Nanny Club: A Naughty Nanny Story

Story Info
Jeannine, the naughty nanny meets some of the other nannies.
3.5k words
4.5
17.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is the fourth story in my Naughty Nanny Series. This story occurs after Jeannine has gotten over the initial shock of realizing the extent of her service to the family, she has contracted with to be their live in Au Pair. ***

It has been four months since I first arrived in California, to begin my duties as the Au Pair for the two Wolf children. At first it seemed like a dream. I got to live with a rich family in a mansion overlooking the ocean in Laguna Beach. Mr. and Mrs. Wolf, James and Marie, were very demanding and kept adding additional duties to what I expected, but it seemed like a small price to pay for the chance to live such an amazing life. However, the more they demanded, the more I obeyed. Looking back at it now, I realize that they were testing my limits to see how much I would take, how much I would submit to them.

I have always been a people pleaser, even to the point where I was a push over. This weakness in me and the sudden development of my body, caused me to make a lot of judgement errors, which ended in way too many extreme sexual experiences. I didn't understand back then, but I realize now, that I am sexually submissive, and people who understood this about me, often take advantage of how easy I am to manipulate. This led to more and more extreme sexual situations, until word of my sexual misadventures, found there way to my mother, who basically forced me to move away from our small town in Belgium, and take the position in America.

I am not sure if the Wolfs some how knew about my submissive nature or my nature revealed itself when I was put in sexually tempting positions. I guess it doesn't matter which it was, the result is that I found myself sexually submissive to both James and Marie. Before I could even become accustomed to that radical change in my status in the Wolf house, they had me sexually serving many of their friends. I knew I should stop it. I knew I should run out of their house and get away, but I didn't have the strength of will to resist. I am also ashamed to admit, that I found it all so arousing and a large part of me didn't want to run away.

It has been a week since I was passed around as the entertainment at the Wolf's dinner party; and then passed around for the sexual pleasure of Marie's friends, the next day. The Wolfs are away for the weekend, so I find myself alone with my thoughts for the first time. I have made plans to meet another Nanny at the beach. Gabriella, Gabby for short, is a tall, beautiful, blonde girl from Germany, who is an Au Pair for another family, here in Laguna Beach. We met one day when we each had our children at a local park. I spoke to her in German, when I heard her talking to her family back home on her cell phone. We immediately hit it off.

I was a little nervous meeting her today. She is such a sweet girl, but she is so tall and statuesque, I feel a bit intimidated around her. To make things worse, we are meeting at a nude beach in the area. We both grew up in Europe and nude sun bathing is normal, so I am not nervous about that. It is more a feeling of looking short and dumpy next to her. I know that I am attractive in my own way. I am pretty, and have good proportions. But because I am just over 5 foot tall, my big tits and full ass, tend to make me look like less of a model and more like a sex doll.

Gabby on the other hand, has about the same size tits and ass as me, but she is 5 foot 10 inches. She looks like one of those Nazi posters of the perfect woman. We don't say the "N" word around Gabby though. She is sweet, but she has a HOT temper some times. So, you can imagine how self conscious I am feeling about being naked around her.

My already heightened feelings of apprehension, go through the roof when I arrive and she has two other friends with her. These are not girls I met before, so Gabby introduces me, "Jeannine, I am glad you could make it. This is Elaine and Serafina. Elaine is from England and goes by Lainie, and Serafina is from France and goes by Sera."

"It is so nice to meet you Sera," I say in French, to show off to her that I know this language from growing up in Belgium. Then I greeted Lainie, "It is so nice to meet you also," I say in English. I am so pleased with myself to be able to show off my language skills, but both look back at me like they are bored with me. I blush and look at my feet.

"Great," I think to myself, they are both tall and classically beautiful like Gabby, and I feel like the ugly friend, who tries too hard to fit in. Well, at least this is a role that I am very familiar with; not the ugly part, but the trying way too hard to be accepted part.

I know immediately that I am not going to get any slack from Gabby either. She tells me, "Jeannine, since you don't have anything in your hands, why don't you get us all some drinks and meet us on the beach. We will find a place over there," she says pointing at a place away from all other people on the beach.

"Yes, of course Gabby," I say almost too eagerly. I go over to a food truck in the parking lot, as I watch them walk away, taking and laughing. My weak self image has me immediately thinking that they are making fun of me. I get the drinks and walk back to them.

When I get there, they are all sitting on their towels and already have their sun dresses pulled off. I am sure I have my mouth hanging open when I see them. Gabby is by far the most beautiful, but the other two are close behind. Sera, is a red head and has beautiful porcelain skin. Her breasts are smaller than mine, but they are perfect. Their shape is perfect and her pale pink nipples are standing erect and almost begging to be sucked. Lainie has auburn hair and she is lean and muscular like an athlete. When I see her six pack abs, I look at my own abdomen, in shame.

I realize that I am standing there staring, when Gabby says. "Are you going to just stand there gawking or are you going to give us those drinks?" The they all laugh hysterically, which makes me blush DEEP red. I stumble around with my words trying to explain that I wasn't gawking, as I pass out the drinks. This just causes them to laugh harder.

Then Gabby tells me, "Go on girl, get naked and join us. You don't want to look like some freak, standing there clothed staring at us naked, do you?"

I clumsily get undressed as quickly as I can. I made a mistake wearing short tight jeans shorts. They really accent my bubble butt, but they are hard to peel off, especially with nervous hands. I stumble and stop myself from falling by reaching for the closest thing to grab. Yes, my hand lands RIGHT on Sera's left tit.

She slaps my hand away and says to me in French, "Hé salope, achète-moi un verre d'abord."

Gabby, who also speaks French, starts laughing and Lainie asks her, "What is that about?"

Gabby explains, "Sera just said, "Hey slut, buy me a drink first." You know, before grabbing her tits?"

They all laugh again at my expense, while I try to finish getting undressed with some dignity intact. It is as my shorts drop to the ground, that I remember that the Wolfs made me shave my pussy, so I am completely hairless. I see the other girls looking right at my smooth hairless pussy, as I look around and realize I am the only one who is shaved.

I then realize that Lainie has reached over and is running her fingers over my shaved pussy. It is such a personal thing for someone to do to me and I do not even know her. I am speechless and freeze standing there. Lainie, however, is far from speechless. As she continues to feel my smooth hairlessness, she says, "It feels so smooth. I thought of shaving before, but it always felt wrong, You know? I mean look at her. She looks like little girl with a hairless pussy like this," she says, pointing to my pussy for emphasis. As if ANYONE could miss that she is talking about me and my hairless pussy.

Gabby agrees, "Yes, she does look like a little girl like this. If it was not for her big tits and this ass," she says slapping my left ass cheek for emphasis, "she would look like a girl."

Lainie says, "She does have very big tits. How big are they... Sera, what did you call her salope?" Sera nods and Lainie asks me again, "So, salope, how big are those udders?"

I blush and almost whisper, "34DD."

"DAMN," Lainie says, "Gabby, she is almost as big as you. What are you like 36DD?"

Without thinking, I correct Lainie, "Actually we are the same size really, but since I am smaller, mine are actually bigger relative to my size."

They all look at me and shake their heads. I realize how stupid I must seem and wish I can crawl into the sand and hide.

"Well, since you are obviously the queen of tits, take off that top and amaze us with their magnificence," Lainie tells me.

I do not know what to do or say, so I just grab the hem of my top and pull it over my head. I am still wearing a bikini top though, and I can see the look of frustration on Lainie's face as she tells me, "The bikini also dummy. Do we have to tell you everything?"

My embarrassment doesn't allow me to recognize that she has just insulted me again. I am so focused on doing what she says, so that I can make her feel better about me since I feel that they already hate me. I undue the clasp and let my top drop, freeing my heavy breasts.

I can see that they are all surprised at how big I really am and how firm they are for being so large. Seeing the looks on their faces, I am suddenly very proud of my big full tits. I also realize that I feel myself getting so fucking wet.

"DAMN, those are some big ass tits. I wish I had half of that," Lainie says, as she cups her small tits.

Trying to make her feel better, I say without thinking, "But you have such a beautiful muscular body. I feel so inferior next to you."

Because I am still standing in front of them as they are sitting, my pussy is right at their eye level. I realize this as Sera runs her finger over the wetness seeping from my pussy, and she says, "It seems you REALLY like feeling inferior to stronger women." Then she holds her hand out for the others to see, as she rubs my wetness between her thumb and finger. I blush and cover my pussy with both hands.

Sera slaps my hands away and tells me, "Don't be shy salope, it is OK that you are aroused by strong, powerful women like us. I think you will feel better at our feet, yes?"

I am stunned and stand there not knowing what to say.

"I said DOWN salope! Kneel here," she orders me, as she points at the sand in front of them all.

I startle and then almost jump down to the sand and kneel as I am told.

"Hands behind your back. Push out those tits, salope," Sera commands.

I do as she says and feel like my tits are on display for the whole world to see. I blush all the way down my tits and my nipples immediately get hard and look HUGE.

"My GOD, these things are like baby carrots," Lainie says, as she grabs both nipples with her fingers and rolls them... pinches them... pulls them... then twists them HARD. She has me moaning immediately and then I YELP, when she twists them.

Sera has her palm against my pussy as Lainie is stimulating my nipples, and she immediately feels how much wetter I get. Then as I push my pussy against her hand without thinking, she tells the others, "Oh yes, this salope REALLLY gets off on being showed how inferior she is. She is rubbing her nasty chatte all over my hand."

"Chatte? What does that mean Sera? I don't know that word," Gabby says.

"Tell her salope," Sera orders me.

"Cunt... it means cunt Gabby," I tell her.

Gabby agrees, "Yes, she is a nasty cunt, isn't she? But she isn't going to get off, unless we do. Right Ladies?" She asks the others. Then she adds, "I think she needs to earn her cum, by getting us all off."

Looking around, she sees the public bathroom near the parking lot. "In there," she says as she points to the bathroom. Then she tells me, "Go in there now and wait for us."

I start to pull my clothes on and Gabby says, "No your stupid cow, Go over there naked. This is a nude beach. No one is going to care. Go now."

As I walk naked to the bathroom, I see them pulling their sundresses on. Apparently, it is only ME who will have the world watch, as I walk naked to the bathroom.

When I get into the darkened bathroom, I am relieved to see that there is nobody in there. My relief is short lived, when I feel Gabby come up behind me and push me into a stall. She then pulls up the hem of her sundress and tells me, "Go ahead slut, my chatte is sooo fucking ready for your tongue. Lick me good whore. Tongue fuck my pussy and make me cum." Then she grabs my head and pulls my face into her pussy.

Yes, her pussy is VERY ready. She is so wet against my face and I can smell her desire. It is so strong. I begin to lick and suck her pussy like I am starving and her pussy is the most tempting meal I have ever seen. I can tell that I am satisfying her because she is grinding her pussy on my face and moaning and telling me, "Yesss, that is soooo good... you nasty cunt licker."

I feel electric shocks shoot through my body STRAIGHT to my pussy. I feel so desperate to touch myself. I slide one had to my pussy as I slide my other hand up Gabby's thigh and feel the heat of her wet pussy. I slip one finger in her as I slip one finger inside me. I fuck into her, as I fuck myself with my finger. I push my thumb against her clit as I push my other thumb against mine. I feel her start to spasm. She grabs my head TIGHT into her pussy. Then I feel her cum HARD, as she cries out, "Godddd, YESSSSSSSS."

Without a break, Sera pulls Gabby away and gets in front of me, as she pulls up her sundress. I need no more direction and begin to lick and suck and finger her also. She must have already been very excited from watching me satisfy Gabby, because she cums VERY fast. I am disappointed that she came so fast and I am looking up disappointed.

Seeing the look on my face, Lainie tells me, "Don't worry slut, you are going to have to REALLY earn my cum." Then she laughs.

I am confused as she turns away from me. Then she pulls up her sundress and pushes her butt back toward my face. "Lick my ass first, you nasty whore," she tells me. It is not my first time rimming or tongue fucking someone's ass, so I lick lightly around her puckered ring and I am satisfied to hear her gasp and then moan. I continue to lick around her ass hole and I kiss it and then suck on it. Then I push my tongue in her. I am again proud of myself when I hear her moan and I feel her push back against my tongue. I start to tongue fuck her tight ass hole, as I reach around and stroke her wet, sensitive pussy. I start to finger fuck her pussy as I tongue fuck her ass. It is like I am double penetrating her. I feel that she is ready to lose control. I force my tongue and finger into her HARD and press my thumb on her clit. She SCREAMS and I feel her fall back against me as her legs get weak from her strong orgasm.

She is still stunned when she gets off me and turns to face me. She says, "My fucking GOD Gabby, we have GOT to keep THIS one. I think we have a new member of our Nanny Club. In fact, I say we make her the official Nanny Club cunt licker. I know that I am sure as FUCK going to use the HELL out of this slut."

Sera agrees, "Yes Gabby, I want to see this salope looking up from my wet pussy a LOT."

Gabby responds, "OK, if we are going to make her an official member of the Nanny Club, she must pass some kind of initiation, yes?"

Sera says, "I know just the thing." Then she grabs a water bottle from her bag and tells me, "Turn and face the toilet. Bend over and put your hands on the lid." I am worried about what will happen next, but I obey because I so desperately want to belong in their group.

I feel Sera push her fingers into my wet swollen pussy as she kicks my legs farther apart. Then I feel the cap of the water bottle push into my pussy. It stops when the wide shoulders of the bottle hit my sensitive lips. I GASP. Sera gives me no time to think, and SHOVES the bottle into my pussy. I lurch forward and YELP. She follows me forward and fucks the bottle into me mercilessly. I look back and she is holding it against her crotch and fucking me with the bottle like it is her cock.

Lainie sees this and say, "Hey, I want to fuck her too. Don't be selfish, let us all have some of your salope."

At this point, Sera pushes with her hand against my ass HARD as she releases the bottle from her other hand. I fall forward with the bottle sticking out of me. She tells Lainie, "The whore is yours. Take her." Then she clears the way for Lainie to take her place.

Lainie fucks me just as brutally as Sera did. I feel humiliated, but I am also so fucking excited. I feel the build of an explosive orgasm. I can't stop it. I feel myself clenching around the bottle. It is making a crinkling sound as my pussy SQUEEZES around it... I lose control and cum SCREAMING with the bottle deep inside me. My orgasm is so strong that my legs give out and I flop to the floor in the dirty bathroom stall.

I look up and see the girls gasping as they look at me. "My GOD, she IS a dirty nasty slut," Sera says, as I lay on the dirty nasty floor, lost in my orgasm.

Gabby tells me, "Get up slut. I think we need to take this back to my family's house. They are away for the weekend, so we have the place to ourselves. I think we need to wash this dirty whore off and really beak her in. What do you say girls? Shall we convene a real meeting of the Nanny Club and see what our club cunt licker can really do?"

They both agree wholeheartedly and tell me to go back to the beach and grab my clothes and meet them at Gabby's car. I rush out and my heart is racing. I am scared. I am excited. I am proud of myself, that these girls want me to be a part of their Nanny Club.

*** This is the end of this story, but just the beginning of the Nanny Club and the future adventures of Jeannine, the Naughty Nanny. Please let me know what you think and let me know any thoughts you may have for Jeannine's future adventures. ***