Naughty Fiancée Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom could hardly hide the smug smile on his face as he lined his cock up to her slit. He contemplated about yanking off the condom. He really wanted to remove the only thing stopping him from enjoying her wetness. But he knew better. No matter how hot his clients were, he always wore a condom for two reasons. Mainly because he didn't want to pay for the child support, but also because the arousal gel worked both ways. Without a condom, he wouldn't last very long.

"You can fill me up Tom...my husband won't mind," Jenny said with a wink as if reading his thoughts, "Just don't spoil me too much."

"Bullshit. I was balls deep inside of you a few minutes ago," Tom frowned.

"I know and it felt so good Tom, too good," Jenny said empathetically knowing full well that what she said next would turn him on even more, "I still want to enjoy sex with my husband."

"Then you do it," Tom said with a sneer, "Grab my cock and put in as much as you'd like."

Jenny did just that. She grabbed onto the base of Tom's cock and pulled half of him into her. Keeping a firm grip on the base, she worked him in and out of her cunt. She knew it must have been incredibly frustrating for him because he kept trying to slam his entire length into her. However, her hand at the base of his cock stopped him from going balls deep.

"Not too much, remember?" Jenny reminded softly, "I'll stroke the rest for you, okay?"

"Fine," Tom grumbled as he watched Jenny's French manicured hand stroke the exposed end of his cock. Gradually, she loosened her grip on his cock as he took over the thrusting.

"Not too much...not...too...much," Jenny pretending to pant even though she knew this would happen. She could have won awards for her acting. She have might sat in the front pew at Church on Sundays, but she could also act like a porn star. Tom was obviously spurred on by her works, now slamming into her from tip to root as she continued wailing, "Too much! Too MUCH! MMMMPPFFFT!"

"Shut up! I'm not done yet!" Tom growled, putting his hand over Jenny's mouth. Ignoring, the blonde's muffled pleas, he continued plunging in and out of her. She thrashed her head around but it was useless, he was stronger and he kept her pinned flat against the table with his hand on her mouth.

Jenny knew men could be a bit aggressive if they were lost in the moment and she was caught off guard by Tom's hand. This wasn't the first time a man tried to stifle her cries, but it was always done in the spirit of harmless fun and in the moment. Although shocked, she wasn't scared because she knew when men got horny, their animal instincts took over and they were only focused on one thing and one thing only, getting off.

Since she was the one who brought out the animalistic nature in this man, the least she could do was to take all that raw, pent up sexual energy with grace. And she did, with the lyrical oboe solo in Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake playing in the back ground. Unable to sustain the middle splits pose any longer, Jenny tucked in her long and flawlessly elegant legs to form an 'M', making sure to tense her calves to keep her toes pointed. Right then, the dramatic music crescendos as if Tchaikovsky himself orchestrating in the room.

Jenny had never had to tell a man to stop and she wasn't about to start now. Nor did she ever tell a man where he could or could not cum. Face, tits, mouth, it didn't matter where he came. She swallowed it all. Every load. Always with grace.

However, there was something about Tom that made Jenny feel uncomfortable. She knew he would not hurt her intentionally, still in the back of her mind, she was worried he might do it by accident.

Although the unrestrained aggression was hot, some men became so obsessed with getting off that it became scary. Jenny knew better than to fight their aggression. She may be athletic but she was no match of an untamed man. Plus, they came quicker when she simply took it, allowing the man to take control, focusing all their energy and aggression into relentlessly fucking her. Like with the others, Jenny was hoping this was a fantasy come true for Tom and that there was nothing more to it after.

Jenny's bewildered eyes watched the sweat dripping down Tom's face. The man was relentless, like a fucking machine with one setting, hard and fast. He was fucking so fast she couldn't tell whether he was going in or out. The sensation was overpowering and she scrunched her eyes shut, squealing ecstatically into his palm, "UUUCCKK!!"

Another orgasm hit Jenny. Her pussy spasmed and clenched around Tom's cock again. Except this time, she wasn't slipping out of his grip. The speed and intensity that Tom was pounding into her prolonged her orgasm, rising to one crescendo after another as he buried his cock from root to tip with every long, hard thrust. Tom may not have been as long nor as thick as Tyrone, but what he lacked, he made up with effort. So, so much effort. And it would have been even better if Tom took off that damn condom!

Jenny missed getting fucked bareback. The velvety texture of skin on skin. It was so much better without a condom. If she didn't know that Tom was wearing a condom, she would have thought he had already came. Her cunt was so drenched it certainly felt like he did!

With her eyes closed, Jenny imagined Tyrone's bare, hard, black cock ridged with bulging veins. Tyrone simply had to put his big, thick, black cock in her and her pussy turned into a puddle. Suddenly, she let out a muffled scream, "AHM GAH!! AM GOINT -- "

Tom smiled as Jenny came on his cock for the second time in less than 30 seconds. Her slit was clenching so tightly around his hard cock that had she not been so slick, it would have been difficult to enter her. He loved watching a rich, gorgeous minx tremble and squeal on his cock like cheap sluts whenever he fucked them. It was almost as fun to watch as it was to experience.

Unfortunately -- or fortunately -- for Jenny, the condom was delaying Tom's orgasm. The thin latex prevented him from fully experiencing her wetness. That was another reason why Tom always wore a condom, it dulled his senses and made him last longer. Although he had emptied his balls and filled the blonde's stomach full of cum only moments ago, his balls were working overtime to churn up another hot, fresh batch for her.

Tom kept his hand clamped over Jenny's mouth when he pulled out.

Suddenly, Jenny found herself empty. Her legs were flailing and then she felt Tom's hip pressing against one of her legs.

In this position, Tom could keep Jenny pinned on the massage table with one hand and use his hip to keep her legs spread. He wasted no time in filling the hot piece of American pie that was laid bare in front of him. Jenny was coming down off her orgasmic peak when he jammed two of his fingers into her. Rapidly, he drove his fingers in and out of her slick, wet cunt.

Jenny let out a muffled squeal as Tom's fingers struck home, pressing and rubbing deep inside her. Instinctively, her hands tried grab his wrist to stop the rough treatment of her most delicate spot. His expert fingers made her cum again, or maybe it prolonged her previous orgasm, Jenny couldn't tell. All she knew was that she was clawing at his wrist trying to grab it. It turned out to be a slippery feat because she was squirting all over his wrist.

"Too rough?" Tom chuckled under his breath and withdrew his fingers.

Jenny opened her eyes and before she could blink, Tom's hand smacked her bare cunt. The wet sound of WHAP was followed by another muffled scream of pleasure as her cunt clenched and she came again. Her back arched, her pussy quivered and then Tom's cock slammed home again.

Grabbing Jenny by the back of her neck, Tom pulled her up. He wrapped her arms around his neck, then scooped his arms under her thighs and lifted her off the table into a standing missionary position.

Still coming off her orgasmic high, Jenny was too weak to protest. She could barely hang on as the ride resumed. Tom's fucking was hard and fast, the only part of him that moved were his hips as he basically kept her suspended in the air. Jenny held on for dear life as Tom buried his cock to the hilt with every long, hard thrust.

"That's it!" Jenny cheered breathlessly, "Fuck me like my rich husband can't."

None of Jenny's words registered in Tom's brain.

Tom was focused on the task -- or ass -- at hand and he was lost in his own world. His mind still couldn't comprehend how this rich, fine piece of American ass ended up literally in his hands. Fucking as fast as he could, he punctuated each thrust with a grunt until it sounded like one long grunt.

Jenny could tell Tom was nearing the finish line. With her mouth next to Tom's ear, she nibbled and licked his ear lobe as she asked, "What am I -- MMM -- going to -- SLURP -- have to do to -- MMM -- to um...get another -- OHM -- big -- MMM -- thick -- SLURP -- juicy -- OHM -- load out of you?"

That, Tom heard. His furious pace came to a sudden halt and he went balls deep.

Jammed cunt full of cock, Jenny could feel Tom's cock expanding then contracting. She was expecting the familiar sensation of the first and most powerful spurt of cum splashing inside her. Her quivering cunt was thirstily squeezing and milking Tom's cock for cum, it got nothing. The condom robbed the pleasure of that from her.

All Jenny felt was envy as long, thick squirts of hot cum filled up the condom instead. Tom's pulsating cock kept cumming and cumming. Her eyes grew wide in utter bewilderment as she felt the end of the condom filling up like a balloon. Seventeen spurts she counted. Seventeen spurts of hot, hard-earned gooey cum wasted in a condom!

"Blimey!" Tom exhaled to announce he was finished. He withdrew his softening cock along with the heavy cum filled condom from Jenny. Her pussy made a soft, wet squelch when the condom fell out of her as he set her down on her feet.

"Now THAT'S a big load," Jenny said as she stared incredulously at the golf ball sized balloon hanging off the tip of Tom's cock. Then, not needing to be told, she dropped to her knees and gingerly pulled on the condom. As the condom began sliding slid off Tom's twitching cock, her fingers expertly pinched the condom above the vat of cum as she pulled the condom completely off without spilling a drop. She kept her fingers cinched around the condom as she cleaned him with her mouth.

Jenny could feel Tom's softening cock in her mouth. She slid her tongue along the length of his cock until the tip of her tongue was touching the root of his shaft. Then pressing her tongue upwards while applying suction, she pulled her head back. She paused with the tip between her lips and twirled her tongue a few times around the spongy head.

"Crikey!" Tom exclaimed. The amazing sensation sent caused a shiver to run down his spine and made his toes curl. He was still relishing the moment of pure bliss when again, she took him by surprise.

"ARGH!" Tom groaned when he felt the tip of his cock firmly wedged down Jenny's throat. He looked down and was treated to the amazingly hot sight of an oil slickened Jenny. Her large, round, gravity-defying tits stood out proudly with her nipples hard. Her blonde hair was barely in the ponytail like it was before. Her gorgeous face and bright blue eyes -- the epitome of an American girl -- was looking up at him with her full, pink lips wrapped around his cock.

Jenny's efforts were rewarded when Tom's cock trembled and another bead of cum slid down her throat. Satisfied that he was completely drained, Jenny reeled back and let his softening cock fall out of her mouth.

"Fuck!" Tom exclaimed at the sight of his bone dry cock.

Jenny raised her hand with the cum filled condom between her thumb and forefinger and said, "Time to have our own little Hollywood Cum Party to protest against the rich and powerful."

"Oh you two-timing slut," Tom sneered. He caught onto Jenny's reference to the Boston Tea Party where American colonist's dumped crates of tea into the Boston harbor. Silently, he watched her pink lips part to take the open end of the condom into her mouth.

Jenny kept her eyes on Tom as she felt the flimsy latex sheath roll on her tongue. Using her tongue, she pushed the condom's rubbery ring against the back of her teeth. Holding the base of the condom with her pearl white teeth, her slim, French manicured fingers lifted the other end up. The miniature balloon of thick, gooey cum deflated as its contents slid down the length of the condom and onto the surface of her tongue before rolling lazily down her throat.

Tom was shocked to see Jenny's tongue diving into the condom. Her pink cum-coated tongue licked every part of the flimsy latex for any thick droplets of cum still clinging onto the insides of the condom.

The taste of Tom's cum grew fainter as Jenny licked the condom clean. When she couldn't taste him anymore, she withdrew her tongue from the condom and licked her lips.

Tom watched the gorgeous blonde swallow once more before she opened her mouth for him and slid her long, lithe tongue out of her mouth like a pink tray.

Smiling, Tom shook his head and said, "Who would've thought that such a rich, classy, young wife was such a cum craving dog."

"ARF!" Jenny barked. Still on her knees, she said, "Not all of us Hollywood trophy wives are stuck-up, prudish bitches you know?"

Running his hand along the side of Jenny's face, Tom said, "Bitches can be tamed and trained. Now get cleaned up." And he punctuated the end of his sentence with a firm slap.

"ARF!" Jenny barked again and went to the shower on the other side of the room.

While Jenny showered, Tom got dressed and cleaned up the scattered towels around the massage table. He collected the lust soaked towels on the top of the massage table and reorganized the bottles of oils and lotions. He was about to toss the towel into the laundry hamper when a lecherous grin formed on his face.

Tom glanced over at Jenny -- who was lathering herself with soap -- and then he put his scheme into motion. He found an almost empty bottle of the 100% pure coconut oil and uncapped it. Then ever so carefully, he wrung one of the pussy juice soaked towels dry, trying to get as many drops of her essence into the bottle's tiny opening as possible. He repeated the same steps with the other towels until the bottle was almost full. He was twisting the pump cap onto the bottle when he heard Jenny call out, "Could you hand me a towel please?"

"Sure," Tom replied, tossing the wrung towels into the laundry hamper and brought a fresh terrycloth towel over to her.

"Thanks," Jenny said and toweled herself dry. Her hair was still damp and she opened her mouth to ask about the hairdryer but Tom read her mind.

"A blowout is included with the package," Tom said with a smile. Holding up the laced bottle of oil, he said, "But first, you need to moisturize to keep your skin looking fantastic."

"Aw, thanks. You're so sweet," Jenny smiled and accepted the proffered bottle.

"You're very welcome," Tom said. He tried his best not to chuckle as he watched Jenny slather her own juices over her body.

'I wonder if Tyrone likes coconuts,' Jenny wondered as the faint aroma of coconuts filled the air. She also noticed a subtle scent of familiarity mixed in with the coconut aroma.

"I forgot to ask, I hope you don't mind the oil," Tom said, "It's a special house blend."

"I was just about to ask," Jenny replied, "it feels wonderful."

Tom grinned as he eyed her oil covered tits and said, "And it has the added benefit of giving your body a wonderful glow."

Jenny looked down and saw the oily coating on her round tits. It wasn't overly oily but enough to definitely glisten in the dim lighting. It seemed like such a wonderful way to end a spectacular massage and she felt so pampered. And for some reason, although she couldn't quite put her finger on it, she found the familiar scent calming.

'No man can resist a sexy woman covered in oil covered,' Jenny thought as she continued to rub the slick oil into her skin. She had no idea that Tom had wrung every one of her pussy juice soaked towels dry and captured those precious drops into the very bottle she was using. The anticipation of seeing Tyrone later was making her wet. So wet in fact, she swore she could smell her own pussy. She suspected nothing of the oil as she finished slathering the rest of her with it.

"I hope you enjoyed my services," Tom said, silently chuckling at the sight of the very slick and sleek looking trophy wife. The mixture of massage oil and her own pussy juice coating her entire body made it glisten in the dimly lit room. Smiling appreciatively at her, he said, "And I look forward to our next session."

"Oh me too!" Jenny purred, "But next time, I want you to fuck my ass and bang those big balls off my clit?"

"It's your money," Tom said with a shrug.

"It's not my money," Jenny immediately corrected. Even though Tyrone paid for everything today, she knew what Tom wanted to hear and lied, "It's my husband's money."

"Come, I'll take you to the hair salon," Tom said holding a terrycloth robe open for Jenny.

"Oh God I feel so pampered," Jenny said with a smile as she slipped on the soft robe and followed Tom out of the room.

Jenny stepped into the bright, white hallway and instantly she noticed the subtle floral scent. It was a stark comparison to the dimly lit room she was in. Although Tom shut door briefly behind her, the smell of the room escaped into the hallway. She was thankful no one else was in the hallway with them because the smell of sex was unmistakable, leaving no doubt as to what happened in that room. One could not simply gloss over the distinct primal scent of fresh young pussy and cum, nor could it be hidden by any amount of candles or air fresheners.

When they reached the end of the hallway, Jenny heard someone open the door to the tainted room. Glancing over her shoulder, she caught a glimpse of Brittany propping open the door. The brunette didn't show the slightest reaction before entering the room. Either Brittany didn't smell it or the spa's clients regularly got fucked in there and she was used to it.

"Come along," Tom said politely after noticing Jenny falling behind.

"Sorry," Jenny said and continued following Tom to the surprisingly empty hair salon.

The hair salon's decor was like the rest of the spa. White curtains strung across the walls. Clean, polished white tiles lined the floors. Four full length mirrors, two across from one another with a mirrored dresser between them, and a white salon chair in front of each mirror.

"This is Anthony," Tom said, introducing Jenny to another man dressed in white.

"MMM!" Anthony said, clapping this hands excitedly, "And who has my English Muffin brought me today?"

Tom ignored Anthony's comments. He owed part of the spa's success to Anthony. Women simply loved the flamboyant stylist and he was amongst the best stylists in Los Angeles. Tom could not afford to fire Anthony and learned to put up the gay hair stylist's antic over the years. Taking a deep breath, Tom introduced, "This is Jenny."

"Hi!" Jenny chirped and extended her hand to Anthony.

"Oh c'mere!" Anthony said, brushing her hand away and hugged her instead, "You and I are going to have tons of fun! Have a seat here. Can I offer you something to drink?"

"Sure," Jenny replied and sat down in one of the chairs.

"What would you like? I have coffee, tea, pop, and juice," Anthony asked and began shooing Tom away, "Run along now, I have work to do."

"Tea sounds nice," Jenny said.

"Fantastic!" Anthony said.

While Anthony was making tea, Jenny saw the clock on the wall, it was already 6PM. Given the time of day, she wasn't surprised the find the hair salon empty. Most clients would have had their hair done by now to get ready for their evening's events.

1...45678...14