Natural Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers

I bent my head and took it into my mouth. Was rewarded by a missed breath. My teeth closed over the little nub; there was a stifled moan. My hand reached down between our bodies, over his tight stomach, coming to rest between his legs, cupping him gently. I paused, then squeezed. He turned harder.

"Let me...." He tried to move me off him.

I held him down. "No. My turn," I said sweetly and saw him consider, before he relaxed and let me get on with my plan.

I moved my wet mouth down his torso, trailing kisses and licks randomly. When I came to the waistband of his jeans, I didn't stop, but continued over the jeans and hovered over his bulge for a moment before starting to lick and kiss it fervently.

Vince wasn't ready for it. His back came off the floor and he erupted in a choked "What the...?"

By the time I was finished, his crotch was soaked with my saliva; I ran a hand lightly over it, to make sure. Moving up, I started kissing him, my hand staying at his crotch, stroking lightly, or rubbing urgently. He grew rock-hard.

"I need to get that off," he panted as there was a break in kissing and he roughly pushed me off. Sitting up, and then kneeling, he slid off his jeans and briefs.

He turned toward me and looked at my naked form lying there, my arms above my head in a relaxed, abandoned pose. His eyes strayed from my face, to my breasts, down my body, pausing between my legs and then down the long legs. "You're hot," he whispered.

I smiled, moved a hand to my breasts and stroked myself; my eyes fixed on his.

"Dear God." He was on me in a flash.

I don't know how we coordinated hands and legs and body positions in the freaking hurry that seemed to grip Vince. I marvelled that we didn't hurt ourselves as our sex-crazed minds took over, banishing all other thoughts.

We were reduced to a pile of squeezing hands, kissing mouths, stroking fingers and hot skin; it was too fast. One moment Vince was frenziedly kissing me, landing random kisses anywhere he saw a patch of skin, the next moment I felt his fingers fumbling at my pussy, sliding deep into the slit and plunging into my wetness. Then his cock was poised at my entrance, exerting gentle pressure as his hands charmed my breasts.

"Sweetie. Now. In me," I breathed out.

That was all Vince needed to hear. With a slight movement of his hips, he slid into me, filling me totally. Clamping my pussy walls around his cock, I moved my hands over to his lower back, holding him and urging him on as he started the rhythm. High-speed, right from the start. The heat between our bodies threatened to consume us as Vince gradually quickened the strokes, if that was possible. The heightened thrusts went on for an interminable period....

Just when it seemed like we could hold it no longer, I felt slight tightening in my stomach which warned me of the impending orgasm, and before I could prepare myself, it ripped through me. It was too close to the mind-numbing ones I'd had earlier and I remember thinking brokenly that if that kept on, I'd die during one of them. My whole body tightened and shuddered, uncontrollable, almost painful contractions racing through me until I felt I could take them no longer.

Vince hadn't stopped his mad thrusting when I reached my peak, but shortly after he shouted something I couldn't catch and drove deep into me one last time before losing all control. He collapsed on top of me, knocking out what little breath I had managed to get control of, and I sorely wished I had the strength to push his body off mine. After a moment, the uncomfortable feeling passed as he lay still and then transferred his weight on his legs and hands on either side of my body.

We lay for long moments, hot and wet, totally exhausted.

"That wasn't fair."

Vince moved his head a fraction; it was resting on my shoulder. "What wasn't?"

"You didn't let me get my turn," I said softly.

A deep laugh rumbled out of him, doing crazy things against my stomach.

"There's always a next time, wench," he said as he settled himself more comfortably.

There was.

~~~~~

Hi,

Hope you liked the story. Votes and feedback are always appreciated. Every feedback with a return email address will receive a reply. I like hearing from you. Please do write. :)

-DP.

damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers
12