Naughty and Nice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guessing I needed one too?"

"Mm-hmm. Fingers and...other places."

"And maybe it's time to get these silly clothes off?"

"They do tend to get in the way."

"Lauren, here you are the instigator again."

Lauren just laughed and came over to me. I could hear Amanda taking off her clothes and draping the towel over her chair, but my attention was on Lauren's hands gently cleaning our combined fluids from my cock. Then she handed me the cloth, and I gently cleaned the creampie leaking from her pussy.

Lauren reached over and found the water, and we drained a bottle each. Then she turned to Amanda.

"Ready for round two?"

"No clothing in the way this time." I looked over, and my cock jumped to see Amanda completely naked. I knew she had a tight body from volleyball, but it really showed now. Her breasts sat proud on her chest, and her nipples were perked up from the visual—and other—stimulation that was going on. She sat with her legs casually crossed, but I figured that would change when her fingers got busy.

"She looks good, doesn't she?" Lauren asked.

"Really good."

"Might have to let you get kinky with me to get your attention back."

"That would probably work, yes."

Lauren laughed. She reached over and placed the cloth bag beside us. "Supplies are inside when you need them."

Then she got up on her knees facing Amanda. I knew what she wanted, so I came in behind her, snuggling close and kissing her neck.

"Mmmn, I definitely want more of that. And before we get carried away, I want to give you permission to look, Bryan. I know I will."

"Thanks, babe." I reached around to cup her breasts while she turned her head for a searching kiss. Our lips connected with passion, and her breasts rode pebbled and tight in my hands. I rasped my palms over the hard points of her nipples, and she moaned into my lips. Her hips shifted, and she lined my cock up with the cleft of her ass and started grinding into me.

We jotted each other up for a while, then I released her lips to give her neck a rest. She lolled her head while I kissed her neck, then I worked on her ears. Excited sighs urged me on. I trailed down to the base of her neck again, and she dropped her head forward and pulled her hair out of the way to give me access. She leaned forward, and I took the hint, trailing kisses across her upper back. Lauren leaned further, and I went lower between her shoulder blades.

Lauren pulled in a deep breath, then she sighed In some sort of decision. She shuffled her legs, turning slightly away from Amanda. I shifted with her and got an affirmative hum. She turned some more, and my pulse jumped to realize that she was angling to give Amanda a better view for what she had planned. She got where she wanted, then she leaned her head back for another makeout session.

Finally, she tilted her head forward again, and I kissed down her back while she lowered herself. I had to pull away from her hips to keep going, and she then dropped all the way to her forearms. She shifted her legs apart while I kissed her hips, and it hit me that she was displaying all of her charms to Amanda.

Some rustling behind me indicated that Lauren's seduction was affecting Amanda, too. I kissed the globes of Lauren's ass, and she shuddered in pleasure. I ventured inward, and Lauren answered with a clear Mm-hmm. She definitely wanted Amanda to know who was directing this.

I took my hands and caressed Lauren's ass while I slowly zeroed in. When I brushed her pucker, she shuddered and moaned.

"Oh, my God!" Amanda exclaimed.

I gave Lauren a thorough warm-up, mixing kisses and licks around her pucker while Amanda squirmed behind me. Lauren arched her back and let me have my way with her. On an impulse, I reached between her legs and lightly brushed a finger through her folds, finding her pussy hot, swollen, and dripping with lust.

"I am so hotted up," Lauren said. Then she lifted back up and handed me the small bag. "I thought you could lie down and I would hot you up while you got me ready. Sound good?"

"Perfect."

"Everything good over there, Amanda?"

We looked over to see Amanda cupping a breast and running her other hand along her thighs.

"You've definitely got me hotted up, Lauren."

We both laughed, and Lauren pointed me down. I did as she said, and she swung over me, once again giving Amanda an intimate view of the treasures between her legs. My attention jumped south when I felt the warmth of her mouth engulf my cock. I got busy and pulled a bottle of lube out of the bag, coated a finger, and started lubricating and relaxing the ring of muscle around her anus. Some more lube, and I slowly pushed inside to a hum of approval from Lauren.

Lauren pleasured my cock expertly, not going too fast. I knew she was working to get me slate hard just when her ass was ready. She had relaxed around my single finger, so I withdrew, coated another, and slowly worked them inside. Once again, Lauren just relaxed herself and my fingers slid in easily. I gently twisted them around, opening her up completely. Lauren plunged down, putting a vacuum on my cock, and I got rock hard in her mouth.

She popped off and reached back for the lube. I gave it to her, and she lubed me up herself, twisting her fingers around my length and adding more for good measure.

"I'm ready. I need you badly," she said. She let me withdraw my fingers, then she settled on the bed beside me. Amanda gasped when Lauren spread her legs, lifted her feet in the air, and arched her back to hike her ass. Lauren was going to show Amanda everything: my cock penetrating her upturned ass and her busy fingers strumming her exposed and inflamed pussy.

I got myself in position over her while her hand squirmed between her legs. I

lined up my cock with her anus and gently pushed forward. Lauren hiked herself back to encourage me. The rings of her ass opened up, and the head of my cock slipped inside.

"Oh yeah, keep going," Lauren insisted, so I did, slowly pushing inside until I my hips were pressed against the cheeks of her ass. Her fingers brushed up against my cock, and I jolted to know that she was already playing with her pussy. I pulled back and gently pushed forward to a throaty moan from below. With a few more passes, I could tell that Lauren was deeply relaxed.

I started a slow but firm rhythm, putting some weight into Lauren's ass each time I bottomed out. I knew she liked the deep penetration, and I figured she wanted to share that desire with Amanda as well.

Soon, Lauren's hips bucked back at me. This was her signal to pick up the pace, so I did, heading her instructions not to hold back. She grunted and kept going, just pushing back and working her pussy. Then she shocked me.

"Give it to me, baby. Fuck my ass!"

A hot wave rolled through me. I mean, I knew that Lauren was passionate. But damn, here was my girlfriend confessing everything to her closest friend. So I gave her what she wanted and drove my cock hard and fast into her molten ass. Our hips slapped together while Lauren's fingers danced over her quivering pussy.

I saw Lauren look back at Amanda and mouth Oh, fuck! I took a look myself and jolted to see Amanda's legs spread over the arms of the chair, one set of fingers pushing into her swollen, dripping sex and the other set dancing over her clit. That was just too fucking hot, but then so was the lust-bomb of a girlfriend under me.

I felt Lauren tense up, and I drove into her again and again at the same time that I squeezed back on my own explosion. We both existed in that timeless place before orgasm. Icy hot tingles raced through my muscles, and my cock burned with sexual heat. I hung on the edge, and then a white-hot wave crashed through me. I cried out, and it joined another animal cry below me. Cum surged up my cock, struggled past Lauren's clamping ass, and sprayed deep into her bowels. Each shot was an explosion of pure pleasure.

Somewhere in the haze I heard Amanda cry out, and I turned to see her head thrown back and her body convulsing. That sent another erotic wave rolling through me, and my cock kept spurting. I had never cum for so long.

Finally, the spasms died out, and Lauren's body relaxed under me and sank into the sheets. I followed her down and met her lips when she turned her head for a kiss. We reconnected after the fiery passion of before, but Lauren still pressed her hips into mine, keeping my cock nestled securely inside her. When she relaxed again, I nuzzled her neck, feeling her body purr under me. I knew how erotic the afterglow was for her, especially for her sensitive ass.

I gave her the full treatment until she took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

"I think I'm ready."

I kissed her neck and gently pulled out of her. We both jumped slightly when her sphincter closed around the head of my cock, but soon I eased beside her and she rolled back into me, pressing her ass into my hips and pulling my hand to her breast. Lauren liked me cuddling her body, and apparently she wanted to share that too with Amanda. It also gave her an easy view of her friend, and we both looked.

Amanda remained splayed open on the chair, one hand tracing along her pussy while another brushed a breast. She gave a little wave, and we all laughed.

"Damn, girl, you think you know someone. I had you pegged for a naughty little thing, but I never knew how passionate you could be. That show could melt the sheets on the bed. And you, Bryan, you bring out the best in her. If either of you ever want to break up, I'm calling the psychiatric ward."

She continued. "And what the hell was that show, Lauren? There's not a corner of your body that I don't know everything about. I could almost feel that cock ramming your ass and those fingers dancing over your clit. You really put yourself out there."

"I just wanted to share that with you, Amanda, and not have you miss anything. Also, it kind of turned me on."

"You think?"

We all laughed.

"Anyway, Amanda, thanks for playing along tonight. You helped me fulfill a fantasy, and it was easy to let loose in front of you when you showed a little skin yourself."

"Happy to help my dirty little friend fulfill her fantasies. And it fulfilled one of mine as well. Way better than any video I've seen. You guys could make a living performing."

"What do you think, Bryan?" Lauren's amused voice said in front of me.

"I'm not ready for the life of glamour and the paparazzi."

Both ladies cracked up. "I guess that puts a stake in that dream," Lauren said. "We'll have to satisfy our adoring fans with private shows."

"Count me in if you ever want to do something like that again. My little pussy got a much-needed workout this evening. I need to find a guy like Bryan for some personal training on a regular basis. His sessions are really working for you, Lauren. You have that happy and well-sexed glow about you."

Lauren snuggled into me. "Bryan does know exactly how to keep my body purring."

"And you, Bryan?"

"Lauren is a love-goddess, Amanda. I know how lucky I am. But she's more than just a perfect playmate. She has also captured my heart."

Lauren shivered in my embrace, and I felt goose bumps break out on her skin. Her body snuggled back again.

"You've got your girlfriend glowing in your arms, Bryan. I think it's time to go to bed and let you two share some private moments."

Amanda gathered her things, and Lauren got up to see her to her room. There were some whispers, and what sounded like a long hug and kiss. I guess it didn't bother them that they were both still naked.

But that thought was erased when Lauren came back in the room, closed the door, rolled me on my back, and straddled my hips. Her shining eyes looked into mine.

"Tell me again about that 'captured your heart' part, slowly, and in excruciating detail."

So I did.

**** The End ****

As authors, one of the greatest rewards is getting comments on our work--it's what drives us to write more. How did this story make you feel? What does it make you think of? How did it affect you? Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.

12