Naughty Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
In the woods with the guys.
5.4k words
4.44
93.2k
27

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 05/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02

In the woods with the guys

Bernice was caught between two young thugs, gripping her wrists, hurtling through the trees. When they slowed, she begged them to stop. She doubled up, sucking in a great lung-full of air.

"Come on, not far to go now!" Harry said, hurrying her up, with a slap to her bare ass.

Being reminded she wore just a thong, was bad enough. Having this young lout take such a liberty with her body, was too much. "Don't do that again! Or you'll be in trouble," she protested.

"Just like you snotty girls! Saint Bernadette's is such an uppity school," Harry chuckled.

"So, in your school, the girls don't complain when you are rude?" Bernice arrogantly asked.

"Not when they're bent over, showing off a bare ass," he laughed, and the others joined in laughing at her.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, quickly changing the subject.

"If you don't want to join us, go back," he teased.

Bernice looked around, unsure of where 'back' was. With a hopeless sense of direction she would wander around in circles forever. What would a real schoolgirl do? She tried to think like an eighteen year old, but it was impossible. It seemed so long ago, so much had happened, since university. The last few years had changed her, made her responsible, less reckless.

"OK! Whatever," she said. The casual shrug of her shoulders, belied the qualms she felt, over being led deeper into the woods. These young guys were harmless enough, despite looking a bit rough. She felt able to handle them, without too much difficulty.

Without warning, an awful thought popped into her head. On arriving, where ever it was supposed to be, she might be expected to actually handle them. The idea of taking each of them in hand, having to play with their cocks, was terrible. Her imagination intensified the scene.

***

It was either play with their cocks, or be left out in the wild. Once she started pulling the first guy off, it was a short step to pushing her face onto it. Rubbing his cock over her face the lad plucked up enough courage, to shove his cock into her mouth. Seeing this, all his friends wanted a blow job.

Having to suck eight young cocks had her reduced to a sperm slut. She was soon covered in their young virile, sticky juices. At only eighteen they were fit and randy. By the time she finished the last one, the first was ready for her again. Only this time, he wanted her pussy.

***

Bernice looked around at the young guys, checking them out for bulges in their pants. They had taken a good look at her ass, and made nasty jokes about it, and what they wanted to do to it. Now though, they were more interested in getting deeper into the forest, away from the well trodden paths.

Harry offered his hand and she tool hold of it. As they touched, a little spark of static shocked her. He had a firm grip, so at least she wouldn't become lost. He was a handsome young man. He wasn't muscle bound, but walked tall and proud with a long step. He had a cute bottom too.

When they got to a clearing, there was a park ranger waiting for them, in a jeep.

"Hi Sid, how you doin?" Harry asked.

"I'm here because someone complained that you ran off with his niece. That you Barbara?" Sid asked.

"Err, I guess so," she quietly answered. It was a good ploy, she thought. Her husband hadn't much chance to stop them, as it happened all too quickly. At least he had thought to cover up their game, for it would be highly embarrassing to be found out. Since being dragged off into the forest, it would be even more uncomfortable to be discovered.

"I can give you a ride home, if you want," Sid offered. "Your uncle will be there waiting," he added.

"She's OK. We'll see Barbara gets home," Harry interrupted.

She looked from one to the other. She didn't want to be with either of them. Getting out of a rangers vehicle outside her home, while dressed like this, would be hard to explain to nosey neighbours. On the other hand, she could manipulate these young guys, and sneak home after dark.

"I'm fine, like, I'll stay, for awhile, OK?" she asked. It was embarrassing, pretending to be an adolescent in front of this man. Hiding her face in long hair was becoming a useful habit.

"Sure. It's up to you," Sid shrugged. "See you around guys. If you are thinking of starting a camp fire, don't! Understood?" he warned.

The gang made the right kinds of noises, while Sid climbed back into the jeep.

"You hungry, Barbara?" Harry asked.

"Yea, a burger would be good," she teased.

Being called Barbara, released her into becoming a new person. She had already been forced to act like an adolescent, now she had a name to go with the performance. It made it easier to behave badly when they didn't know who she was, and had less expectations of her. She felt happy to hide behind the new personality of Barbara.

"I've got a salami sandwich for you," one of them said, raising a leering laugh from the others.

"Sure, that sounds nice and tasty, but you haven't got enough to satisfy me," she teased, right back at him.

"What about a squirrel burger? What a look! Only joking! There's a burger bar near by. You'll have to change though," he said.

"Into what?" she replied, with a grimace.

They should have been treating her like a lady; with the respect an older woman was due. Instead they were treating her like a slut, and she couldn't help responding to it. The way she was dressed, and the way she felt, made it difficult to react any differently.

He pointed up, into the tree. "In the tree house, there's a change of clothes. We don't wear school uniforms like you lot, but sometimes it's useful to change. We sometimes sleep here, or just need to hang out. We built it years ago, when we were just kids," Harry said.

Bernice gave him a look of derision, when he referred to them as kids in the past tense. They were only just eighteen, and still looked like kids to her. She realised her face was marked with dirt, as well as her knees, and she was dressed young too. It was no wonder they treated her like a girl around their age.

The others busied themselves, bringing down a rope ladder.

"A pair of jeans and t-shirt would be cool," he suggested.

To her they were just kids, but she had dropped into feeling like one of them. Bernice would welcome a pair of jeans, to replace the impractical short skirt. She looked up at the ladder in trepidation.

"You can change down here if you prefer," Harry teased.

His friends told him girls can't climb, and ridiculed her. While two of them said they would help her change, if she couldn't climb.

"I'll pick what to wear, and change up there, thank you," she sternly told them.

Gripping the rope, she hefted herself up two rungs then eased herself up the next. "Shit!" she sighed. They were blatantly looking up the skirt, making rude comments. She tried to keep her legs together while climbing, but it was impossible.

They kept up a running commentary, as each foot stretched up to the next rung, splitting her legs. Showing off her bare bottom was doing something to her. "Not now!" she quietly chided herself. She didn't want her pussy swelling out of the little panties, with this mob checking her out.

"Hey, like, stop it guys, I need to concentrate," she said, and looked down at them. Her head seemed to come off her shoulders. An instant later she was upside down, swinging by her ankles.

She didn't need telling to hold on. Everyone was shouting at once. Harry climbed up to her, while others gripped the ladder, so it didn't shake around. Her upside down face was level with his. It was weird looking into his upside down eyes. He kissed her lips.

"Hey, like, now isn't the time or place, guy," she complained.

"You haven't even thanked me for rescuing you in the park. Now I have to untangle you, before you fall on your head," he argued back at her.

"Well, OK! Thanks, thanks for sticking me up a tree," she demurely said, meaning it to be sarcasm.

"So, do I get a kiss, or do you want to be a bat all night?" he teased her.

"OK! Like, make it quick," she grudgingly agreed.

He kissed her neck, then her ears. She meant to complain, but she was stuck there, holding on for her life. He kissed her lips, and her mouth opened, of its own accord, accepting his exploration.

Bernice groaned. This was too good. The earlier playing around, followed by a let down, combined with an exciting escape through the woods, was getting to her. She was far from losing control, but the helplessness of her position was working on her.

"Phew! You're, like, some kisser!" she sighed. He looked embarrassed. He climbed up further, to untangle her ankles. Carefully placing his feet, to avoid stepping on her hand, he raised himself level with her crotch.

She looked up at him, seeing what he could see, and became highly embarrassed. The skirt had fallen down over her hips, revealing the brief panties. His face was inches away from them. All his friends could see her panties! They could all see him staring right between her legs! Her breathing became ragged, no longer from fear, but from arousal.

"Nice!" he commented while examining her. "The panties look cheap. Is what's inside them cheap too?" he asked.

"That's rude," she retaliated, only her voice sounded too weak to put him off.

"Calling your panties cheap or what's inside them?" he laughed.

"Both! Anyway, like, they aren't cheap," she said, trying to sound miffed.

"So what's inside these panties has a price, and it isn't cheap," he asked.

"No! You know that's not what I meant. I meant my panties," she shouted a him. Hell he had her discussing her panties, while his friends laughed at her. Bernice was becoming more fired up than ever.

She felt humiliated from telling him her pussy wasn't cheap or at least, that was what his friends were laughing at. He had tricked her into saying her pussy wasn't cheap and they thought it hilarious. She had called herself a whore as far as they were concerned and kept guessing at how much she charged.

It was just a nasty tease, but she could take it. It became infuriating as they kept on.

"Shut up! What's in my knickers ain't cheap, so you lot can't afford it, OK!" she shouted at them.

They laughed nervously, and settled down to murmuring amongst themselves. She just hoped the unintentional outburst hadn't started something nasty.

Moving his foot from a rung, Harry found her hand on the next one. Before he put his weight on her hand, he pulled the foot away, and nearly fell. His swung forward and his face slapped her right between the legs.

Bernice winced and yelped. She dare not move though.

"Sorry," he said. "Perhaps I should kiss it better," he suggested.

"No!" she shouted.

Unable to defend herself, and being dependent upon him to free her, she kept quiet. She hoped he would move on, if she didn't make a big deal over it. Instead, she watched him move in. His lips puckered up, ready to suck at her lips. She groaned in anguish and from arousal. The thought of what he was about to do, was enough to have her gasping.

Already aroused, this young guy was stoking her up, beyond the limits of control. She didn't want him, or anyone else, to touch her there. She couldn't even pull her thighs together, with her ankles caught in the rope ladder.

It was difficult to know, if she was more afraid of him, or of falling. It wasn't him she was afraid of, it was what she might do, once aroused. He pulled away the panty crotch with his teeth. His strong mouth covered her lips. They pressed heavily upon her sex, engulfing it.

She needed to tell him that she wasn't a silly girl, she was a responsible woman. She was a mature, married woman, and he must stop doing those lovely things to her.

The more deeply he kissed her the more his friends cheered. The more they cheered the more excited she became. She trembled like a leaf. She heard herself groaning with passion. It was so very wrong, yet she couldn't do a thing about it. The whole situation, and everything leading up to it, had her submitting to this young lad.

He sucked her lips into his mouth, bit on them then let go. She was on the verge of an orgasm when he stopped.

"What are you doing to me?" she cried out.

Mistaking her question, he told her. "Tying your ankles to this rope, to haul you up," he explained.

She was asking why he had taken her so close then suddenly stopped. Her mind was full of arousal. When he untangled her ankles she dropped a few inches, forcing a yell from her lips. He climbed over her, the hardness in his jeans rubbing over her face. It pressed against her sex as he climbed. Her panties caught and were dragged up around her knees.

The crowd below her cheered, making comments about how wet and open the slut was. She should have died of shame. Instead she was caught in a state of excitement, losing touch with everything but her sex. The dreadful state she was in meant the lewd comments stoked her up.

From the tree house, he pulled her up by the rope, tied around her ankles. He grabbed a hold of her arm pits and heaved her in. She sat panting on the floor, with her legs ether side of his.

Bernice was breathing fiercely, sucking great gulps of air. The fear added to her arousal, pushing her into becoming submissive. She could feel the familiar docile state, taking her over. She didn't want to be like that, in such a dangerous situation, yet it was impossible to fight the condition.

"That's the second time I've rescued you. I claim my reward," he demanded, with a light laugh, playing around his mouth. His eyes were intense, staring at her, judging her. He was trying to decide how far she would go.

She nodded, unable to speak. She could at least let him kiss her, that wouldn't do any harm.

He pulled her over his lower body. He dragged down the zip, and pulled out his cock. He pushed her face onto it, and rolled it over her lips. Without thinking, she opened her mouth, and sucked it in.

She couldn't stop herself. She licked and sucked, making a meal of it. It was a surprise when he cum. He spurted hot sperm into her mouth, tasting acrid and salty. There seemed to be loads of it! She assumed he had produced so much, because he was a young, virile man. She swallowed and gulped, not wanting to, only what else was she to do with it?

He kept his cock firmly pressed in her mouth, until at last he let her go.

She lay still on the floor, wondering what in hell had happened. She had just sucked off a complete stranger. She was still on the edge of an orgasm, trying to bring herself under control. She wanted to shout at him, but for what? It wasn't his fault he was treating her like a common little slut. She looked like one, and behaved like one.

He went to kiss her then pulled back from her, with a look of disgust. He fingered a drop of cum, from the corner of her mouth, and wiped it onto her parted lips. She had wanted him to kiss her, to receive some kind of affection. To have that need rejected, pushed her firmly in place, as a dirty little slut.

"Come on, I'll help you down," he said.

She was being summarily dismissed, by this young guy. He had used her to suck his cock dry, and was finished with.

"What about me? You've had what you want, what about my needs?" Bernice petulantly asked. She was angry, yet the words were driven by a deep need for satisfaction. She knew it, yet hadn't been able to hold them back.

"The guys can fuck you, if that's what you want!" Harry dismissively told her.

He was defining her place, more foully than she could take. In a fit of anger she retaliated. "Maybe I will," she spat at him. The thought of taking his friends on was painfully depraved, though being so sexed up, it was almost possible. Never before had she been so worked up, and so out of control.

"These jeans are too long for you. I'll make them into cut-offs. Here, grab a shirt," he said, throwing it at her. Most of the buttons were missing, but she couldn't bring herself to ask for another. The pile of old clothes looked dirty and worn. With shaking hands she undid the buttons on the blouse.

She didn't try to hide her body from him as she pulled off the top. She couldn't help making a show of it. She tied the shirt under her breasts, noting how much cleavage was on show, yet defiantly not caring.

He passed her the shorts. She looked around for her panties. Not seeing them, she pulled the shorts up under the skirt. The crotch of the shorts pressed against her sex, confirming how wet she was down there.

Abandoning the blouse and skirt, among the pile of dirty old clothes, she stood ready to descend.

It hadn't been such a good idea to get changed after all. Especially not up here, with him. Had she thought these ruffians would have a selection of designer clothes up here? If they had stolen them they might have. The clothes she wore now were worse than the school uniform. They were old and dirty, reinforcing the feeling of being a dirty slut.

They said nothing, as he eased her down the ladder. He pressed close against her in case she fell. He wasn't angry with her, for she had simply been used and dismissed. His friends were at last quiet; guessing the two of them had sex up there.

Once on firm ground, they were bemused by the antagonism she showed toward him. It was obvious they had sex, rather than making love, and she didn't seem pleased about it.

Bernice tried to adjust the shorts. They rode low over her hips and were cut high up her thighs. He had hacked at them with a penknife, leaving little material remaining. After pulling them about, she realised there was nothing to adjust.

The thin strip of material at her crotch wasn't enough to conceal everything. The material pulled between her lips, leaving just the fluffy, ragged cotton, to flutter over her sex. Her lips were just about covered, as long as the ragged material didn't fray anymore.

The top half of her bum was covered, but there wasn't anything she could do about the rest. Her cheeks rudely bulged out the back of the shorts. The tight fit cut her in two, riding up between her cheeks, only just covering her asshole.

The way the guys stared at her made her angry. The aggressive arousal was new to her. It wavered between wanting to angrily dare them to make a move, and a need to surrender. She caught herself staring at their crotch, looking for signs of their readiness to take her. She felt an urge to tease them, wanting to dare them, needing them to take her. She also experienced a strong contrary desire, to simply submit to them.

Her head was drowning, as she swam in a pool of sexual arousal. Bernice followed them out of the clearing along a path, not knowing, not caring where they took her.

In a burger bar they sat happily slurping coke, and munching beef. The blanched onions crunched, annoying Harry. It sent shivers through him. He was wound up enough to storm over to the server and argue with him. The others didn't take any notice, not caring what it was about.

"Over here!" Harry offhandedly said, while crooking a finger at Bernice.

She hesitated from moving, after being so derisorily summoned. Meaning to rebuke him for being so curt, she got up and walked toward Harry. She swung her hips seductively, and was rewarded by a look of lust from the young server. The guy ogled her figure so blatantly she felt a wave of desire wash over her, defeating the anger.

A shiver ran down her spine, on realising this nerdy looking guy had aroused her. He was just as greasy as the burgers he sold. He stood with a stoop, perhaps from leaning over a grill for too long. His lank dark hair, stuck to his head, in an unfashionable, short back and sides cut.

12