Natural Remedies are Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A fucking wild feeling, isn't it? With every inch of hot, hard meat filling your bowels...you can't believe you want even more of it." I hissed, reaching down to clutch at his muscled chest for support. "I'm in, man...you took it all...and now you're getting fucked. The trust between us is stronger than if we were bothers."

I thought Bob might remove all the air from the room, gasping deeply as I withdrew and then plunged back inside with one solid thrust. His clenched teeth still revealed discomfort, but he made no effort to stop me. My pace slowly quickened, until Bob's body shook with every forceful thrust deep into his tunnel. A few minutes passed, but I eventually heard the words I knew would come.

"Mmmpphh...finally...feeling...good" Bob mumbled, still clutching at the sheets. "Do it...harder...fuck me...harder!"

I offered no reply, but took satisfaction in the fact that I told him he'd be begging for it. Glancing down, I saw that Doctor Bob's cock had swollen larger than ever. Without breaking rhythm, I spat a trail of saliva onto his dick and began stroking Bob's cock in-time with my fucking. Impressed with the stamina from both of us, this went on for another several minutes until I could see Bob's scrotum contracting. Knowing he was close, I tightened my grip and began stroking his hot tool even faster.

"Oh god...fuck...oh fuck!" Bob shouted, as his ass-ring clenched around my cock and his dick erupted in four heavy ropes of warm, pearl-white fluid.

The cum shot out of him so forcefully that it arched above his body before splashing down across his face and chest. The vice-like grip that Bob's sphincter now had around my rigid member also brought me to the point-of-no-return.

"Uuunnggg...mmmpphhh...fuck!" I grunted, pulling out of his tight ass and quickly removing the condom.

Grabbing Bob's firm, but deflating, cock...I stroked both our dicks within a tight grip. The feel of our nuts sliding against the other, and the warmth of the fluid oozing from his cock, was all I needed to trigger my own release. My spunk spewed-out, hitting Bob under his chin and splattering throughout the blond curls that covered his chest. My trusted physician was now a cum-covered mess.

"Holy fuck...I am completely spent." Doctor Bob said, panting with exhaustion.

"I agree...that was intense." I replied, rolling onto the bed next to Bob. "How are you doing? Because...I'll be honest...I wouldn't mind doing this again."

"Yeah...well...maybe. I can't deny having a good time...but I can truthfully say it isn't something I'd want very often." Bob said with an uneasy grin, while wiping cum off his neck. "I don't think my ass could take it."

"I'm not looking for a steady diet of this kind of thing either." I let out an easy laugh before reaching for Bob's limp prick. "My interests lean toward watching another guy pounding a hot pussy. I'd sure like to see what that thick piece of meat could do to a wet snatch."

"I guess that's where our interests diverge. I'd never be comfortable with any woman other than my wife. Besides, you're more likely to get hit with a meteor than get Lisa to think about swinging."

"Like you've mentioned before, Doc...my wife and I are anything but conventional. Still...you showed me that I'm much more open to doing things with a guy than I ever did with Don." I said, rising from the bed and offering Bob a hand. "I will promise you that I can keep this behavior exclusive between us. You'd be the first to know if my circle of sexual partners ever changes."

"I believe you. This whole thing may have started because of my poor impulse control, but I admire that you've made staying healthy a priority."

Bob and I shared some idle chit-chat before heading to the shower for a much-needed rinse. I left not knowing if Doctor Bob would allow himself to go a little wild anytime soon...or if his interest would fade as a casual experiment.

+++++++++++++++

Yet another several months passed without a hint of interest from Bob. Even my annual physical was completely professional, with no mention of anything that happened in the past. I didn't push it...sensing he was grateful that I allowed him some space.

For whatever reason, the fact that I'd done something unusual...even by my own standards...did help my erection problems. The memory of the event, and talking about it with Becky, helped reinvigorate our own lovemaking. Still...I started to get an itch for something a little rough-edged once again. I decided to give Bob a gentle nudge, and see if something might happen. My opportunity came a week later.

"Hey Doc" I said, passing Bob in the parking lot of the gym as I was leaving, and he'd just arrived.

"Hi Neil...how's it going?" he replied cheerfully, still walking toward the gym.

I walked next to him, just before he got to the door. "Feeling good, Doc...but I'm thinking I might need a booster-shot...of a more personal nature."

"Oh...uh...having problems again?" Bob asked, swallowing hard and looking suddenly nervous.

"No...I can say the treatment has been very successful. I'm just having an itch that only you can cure...if you're willing." I said softly, looking around to make sure we weren't overheard. "I'm looking for a fast house-call...something like the first time...just cum and go."

"Well...I'll think about it...time is tight for me."

"Hey...no pressure...if you can't, or don't want to...that's cool." I replied, hoping to portray that it really wasn't a big deal. "Lisa didn't come with you today?"

"No...she stayed home...some chores she wanted to do." Bob said, shuffling nervously from one foot to the other.

"Becky's visiting her sister...will be back tomorrow." I decided to give Bob one last opportunity before I left. "Stop by on your way home. I'll be ready. If you don't show, then it will just be me and some porn later in the evening."

Doctor Bob grinned. "Maybe you should hold-off and work it out with your wife."

"Sure...there's always that. I'm just in the mood for something a bit more dangerous."

Bob made no commitment. He just smacked me on the back and wished me a good evening. I drove home, slightly puzzled by the lack of response. Hoping for the best, I cleaned-up and played with one of Becky's toys, working a lot of lube into my chute. Sending a text to Bob's phone, I gave him the address and restated that a fast fuck was ideal. Maybe twenty minutes passed when I got a simple text in reply; "on my way".

I knew it wouldn't take Bob long to get here from the gym, so I put the toy away and texted him to just walk into the house. I was lying face-down on the bed when I heard a closing car door and then footsteps in the hall. The bedroom closet had a mirrored door, which allowed me to see Bob as he stood at the foot of the bed and looked down on my prone body.

"Where are the rubbers?" Doctor Bob asked gruffly while grabbing the crotch of his basketball shorts.

"Oh...shit...I don't have any." I replied, suddenly pissed at myself for not thinking about it. "I don't care...if you don't."

There was a pause, and I feared my friend would be leaving as quickly as he came.

"Fuck it...I know your history." Bob said before grabbing my calves and spreading my legs apart.

Turning my head to the side, I looked again into the mirrored door to see Bob pull down his basketball shorts while still wearing a sweat-soaked t-shirt. For a brief moment, I was surprised to see he had on a jock-strap, instead of the compression shorts that were so popular. Pulling the mesh pouch to one side, he released his hard cock and knelt on the mattress between my splayed legs. Sliding a finger into my ass, Bob could tell that I was well-prepared. After spitting into his palm, and spreading the saliva over his rigid tool, Bob appeared to be doing a push-up as his body hovered over mine and his cock parted the cheeks of my ass.

"Unnnggg...mmmffff!" I grunted, biting into the sheets as my physician sank into my bowels. The smell of Bob's musky sweat filled my nostrils as his damp shirt pressed against my back. I reached behind me, feeling the elastic strap and curled hairs that covered his athletic butt.

Doctor Bob said nothing. He just groaned and grunted as my sphincter relaxed and his pace quickened. Placing his hands against the back of my shoulders, Bob had me pinned to the bed as he plowed my ass with long, forceful strokes...his sweaty balls sticking to my sack as he withdrew from every thrust.

The friction of the sheets against my aching dick had me on-edge several times, but I managed to hold-off, knowing the enjoyment would wane if I came first. Bob wasn't being gentle, and I definitely got-off on the idea that we were using each other just to bust a nut. I hoped for a future opportunity to assert myself on his tight hole.

"Oh yeah...fuck!" were the only words Bob uttered as he pulled-out, lifted my hips, and had me posed doggy-style before plunging back-in again. Between the ragged breathing and faster strokes, it was plain that his release would soon arrive.

"Hell...yes...fuck!" Bob muttered, gripping my hips tightly and pressing his body firmly against mine.

I could feel Bob's cock throb and swell as the warmth of his seed splashed within my guts. As my buddy remained still to catch his breath, I could feel the overflow of the ample load leak past his deflating cock and slowly drip off my balls. Soon, Bob pulled away with a strand of milky cum clinging to the tip of his half-hard tool. I flipped onto my back, gathered the sloppy mess of cum and lube from my overstretched hole, and used it as lube to vigorously stroke my aching shaft.

"That's it man...stroke it. I want to see you shoot that load." Bob said in a low rumble, wiping off his spent cock with the towel I had lying on the bed.

It didn't take long for my nuts to reach full boil, and I moaned loudly as four heavy ropes of spunk erupted from my pulsing pole. Bob simply watched with a grin on his face while stretching the jock strap back over his junk. Lying on the bed with my chest and face coated in my own cum, I watched Doctor Bob pull up his shorts.

"That was hot. It'll be my turn next time...and yeah, I'm sure there'll be a next time." Bob said, tying the drawstring and then walking out the door.

++++++++++

While I might have preferred meeting another couple, the one-on-one arrangement worked-out well. Bob and I continue to enjoy getting together once every few months, and that frequency seems right for both of us. I feel fortunate to have a physician who's willing to try the natural remedies first.