Naughty and Nice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said in wonder. "Yes!"

She had stepped close and molded her body to mine. I could feel the heat in her pussy as it pressed against my leg. She savored her triumph, claiming ownership of my body, then finally parted, withdrawing her finger and coaxing me into the spray to rinse off.

"You've made your girlfriend incredibly happy, Bryan. Let's finish up so she can show you how much."

Lauren knelt to clean my feet, then rinsed me and shut off the shower. She grabbed a towel and dried me off, and I did the same for her. She took my hand and led us to the sink, where she ran a brush through my hair and then handed hers to me.

"Know how to use one of these, Bryan?"

"My sister taught me." I took the brush and gently started teasing the few knots out of her her hair. I had been careful not to cause too many when I had washed it.

"Your sister, huh? That's kind of intimate, isn't it?"

"We are very close, but unfortunately nothing juicy for your naughty little mind to obsess over. However, she did want me to know my way around women, so she taught me a few things like how to brush their hair, how to dry it, how makeup works-stuff like that."

"Did she tell you that brushing their hair can make them hot?"

I felt the heat rush to my face. "Yes."

"My naughty little mind's in overdrive, Bryan."

"I know."

"How often did you brush her hair?"

"A lot. She really liked it."

"Of course she did. You'll have to tell me more about these hair brushing sessions some time. I'm going to have to meet your sister and give her a big hug. She sounds pretty special, and I'm the lucky girl who gets to enjoy the benefits from her lessons."

"I'm sure you'll have a lot to talk about."

"We certainly will." Lauren blessedly let the subject drop as she purred under the brush. When I finished, she took my hand and led me back to the bedroom without a word.

When we got to her bed, she snatched the covers and threw them back. Then she slid open her nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube. She smoothly slid it shut again, but I caught a brief glimpse of her toy collection. It looked impressive, but my eyes were drawn to the shiny bottle dangling from her swinging hand.

"There's something I waa-aant. And I think you're going to love giving it to mee-eee," she sang into my ear.

"Hell, yes."

Lauren laughed and tossed the lube on the bed, then turned to me.

"Make love to your girlfriend."

"Yes, ma'am." I pulled her to me and crushed my lips to hers. She whimpered into my mouth as we sucked each other's tongue. I let my hands roam over her back, then down to cup her ass. She moaned and turned around, snuggling back and twisting her head back to find my lips again. I cupped her breasts as we kissed, and she moaned her appreciation. Her ass squirmed to line up my cock between her cheeks, and she started grinding. Her pebbled breasts and rock-hard nipples communicated the pleasure she was feeling.

I let the heat build for a while then gently guided her onto the bed. I stayed behind her and maneuvered her upright on her knees. We continued our same connection, Lauren grinding into my cock while my hands played with her chest. Sensing the moment was right, I kissed down her cheek to the back of her neck. Lauren dropped her head forward, giving me unfettered access. I nuzzled the sensitive skin while she purred in appreciation. I then started kissing down her back, and used my hands on her chest to gently coax her down.

"Ohhhhhhh," she responded while she bent forward. I trailed kisses across her back, and kept it up while she sunk lower and lower. Eventually, she settled on her forearms, her ass up in the air. I trailed my lips toward her ass and claimed my prize, kissing and nuzzling the soft flesh to her moans of passion.

I took my time, exploring and mapping all the special spots that made her squirm. Finally, I brushed my lips over her pucker. She jolted.

"What are you doing to me, Bryan?"

"Giving you everything you ever wanted," I replied before flicking my tongue across her pucker again.

"It's so naughty, but also so intimate, and so hot," she said in wonder. "I never knew it could be like this." She dropped her head down and sank into the experience, gently whimpering beneath me as I pleasured her ass. Kisses, licks, nibbles-I used all my tricks to drive her wild. Her back swayed sinuously as she responded and lost herself in the sensations. I trailed a hand down to find a breast, the skin pebbled and tight, and the nipple rock hard. I played with her chest, raising her passion level some more, before I dropped my other hand down to frame her soaking pussy lips.

"Oh, God!"

I could hear the realization in her voice. I was going to make her cum like this, and it was going to be big.

I took my time with her pussy, letting her build up before I brushed her clit. She moaned her approval, and I gently concentrated on the little pearl, standing proud with her passion. I kept the pressure light, given her a long time to mix the pleasure of her pussy with the new sensations of her ass getting worshiped.

From the throaty moans below me, I knew that Lauren was in a different world, completely caught up in the moment. I could feel her body tense, and I lightened my touch on her clit to let her climb even higher.

And climb she did. Her body went rigid, and my touch went feather light. I knew what she was feeling. A hot wave that was one part agony, and the other part pure bliss. I let her teeter on the edge while her body tensed and tingled, then I closed my fingers over her clit.

She took a deep breath, then exploded with a shriek. Her clit pulsed in my fingers while my lips captured the wild contractions in her ass. Her breast even throbbed in my hand. She shuddered for a long spell of sweet relief, spasms racing up and down her body and uncontrolled moaning coming out if her mouth.

I kept up my attentions to soothe her through the aftershocks. She kept her ass pushed into my lips, clearly relishing the sensations. Finally, she raised her head.

"I can't even begin to describe what happened there. It was out of this world."

I gave her a final deep kiss, then pulled away. "You were magnificent. I really enjoyed doing that for you."

"You are amazing, Bryan. You do something like that for me, then you give me a compliment. The good news is that I'm built for lots of fun, so I still want you inside me."

"Happy to take care of your needs. I'll play with you for a bit, then use my fingers to gently warm you up."

"Sounds fantastic."

I used my hands to coax her legs down, and she gratefully sank to the bed with her ass hiked up in invitation. I moved behind her and drizzled some lube on my cock, then guided it between her cheeks. She moaned her appreciation and ground back into me while I gently worked it back and forth, dragging the head over her anus with each stroke. Soon, she was angling herself so that I was concentrated around her pucker, then with another lusty sigh, she pushed back so that my cock was starting to dip into her welcoming back door. I think we both knew that I could probably have slowly pushed inside, but I wanted this to be nothing but pleasure, so I lightened the pressure and played with her for a while before easing back to a whimper of disappointment.

I moved to her side and coated my finger with lube, then lined it up with her anus. She completely relaxed herself and pushed back. I was surprised to feel my finger slide easily inside.

"Ohhhhhhh," she exclaimed and kept pushing until my other fingers were splayed around her ass. She then twisted herself so that the fleshy base of my finger stimulated around her anus.

"Yes!" she whispered. I took the hint and worked my finger around, get my other fingers involved to caress and squeeze. Clearly, Lauren was experienced in anal play, and she wanted to get her entire ass involved. I took possession of her most private place, and she felt the change, sighing her acceptance.

I allowed her a while to enjoy giving herself over. She relished it, moaning and whimpering as she twisted beneath me, lost in a sea of pleasure.

When I felt her plateau, I gently withdrew my finger and added another, drizzling a measure of lube on both. I placed them at her anus, and she repeated her deep relaxation, going a little slower, but easily opening up to accommodate me inside. I let Lauren set the pace, but was soon deep inside. She started twisting again, and I rotated my fingers, gently opening up the complete perimeter of her anus. I got my other hand involved and rubbed along her back, occasionally dipping lower to caress the side of a breast.

"I think I'm ready for your cock."

I slowly withdrew my finger to a gentle whimper, then coated my cock with a generous portion of lube. I wiped my hand off with the towel thoughtfully provided, then moved behind her again. I lined up my iron-hard cock and gently placed it at her anus, letting her set the pace.

She shifted to a gentle pumping motion and pushed back. She went slowly, but I felt her completely relax again. Her anus opened up, and my cock started disappearing inside to a series of throaty moans. I couldn't believe how easily and naturally she took me inside herself. Her inner sphincter opened up around the head of my cock, then it was working down the shaft. We both groaned to know that I was in.

Lauren's depths were boiling, and my cock entered a smooth, tight, furnace of ecstasy. Safely inside, I let go of my cock and leaned over her, placing my hands on either side of her.

Lauren kept working her hips back and forth, and soon had her ass pressed tight against my groin.

"Oh, my God," she groaned. She pulled back a little, then pressed back firmly again. On the next stroke, she twisted a bit, getting some grinding contact with my groin. She was lost, moaning continuously and twisting her head back and forth.

Soon Lauren had established a rhythm, and she raised her head and reached out to brace a hand on my arm. She used this to push back more firmly, and soon she was flattening her ass, driving my cock deeply inside her. I leaned down on an elbow and nuzzled her neck. Lauren twisted her head and captured my lips in hers. We kissed passionately, each communicating a deep connection to the other. I slid my hand under her and palmed her breast, pulling her tightly against my chest. She whimpered her assent into my lips as I possessed her in every way possible.

"Talk to me, Bryan," she whispered in a throaty voice.

"Lauren, you are so incredibly hot. And you're such a naughty girl. You know I always go for the naughty ones, because they have so much more fun."

A wave of heat shot through the goddess below me.

"You like that, don't you? Like being bad? Like being my naughty little girl?"

Lauren moaned. I had touched something she kept locked inside.

"That's it; give yourself to me. Give me everything."

She barely breathed a "Yes," but my skin prickled with the power of what her body was shouting to me.

"And I give myself back to you."

Another wave of heat from the incredible woman below me.

With our connection sealed, Lauren dropped her head back down and slid her other hand between her legs. I felt her fingers tickle my balls as she got to work on her pussy. I jolted to feel her pleasure beneath me. Her ass continued caressing my cock: hot, smooth, and tight. I relaxed completely to keep the volcano in my balls from boiling over. What could be better than being balls deep in the ass of a woman who was totally on fire?

I felt her body twist so she could grind her pussy into her hand. I figured that she would peak up quickly, since she was still primed from her previous orgasm. Soon, her throaty moans affirmed her passion level.

She kept going, driving my cock slowly but deeply into her ass while she rode her hand. I kept my hand possessively on her breast, squeezing the firm mound and feeling the hard nipple rasp into my palm. Lauren moaned and bucked beneath me, clearly lost to anything but the sensations coursing through her body.

When her body started to tense, I knew she was close. Her fingers sped up on her pussy, and my passion level jumped in response. Icy heat started radiating out from my cock, and I finally tensed the base of my cock to hold back the flood. The prickles coursed out through my limbs.

Lauren pushed herself back into me and went rigid. We both held on, lost in that timeless place right before orgasm. Suddenly, her ass clamped around my cock, and she yelled out as her orgasm consumed her. That trigger ripped mine from me, and a white hot wave shot through my body before the first spurt blasted from my cock. Lauren's ass spasmed around my rod, amping up the pleasure of my cum surging out of my balls. Through the haze of my own orgasm, I could feel her going through an intense experience.

Eventually, the waves of pleasure receded, and I started coming back to earth. Lauren's ass was still pressed into my groin, but her yells had reduced to moans. With a start, I realized that my hand was clutching her breast, and I relaxed my fingers to a chuckle from Lauren. She sighed, and I felt her body unwind.

"That was incredible, Bryan. If you aren't too sensitive, I could do a little more."

My softening cock reversed course. "Uh, I'd love to, Lauren."

"I kind of figured that. You can go a little harder this time."

My cock jolted at her words. I pulled my arm from around her chest and lifted myself, bracing a hand on either side of her back. She used the extra room to reposition herself. I saw the bottle of lube and grabbed it. I sat back and squirted some more around my cock.

"Good idea," Lauren remarked, then she pushed me deeper. I repositioned myself over her and let her hike her hips to angle my cock for smooth entry. I let her set the pace, and this time pressed into her a little when she pushed back into me.

"Yes!" she hissed, and I felt her fingers go back to work between her legs. This time, I wasn't fighting to hold back my balls, so I could experience Lauren's journey a little more. We got into a rhythm, and I could feel her ass cheeks bounce a little when we came together. She kept up the pace, and I matched it, driving down into her depths. Her moans increased again, and her fingers were dancing along her pussy. She tensed up, and suddenly she was cumming again, her ass pulsing around my cock while she yelled out.

She didn't stop, however, and a second orgasm gathered in my balls in response. Suddenly, I felt her squeeze her ass around my cock, and it hardened to pure steel when she started milking me on each out stroke. I kept pushing into her while she amplified the pleasure for both of us. Her flying fingers were flinging little droplets into my legs, and the sheer eroticism of this moment hurled me over the edge. I kept the rhythm as I howled out my release, and I felt Lauren go over the edge herself. We both crashed and whimpered through our orgasms, my sensitive cock feeling every spasm in her body. Finally, she went limp with a sigh.

"I think I'm done," she announced.

"That's good, because I have nothing left."

We both laughed, shuddering a little with our sensitive spots still attached. I slowly pulled out to a mutual whimper, then I leaned down to kiss her neck before easing myself down beside her. Lauren rolled back and snuggled into me, taking my arm and pulling it tightly to her chest.

"I am so completely worn out, but also so completely ravished and satisfied. You made your girlfriend's fantasies come true, Bryan."

"I don't even have fantasies that good, Lauren. You are amazing."

She chuckled. "Sleep with me now, Bryan. You can butter me up later."

I kissed her shoulder in response, and then let the drowsiness overtake me.

I awoke when I felt her stir and change her breathing. I gently caressed her skin to let her know I was awake.

"Finally awake, sleepyhead?"

"I don't think I was the only one asleep."

Lauren laughed. "But you never know for sure, do you?"

"There's a lot of things I'll never know about you."

"It's good to have a few secrets. I've spilled on some big ones."

"But it's been worth it."

"It's been so worth it," she replied. "You made me grateful to be a woman today, Bryan, and even more grateful that I'm wired the way I am."

"I am grateful to have you for a girlfriend, Lauren. Everything about you fits me perfectly.

"Buttering me up so you'll get some more of that again?"

I kissed her shoulder. "You know it, baby.

*** To be continued in Part 3 ***

As authors, one of the greatest rewards is getting comments on our work-it's what drives us to write more. How did this story make you feel? What does it make you think of? How did it affect you? Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.

Special thanks to DawnJ and Famille Emmell for their editorial assistance and encouragement!

12