Naughty and Nice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she collapsed back into the couch, taking long breaths and coming back to earth. I kept my tongue in place, gently soothing her pussy while she lingered in the afterglow. After a while, she sighed.

"That was fantastic, Bryan. Your tongue is magical. Now let's gets your clothes off and see what other trouble we can get into."

I chuckled and straightened up. Lauren sat up and unbuttoned my shirt, sliding it off my arms and quickly exploring my chest with her hands. She urged me up, and I stood while she unbuckled my jeans and slid then down my legs. She got them off, then reached for my tented boxers. She took a good look as she eased them down, my cock springing free after a tight confinement. She got them off and then reached back up. Smiling, she took my cock in her hands and gently pulled me forward.

I groaned as her lips opened wide and she took me into her hot mouth. She immediately started pleasuring, pumping and sucking me even harder. Satisfied, she popped off.

"Want to be inside me?"

"Love to."

She tugged me down to my knees and then leaned back, opening her legs wide. Her pussy beckoned, and I shuffled forward, the tip of my cock bobbing and brushing her pussy lips. She took my cock in her hands and gently pulled me along. We both watched intently as my cock opened her up, the bulbous head pushing her lips inward. I let her fingers guide me as her hot, wet, depths took me inside. Her pussy tightly gripped my shaft, conforming to each ridge like a velvet glove.

Around halfway in, I paused and pulled back a little, giving her time to adjust to my size. I then gently pushed forward again, going a little further each time.

"This is so good," Lauren said in approval.

I looked up. "You feel incredible, Lauren."

She smiled back, then looked down.

"And it's hot to watch."

"You're a naughty little thing, aren't you?" I teased.

Lauren looked up again, her mischievous eyes dancing.

"Bryan, you haven't seen anything yet."

"I can't wait. I'm a naughty little boy, too."

"That's why I like you," she laughed, and then looked down again.

We both watched as I worked back and forth. Lauren's pussy lips would gather inward as my cock pushed forward, and then drag out as I pulled back. I kept it up until I was seated all the way inside, Lauren's private depths opened up and tingling.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. I started gently pumping into her. We enjoyed that for a while, then I felt her hips move to meet mine. I picked up the pace, then I was stunned to see her hand reach between us.

"Oh, that is hot," I said when her fingers touched her clit.

We both watched Lauren play with herself while my cock plunged into her depths. She peaked quickly, which was good, because she was driving me wild. I let her hips set the pace, and I matched her rhythm. Always, it was faster. Her breath got short again.

"I'm gonna cum!" she gasped.

"Me too, babe."

"Do it!" she commanded, and I started ramming into her.

"Yes!" she yelled, her fingers a blur on her clit.

I clamped down as long as I could, then howled as the first jet blasted out of my cock into Lauren's clamping pussy. I saw stars while I emptied into her, each spasm an explosion of pure pleasure. I was dimly aware of her crying out as well. We twisted and bucked into each other, squeezing out every corner of a fantastic orgasm.

I couldn't believe how long it went on, my cock continuing to heave even after I had drained everything. Eventually, I came back to earth, and looked into Lauren's eyes. She had a dreamy, just-fucked-well look on her face and smiled back at me.

"I could get used to that," she chuckled.

"I would love to get used to that, Lauren. You are fantastic."

She smiled, and beckoned me down. We embraced and kissed our way through the afterglow, my cock still nestled securely in her depths.

"Like to spend the night?" she asked after we had cooled down.

"Love to."

"Leave your clothes. You won't need them."

"This night is getting better all the time."

I pulled back to a whimper from both of us when my cock popped free. We got up, and Lauren led me to her bathroom, where she found me a toothbrush and we brushed together.

"I'm going to turn the bed down and give you a minute."

I relieved myself and opened the door again.

"Why don't you get the bed warm and I'll join you in a sec?"

"Perfect." I slipped under her covers and breathed in her faint scent from the pillow. Soon, she returned and turned out the lamp. I held the covers back for her, and she slid beside me, giving me a kiss. She then turned and snuggled back as I leaned in to spoon against her. I draped an arm over her, and she pulled it tight against her chest.

"Do you get sleepy after sex, Bryan?"

"I don't know. That was my first time."

Lauren's body shook with her laughter. "Great. I've got a comic for a boyfriend. Well, I hope you like to sleep after sex, because I do."

I snuggled closer. "I love to, Lauren. I think we're going to work out together. I'm glad you opened up to me and asked me to be your boyfriend."

"I'm really glad, Bryan. You've made your new girlfriend very happy tonight." Lauren snuggled back even more, pressing her ass firmly into my groin. She sighed, and I could feel her body relax. I let the pleasant drowsiness overtake me, and I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke when I felt Lauren stretching and snuggling back into me. Morning light filtered into the room. Her fingers intertwined with mine, and they guided my hand into cupping a breast. I could feel the excited nipple pressing into my palm. I took the hint and very gently caressed the underside of her breast.

"Ummmmm," Lauren purred, snuggling back even further. Her hand played along the outside of mine while I played with her breast. After a spell, I got the nipple involved. Lauren sighed and started grinding back into me. My cock fully stiffened, and she shifted to capture it between her ass cheeks. I nibbled and kissed her neck, and her excitement showed in the tight and pebbled texture of her breasts. A constant stream of sighs and quiet moans encouraged me on.

Lauren and I both heated up to boiling while I played with her breasts and she ground herself into me. Her sensitive skin thrilled to my touch, and I explored her entire chest, learning the various strokes and spots that turned her on. I kept at it until I could sense her body seeking a goal.

"Would you like me to lie back so you could ride my face?" I whispered into her ear.

"Oh, God, I would love that."

I rolled back, and Lauren turned over and swung her leg over me, grabbing the headboard to position herself over me. I looked up to see her swollen and glistening pussy descend down, and I met her with my tongue to a long sigh of appreciation.

She settled her clit directly over my tongue, so I took the hint and went straight to pleasuring. My cock jolted when I saw her hands move down to cup her breasts-I love women who know how to excite themselves.

I decided it was time to explore Lauren's ass a bit, so I gently cupped her cheeks in my hands.

"Oh, yes," she encouraged. I caressed the soft skin, feeling the firm muscles ripple underneath. I let her responses guide me, and I felt her lower herself some more, increasing the pressure on her clit. Soon, I felt her body gyrate in my hands, and I lashed the tiny pearl of her clit while she twisted above me, her body dancing to its own rhythm of pleasure. My fingers roamed over her ass, and she eagerly pushed it into my hands.

Lauren's body tensed up, and I looked up to see her twisting her engorged nipples between her fingers. I filed that bit of information away while I flattened my tongue so she could hump her pussy down into me. Soon, I felt her enter that timeless zone before orgasm, when the tingles of anticipation race through the body. I lashed her clit mercilessly while her body tensed even more.

With a cry, Lauren exploded above me. Her pussy pulsed on my tongue as the spasms wracked her body. I held on while she rode out her orgasm, my body thrilling in sympathy with hers. As the contractions died down, I reduced the pressure but kept my tongue in place, soothing her pussy while she settled into the afterglow.

"That was an incredible way to wake up, Bryan. Thank you," she said as she shuffled down my body. "I suppose you wouldn't mind if I ride you?"

"If you must," I replied, smirking.

"Oh, I insist," she replied, laughing as she positioned me and sank down.

"Maybe I don't mind after all." Lauren's depths felt pretty damn good.

"Good boy."

"Like to lie on top of me and stretch your legs?"

"Love to," she answered.

I helped her straighten her legs and settle down over me. She kissed me deeply, and I noted the fact that she was okay with all the girl cum drenching my face. We stayed in a lip lock while she started a gentle rocking motion. I moved my hands to her ass.

Suddenly her tongue plunged deeper into my mouth-hot, insistent. I ran with her response, caressing closer to the crease between her cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhh," she encouraged, crushing her lips to mine.

I went deeper, running my fingers into the crack of her ass. I could feel the tension and anticipation in her body. After teasing for a while, I brushed her pucker.

Lauren jolted and hiked her ass, spreading her legs in invitation. She started flexing her hips, fucking me by twisting her ass into my fingers. Her tongue was rammed down my throat, and her hot breath blew into my mouth.

This girl is totally abandoned to lust, I thought to myself. Her passion shot into me, and we both drove into each other. Sweat sickened the skin on our chests. I kept up a solid massage of her anus while she rode the daylights out of me. My orgasm pooled in my balls, and I could feel Lauren climbing toward her own. I held on, knowing her climax would trigger mine.

I fought to hold back, and I made it. Lauren tensed up, then groaned into my mouth as her orgasm hit. I felt her ass pulse, and that ripped the first blast of cum out of my quivering cock. God, did it feel good as I emptied into her. We both twisted into each other, tensing and releasing muscles in time with the spasms racing through us.

Finally, I felt her relax. I kept up a light caress of her ass, and her contented purring told me I was doing it right. She kept up the kisses, clearly enjoying the second afterglow of the morning.

After a long makeout session, she pulled her head back and looked down at me.

"That was fantastic, Lauren. You were on fire, and it really got me going."

"You tapped into my weakness, Bryan." She smiled. "You still are."

"I know. I can feel your body purring."

"I'm all tingly and warm," she replied, leaning down again to kiss me. We made out a while longer, then finally convinced each other it was time for a shower and breakfast. After a playful cleanup in the shower, we joined together in her kitchen to cook.

"What are you doing today?" Lauren asked while we were eating.

"No big plans. I was going to call a couple of friends to see if they wanted to bike or run to work out. How about you?"

"The same. Would you like to run together?"

"Love to."

"Any evening plans?"

"I've got a new girlfriend. I figured I would see if she wanted to spend the weekend together."

"She would love to, and would give her boyfriend bonus points for asking. Knowing her, she would also get horny again and want to do something about it."

"I've heard her new boyfriend loves horny women."

"Good, because her new boyfriend may get more than he bargained for."

*** To be continued in Part 2 ***

As authors, one of the greatest rewards is getting comments on our work-it's what drives us to write more. How did this story make you feel? What does it make you think of? How did it affect you? Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.

Special thanks to DawnJ and Famille Emmell for their editorial assistance and encouragement!

12