt and then up to her nub. She began to rock back and forth on my face and soon I had her sweet juices all over me.

Finally sated she crawled off my face and lay down next to me in the hot sun. She got a joint out of her purse and as we smoked it I told her how much I like making love to a girl. We got so high we had a heck of a time climbing back up the trail to her car. We drove back to the Nepenthe restaurant along the high way. Angie told me this was an old hippy hangout during the sixties, and when I said 'groovy', she laughed and said 'exactly'. After our early dinner on the patio overlooking the ocean, we watched the sunset. I happen to look down to the water just in time to watch two otters floating on their backs. Angie told me they laid rocks on their stomachs and broke shellfish over them as they floated. I told Angie that this was the best day of my life but she just said the best was yet to come.

We hoped into Angie's car and drove into Monterey to spend the night in a lodge made of redwood. The first thing we did was to make love in a real bed, with me on my back and Angie with her pussy in my face and her face in my pussy. I could understand why she called this a sixty-nine but I found it hard for me to do. Just as soon as I would start to concentrate on Angie's nub, she would do something to mine and the only thing I could do would be to enjoy it. After I came about a million times, I begged her just to turn around and sit on my face.

The next day we headed inland and north through farm country for the last leg of our trip. I was so bored with the scenery I started playing with myself. Next, I started teasing Angie by rubbing my pussy soaked finger under her nose. When a passing trucker saw me with my little skirt pulled up and my pussy exposed he honked his horn. Ange stayed right next to the truck and then started fingering me as he watched. This got both of us so hot that when he pulled into a rest stop we followed him. When he opened his door, we both got into the sleeper. Angie showed me how to put a rubber on a man with her mouth and without using her hands. While she sat on his cock, I sat on his bearded face. It kinda tickled but it felt good too and I was the first to cum but he was just after me. After saying good-by, we got back in the car and we were in San Francisco by dinnertime.

Part 6

As our heroin enjoys the city, she learns of love between brother and sister.

We checked into a little boutique hotel in the Castro district. Angie said her brother worked near there and she wanted me to meet him. After settling in and a quick romp in the large soft bed that took up almost the entire room, we went down to see the town. I quickly learned the Castro area is very gay friendly and I found it so erotic to see so many same sex couples walking hand in hand, even openly kissing on the streets. Angie and I weren't really a couple, but it was fun to pretend and we held hands and I kissed her at every stop light. We went into a club and Angie pointed to a boy dancing on the stage. He was strutting his stuff to some loud music and all the patrons were cheering loudly for him, some were throwing money on the stage. Angie told me the dancer was her brother Richard and after she told me, I could see the resemblance. When he ripped his pants off, I gasped at the size of his cock,

"Angie I can't believe how big his cock is."

"Oh I know it makes my clit tingle every time I look at it and when you and I fuck him tonight you won't believe how well he knows how to use it."

Richard looked down and saw his sister; he motioned for her to come to the stage. He grabbed her hand to pull her on stage and she took mine as we both climbed up to him. We began to gyrate together and it quickly became more of a sex act than a dance. Angie held his cock to me as I got on my knees, then she began to tap it on my lips. I held my tongue out to lick it every time she bounced on my lips. I got so excited I couldn't stand and just took it away from her and shoved it down my throat. I tried to swallow the whole thing but I just couldn't take it all. I was concentrating so much on him I didn't notice Angie crawling between her brother's legs and putting her face into my exposed pussy. I glanced up to see the crown going wild and it looked like it was raining money on the stage. With the crowd cheering us on I began to cum in Angie's face, and when I felt Richard balls tighten their warning of his cumming I pulled his monster cock out of my mouth and let him shoot his load all over my face. Angie stood up my juices still glistening on her face. She bent over and licked all of her brother's spunk off me and then turned and passed it to a patron sitting at the bar with a big French kiss.

I had never been so excited and was so proud of our performance but Richard's boss didn't agree, in fact he fired Richard on the spot. I guess the man was worried about losing his license or something. We went to Richard's dressing room to get his things and Angie introduced us. I told him I was sorry for getting him fired and that I just got too excited. He said it was all right and we had made over a thousand dollars for our dance alone. All I could think about was his cock and I whispered in Angie's ear if we could take him back to our hotel and fuck him. This made her laugh but she thought the idea was a good one.

Once in our little room Angie choreographed our sex act. We all got naked, then Ange lay on the bed and then I sat on her face and then put my face in her puss. Her brother came up behind me and put his beautiful cock deep inside me. He began a slow rocking movement with his sister licking my nub in time with him. Once again here I was in a sixty-nine position but could not concentrate on Angie's pussy. I don't know how many orgasm's I had I just kept cumming and then when Richard came I came again with him. Only then could I pay attention to poor Angie's neglected twat first sucking her clit and then biting it hard. When she came, she slammed my head between her thighs and screamed.

Exhausted we slept in a tangle only to awake to more sex this time Angie got to enjoy her brother's cock while I watched close up underneath. The bathroom was so small we had to take turns showering. When it was Rich's turn, I told Angie I couldn't get her brother out of my mind and that I thought I might be falling in love with his cock. She just smiled and then told me she had loved his cock since she was a teenager. I told her I was jealous of her childhood. Over breakfast, Rich said he would take around the town and show us the sights but first he had to hook up with his boyfriend because he wanted something hard to suck and something good to smoke. It turned out that Rich's boyfriend was a big pot dealer down in the market district. He was so happy to see Rich he left us alone with his stash while they went to the bedroom to fuck. I wanted to go in and watch but Angie said I should leave them to their privacy.

I was getting bored just sitting there so I started practicing on my joint rolling. Angie had just taught me how and mine looked pretty sloppy. So while the boys fucked I rolled joints and Angie smoked them. By the time the boys finished Angie and I were wrecked. I don't remember Richard's boyfriend's name but I remember he was pissed at me for rolling up all his stash. Rich told him we would go up north and score him some more pot just to calm him down.

We three then went out to see the sights of San Francisco. It really is an old dirty city, full of bums and hookers but it is so damn quaint it's still a beautiful place to visit. At the end of the day we ended up on a cable car heading to Fisherman's Wharf where Ange and I teased the boys who painted them self's gold and pretended to be statutes. It's pretty hard to pretend to be a statute when you got two young girls flashing their pusses at you. We ate crab and sour dough bread, which I'd never heard of, and by the way, it is really good. It was late by the time we headed home but Rich said he was going back to his boy friend and that he would hook up with us in the morning. Both Angie and I were tired so we lay down together just holding each other and kissing. I told Angie that I thought Richard loved cock more than he loved pussy and she agreed with me but that he wasn't like that before he had moved here. We made love together and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Part 7

Nancy returns to rural life where she learns it's not where you're at but the people you're with that makes your life happy.

We awoke to Richard pounding on our door. He was going up north to visit a commune he heard about to score some pot. He invited us to go along so we all hoped into Angie's car and took off. Rich said we were heading to Humboldt County where they grow some of the best pot in the world. We headed north on highway one and the scenery was beyond my imagination. I watched the fog climb the cliffs above the ocean and yet the giant Red Woods on the other side of the highway soared far above it all. After what my parents had pushed down my throat about god, I had long ago given up any belief in a supreme being but now seeing the countryside we were driving through I thought that only god could build such a beautiful place. It didn't take long for me to change my mind when we stopped for gas in Arcata. Ange and I went in to use the bathroom and I guess we just got in the habit in San Francisco so we were holding hands. We had to wait inside the gas station for our turn and I began kissing Angie neck as she stood in front of me. The woman came up behind me and grabbed my collar,

"We don't allow no queers in here, you can take that outside."

It sounded just like what someone would say from my hometown and I quickly remembered why I quit believing in god. If god could make a beautiful tree, why would he also make hateful bigots? I turned around and ran outside with the tears running down my cheeks. I got in the car and slammed the door, I told Rich what happened, just then Angie jumped in the car and said we'd better get out of there. I looked to see a group of people coming out of the gas station, Rich stepped on the gas, and we beat it. I hated this town and all the people in, I told them I just wanted to get out of there. Rich pulled into a bagel shop down the street. He said he knew the owners and they were cool, after almost dragging me inside we ordered bagels and coffee. This place was like the other end of the world compared the gas station just down the street. Everyone was so cool and we stayed to eat our bagels, I thanked Rich for showing me the other side of town. He said when all the hippies first moved in, there were quite a few problems but that was years ago and now the area is about fifty-fifty between old farts and cool people.

We left the highway as soon as we got out of town and took a narrow winding road up high in the mountains. The forest grew down right next to the road and it looked like we were the only people for miles. Rich slammed on the brakes then backed up a few feet. He got out of the car and moved what turned out to be a fake bush, which opened up a little trail, just barely one car wide. As we drove up this path, we began to see little cabins most of them tucked under trees. Finally, we came to a small clearing that had a large cabin at the edge. We parked and a man named Tucker came up to us, He hugged Richard and we introduced ourselves. We went inside to find all of the inhabitants just sitting down to their morning joint. We joined them in this feast of homegrown pot and soon we were all high.

Tucker went on to tell me of his commune of Love and Peace. There were twelve inhabitants, eight men, and four women. They all worked together on the farm and the only job strictly for women was having babies. After our break, we went with Tucker to see his new crop and I could tell he was very proud. He asked me what I thought and I told him he was using a fertilizer that had too much nitrogen in it.

"The problem is the nitrogen makes it shoot up at first but it will then outgrow it roots and later it will wilt because the roots aren't strong enough to feed its leaves."

He asked how I knew this and I told him I was raised on a farm and I could tell by looking at the bunching of new growth next to old. He then told me I must be right for they had that very problem on their last crop after using this new fertilizer.

All of this made me the hit of the day with every one coming up to me to shake my hand and tell me how lucky I was to be raised on a farm. I didn't tell anyone how much I hated my childhood. I could see on this farm all the children were loved and cared for. They were taught about life and love and that sex was not dirty but an act of enjoyment.

We spent two more days at Love and Peace and it was just that, for you could see the love on every one's face and the area so peaceful I didn't want to leave. The best parts were the evenings when everyone got together to get stoned and then pair off for sex. There seemed to be no partners or couples just the commune, no role-playing or jealousy just love.

On the day we left, I couldn't get the place out of my mind. Here it was a farm outside a small town and although there certainly were bigots still around, there were plenty of people who just accepted you for what you were. I kept thinking if I'd been raised like the people at Love and Peace I'd never have left home.

I was back in San Francisco when I discovered I was pregnant, I couldn't say I was shocked because I had been fucking night and day since I got to California and mostly without protection. Of course, there was no telling who the father was nor did I care. I was not about to trap some male to help me raise my child even if I knew who the father was. I knew what I wanted for my baby and me. I wouldn't need to raise it alone I could have twelve other people to help. So I moved back to the country, back to Love and Peace and I have never been happier.

12