Nature's Gift

Story Info
Friends of the family become acquainted with young man.
3.3k words
4.43
62.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summer, 1966. I was just 18 and, like the country I lived in and the world around us, I felt the anxiety of transition between an age of innocence and one of awareness. Every summer my family took a trip up to the mountains for two weeks of camping. This was car-camping with propane stoves and lanterns, mosquito repellant, huge tents made of canvas, floating on the lake on inner tubes, and transistor radios for the baseball games. Every year we'd gone to the same campground, the same campsite even, and it was so familiar that the fact that it was the last time we'd all be there together didn't occur to anyone until years later.

This year, though, my family, which included my parents Sophie and Joe and myself, were joined by my uncle Frankie and his wife Marie and two of their friends Jack and Paula. Jack and Paula were from near Albany so the trip up to the lakes was a big one for them. From what I could tell Jack and Frankie were old war buddies, and my dad had been in the African campaign. That meant there was a lot of beer and reminiscing, neither of which were particularly interesting to anyone else but them.

For me, it meant a lot of time in the company of the three women, or else wandering around on my own and trying to meet the other girls who were at the campground. That wasn't going so well, mostly because the girls there were much younger. So I spent a lot of time listening to the radio or reading books, getting ready for my first year of college in the fall.

One evening, as the men began their nightly storytelling session, the women decided they'd head down to the lake for a moonlight swim. They invited me but I declined, prefering to listen to the radio for a while. I watched them go and only a few minutes later did I realize they had left their swimsuits hanging on the line. I wondered what that meant, but even at 17 I had a pretty good idea. I got up and headed down the trail to the lake, hoping at least for a peek at what was going on.

When I got to the lake I had to be very quiet and listen for them. In the moonlight I saw three figures in the water about 50 yards away and headed in that direction, stopping just before I was in earshot and hiding myself behind a rock and under an overhanging tree branch. I peered through the darkness and was rewarded with a nice view of three dark heads bobbing in the water. I heard them talking quite clearly, and was shocked to hear my mother's voice as she described her first time skinny dipping with my father.

"Truth be known, it was the first time I'd seen him naked," my mom said.

"How about that," said Paula. "I hope you weren't disappointed!"

The women laughed at this but my mom said nothing.

Marie chimed in. "I remember the first one I saw. Bill Kowalski, in the 8th grade." She giggled, "but I don't think he'd hit puberty yet...or at least, I hope he hadn't!"

Paula looked at my mother and said something that made me really perk up. "Well, Sophie, if that son of yours is any indicator, I'm sure you *weren't* disappointed in what you saw that night. Like father like son, right?"

"What?! What are you talking about?" My mom was a little upset by this, and I was very curious to hear what came next.

"Well..." Paula paused for a second, "let's just say those swim trunks Charlie wears don't hide much."

Paula and Marie laughed, and then Marie said, "You know, Fran, she has a point!"

I was a little mortified and a lot turned on by this, but my mom wasn't amused. I knew the tone in her voice meant business when she said, "Well I hardly think that's any of your concern." She turned away and swam out to the buoy. I could hear Marie and Paula giggling and Paula said, "But I mean...it must really be something!"

Of course I knew I was well endowed, but only from seeing other boys in the locker room at school. So far I hadn't had much more than a kiss or two from an actual girl, so the realization that my size was interesting to women was a new one for me.

"You know I can hear you!" My mother yelled back at Paula and Marie. She was angry now, and swam quickly to shore. "That's enough for me. You two enjoy yourselves." Still wet from her swim, she put her clothes back on and walked back up the shore to the trail, passing just feet from me on her way back to the campsite. I sat motionless as all this happened, not sure what to do.

Paula and Marie whispered to each other until my mother was gone, and then started laughing hysterically. "I mean, is she just a prude or what? Sheesh." Marie was calmer now, and said, "Oh, well it is her son we're talking about after all. And let me tell you, I don't think it does run in the family."

"What do you mean?" Paula asked.

"Frankie is no stud, bless his heart," Marie said, and held her thumb and index finger out about an inch apart.

"Ohhh, I see," Paula smiled. "Truth be known, neither is Jack."

The women began to make their way toward the shore, and I could see that both of them had really nice bodies, especially in my 17-year-old's mind: Paula was about 5'4" and a little chubby but with ample breasts, while Marie was a raven-haired knockout by anyone's standards, and her breasts seem to float even after she got out of the water they were so big. I was transfixed and felt the beginnings of an erection. After they had dressed and walked back to the camp, I released my cock from my shorts and stroked it hard and fast until I came in a jet of thick cum. I looked down at my cock with new interest, wondering how it compared with others, trying to guage its length and girth, and decided that I would measure it when I got back home the following week.

The next morning when I awoke I put on my swim trunks in our tent and quickly checked myself in the car mirror when I got outside. The outline of my penis was evident as a long bulge descending down and to the left. I half hoped Paula and Marie would be up already so I could see if they reacted or not. I went to the picnic table and my dad was making a breakfast of sausage and eggs. Everyone was there, and right away I could sense an air of tension. My mom was still mad I guess.

"Charlie why don't you go get us some more firewood," she said. "We're running low."

"Ok mom." I walked around the table and saw Marie and Paula gazing at my crotch. I got very nervous so I just about ran up to wood bin. When I got back I put the wood down and did my best to avoid looking at Marie or Paula.

That night the men started up a game of poker, which meant even more beer and lying than the night before. I sat in on a couple of hands but got bored pretty quickly. The women all joined in then, so I decided to take a walk by the lake.

There were a couple of bonfires going on the far side, so I ventured over to have a beer with some of the guys there. After an hour or so I started back, figuring the poker game would be almost over and I could get some sleep.

As I got closer to the trail back I saw a lone figure in the water. "Charlie, is that you?!" It was Marie.

"Yeah. How's the water?" I asked.

"Great! Your parents hit the sack already and believe it or not Frankie and Jack and Paula are still battling it out at poker. I lost a long time ago -- never had a gift for bluffs."

"Oh, they're still playing," I sighed. "I was hoping they'd be asleep by now."

"Afraid not, fella. Why don't you take a swim, you'll enjoy it!" Marie said.

"Umm, nah. I don't have my suit on." I really didn't have my suit on. I was wearing some loose sweatpants and hadn't bothered to wear underwear.

"Awww, come on, this is nature! I'm only wearing what god gave me, so don't be shy. Don't worry, I won't tell your folks." Marie egged me on. She sounded like she'd had a few beers herself.

"Um, I don't know." I was getting a little nervous.

"Sure you do. Don't worry, I'm your mother's age, I've seen it all."

"Oh.. Ok, but don't look!" I turned around, took off my shirt and dropped my pants and peeked over my shoulder. She was looking. "I said not to look!"

"Oh alright, you're a prude just like your mom aren't you!" Marie said. She turned away and I ran into the water and swam out to her.

"Well, you got over your modesty, how nice." she joked.

"What did you do tonight?" she asked.

"Just wandered around. There were some bonfires."

"Hm, sounds like fun. You meet any girls?"

"Girls?? No. Everyone's too young around here, or else way too old."

"Aww, a handsome guy like you, I'd think you'd have no problem finding someone."

I laughed. "Geez, Marie, I've never even had a girlfriend."

"Really? Wow. That surprises me." Marie was quiet.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh... it just does!" She laughed and splashed water at me. "Come on, we should get back."

"Ok. Race you to the buoy?"

"You're on!" Marie was a good swimmer and managed to get to shore a full length in front of me.

"You lose, Charlie, looks like I get to hide your clothes." Marie had a mischievous look on her face.

"Hey, we never agreed to that!" I laughed too, but as we waded toward shore our bodies became more and more exposed, until we were standing waist deep. I literally stared at her breasts.

"Charlie, that's not polite," she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry Marie. I've never seen any so close up before. They're really nice."

She laughed again. "Come on, I promise I won't look."

We walked up the bank and I kept myself a half pace behind her, a little nervous. She stopped when she got to her clothes and took a half turn in my direction.

"Jesus, Charlie!" She said, and looked away.

"What?" I was confused.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't realize you were so... close behind me." Marie seem flustered. She seemed to be pausing.

"Marie, is everything ok? Can you hand me my stuff; it's right in front of you."

"Hmm... and what if I don't?" She was joking again. She reached for the clothes and I jumped in front of her to grab them first. I beat her to the shirt but she got a hold of the sweatpants and ran up the beach laughing. I chased after her and she zig-zagged out of reach until finally I cornered her and she spun around. She was still laughing as I held her arms, but this time she let her eyes drop to my cock and her breathing slowed.

In the meantime I felt her breasts rubbing against my arms and stared at them as they raised and lowered with each breath she took. My penis twitched, and began to lengthen.

"Jesus, Charlie," Marie whispered. "It's beautiful. Really."

With her words my cock sprang up, thickening and swelling hot against her stomach. She gasped and pulled back. "Charlie, please."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I put my sweatpants on over my erection and walked away, mortified. Marie stood where she was.

"Charlie, I'm sorry too. Come back." She seemed confused, so I brought her clothes to her.

"Here you go, Marie." My penis formed an obscene tent in my sweatpants.

"Thank you. You know, you can't go back to the camp like that. Maybe you should go for another swim." She seemed to be serious, but I wasn't about to go back in the water.

"Nah... I'll manage." I didn't know how, yet, but I would figure something out.

"You'll manage that thing? I doubt it. You know..." Marie paused, looking at me with a glint in her eye. She reached out slowly and pulled the waistband down over my cock, freeing it again. I moaned as her hand touched my shaft.

"Charlie, this is wrong but..."

"Please," I whispered. Her hand felt so good. She ran it up to the head and slowly down, measuring each second with a soft squeeze. By the time she reached bottom I was fully erect and throbbing. She looked at me, "that's it, sweetie."

I pulled my hand over her breast and lifted it. It was so heavy, it must have weighed ten pounds by itself. I felt the nipple become firm under my palm and Marie moaned quietly. Her hand wrapped knowingly around my shaft and she began to stroke it. "My god," she said, as she applied her other hand around the base and continued jacking with two hands.

I moaned louder, feeling the pressure of my impending orgasm building up in my balls. "Marie," I said. She just moaned and said "yesss, cum for me." She pointed my cock skyward and began jacking hard. I felt the cum rising in my shaft and moaned loudly as I exploded, long streams of cum shooting out my cock. Marie just watched wide-eyed as my cock shot out jet after jet. Her hand fell between her legs and she let out a low moan.

I felt weak in the knees and took a minute to catch my breath. My cock was limp and soft in Marie's hand. She let it go and it hung down thickly between my legs. "Better now?" she whispered.

"Yes. Much."

I was embarassed about what happened but felt really good. I watched as Marie dressed and couldn't believe my luck. I put on my sweatpants and shirt and we walked back to the camp together.

The next morning there was a definite change in everyone's mood. Marie prepared my breakfast for me and brought it into the tent before I even woke up. She patted me on the chest to rouse me. "Wake up sleepy-head. Gotta eat your breakfast or you'll never get big and strong." She winked at me and walked out.

I devoured everything and lay back down, thinking of what had happened the night before. I heard everyone getting things ready to head down to the lake, and yelled out that I would be down in a while.

"Take your time, you're already as brown as can be," my dad yelled back. After 10 days at the lake I had become very tan.

I fell back asleep again and had a vivid dream of Marie doing all sorts of great things to me. I woke up a half hour later when the tent door opened and Paula came in.

"We forgot the umbrella, and that sun is coming down hard. Charlie, you're still sleeping??"

I looked at her, "Yes, I am... I had a late night."

"Oh ok, so did I!" she said with a smirk.

She started rummaging around the tent for the umbrella, bending over and giving me a nice view of her rear and the crease of her pussy. I started to get an erection, so I reached down stroked it quietly, hoping Paula would leave soon. She seemed to take a long time to find the umbrella.

"Darn, where is it? Isn't it in here?" She turned around to me.

"Um, I'm not sure."

"Can you help me find it Charlie?"

"Well, can't you find it?" I had a huge erection and there was no way I could get up yet.

"No, silly, why else would I ask you to help! Sheesh, wake up already!" She came over to me and flung me over off of the cot; I landed on my back on the sleeping bag that had fallen to the floor. My erection was enormous, thrusting out through the gap in my boxers.

Paula gasped. "My god! Charlie, you're.. it's.."

I recovered in time to pull the sleeping bag over my cock. "I'm sorry Paula!"

Paula looked at Charlie and smiled, "well, now how did that happen? It wasn't doing that when I came in here."

"I'm sorry, I just, I saw your behind and it just happened."

"My behind?? Really? You're flattering me aren't you. And that's quite a lot of flattery!" she said, eyeing the bulge under the sleeping bag.

"Are you sure you were looking at my behind and not my front?" Paula lifted her breasts up and squeezed them with a wink.

"What? No. I mean..." I didn't know what to say.

Paula looked at me, then put her hand on my stomach. "Charlie, I know where you were last night. And it's ok. I came back here hoping you might be alone and.. well.. here you are."

Paula's hand slid down and touched my cock head. "And here you are," she said again. Her hand slid over the crown and she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She felt it for some time, guaging its girth and then lifted the sleeping bag to reveal the cock. She stared for some time, her eyes travelling its length and lingering on the thick swell near the head. I could see a red flush in her neck that wasn't there before, and a small wet spot appeared at her crotch as she kneeled next to me. "Shhh," she said.

"I watched as she stroked me, long slow strokes that showed more desire even than Marie had. She moaned and whimpered with each pulse of my cock, and her free hand squeezed her breasts and pinched the nipple.

"Oohhh," she moaned. "I just can't resist." She dove onto my cock head and began licking it passionately. I felt her tongue tease the crown and poke gently into the hole. The pleasure was almost unbearable. She mouthed the entire head and then pushed herself onto me with determination. Her lips sucked at my shaft, trying to pull more into her mouth. I felt the back of her throat and the intensity of it made me cry out. Fully half of my cock was still outside her reach but she kept sucking and bobbing on me until I felt my loins tighten.

"Paula.. Paula I'm.." I tensed. My cock swelled thick. She only pushed harder, and that was all I could take. I came in a gush inside her mouth, my legs jerking as her tongue swirled around my shaft and her throat swallowed around my cockhead. I cried out, and I felt Paula's moan resonate through my cock and balls. She was milking me and squeezing my balls for every ounce. I had never experienced such pleasure as I had the night before, and this was ten times more than that.

She suckled my cock and licked it clean for a few minutes before looking up at me again. "Charlie, this is a treasure, a true gift of nature. Treat it well."

=================

I never had another experience with Marie or Paula. The last few days of our trip didn't afford us any opportunities, and then I was off to college so by the next year the thought of a summer vacation with my parents was out of the question. But I certainly learned a lot that week that college never would have taught me.