Natural Is Always Best

Story Info
A mom & son tale.
5.8k words
4.2
166.1k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers

"Fuck me hard, Bobby! Push it deep into Mama's pussy!" My words were torrid and lustful. Spoken with desire, not only because I wanted to be fucked hard and deep, but to enhance Bobby's desire to fuck me hard and deep, keeping his cock rock hard, his mind centered, though it was probably unnecessary.

"Remember, baby, pull it out!"

"Mommm?" He whined, as he had been doing the last half-dozen times we had had sex.

My knees were lifted, hugging his sides as I flexed my ass in rhythm with his thrusting. We were 20 minutes in, counting foreplay, and knowing he was close to ejaculating, I was reminding him to pull it out of me.

"I want to see you shoot off!" I had begun to use as an excuse to keep him from filling my belly with incestuous semen. I had warned him doing so would impact his continuance to lay with me.

I never trusted him to remember on his own accord. I know it's spoiled the moment but I could not chance it as pregnancy was still a concern. I was willing to chance a drop or two as I had had a minor female problem a couple of years after Bobby's birth, the doctor saying I could, but it was very unlikely, get pregnant. I continued to fuck his father without protection, and a few other men, after he left us 4 years ago, and had not become pregnant, but a whole load from my son was not something I wanted to risk.

"I love you mom." He whispered in my ear. "I love your pussy. It's so good... warm... and tight."

"I love you too." I returned, with a sincere, loving tone.

"Please tell me, you'll never give your pussy to another man?"

"Nobody but you. It's yours forever, Bobby." I honestly assured him.

This was our 17th incestuous coupling in three weeks. We were like horny newlyweds and we had fucked in every room in the house, his bed, my bed, on the toilet seat and in the bathtub. We had grown quickly to sexually know each others fetishes, him eating my pussy, me sucking his cock, learning to take and swallow his cum, not for my lack of experience but because of who he was. He had, at my request, let me squat over his face while he pleased my pussy and I had in return allowed him to fucked me on my knees, doggy style.

Before our incestuous indiscretion, I had gotten all of my cock from barhopping, getting half tanked up to let a stranger get his cock in me. Bobby, I knew, became upset every Friday night I walked out of the door. I was an unhappy 38-year-old bar-hog, and looked the part.

I could be considered ugly, big boned and overweight. My 5'7" frame was big easily 25 pounds overweight that showed in my beefy ass, paunchy belly and sagging breast. My curly, strawberry blonde hair, kept cut short did nothing to help my appearance. From a man's view, I figured, the cuff matching the collar would have little appeal due to its less than lavish crop. I was a woman only a son could love, I supposed.

Angry with me one Friday eve, as I dressed to go barhopping, he had, to his credit, I deemed, offered his "services" to keep my reputation and my desires off the street. I had thanked him sincerely but told him that his offer was impossible to accept and that he should know that without me having to tell him.

Two weeks had passed after his offer. On later reflection, him coming to my bedroom on a Thursday night was well planned on his part, as that Friday would have seen me headed towards some bar a discreet distance from our Long Island town.

I had just nodded off when he had crawled into bed next to me naked. I had ordered him out with authority and resisted his fondling of my womanly parts, ordering him to cease his madness, but like I said, his timing was impeccable. His palm rubbing over my panty covered pussy was irresistible, my defenses faltered. My moments of non-combativeness he took as surrender.

My senses returned as I strongly resisted his attempt to move between my legs. Failing, I resisted his attempt to lift my legs, pulling them wider. I resisted his attempt to place the head of his cock to my forbidden hole, thankful for the protection of my cotton panties. He began to dry hump me with his shaft pushing along the length of my labia crack, my clit compressed with each shove against me.

"Pull your panties to one side." He pleaded repeatedly. "Let me put it in you."

My long minutes of resistance crumbled once more as I began to thrust my ass back against him, bringing my knees tight against his sides, intending that we dry hump to orgasm.

After one of his pleadings, I countered, "Promise me you will pull it out and not come in me?"

"I promise!" He answered with a sincere tone. "I promise!"

I resisted, not him now, but the urge to let myself go...and surrender. My panty crotch was now wet. He continued to plead.

Finally, I had no desire left to resist, but a great desire to fuck. I slid my left hand down between us and snagged the elastic and pulled the cotton clear, exposing my naked pussy, permitting access. With no help, only a lift of his ass and my well lubed pussy, the head of his cock entered me and I thrust my ass up to take all of its length inside me, hugging him tightly. No turning back now!

Thus sexually coupled , I coached him not to get overly excited, but to enjoy our first time together. It proved unnecessary. I knew he was not a virgin. I asked him to bring me to orgasm first. We talked of our naughtiness; He spoke of how surreal it felt to have, me, his mother under him, bare-ass naked, his cock in me. I had him acknowledge this sinful display would be our little secret. He told me I was beautiful. I teased him with the word "Mother-fucker"

I told him how mature he fucked making me feel like I was special, his only one true desire. He assured me I would be from now on. I knew it was his cock talking, prompting much of what Bobby said. We talked until our rhythm began to increase and I lost myself in lust. Afterward, as he lost his own soul to incestuous lust, I repeatedly forbid him to ejaculate into me, and, added moments before, under penalty of exile from our apartment, thus my treasure.

That first time, after ejaculating onto my belly, he laid beside me and tantalized my clit with his middle finger, bringing me to a second, most delightful and strong orgasm.

Afterward, we lay in the darkness for near an hour cuddling and continuing to talk, I, suggesting, he drop the "mom" during sex, calling me by my name, Marie. I told him how right it felt for us to be fucking. As I had begun fondling and stroking his cock, bring it to firmness, he asked for more. I allowed him between my legs once more, telling him I was content, to go on, and on, to add more of his cum to that already on my belly.

Now in the present, I was climbing the ladder with my breathing labored, in moments I was beyond control. I felt my warning had been sufficient and I let myself drift into delirium. I know my words slurred as I encouraged him to fuck my ass off. My orgasm was moments away. I have always had the impression that my loud boisterous sexual banter and loud involuntary moans were my best asset and never faked.

I was fucking Bobby hard nearing the top rung of the ladder. The orgasm gripped me hard and my body shook and trembled. It seemed to last forever but soon it evaporated and I was aware that Bobby had gripped my ass with both hands, locking me in tight, and fucking me with abandonment. His cock was rock-hard as I had felt it whenever he was nearing orgasm. A minute or more passed before a strong concern gripped me.

"Bobby!" I said with alarm in my tone. "You're not going to be able to pull out in time in this position. Let me lose and change position or stop and let me the hell up! Stop! God dammit, stop!"

I was frantic and struggling to get from beneath him. I pushed and kicked my legs trying to get his cock out of me. It was the wrong thing to do. He became more aggressive, more determined, the more I struggled and voiced my protest. In my mind I was being raped. Bobby was a muscular young man, much stronger than I was, and I was locked in tight with his cock deep in me, barely withdrawing as he stabbed at my pussy repeatedly.

"Bobby! Please! Stop this madness!" I struggled hard to control myself, willing my body to be still, my anxiety simmered, speaking as calmly as I could. It was to no avail. I began to struggle again more earnestly, to protest more forcefully. It really, was the wrong thing to do!

My eyes widened and my breath caught when I heard the loud moan gather in his chest and escape. His cock pulsed once, twice, three times inside of me, shooting, I feared, a large quantity of his semen into my belly, splashing against my womb.

'You MOTHER-FUCKING, SON-OF-A-BITCH!' My mind screamed. "Get off of me! Damn you! Get off!" I voiced with consternation and damnation.

My demands were not immediately heeded, understandably, as he was still in the grip of orgasm, pushing his cock deep into me. Different words, same consternation and damnation, finally had him huffing and puffing against my neck, contemplating his indiscretion. He seemed unwilling are unable to move...to pull his dick out of me...to face me

"Let me up." I said with less volume but a more disgusted tone.

He released my buttocks and maneuvered to push himself off of my flattened breast. I swung a swift, strong opened hand against his face. Once more, then, again I slapped him.

"Why would you do such a thing!" I shouted. "How many times have I told you, DON'T CUM IN ME? Get the fuck off me!"

Finally, Bobby pushed off of me, his limp, though still lengthy, cock pulled from me. I reached between his legs and grabbed his balls with my right hand, causing him to slump to the left side, coming to rest mostly on his back. His surprised groan was music to my ears. I squeezed tighter!

"You're hurting me!" He exclaimed "Let me go. Have you lost your fucking mind, woman?"

"No! But you apparently have!" I accused. "I ought to crush the damn things!You've ruined everything!"

I released him, shoving his balls, causing him to yelp.

I rolled from the bed, stomping toward the bathroom. I turned and pointed my finger, "You've had the last piece of this ass you'll ever get! God damn, you're a dumb ass!"

I was sitting on the toilet. He approached the door looking scared. "I wanted to mark it. To own it. Please don't cut me off! I won't do it again."

"You sure as hell won't!" I assured him. "Where did you get that stupid notion - own it? You are never going to own a pussy, especially this one! You've lost this one...big time. Now, get the hell away from me. I need to douche and shower." I finished, flinging the door closed, causing him to flinch backward.

I was royally pissed and had every right to be. I had given him my most prized possessions, my pussy and my trust. I promised myself he would pay, but I was not confident keeping him out of my bed was really going to happen. I needed to be fucked on a regular basis.

I gave Bobby the cold shoulder for 4 days, then, I prepared his favorite dinner. After dinner, I asked him to sit with me on the sofa.

"Have you given any thought to what you did?" I asked.

"Mom, I promise never to shoot my cum into your pussy again...only on your belly or crack of your ass! I lost control. You sure as hell didn't help matters, with all your resisting! I promise! Isn't that enough?"

The words made my pussy twitch. I knew with certainty he had used the terms to arouse. It had and it made me mad. "What! I'm not suppose to object when I'm being raped! I can't enjoy fucking without worrying about you breaking that one rule. That hard-on you've got isn't getting in my cunt unless I hear some sincere, understanding words come out of you mouth."

"You think a few drops is safe..."

"NOT SAFE! An accept...

"Not safe! Alright! But as you say, an acceptable risk, but not an ejaculation full amount filling you pussy...your belly. It's your phobia...you can't help it. I get that! But, to be honest I might lose control again. I can't predict the future."

The words again. They worked...I wanted to fuck bad. The little imp was calling my bluff. The very fact that we were having this discussion had given me away...that my will to deny him was not that strong. I could see it in his face, and bulging pants, he expected me to fold. I would show him he didn't have the only cock in the sea.

"So be it. Unacceptable!" I said with finality. "You have your own phobia, so you say. So, no rubber, no pussy! I'll be going out to night to get some cock."

"Why are you going out?" He quickly asked. "I've got a box of rubbers...ribbed."

"Nah, nah! Wouldn't want you to run out. Phobias are important. And you ARE still fucking Betty."

"How do you know that?" He questioned with concern in his tone.

"The look on your face, smart ass." I scolded. "Look, there is not a jealous bone in my body, especially when it comes to my son. Fuck whoever, whenever you want. Tonight, I'm giving my treasure to some horny stranger, leaving you to jerk off or visit Betty. You better change your way of thinking or you'll get no more of my sweet ass, young man."

I stomped off to my bedroom and dressed, wearing one of my three outfits I had purchased for the purpose of seduction. I needed all the help I could get in addition to the fellow being mostly drunk.

I left the dishes for him to wash, which he was doing when I walked back through the apartment, paying him no mind, not even a goodbye.

The moment I walked out the door I lost my desire to go barhopping. Still, I continued down the steps, walked to my car, entered it and turned the key. I drove the short 5 miles to the waterfront, parked, sat feeling sorry for myself for long minutes, then, climbed out. The benches, perhaps a dozen, were positioned mid-way between 8' tall gas lamps. I noted only one person sitting quite a ways down. I choose the bench directly in front of my car and sat down feeling tired and disgusted. I really needed a good fuck.

I sat for long minutes staring at the lights across the water. The atmosphere was clear, the lights across the water sharp, but the gas lights gave my area a melancholy feel, adding to my depression. I stared at my shoes.

"It's a beautiful night?"

"Yes it is." I returned, without looking up at the male voice.

"May I sit down? You look like you have lost your best friend?" He said with a teasing tone. "A pooch, perhaps?"

"Actually, I guess you could say I have." I replied, then added humorously. "I'm just setting here thinking about jumping in."

I looked up to see a young man of perhaps 30, smartly dressed in khakis, blue shirt and penny loafers.

"Don't do that! I do not swim all that well and I would feel it necessary to jump in to save you."

"I'm not worth getting wet for." I replied. "What are you doing out here on the waterfront so late in the evening?"

"Missing my wife." He replied. "We had an argument and she took off to stay with her mother."

"Kids?"

"Two. Took them too."

"Poor baby!" I teased.

We sat quietly for long moments. I glanced down the benches. I figured he had occupied the other bench as it was now empty.

"You're dress like you are going to a party?" He inquired.

"You're being kind. We both know I am dressed like a whore." I returned.

"Are you a whore?" He asked.

"Actually, no, I give it a way!"

"Really!" He said with surprise and questioning in his tone.

Again, long moments passed.

"Look!" I began in earnest. "I have a blanket in the back of the car. There are some rather thick bushes over there." I motioned behind us with my head. "I've even got a rubber if you don't." I was scanning the area and saw that the area near us was depopulated at the moment. "It appears we are alone. I know I am no prize but I need a good fuck? How about you?"

"You're a nice-looking lady. If you're giving it away! I'd have to be crazy to say no."

We stood together and started towards my car, his hand in the middle of my back. I found my keys and opened the trunk and retrieved the light blanket. We both scanned the area as we walked toward the bushes. He turned completely around to survey the area one last time before we ducked under the limbs of a tree and entered the seclusion of the bushes. About 20 feet in I saw a flat area and spread the half folded blanket onto the ground.

"What is your name?" I inquired, as I toed my flats off, lifted my snug fitting skirt, pushing my panties off by hips, down my legs, stepping out of them. "I am Marie."

"Carl."

"Look, Carl." I continued as I lowered myself to the ground, taking a position in the middle of the narrow blanket. Sitting up, I opened my purse and searched for the rubber, offered it up to him, and then laid back, my knees up, legs together. "I'm not in a hurry, but I'm not looking for a lot of foreplay. Just stick it in me and take your time and thus we can enjoy a lengthy fuck. Don't go crazy on me and come before I do, okay?"

"Understood." He replied, accepting the packaged rubber, tearing it open, unzipping his pants, bringing forth his mostly erect cock.

Lowering himself to his knees, as I spread my legs wide, he rolled the rubber onto his cock, glancing at my pussy. He moved in close to mount me. I reached for his cock and as he supported himself over me I placed the head of his cock to my treasure hole.

"I'm probably a bit dry." I stated.

"No problem. Nice and slowwwww."

I was dry but I did not grumble as it hurts a little bit, but he was doing his best. With a bit of wiggle of my ass, he was soon deep into me, stroking lightly to get a little lubrication working, which began quickly.

"It's good now!" I whispered.

Call began to fuck me in earnest. He was well-versed in the activity and soon I just let myself go, losing myself as his ample cock did its job.

I suppose, because of the spot we chose to fuck, neither of us began any type of sexual banter, content to silently enjoy the spontaneity of it all. I was butt ass naked from the waist down, while he had only unzipped the fly of his khakis. With his wife out of town, he had not been concerned about my pussy juices wetting the front of his pants.

"Your fingernails!" He groaned with alarm.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I moaned, easing my grip on the middle of his back. "Your cock is really good. I'm sorry. This is just what I needed - a different cock."

Carl was now fucking me deep and hard. I was growing tired, ratcheting my thighs and knees back and forth, following his rhythm. I hated getting old. My age was beginning to hamper my ability to keep up with my son and now another younger man. I remembered my age. I just felt older...tired...depressed.

I sucked it up and pushed by hips harder, returning his thrust, chasing my orgasm. Try as I might to suppress it, I imagined my labored breathing could be heard by anyone walking the waterfront. How long had we been fucking? With Bobby my first orgasm usually came in 20 to 25 minutes. What the fuck did it matter? I would probably never see Carl again.

"AAaaggggggggg!" My body stilled momentarily. Then, the orgasm gripped me hard sending my ass into double-time. I felt like I had a new lease on life, renewed energy. I was ready to give back.

I was aware of Carl grabbing my ass with both hands. It seemed universal among men that they wanted to hold onto a woman's ass, locking you in, before fucking you with abandonment. I let him have his reign. He deserved it. He would remember this night forever, as I would.

I could tell that he too was trying to stifle his moans when he ejaculated strongly.

"Yes baby! Yes! Give it to mama! Fuck mama good!" I said, surprising myself and hoping he had not grasp the word or intent.

"Ohhh fuckkkkkkkkk!" He moaned as he shot off strongly, lift my ass.

I let him rest atop me, his cock still in me. He remained atop me, kissing my face and neck, for a few long minutes, then, pushed off of me into a kneeling position. He inhaled and exhaled a few deep breaths, possibly indicating his feeling of conquest.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers
12