Natural Pines Resort

Story Info
Laura changes her lifestyle.
1.1k words
3.57
8.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The July morning at 8 o'clock finds me and my best friend Lesley northbound on US 61 in her 2015 red Toyota Camry. We had departed from suburban St. Louis expecting to be on the road for more than 3 hours.

The airconditioner hums cooling the car. Scenery zips past us at 60 miles per hour.

Lesley Jamison, age 42, has a diamond figure. A narrow bust, a waist that is not well defined and broad mid section make her legs the most attractive part of her figure.

This day sees her wearing a gray t-shirt dress. I am wearing a sleeveless V-neck red floral A-line knee-length dress. It's part of my wardrobe for less than two weeks.

I'm Laura. Like Lesley, I've been on this earth for 42 years. Originaly from different parts of the state, we met in college more than 20 years ago and shared a dorm. We had bonded over anecddotes about growing up and past relationships and had spent part of each summer at the other's home.

We had not been on the road for very long before she had turned the car radio off so she could talk.

"At this place where we are going everyone is friendly. Everyone gets along with everyone else. If you run into difficulty there will be someone to lend a helping hand."

"And everyone is naked," I said still feeling inhibited.

Lesley paused to collect her thoughts.

"It's ok to look so long as you don't stare."

"I hope no one's going to stare at me."

"No one will," she assured me.

"This is not your first time at a nudist resort."

"I perfer to call it 'naturist' resort. Sky clad is the natural state. The term 'naturist' is derived from natural. Wearing clothes is just a convention of society."

"I don't feel comfortable going around naked."

"I can tell you that nobody will make unwanted sexual advances, or gawk, or judge you. Noone cares about your figure. People go naked because it's freeing. The fresh air against the body feels good."

"Is nudity mandatory or is clothing an option?"

"Welllll let's put it this way. Stay in your comfort zone but no one wears clothing there. You can wear bikini panties if you're on your menstrual cycle."

Several minutes passed in silence. What is the appeal of going naked anyway? It's not as though I have the perfect body shape.

"And by the way, you're correct. My first time was 5 years ago and I was just as inhibited, self-conscious and afraid of it as you are."

"Really," I replied.

"Yes really," said Lesley. "I go every year so people, regulars there know me."

"UH huh."

"It's very scenic. There's a pond, a path through the woods. The cabins are really nice. Cameras including cell phone cameras are not permitted in common areas."

At least photos of me will not wind up on Facebook.

Neither of us said anything after that so she turned the radio on.

"We're almost there."

How far is almost?

She took the exit and slowed the car.

After a few minutes she turned again, this time coming onto a long driveway.

Ahead I spotted a gate across the road way. To the left of it is a guard shack.

She slowed the Toyota to the speed of a walk then stopped. Leaning her head out, she spoke into the microphone.

The phone rang in the office, then rang again. A woman's voice answered saying, "Natural Pines Resort."

"Lesley Jamison."

A second or two later the gate swung upward allowing the Toyota access to a spacious parking lot.

"I'm going to take my dress off now. You don't have to follow my lead."

In my periferial vision I could see her pulling the dress upward. She tossed it to the back seat.

"On three we'll go out together."

"Ok"

"One two Three."

Both car doors opened letting us out. Still wearing the dress,

I came around to her side of the car.

A few feet ahead of us stands a small white clapboard structure with pitched roof and a sign over the door.

Shop office is indicated.

Walking inside toward the registration counter, I notice that the woman behind the counter is nude. She looks to be 50. She has short black hair.

Lesley gave me a sideways glance. "This is my friend Laura."

"Have a seat at that table. There's a short video we need you to watch."

An Apple computer near the edge of the table played a video introducing the resort and its' rules of etiquette.

Having seen other guests going nude, I could finally let go of my inhibitions.

"I'll be right back."

"I'll wait here." Her tone was cheerful.

In no particular hurry, I headed back to the car. Seconds later I set out in the nude for the office.

As I came through the door Lesley greeted me with a warm smile. "Welcome to the club girl."

"Let's go for a swim."

We located our cabin where she left her pocketbook hidden inside a closet then trotted toward the pond.

One week at a naturist resort mingling with guests, swimming, and even making friends had a not unexpected effect on me. I found myself totally without inhibitions.

My first day home from work sees me sitting naked on the brown leather chair. My doorbell rang causing me to dash to the wardrobe closet.

It took time for me to don a white off-the-shoulder top, jean shorts and sandals.

Meanwhile the doorbell rang a second time.

I opened the door to find Jane Ludgate, another of my friends from college days.

She settled into my sofa at one end. I settled into the opposite end.

After a few minutes of trivial chat I revealed my lifestyle.

"I lounge about the apartment naked these days."

"You DO?"

"Why do you think it took me so long to answer the door?"

"How long has this been a thing?"

"Since Lesley and I got back from vacation," I replied.

"Whatever floats your boat," she quipped.

Without hesitation I stripped naked leaving my clothes scattered on the floor.

We resumed our chat.

"Where did you guys go anyway?"

"To a naturist resort near the border with Iowa,"I replied.

"It's not my style but if that's what you like," she quipped.

"It wasn't my style either."

I wonder if I'll ever see Carson Kessler again. The last full day before check-out saw him and me getting to know each other. We chatted for an hour.

Carson is a sexy man. The 5 9 blue-eyed blond with thin lips, upturned nose and dimples made me have a secret sexual fantasy while we were chatting. I managed to steal a peek at his penis and I'm quite sure he stole a peek at my boobs and my pussy.

I retired to my bedroom at 930. Lying nude in bed, I gave my clit a hard rub. Though I would bring on my own orgasms, Carson was living in my head.

I regretted not getting and giving contact information.