Nancy's Tale

Story Info
Cheated on wife turns to young brother in law.
4.6k words
4.46
86.5k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers

Author's note: This story was written as a request from a fan.

Yes I do take requests, but not from anonymous feedback. I need to email with you a bit to understand you.

**********

Bobby came to live with us when he turned 18. Bobby is my husband's younger brother. He had been accepted to the local college and instead of staying in a dorm was saving money by staying with us.

I didn't mind. He'd always been a sweet kid. Dennis, my husband and I had been married for 4 years. I am now 28, him 30. We met when I went to work for his family business. I was 23. We married at 24. Bobby worked there also. So I've known Bobby for 5 years. Dennis's mom got pregnant at 18 and had Dennis. She had Bobby at 30. Probably an "oops".

I also hoped having Bobby move in would keep Dennis home more. In the last year we seemed to have been slipping apart. We moved to our town when Dennis' family opened a new branch. Dennis was assigned to manage it. It was a great opportunity. The chance to build a new territory from scratch. He spent more and more time at the office. I knew he was working hard for us so we could start a family. He kept putting off having kids saying he wanted to be financially secure. I thought we were, but Dennis worked more and more.

When we'd met Dennis had pursued me relentlessly. He was always the gentleman and never did anything to harm me, but he approached dating me with the same zeal he put into winning a deal.

He'd often say, "Nancy, I don't know who sent you to work here, but I owe them the world."

I was flattered by the attentions of this handsome man. He had a great job and everyone liked him. Our wedding was perfect.

Almost immediately after the wedding things started to change. Instead of pursuing me, Dennis started to take me for granted. Before, he'd take me out and we'd go to plays and concerts. Now I had to beg him to take me out.

Bobby adored Dennis. He idolized his older brother. When we met he was 13. I could see from the way he looked at me he worshipped me too. He was always following me around and trying to do things for me. It was so sweet and honest I was flattered. He was and is a great kid.

Unfortunately, when Bobby moved in it had the opposite effect on Dennis. He seemed to be gone more.

I would often confide in my sister Janey. She lived about a mile away. I saw her often. I told her that I wanted my husband and didn't understand what was happening. Why wasn't he around? Janey would assure me that Dennis loved me and that he was working hard to provide for me and our future children. I wanted to believe that. So I did.

With Dennis away so much my main human contact was Bobby. We spent a lot of time together.

Bobby still worshipped me. Always helped out around the house. When I got home he'd have dinner ready. When I left for work, he'd have coffee ready and was always ready with a compliment. We spent a lot of time together talking, watching TV, and hanging out. He was my main confidant. We even discussed how I missed Dennis. He was sympathetic and would often comfort me by telling me how beautiful I was and that he thought Dennis was missing a lot by not seeing me more.

I would often get up in the morning. Dennis would already be gone. I'd check myself out in the mirror. At 5'6, 105 lbs (give or take 5 depending on, well, how much I eat), I was still shapely. My 34b tits were still perky and in a nice push up bra still attracted attention. I'd wonder if Dennis still found me attractive.

I'd go get my coffee and Bobby would have it ready. He'd always be there with a compliment. I don't think I realized how much I looked forward to them. I never thought about it then, but I'd look at my outfits and instead of thinking, would Dennis like it, I started thinking, would Bobby like it. I don't think it happened all at once. It was gradual.

I guess proximity makes you feel closer. I started looking forward to my dinners with Bobby. I didn't ask Dennis as much about dinners and going out. Sometimes when Dennis was there it almost felt like an intrusion.

I guess here begins the part I'm not proud of. In retrospect, I should have made some decisions, but I didn't really see what was happening.

One day I came home early. Bobby was laying out by the pool. He didn't hear me come in. He was lying by the pool in his surf shorts tanning. For some reason I looked at him differently. He looked like a taller lankier version of Dennis. Broad shoulders, trim waist, muscled arms. I thought how good looking he was and wondered why he didn't date.

I decided to join him by the pool. I went to my room to put on a bathing suit. I have a few. I picked my skimpiest string bikini. It wasn't indecent. I could wear it to any beach, but it did show a lot of skin.

I grabbed a towel and headed out to the pool.

"Wow, you look great," he said when he saw me.

I couldn't help it. I turned around so he could see the whole suit.

"You like it?" I said.

"Definitely," he replied. "I don't think I've ever seen anyone who looked better in a bikini."

"Oh come on," I said. "There must be tons of cute little teenage girls at your school who'd look better in a bikini."

"Maybe," he replied. "But I have to compare every girl I know to you and so far none have held up."

Wow, that felt good. I felt a shiver up my spine. He used me as a measurement for other women. How cool was that.

I laughed and said, "Well, I think you'll find one." And went to jump in the pool.

As I walked away I may have put a bit more swing in my hips. I could feel him watching me. I jumped in the pool and swam a few laps. I pulled myself up on the side.

"Coming in?" I said.

He jumped up and dove in. He swam over to me, grabbed my feet, and pulled me in. We wrestled a bit in the water. Splashing each other and pushing each other. At one point he grabbed me, lifted me over his head, and was going to throw me. I became very aware of his hand. My suit bottom had slipped up quite a bit and he had one strong hand on my ass as he lifted me. I enjoyed the feeling. When he threw me I was sad his hand was gone.

I swam up, wrapped my legs around his waist and tried to dunk him. As he pushed at me I slid further down his body. All of a sudden I realized my legs were wrapped around his ass and I was pushing my groin against him. I could feel the hard bulge in his shorts against my pussy through the suits.

Mixed feelings of guilt and excitement filled me. A hard cock. For me. It'd had been a while since Dennis and I had sex. I liked the feeling.

The last time Dennis and I had sex he fucked me. No emotion. no making love. He fucked me. I came a number of times, but I was still left feeling empty.

As these thoughts went through my mind, I let go of Bobby and swam away. The feelings of guilt and excitement flowed through me.

That was enough swimming. I got out and went to shower. In the shower I let the hot water cascade over me. As it did my mind slipped to Bobby. I could picture his body, feel his hand on my ass, feel his cock hard and pressed against me. My fingers fell to my pussy. With images of his hard body in mind, I played with my pussy. I had not masturbated for weeks. That time it was to a vague thought of being made love too. This time it was definitely to Bobby.

I placed my hand on the shower wall to steady myself. I came. As soon as I did, I felt guilty but I still had images of Bobby's body in my head. I got dressed for dinner. Again, not really aware of it then, I was wondering what Bobby would like me to wear. I decided on a cute, tight, short pair of terry cloth shorts and a fitted V neck T shirt. The shirt showed a bit of belly. The shorts ended just at the bottom of my ass. I went braless. After all I reasoned. I wasn't going out again. I might as well be comfortable.

When I was dressed I went to the kitchen to start dinner. Bobby was there before me already cooking. His boardshorts had dried and he had on a white tank top. I admired his waist and shoulders from the back. He turned and saw me and he smiled. I realized I had not noticed anyone smile at me for a while. I felt a tingle in my belly. I liked it. I knew I wanted more smiles.

We had a nice dinner. Now looking back, I realize I was flirting. Then I just bought I was having a great conversation. I would touch his hands and his arms. I would laugh.

That night Dennis got home around 10:30. I was in bed. I was waiting for him. All I was wearing was a sheer camisole. I got out of bed, grabbed him, and kissed him. I was horny. I wanted sex.

He pushed me away, "Not tonight Nancy. I'm tired."

I blew up. "Tired? You're always fucking tired. You haven't fucked me for months. How is a 30 year old guy that fucking tired that he doesn't want to fuck?"

He told me to quiet down. That Bobby could hear me.

"So what," I screamed. "You don't want your brother to know you don't fuck me? You're never home. He probably already knows."

Dennis just walked out. I don't know where he went. I sat on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with a headache. I went to get some coffee. I didn't think that I was still in my sheer camisole. I just walked to the kitchen. Bobby was sitting at the table. He looked up and stared at me.

When I realized my tits were visible through the cami, and it didn't cover my naked pussy and ass, I should have covered myself. I didn't. Something in me felt that by showing myself off to Bobby I was getting back at Dennis. I just said good morning and started talking like everything was normal.

"I guess you heard us last night," I said.

Bobby gave a shy laugh, "Kinda hard not to," he replied.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I don't know what to do." I started crying.

Bobby got up and came over to comfort me. In my nakedness I don't think he knew what to do. Finally I leaned against his chest and cried. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

Eventually he left for school. I got a text from Dennis

"I'm sorry about last night. You're right, I need to be home more. I've got a lot to do this month, but once it's over I promise I'll be home more."

"Thank you." I responded.

Then I called my sister Janey. I told her the whole fight. She was very sympathetic to me. She told me she could see how hard it was. She also reminded me that Dennis was trying to get the business going and was doing it for my future.

I hung up feeling better.

Things got back to normal. Well, almost normal. The one big change was that I was no longer modest around Bobby. I would often leave my bedroom door open when I got dressed. If I was wearing particularly pretty underwear, I would get coffee in it.

After work I would just pull on an oversized T shirt and nothing else. Sometimes when Bobby and I would go to watch TV I would go put on a sexy nightie or other lingerie. I'd wear I light, semi see through robe over it to pretend I was being decent, but it would often fall open.

Dennis probably assumed all the lingerie he came home to was for him. It wasn't. It was so Bobby could see me. So I could see that I made his cock hard. So I'd be reassured I still had it.

For his part Bobby often saw my tits, pussy, and ass on display. He got comfortable enough when I did show off that he'd compliment me. Sometimes ask me to take off my robe so he could see the outfit. Once in a T shirt, he told me I had a great ass. I pulled the shirt up, showed him my ass and asked if he really thought so.

I could often see his hard cock bulge against the shorts he slept in or the jeans he was wearing that day. Sometimes I'd brush against it just to reassure myself he really was hard. At night, I'd masturbate thinking about grabbing his cock and sucking it or making him kneel behind me and fuck me. I'd picture myself on my knees swallowing his cum or jerking off and having it spray my chest.

I was horny as hell and couldn't wait for the month to be over so Dennis and I could start fucking again.

Then it happened. One day I was out shopping. In a shop I saw a little gift I knew Janey would love. I bought it and decided to go by her house and drop it off.

When I got there I was surprised to see Dennis' car outside. I got out of my car and walked to the door. Normally I walked right in. That day I stood there for a moment. I was afraid of what was on the other side of that door.

I opened the door. There were voices down the hall. I walked towards them. I knew they were the sounds of sex. I didn't want to look. I knew what I'd see but I knew I had to. I was not prepared for what I saw.

Janey was on her hands and knees, Dennis, my husband, was fucking her from behind. There was another guy there. He worked for Dennis. Janey had his cock in her mouth.

Dennis was talking to Janey.

"That's it baby. Suck that cock. Show him what a good cocksucker you are."

I quickly came to my senses. I stepped out of sight, pulled out my phone, and started to video it. After about 2 minutes I stopped and snuck back to my car. I sat there not breathing. I was angry, I was humiliated, I was crushed. A million emotions.

The one that won out was anger. Well, anger and doubt. The closer I got to home, the madder I was. I wanted revenge. He was out fucking my sister while I was home begging him to fuck me? Why? What did she have? I was a good fuck? Wasn't I? I never said no. I wanted whatever he wanted. I tried to be his lover. Why Janey?

And Janey? How could she do this to me? How could she listen to how heartbroken I was and continue to fuck my husband? What kind of person does that?

I parked the car and slammed the door. I stormed into my house and again slammed the door. Bobby was there. One look at me and he knew something was wrong. He got up and walked over to me. I don't know what came over me. I grabbed his shirt, pulled him to me and kissed me.

He pulled away and said, "What's going on?"

What's going on?" I said. "What's going on is I'm going to fuck your brains out."

He started to protest again. Then stopped. As I tried to kiss him, he kissed me. I don't blame Bobby. He was 18. I was 28. The woman he'd dreamed about for 5 years just told him she was going to fuck him. What chance did he have.

I pushed him to the couch. As I did I unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it leaving it pooled on the floor. I kissed him one more time and pushed him down on the couch. I slid to my knees in front of him. I grabbed his pants unzipped them and pulled them and his boxers down. His cock sprang out.

It was nice. About 7" and thicker than Dennis'. I could just barely close my fingers around it. I saw a drop of precum on the tip. I stuck my tongue out and tasted it. I forgot how much I liked cum. He moaned.

I opened my lips and took him in my mouth. The head filled my mouth. It felt good. As I lightly sucked the tip, I continued to rub the shaft up and down. He watched me intently. My eyes caught his. I pulled off his cock and smiled. I rubbed the tip on my lips and cheeks.

"Mmmmm," I said. "I am going to make you feel like you've never felt before."

I lowered my lips back on his cock and again took it in my mouth. I slowly stroked it while sliding the tip in and out of my lips. Each stroke I took him as deep as I could. I can't deep throat, but between my hands and mouth I knew he was loving it.

I pulled my lips off his cock. I reached down and pulled my top off. I was wearing a front clasp bra. Still stroking his cock, I slid up his body and kissed him.

"Take it off," I said, nodding to my bra.

I kissed him. I felt his hands fumble with the clasp, but he got it.

"Do you like my tits?" I whispered. "Tonight they're yours. Touch them."

He reached up and caressed my tits. A little rough, but I didn't care.

"That's it baby, play with them," I moaned.

I continued to stroke his cock. I kissed him again.

With my lips almost touching his I moaned, "Baby, I'm yours. This is my cock tonight. My mouth and pussy are yours."

He groaned and came in my hand. I felt it hot against my belly and tits. I moaned. I had not felt cum on my skin for over 2 years. I loved it. I got some was on my hand. I brought my fingers to my lips and licked them clean, making mmmm sounds, while I looked him in the eyes. I slid back down his body and took his soft cock in my mouth. I could taste the cum on it.

As i felt him get hard again I could feel the cum drying on my skin. I felt so sexy. I loved feeling his cock grow hard in my mouth. I liked knowing I had cum all over me. I wondered what Dennis would think if he could see me now. Then I thought, who gives a fuck what that cheating bastard thinks.

When Bobby was hard I stood up and slid my panties to the floor. I must have been a sight, standing there, naked, cum drying on my tits and belly. I pulled Bobby to his feet. Kissed him and finished undressing him. I slid to my knees and sucked his cock again just to feel it in my mouth.

I took Bobby's hand and led him to my bedroom. I wanted to fuck him in my bed, Dennis' bed. When we got there I made him lie down on his back. I straddled his body and kissed him. I could feel his hard cock sticking up between my legs.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"Yes," he croaked.

"Good," I said quietly. "I want that cock buried in my pussy."

I reached between my legs and guided the tip of his cock to my pussy. I pushed down and let the tip just part my lips.

"How long have you dreamed of this?" I asked,

"Since I first met you."

"Yeah? You wanted to fuck me since you first met me?" I asked?

"Yes, since the first day."

I lowered myself on his cock and felt the head slide into my pussy

"Is this what you imagined?" I teased. "Did you jack off thinking of me?"

"Yes," he moaned. "All the time."

I lowered myself even more. 1/2 his cock was in me.

I put my lips close to his ear. "Have you jacked off in my house thinking of me?"

"Yes"

"Is this what you thought of?"

"Yes."

I lowered myself completely onto his cock. I felt it fill me up. He moaned.

Keeping him inside me I rolled over on my back pulling him on top of me.

"Well," I said. "I want you too. Fuck me."

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me. I thought how good it felt. He thrust into me. His strong arms hold his weight. My arms on his hips. I could feel the muscles.

Fuck Dennis, I thought. He screwed up. I could have been the best thing in his life. Now he'll never have this pussy again.

I concentrated on fucking Bobby. I loved the way his body felt. I could still feel the dried cum on my tits and stomach, I came. I pulled him close.

"That's it baby. God you made me cum. Do it again," I purred. "Fuck me. Fuck me deep. Give me that cock. Fuck my pussy."

Bobby fucked me. Hard. With that strength and zeal of youth. I came at least 2 more times.

I rolled him back on his back.

"Now it's my turn," I said.

I started fucking him. "That's it baby. Cum for me. Give me that cum. All the cum you wasted jacking off, give me a huge load. Fill my pussy. Give it to me. Cum in me like you always wanted."

I felt his body tense up. I came. Then spasm after spasm I felt his hot cum hit the walls of my pussy. I came again.

I rolled off him and flopped next to him. We lay there panting. I rolled towards him and kissed him.

"Thank you Bobby. That was wonderful," I said.

Bobby started to ask me something,

"Not now," I said. "I need to clean up. Scat." I chased him off to his room.

I picked up my phone and watched the video again. You bastard, I thought. I sent the video to Dennis with the message, "Don't come home."

My phone rang almost immediately. I didn't answer it. I texted back, "I don't need to talk tonight. Don't come home."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers
12