Nan's Boyfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the weekend was pretty much shot as far as I was concerned. It didn't matter what I did I couldn't get Nan and her black lover and what they did out of my mind. Wherever I looked I saw Nan's white hands on the back of Chad's black head pulling his face into her cum filled pussy. I saw her head buried in the pillow and I heard her moans as Chad pushed his black cock into Nan's tight white ass. I saw them sixty-nine as I was trying to watch Fox News. I saw Nan on her knees with her head bobbing up and down on Chad's cock when I tried to watch the football game.

It was like that all weekend and it was even like that when I tried to sleep. Saturday I had one dream where Nan was in a room with four black men and she was tugging on their cocks and saying "Eeny, meeny, miney moe" to choose the boyfriend who would fuck her for the next week. That dream faded and was replaced by one where Nan was standing on a street corner with a sign that said, "Need boyfriend to fuck me because my husband won't. Black only need to apply." Sunday I had the "Eeny meeny" dream again only this time Nan couldn't choose so she told them all to follow her into the bedroom. Then I followed and tried to peek into the room and someone slammed the door in my face. I didn't get much sleep all that weekend and when I woke up Monday morning I was a wreck.

Monday at work I was a zombie. I attended two meetings and took part in a conference call and I don't remember anything from any of them. Tuesday was no better and by Wednesday I began to think that I had better put in for some time off to get my head back together before I got fired. Wednesday evening I left work and headed for my motel room and the next thing I knew I was in front of my house. I hadn't planned on being there, but there I was. There were two strange vehicles in the driveway and I knew what that meant so I drove on by. I steered the car back toward the motel, but ten minutes later I was still in the neighborhood after driving several times around the block. I must have driven around the block seven or eight times before I stopped in front and parked at the curb. I had no idea why I was there, but I sat in my car and stared at the house for about five minutes before something made me get out of the car and go into the house.

I heard noises from upstairs and I stood at the bottom of the steps and just stared up them. I knew what the noises were and I didn't want to listen to them, but suddenly I was standing at the top of the stairs with no memory of even going up them. The noises were coming from the spare bedroom and I desperately wanted to turn away and run from the house, but some unseen force was either pushing me or pulling me down the hallway to the spare bedroom door. I knew what I was going to see when I got there and I knew that I didn't want to see it, but I couldn't make myself turn around and go.

There were two black men in the room with Nan, neither one of them Chad, and they were both using her at the same time. One was lying on the bed and Nan's head was bobbing up and down in his lap. The second man was behind her. He had his hands on her hips and was holding her as he fucked her. I stood there for almost three minutes watching what was taking place on the bed and the three of them never even noticed me. I didn't want to watch, but I couldn't make myself move away. Finally the man fucking her from behind said, "Here it comes sweetie" and he rammed into hard a couple of more times and then just buried himself to the hilt and held himself there. After a bit he pulled back and his soft cock plopped out of Nan and the three of them started to change positions and noticed me. The two men saw me first and their sudden hesitancy made Nan look up. Her eyes met mine and held them as she said, "Pay him no mind. It's just my husband and he doesn't love me anymore. He's probably just here to pick up some of his stuff."

Her eyes never left mine as she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. She reached up and pulled the man who had been in her mouth down to her and still looking into my eyes said, "Put it in me baby. You haven't come yet so put it in and fuck me. Make me scream baby, make me cum." The man shoved his cock into her and she moaned and her legs came up and locked around him. Then Nan winked at me - she actually winked at me - and said, "Get your cock over here Tony, I think my hubby likes watching." The other man walked over and got on the bed and knelt with his limp cock just over Nan's mouth. She raised up and captured it and Tony leaned down so she could take in more of him and her eyes finally left mine as she gave herself to the two men.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I couldn't make myself move out of that doorway. I just stood there and watched as the two black men took turns stuffing their cocks into Nan's mouth and pussy. I don't know how much longer I would have stood there if Nan hadn't gotten up from the bed and come over and pulled me into the room. She told Tony to drag a chair over and put it next to the bed and then she sat me down in it.

"You can see better from here honey. Tony is going to fuck my ass next and from here you will be able to get a good look at his nice black cock as it goes into my tight, white butt."

Nan got back on the bed and put her head down on a pillow and Tony moved up behind her. She was looking into my eyes and I saw her wince just a bit and then smile as Tony pushed his cock into her ass. "God Ben, but that does feel good. Watch his cock Ben. Watch that nice piece of black meat slide in and out of my ass. Come on Tony, fuck my ass hard. Put on a show for Ben." Tony was all the way in Nan now and he started to fuck her and she moaned in pleasure. Tony plowed her ass for almost five minutes and Nan's moans became louder and longer until finally she screamed and her body shook. She fell forward on the bed and Tony's cock popped out of her ass and I saw the cum dripping off the end of it. Nan was lying on the bed, breathing hard as she tried to catch her breath. When her eyes opened and she sat up, "Thanks guys, I really needed that, but you need to leave now. I think Ben and I need some time alone."

As the two men dressed Nan got off the bed and came over to me. She knelt in front of me and unzipped my pants and took out my hard cock and she looked up at me and smiled. "Your cock is nice and hard Ben. I knew it would be. I know something about you Ben, something that you didn't even know about yourself. I knew it the day you saw Chad and me and then came out of the closet with a hard cock in your pants. You get turned on watching me fuck. Isn't that right Ben? Isn't that why your cock is so hard right now? Because you've been watching me fuck? You can deny it if you want Ben, but I know. I've got the proof right here in my hand. I've had someone here everyday since you saw me with Chad just waiting for you to come back." She lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth and I exploded. The suddenness of it took Nan by surprise and she jerked her head back and looked up at me as my cock sprayed her tits. "Oh baby. I knew you got turned on watching me, but I had no idea that it made you this hot."

She turned her head, "Hey Tony, don't leave yet."

Tony, who had been heading for the door, turned and came back, "What you need sweets?'

"I need you to fuck me again. Ass or pussy, I don't care, but I need you to fuck me while I suck Ben's cock."

Tony dropped his pants and under shorts and moved up behind Nan. I did not want to be there. I wanted to get up and run from the room, but I couldn't and I don't know why. Nan had my limp cock in her hand when Tony said, "Here it comes sweets" and he pushed forward. Nan moaned and my cock shot up. Nan looked up at me, "Oh baby, we are going to have so much fun together" and she took my cock in my mouth and started to suck it.

12