Nathan's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smell your fingers," she said, and pulled his hand up under his nose. He liked the sweet, musky odor immediately. "Now put them in your mouth and taste me." He loved that too.

He reached for her nub again, and she pulled his hand away. "It's too sensitive right now," she gasped. "Besides, it's your turn now."

She pulled his shorts down and his rigid, throbbing penis stood straight up. "Nice cock, nice big one." She wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke him. Almost immediately she saw his scrotum contract, pulling his balls up, and felt his cock start to pulse. With her thumb and fingers, she pinched him off, right below the head. When she felt him relax, she started again. And pinched him off again.

She stroked and pinched three more times, then let him go. "Oh, God, oh God. Jesus Christ on a pogo stick!" He shot him semen straight into the air and it landed all over her breasts. Then he collapsed in a heap.

"Next time, we'll do oral. There isn't a 'base' for that." He didn't wash hand for days, sniffing at it until the smell evaporated.

When he arrived for his next lesson, Susie lay on the bed, stark naked. She was lying on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, reading a book. Nathan gawked at her long, toned legs and perfect ass. He loved the way her breasts looked, gravity displaying them at their fullest.

She rolled over, and there it was. Her pussy. It was shaved, except for a small patch of closely trimmed hair on her mound. She sat up, swung her legs over the side of the bed, and motioned for him to come closer.

Pulling his shorts down, she lifted his balls and ran her tongue over the crease on the underside. She ran her tongue across the front of his ball sac, up the shaft to the head. Her tongue flicked against his frenulum, then around the rim. She spread the tip apart, and licked the hole at the top, then took him in her mouth.

Feeling him pulse, she gently pulled his balls down, staving off his ejaculation, then went back to work with her mouth, her lips, her tongue. When he appeared close again, she pressed her fingers against his perineum, and he relaxed again.

When she felt she had teased him enough, she bobbed her head rapidly over his cock, and he shot an enormous load into her mouth. She pulled his face down to hers, kissed his open mouth and spit half his semen into it, swallowing the rest. He pondered that for a moment. "Hmm, tastes a little salty," he said with a grin.

Susie lay back on the bed, spreading her legs slightly. "Okay, Bro, it's your turn." He looked apprehensive, just a little bit afraid. It isn't fair, he thought, a man's parts are hanging right out in plain sight. He didn't have any idea what he was going to find "down there."

He remembered he was supposed to kiss her first, and spent a lot of time doing it. He kissed his way down her throat, to her breasts. He spent a lot of time there, too, kissing and licking and sucking. She put her hands on both sides of his face and guided him down lower. He kissed his way down to her mons. And stopped. Her pubic hair tickled his nose.

She spread her legs a little further apart. Her pussy, except for the hair, looked like Colleen's when his mother put them together in the tub when they were three. He knew there was more to it. He could see the moisture on it. There was a wet spot on the sheet underneath her, and suddenly that musky aroma wafted up into his nostrils.

Susie pulled her knees up and spread them apart. He could see something pink poking out from her slit, between the puffy lips. She took her fingers and spread her lips apart. Thunderstruck, all of a sudden he understood all those Georgia O'Keefe paintings he had seen in his art appreciation class. It was a flower. A beautiful pink flower that glistened from its moisture. And he loved the fragrance.

She gave him an anatomy lesson, identifying all the various parts. She slid her hood back and the pearl peeked out, the little penis, the man in the boat.

Following her very specific instructions, he started my kissing her inner thighs, up across her mound, and back down the other side. When he got to her hot, wet center, his tongue snaked out. He licked all around her inner lips, then took each one into his mouth. He licked between them, then plunged his tongue as deep as it would go into her vagina. In and out. In and out. Tongue fucking.

Susie started to writhe when his tongue found her clit. He used the tip to trace slow circles all around it. Then he flicked it rapidly. Circle, flick, circle, flick. When he sucked her entire clit into his mouth, she writhed and bucked, then screamed and let out a stream of her juices that soaked his face and filled his mouth.

Turnabout being fair play, he kissed her and filled her mouth with her juice. They both swallowed the musky sweet fluid. "You're a natural pussy eater. Now, as soon as we fix your preemie problem, you're going to be a great lover."

"Preemie problem?"

"Premature ejaculation. All young guys get excited and let go before they want to. The first guy I tried to do it with came in the rubber when he tried to roll it on. I'll show you some exercises you can use; I want you to last when you fuck me."

She pressed two fingers right behind his balls. "Feel that? That's your PC muscle. Squeeze it; pretend you're peeing and you want to shut off the flow." He squeezed and she could feel the muscle contract. "Now do that in sets of ten to twenty, and do it two or three times a day."

He started squeezing the minute he left her room. He squeezed when he sat at his computer, at his desk at school, in his car, in bed at night, and when he was walking home from school with Colleen. He was walking funny and making little rhythmic grunting noises. When she asked what was going on, he blamed it on a stone in his shoe.

Finally, the Big Night arrived. Bob and Betty were out of town, so they had the whole weekend to themselves.

Susie greeted him, wearing a see-through black lace chemise with matching thong. Nathan stared in rapt appreciation. "My God, are you ever HOT!" She wanted to be hot. She wanted to be ravished. She couldn't believe how horny she was. Maybe there was the extra thrill of the taboo, but she wanted HIM.

She couldn't stop herself. This kind of raw, wicked need was new to her. Her mouth met his, just as hungry now, just as desperate. And the low, primal moan that escaped was an echo to the beat of desire between her legs.

She stopped thinking, found herself swamped and spinning with sensations, emotions, yearnings. The kiss built in intensity as his teeth scraped and nipped. She clutched at his hair, gasping for air, as his mouth streaked down her throat and sent wild chills over her skin.

His hands found her breasts, covered with lacy silk. He stroked, fondled, then ran his tongue under the fabric, reaching for her nipples. Pulling the narrow straps over her shoulders, the chemise pooled at her feet.

He kissed her breasts. Licked. Nibbled. Sucked. The wave ran from her nipples straight to her clit. She gasped, moaned, and shuddered as the first orgasm of the evening consumed her like the breaking surf. There would be more.

Nathan was like a man possessed. No longer reticent, no longer shy, he was the aggressor, releasing a pent-up hunger that thrilled Susie to her core.

His mouth moved lower, lower, until he reached the place between her legs. She raised her hips and he pulled her lacy thong down with his teeth. He kissed, licked, and sucked her clit, then plunged his tongue deep in her cunt. She came. He backed off, then resumed. She came again. "Oh God, Nathan, fuck me. Fuck me NOW."

With his newfound confidence, he took his throbbing cock in his hand, slid it between her lips and into her center. Hot. Wet. Slippery. The blood was pounding in his head. His heart hammered like a dull axe against his ribs.

His breath was ragged, his vision focused on her face like a laser. His fingers dug into her hips as he lifted and opened them. And he plunged. Hard and deep so that his long, long groan melted into hers.

She closed around him, a tight, hot glove. Moved under him, a trembling, eager woman. Breathed his name, a breathless, aching sigh.

He drove into her, again and again, strong. steady strokes that she rose to meet. He buried his face in her hair, lost in her scent, in her heat, in the sheer, shimmering glory of a woman aroused beyond reason.

Her nails dug into his back, her cry muffled against his shoulder as she came. Her muscles clamped around him, owned him, destroyed him. Simultaneously, he filled her womb with his spunk, screaming out in pure ecstasy.

He was as limp as she, wrecked, struggling to fill his burning lungs with air. Beneath him, her body continued to quake, the aftershock of hard, satisfying sex.

They had neglected to close the bedroom door, and in their heat, were unaware that their parents, who returned early, were watching from the doorway. Bob was breathing heavily. Betty unzipped his fly, grabbed his throbbing hard-on, and led him down the hallway to their bedroom.

Susie pulled the covers over them, a satisfied smile on her face. "You can't tell anyone about this, Nathan. Not your friends, not Colleen, no one. Ever."

"Don't worry, it will be my secret."

12