Naughty at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she arrived the boss gave her a disapproving look as he headed to his office. She wanted to say something, but instead headed to her desk. This would set a pattern for the week as she would be late or nearly late and would struggle to focus on the job. After a week she was struggling and her work was suffering. However it was not until Monday of the fourth week when she received the call from Val. This hadn't been his only call, but he was definitely less upbeat than he had been.

"Hi, Kazia. I'm sorry I didn't say something sooner. They have decided they need me a little longer." She suppressed the urge to curse out loud.

"How much longer?" He inhaled slowly.

"Another week. That being said I have locked in a week where we can get away after I get back. Can you get away?" She thought carefully.

"My boss will probably want me to take a break and come back doing better work." He briefly hesitated.

"All right talk to you when I can." She sighed. On a whim she assembled a brazen outfit that in some areas might get her arrested, but would technically work in the office. However the concern would be her boss's reaction. Kazia was at work for over an hour before Mr. Corte walked up to her desk. It was not until he had cleared his throat that she noticed and looked up.

"Yes, Mr. Corte, what can I do for you?" He took a full five seconds before speaking.

"Kazia. We previously discussed your attire and your work. Your work has improved, but your attire today is unacceptable. We clearly need to discuss this. After work. My office." Her response was clear and immediate.

"Yes, sir. Of course sir." He glanced briefly, but said nothing as he walked off.

The interminable day ended and while the rest of the office emptied out she headed for Mr. Corte's office. He was waiting as he had been before.

"Close the door." She did so. He waited until he was certain the office was empty before continuing. "Undress." She wasted no time in complying with his commands. He nodded.

"Good. Spread your legs." Again she complied without hesitation. He checked between her legs and nodded with satisfaction when he was finished. He pointed to the table and she quickly bent over it. He paused momentarily before spanking her ass a number of times without saying anything. She moaned loudly with each smack. As suddenly as he had begun, he stopped and inspected her rear. He spoke as he absently tapped the plug that was still in her rear.

"Kneel in front my chair." Although she was surprised by the command she still obeyed. He patted her on the head affectionately.

"This was intentional to get my attention, wasn't it?" She lowered her eyes and nodded slowly.

"Yes, sir." He breathed out slowly.

"Why?" She hesitated and he picked up the paddle and leaned down to deliver several smacks to her rear. She gasped.

"Sorry, sir. I...enjoyed it. When you...dominated me. I wanted more." He stared intently, but did not speak. "My husband and I have barely seen much of each other these past few months. And...particularly when it comes to sex, a few weeks ago before he left was the first time in over a month. The entire time I was still buzzing from the domination. The sex was amazing, but I couldn't stop thinking about the things you did to me." She was blushing furiously and she was looking down. Once again he patted her head.

"I understand. Have you talked to your husband about this new side of yourself?" She shook her head.

"No, sir. I couldn't. Val doesn't have it in him to be dominant." Mr. Corte nodded.

"Then I shall provide." He slowly stood to finish undressing before returning to the chair. She saw that he was hard and looked up questioningly. He nodded and she began to lick. She started by licking his balls. He moaned softly, almost inaudibly. She licked up the sides before taking the head in her mouth. His moan was slightly louder as she slowly took more of him in her mouth. She just managed to take all of it in her mouth before a slight gag forced her to pull off. He pointed to the floor and she immediately moved into position on all fours and even wiggled her ass a little. There was a sharp smack on her rear.

"Don't be cheeky little slut." She moaned and lowered her head into her arms. The head of his cock easily entered her pussy. She moaned, even letting out a brief squeal as he worked up to a rhythm. With each inward thrust he smacked her ass, alternating between smacking one cheek or both. After a number of thrusts he repositioned himself and gripped her ass with both hands.

From this new position he began thrusting even harder, eliciting louder moans from her. She cried out as her orgasm hit. However his thrusts did not end as he continued through her orgasm and beyond. Her moaning was near constant as he continued his thrusting. In time he stopped and patted her ass. She didn't speak, but lowered herself to the floor so that she was lying flat on her stomach. Now supported on his hands and knees he returned to thrusting. This continued for some time before he once again stopped. She felt him remove the plug from her ass.

"Still keeping this in place I see." She struggled to raise her head.

"Yes, sir. I've come to enjoy having it in." He grinned.

"And your husband didn't ask about it?" She shook her head.

"He didn't say anything, so I don't think he noticed." He paused momentarily before continuing. He repositioned his cock to her anus and slowly pushed forward. She moaned as he slowly filled her ass. Soon he once again worked up to a rhythm. She moaned as her entire focus became him thrusting in and out of her ass. Now his own moaning became far more audible. His thrusting became more erratic and soon he shifted to sudden hard thrusts short in duration, but quick. With one final thrust she cried out as another orgasm hit and he moaned his own orgasm. She briefly nodded off. When she awoke he had returned to the chair and watching intently.

"I have given some thought to the situation and I have a solution. First in the future if you want my attention leave a button or two undone, but you will otherwise be dressed properly and it will be at my discretion, otherwise the punishment will be severe. Second I know of someone who will be able to give you the discipline you need. She's a professional who will take care of you." Kazia slowly rose to her feet as she attempted to process this.

"Professional?" He held a reassuring hand.

"A dominatrix, nothing sordid. She is very professional and don't worry about cost. This first visit will be an assessment and then we can work something out. She's a longtime friend." Kazia dressed and put the number in her phone. "I'll call ahead. I hope this will finally resolve your issues at work. Good night, Mrs. Caron." She walked out feeling herself in a bit of a daze. She wondered briefly if she would call, but immediately knew the answer; she would.

To Be Continued in Naughty at Home


12