Nate and June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She Air-dropped the picture to her computer, and composed a new email to Glen.

"Dear Glen,

The attached photo fulfills your request. I can't believe I'm doing this, and I'm relying on you to be square with me. But I guess that ship has sailed. Will you please delete the remaining evidence?

June"

Nate was slack jawed by the terrific picture of himself getting a hummer from his better half. She was in profile, on her knees at the edge of the bed, and he got hard again just looking at her beautiful naked profile. He replied after a few minutes of savoring the scene.

"Dear June,

Bravo, well done. I love this shot. Nate is a lucky man.

For this last one I'd like you to ask your lucky husband Nate to give you an over-the-knee spanking and record the scene for my posterity (at the expense of your posterior). In your birthday suit, of course. And you'll have to be sure to show me that lovely face, grimace and all.

How will you ask him for this? A little more awkward than the BJ, no? I know you are creative enough to figure it out!

Be sure to deliver by tomorrow at five, or our deal is off!

Best,

Glen"

June recoiled after reading the email. A spanking? No, that would be too much. Too embarrassing. Too hard to spring on Nate without raising suspicion (especially after the unprecedented daytime fellatio he had gotten today). Too hard to arrange to photograph. But mostly, too embarrassing. And why would he want to do this to her? June got flushed just thinking about it. OK, so she had read "50 Shades of Gray" and enjoyed it. And if she was being honest with herself, she had experienced a pleasurable daydream or two about being turned over a knee. And she did get a little aroused when Nate occasionally took it upon himself to smack her ass during doggy-style sex. So what? A spanking? And then to send a picture of the event to a person who was really little more than a stranger? This was so far out there! She caught herself hyperventilating.

"Calm down, June" she said to herself. She tried to rationalize. Nate, she figured, would love to spank her. God knows, there probably aren't many spouses in long-term marriages who haven't fantasized about taking their partner over their knee! She had to admit, given the chance, she'd love to slap Nate's ass silly for all of his shenanigans.

So, it probably wouldn't be beyond the pale for him to do it, if she set it up right. But could she stand the humiliation of it? June thought about the alternative - Nate not only finding out about her tryst with Glen, but also seeing the picture of her naked cartwheel on a public site. And worse, what if Glen somehow let Nate know that June had send him a picture of her giving Nate his early birthday present!

"I'm totally fucked!" June whispered to herself. "I probably deserve a spanking after all of these bad decisions." Could she bear the humiliation? Definitely. As long as it was over and done with.

She took a break to think things over.

Chapter 6

Nate got the email a few hours later.

"Glen,

You're a strange bird. But you give me little choice. So, I'll try to get you this last, embarrassing shot. But you have to promise that this is the end. That this will be the last thing you will ever ask of me. You have to promise that your will never post any of the pictures that I sent to you online, ever. And you have to promise that no one I know will never hear about any of this. Is that a deal?

June."

As usual, the reply came quickly.

"Dear June

Strange indeed. I couldn't agree more.

But you've always had a choice. You've chosen to protect Nate. And I admire you for that.

I will certainly agree to all of those terms. In fact, I already did. I told you this would be the last time I'd ask for anything. And I told you I'd get rid of all copies of the photos I took, so you'll never have to worry about me having them. I do plan to keep your three snapshots, including the one you will make tomorrow, as a reminder of you. But I will never share any more than I already have with Nate or anyone else.

I do have to say that I wish it was me giving you that over-the-knee spanking! But I shall have to be satisfied with a mere memento of the occasion.

It is fitting, isn't it, that Nate will be delivering the strokes. While you're getting your ass tanned, remember that you lied to him about our affair. Isn't that right? At least, that's what I heard from Kaitlyn after I transferred to Penn.

Just in case you want a man's perspective, I think there's no good way to ask for a spanking. You have to earn it. Like by being super petulant or losing a bet. Knowing how patient Nate is, I'd say the bet is your safest route!

Love always, Glen."

Nate wondered how June would ask him for a spanking. Would she have the nerve? It was too far out of character for her to ask as simple foreplay. He wondered also how she would react to "Glen" making suggestions about how to elicit a spanking. He hoped he hadn't made her suspicious.

For her part, June was actually grateful for the suggestions. And Glen had been right about Nate (not surprisingly). He would never initiate a spanking. She would have to ask for it or have him win it in a bet. And somehow, the latter option seemed far less embarrassing to consider.

At about six in the evening, Nate came up from the basement office and stopped by Jane's desk.

"Dinner and a movie?" he asked.

"Great idea," June replied. "I've spent way too much of this day on the computer."

"Amen," Nate replied.

The went out for Indian food, and saw "Hustlers," a movie about a conniving cabal of scantily clad strippers led by J Lo. A perfectly themed movie for that weekend.

Chapter 7

On Sunday, after breakfast, June put her plan into motion.

She suggested that they go to the park for their first spring tennis match of the year.

Nate agreed, and they changed into their tennis outfits. Nate wore cutoff shorts and a polo shirt. June wore her tennis whites: a pleated skirt and a tight-fitting knit top.

She started trash talking on the ten-minute walk to the courts from their house. She poked Nate in the belly, declaring that he had let himself get soft and that she was going to kick his ass this season. They were relatively evenly matched on the court, but they were both fairly competitive, so this banter was not out of place. Of course, Nate suspected that this was part of her plan - somehow, she intended to link this game to a spanking. So, he took the bait

"Careful, June," he said. "I won't hold back so much as I normally do if you're going to have that attitude."

"Attitude?" June replied sarcastically. "I'll have whatever attitude I want, bub. I can't help it that you're soft and weak, and about to get clobbered by a girl."

"Oh, that's it," Nate replied. "I'm going to kick your ass, now."

June saw her opening. "No, I'm going to kick your ass," she replied. "You can bet on it."

Nate helped her along. "What do you want to bet?"" he said, turning to face her.

"Well, you brought up the ass kicking," she declared, as if the though had just occurred to her. "How about an ass whuppin? Loser gets spanked by the winner?"

Nate smiled. Bingo. Then he remembered to play the role of shocked husband. "Wow! A spanking? Damn, now that's some stakes! Right there at the tennis court?"

"No," Jane retorted, "because I won't be able to give you a proper spanking at the tennis courts. I intend to deliver this spanking to your lovely round pink ass without the padding of those shorts. You're going to be naked. And you'll count out the twenty strokes."

Nate felt a twinge in his shorts. He widened his eyes. "A naked over-the-knee spanking, Well, you're right, that must be done at home!" Nate reached out a hand and shook June's. "An excellent bet, hon. You sure are feeling randy these days. And I like it!"

Around the next block they came to the courts. They were empty, and Nate and June began warming up without saying another word. They both knew the drill. Ten minutes of warm up, then three sets. The whole event usually took about two hours.

From the start, they both played fiercely. In truth, the match was close. June couldn't really bring herself to intentionally lose, and figured out right at the beginning of the match that if she actually won, she could give Nate a spanking and then offer, magnanimously, to let him give her a spanking in return, thus getting her required picture and also having the pleasure of whacking his bottom. She knew that that would be considerably less humiliating than getting her own ass tanned by Nate for losing. She expected that Nate would make matters worse by gloating if he got to give her a spanking after her taunting behavior.

Nate, for his part, kept his eyes on the prize. He played every point with vigor, and after losing the first set, he won the second one handily. After breaking his first serve in the third set, June thought she might have a chance. But Nate re-broke, and then went on to win the set and match.

When he fired the last passing shot that gave him the match, Nate pumped a fist in the air.

June stared at him, exhausted and a bit bewildered. Nate jumped over the net, and came to her side. He put an arm around her.

"Good game, June. Thanks for the motivation," he said. With that, he slid a hand beneath her tennis skirt and rubbed her ass lightly through her ruffled panties. "I can't wait to collect my prize."

Chapter 8

Before they left for the tennis match, June had set up the phone on a shelf in the den. It was aimed at the brown couch that occupied the far wall. The scene was all set.

As they walked up the front stairs to the house, June turned to face Nate. "OK, buster. You won fair and square. So you get to paddle my butt. Let's get this over with."

"Oh yes, let's!" Nate replied, cheerily. "And if I recall the terms, you'll be naked and counting?"

"Grrrr," June replied, clenching her teeth. "Yes, that's right. Go on into the den and get comfortable on the couch. I'm going to pee first, and I'll be right in."

As Nate settled into the couch, he glanced up to see where the camera was hidden. There it was on the shelf directly across the room. He couldn't help smiling.

A few minutes later, June returned to the room. She was already naked, except for her terrycloth wrist bands and white crew socks. It was a good look, and Nate's heart pounded at the alluring sight. As she walked over to the couch, she wiped a wrist band across her forehead. She was still glistening with sweat from the exertion of the game, or from the anticipation of what was about to transpire. Nate too, was sweating.

He reached up and grasped her wrist. Pulling her across his legs, he deftly used his free hand to rearrange the bulge that was now prominent in his shorts. June wriggled a little to brace her hands and feet on the carpet, and Nate was pleased by how every small adjustment that she made caused her plump round ass to wiggle and become more pronounced upon his lap. He steadied her with one hand on her ass, and the other on the small of her back. Both hands were moistened by her sweat.

"OK, June, you ready?" Nate asked.

"No," came the petulant reply.

"One!" Nate yelled, landing a sharp slap from his right hand to her right ass cheek.

"Owwww" June yelped.

"Oh, I forgot, you're the one who is supposed to count." Nate said, ignoring her complaint.

"One!" June said.

Smack! Nate delivered the second of her twenty strokes.

Chapter 9

When the spanking was over, June jumped up and rubbed her reddened ass. Nate had not gone easy, but he had not been overly hard either. And June was a little surprised to find that she was wet with a little more than could be explained by sweat after the experience. But she vowed to herself that Nate would never hear about that unexpected outcome of her spanking. She looked over at Nate, who was reclining on the couch with his elbows high in the air and his hands clasped behind his head. He appeared satisfied, and was also hard as a rock. "Looks like this turns you on." June teased.

"Definitely," Nate acknowledged. "I'm game for that bet any time."

"We'll see," June smiled. "Now if you don't mind, I'm off to shower."

June left the room, still rubbing her ass, and Nate got up to go to the basement office. He worked for about an hour before his email alert sounded.

"Dear Glen,

You have no idea how humiliating it has been for me to get you this picture. But here it is. I'm the nude gal laying across my husband's lap. You can see by the color of my cheeks that this is near the end of our session. And, as you wanted, there is an honest to goodness grimace on my face.

I am still anxious about the fact that you have this potential leverage over me now, but I can tell you that I'm definitely done with this, no matter what comes next.

And also, this might seem a bit weird, but I suppose I owe you thanks for making contact. I don't think I've had this much excitement in my life for a long time. But please, please, leave me alone from now on!

All the best,

June"

Nate carefully stashed the new picture in a hidden folder. He stared at the screen for a long time, then composed his final email as Glen.

"Dear June,

A stunner! Your ass is a national treasure. And so deserving of that spanking.

I'll say it again: Nate is a lucky man. And you are a great sport.

I will keep my promise, and get rid of all of my old photos of you. I'll also retract the picture that I posted.

You'll not hear from me again, and if we do happen run into one another, I will not mention our recent exchange.

With best wishes,

Glen"

Epilog, one week later

Glen moved the cursor to a corner of his screen to bring up the new screensaver: June upended in a cartwheel, her ass high in the air. He grinned, then shut the computer down.

It was almost dinnertime, so he climbed the stairs from the basement to look for June and make plans.

June was in the kitchen, pouring two glasses of cabernet into wineglasses.

She handed him a glass and scrunched her eyes into a squint while lowering her eyebrows. It was a playful scowl that Nate knew well.

"I can't believe you actually posted that picture!" She chastised. "You damn well better not post any of the rest of them."

Nate knew the jig was up. He took a long swallow from his glass. "Busted! When did you figure it out?"

"Sadly for me, I only put it together after the spanking," June replied. "You've been Jonesing to get me over your knees for years. That's when I started to smell a rat. Spanking wouldn't have been in Glen's wheelhouse. So a couple of days after you finally got to redden my ass, and "Glen" had stopped contacting me. I called him up! I guess you hadn't counted on that. We had a nice long chat. It was clear to me that he had no idea why I was calling. That confirmed my hunch. I politely I asked about the pictures, and he came clean about his meeting with you and his giving you the pictures. I thanked him for giving you the pictures and wished him well, leaving out any mention of your dastardly deeds."

"You're right, I didn't count on you calling Glen!," Nate said. "I ran into him at the conference last month. But just to be clear, he was the one who offered to give me the pictures."

"Uh huh," June nodded suspiciously.

"So, if you only put this together after all was said and done, that means you really did those things - the naked cartwheel, my birthday surprise, and the spanking - because you thought you were being extorted?" Nate asked.

"Yes!" June said, raising her voice. "And, ironically, it was all to prevent you from getting pictures you already had! I was protecting my own extortionist by fulfilling his sexual fantasies!"

Jane softened a bit and managed a wry smile. "And you are going to pay for all of that deception, Nate! I can't say where or when, but it's coming. And also, you owe me some extended oral gratification. Shall we say tonight?" Jane asked, raising an eyebrow.

Nate smiled. "Fair enough, June. I know when I'm busted. But I have to say, it was an exhilarating weekend."

Jane broke into a wide grin. "The most exhilarating we've had in years!"

The End


12